Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Age and experience [p]
by Rani
Last post by Estelle
Today 07:09 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 07:05 PM
Ollie's art shop!
Last post by Zero_2001
Today 06:53 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 06:52 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 06:30 PM

Old April 24th, 2018, 05:48 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Default Taking Over (The New Clan)

Okay, so this clan has no name, don’t bother me. I kind of like having it that way!
If you want to join, here is the Signups:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=16082
And, the allegiances!
Leader
Snow covering dark sky, @TiredSmolFox
The Three Founders
Amber scales on Silvery fish, @Silver Fishie
Phoenix that rises from ash, @Broken Madness
Thunder of coming storm, @Timbergrowl
Coleader
Wolf howls at midnight, @Timbergrowl
Healers
Moon that rises at the ocean, @TiredSmolFox
White moth on snowy flower, @Fuzzyfeline
Mint patch where wild grass grows, @Silver Fishie
Joiners OPEN
Mint in rocky stream, @TiredSmolFox
Blaze dancing in clouds, @TiredSmolFox
Cloud storming on lake, @TiredSmolFox
Maple leaves blowing in wind, @TiredSmolFox
Beast that chases the sun and moon, @Broken Madness
Sound of flowing water, @Silentshade
Swift paws that run forever, @Ombreparty
These cats will be found by the three kittypets after they decide what they want to do, stay and make a new group, or leave and go home.
Expecting Queens OPEN
Rising of the golden star @Silentshade
Kits:
Dust, @DragonChaos (Parents, Rising of the golden star and Sound of flowing water)
Wind through ombré sky, @Ombre Party (Foster Parent, Swift paws that run forever)
Nursing Queens OPEN

The basic plot:
((All of this will be roleplayed! Watch for when your character will be found!))
The kittypet survivor tells them, even though the aren’t kits anymore, the same story about a great clan that lived in the woods long ago. Their curiousity intrigued, the three kittypets will wander into the woods together, laughing, when they find the ravine. They explore it, until they find proof of the clan cats that once lived there. A pool of water, with beautiful reflections of quartz shining from every angle. They scamper home, where the kittypet survivor they’ve known for all their lives passes away. They do not know she was a survivor.
One Moon Later...
The three kittypets have established what they want to do, and have moved into the ravine, living with themselves. They stumble across a cat, later to become leader, who was traveling with another cat, later to become coleader, and then they slowly start to find cats. Roleplay continues on like so, and we go from there!

Okay! The starter people...
@Broken Madness
@Timbergrowl

Should I start?

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; April 27th, 2018 at 08:33 PM.
Old April 24th, 2018, 05:55 PM

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Taking Over (The New Clan)

@Silver Fishie if you want to! so basically were still at our house?
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:00 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Go ahead so I can a get a good idea on how to start! X3
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:16 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
@Silver Fishie if you want to! so basically were still at our house?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Go ahead so I can a get a good idea on how to start! X3
Yeah, we’re still there. I’ll start!))

Amber had paused on the fence outside of her home. It was a gorgeous morning, the morning doves nesting in the porch rafters cooing softly. Her brick red house was practically glowing in the dawn light, and the trickle of the stream nearby was calming. Amber stood up on the bone white post, yawning loudly, then gazed over her yard. It was lush with greenery, and the small ‘koi’ pond, as her humans called it, was full of tasty little orange fish. Amber sighed, her brown and orange coat fluffing up against the breeze floating through. The day may be gorgeous, but it surely was boring.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old April 24th, 2018, 06:22 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Yeah, we’re still there. I’ll start!))

Amber had paused on the fence outside of her home. It was a gorgeous morning, the morning doves nesting in the porch rafters cooing softly. Her brick red house was practically glowing in the dawn light, and the trickle of the stream nearby was calming. Amber stood up on the bone white post, yawning loudly, then gazed over her yard. It was lush with greenery, and the small ‘koi’ pond, as her humans called it, was full of tasty little orange fish. Amber sighed, her brown and orange coat fluffing up against the breeze floating through. The day may be gorgeous, but it surely was boring.
k! I shall use Phoenix for now! X3)
Suddenly, someone else’s jumps onto the post by her carefully, it was Phoenix with his pure white pelt with shades of brown and gold here and there and his golden eyes which may be why he was named Phoenix because of his burning golden eyes. He purrs softly as he rubs his head against her shoulder, “ I could tell you were bored my dear. So I came to entertain you!” He Says purring playfully as he licks her ear. “ of course if you don’t mind a bird like me?” He Says playfully referring to his name a bit, Little bird or Phoenix either way it was always nicknames about flames and birds for him. Yet he never minded them at all especially if it was amber who gave them to him.
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:32 PM

Quote:

Suddenly, someone else’s jumps onto the post by her carefully, it was Phoenix with his pure white pelt with shades of brown and gold here and there and his golden eyes which may be why he was named Phoenix because of his burning golden eyes. He purrs softly as he rubs his head against her shoulder, “ I could tell you were bored my dear. So I came to entertain you!” He Says purring playfully as he licks her ear. “ of course if you don’t mind a bird like me?” He Says playfully referring to his name a bit, Little bird or Phoenix either way it was always nicknames about flames and birds for him. Yet he never minded them at all especially if it was amber who gave them to him.
Thunder woke from his nap in the soft grass as the sun shined down onto golden brown pelt. Stretching and he slowly got up to see both Amber and Phoenix snuggling on the fence. He turned away from their love fest and went to the koi pond. He'd always tried catching them, but every time he tried he fell into the water and had to swim out of it. This time, he sat waiting until a small fish swam up to the edge, before he swiped with his paw. the miss made him disappointed, but at least he didn't fall in this time.
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:32 PM
boo

Quote:
”I’m not bored!” Amber said defiantly, but she didn’t move, as she liked the feeling of Pheonix’s pelt against hers. “I’m just... thinking.” Amber meowed, gazing off to the birch woods nearby. She closed her eyes, purring softly, relishing the warm sun on her back. She curled her tail around her paws, then turned to lick her shoulder. “You know, this fence is pretty uncomfortable. I think I’m going to my yard. Coming?” Amber asked, turning her molten amber eyes to Phoenix.

~pom~

Old April 24th, 2018, 06:40 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

”I’m not bored!” Amber said defiantly, but she didn’t move, as she liked the feeling of Pheonix’s pelt against hers. “I’m just... thinking.” Amber meowed, gazing off to the birch woods nearby. She closed her eyes, purring softly, relishing the warm sun on her back. She curled her tail around her paws, then turned to lick her shoulder. “You know, this fence is pretty uncomfortable. I think I’m going to my yard. Coming?” Amber asked, turning her molten amber eyes to Phoenix.
He purrs softly as when she licked his shoulder, “ I -“ than she asked a question and he purrs happily “ you should always know that I will always say yes” he says purring playfully as he stands up and jumps down first landing gracefully and looking up at her. His tail waved a bit “ come on I’m already starting to get lonely!” He Says playfully with a purr
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:47 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbergrowl View Post
Thunder woke from his nap in the soft grass as the sun shined down onto golden brown pelt. Stretching and he slowly got up to see both Amber and Phoenix snuggling on the fence. He turned away from their love fest and went to the koi pond. He'd always tried catching them, but every time he tried he fell into the water and had to swim out of it. This time, he sat waiting until a small fish swam up to the edge, before he swiped with his paw. the miss made him disappointed, but at least he didn't fall in this time.
Quote:
He purrs softly as when she licked his shoulder, “ I -“ than she asked a question and he purrs happily “ you should always know that I will always say yes” he says purring playfully as he stands up and jumps down first landing gracefully and looking up at her. His tail waved a bit “ come on I’m already starting to get lonely!” He Says playfully with a purr
“Relax, you old fool.” Amber teased, leaping gracefully down from the fence and landing softly next to Phoenix. She wandered forward, her eyes scanning the yard. It was normal, ferns here, rose bush there, and there was Thunder, fishing as always. “Hi Thunder.” She meowed, her eyes flickering from the golden fish to Thunder’s paw dripping wet. “Any improvement?” She asked, peering into the water before dabbing her own paw gently into the surface. She then turned to Phoenix while waiting for Thunder’s response, and said: “Phoenix, I bet you can’t catch one either.” A purr and a hint of teasing came along with a sprinkle of challenge in her voice.

~pom~

Last edited by pomegranate; April 24th, 2018 at 06:47 PM.
Old April 24th, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:

“Relax, you old fool.” Amber teased, leaping gracefully down from the fence and landing softly next to Phoenix. She wandered forward, her eyes scanning the yard. It was normal, ferns here, rose bush there, and there was Thunder, fishing as always. “Hi Thunder.” She meowed, her eyes flickering from the golden fish to Thunder’s paw dripping wet. “Any improvement?” She asked, peering into the water before dabbing her own paw gently into the surface. She then turned to Phoenix while waiting for Thunder’s response, and said: “Phoenix, I bet you can’t catch one either.” A purr and a hint of teasing came along with a sprinkle of challenge in her voice.
"Yeah I didn't fall in this time." the golden-brown tom meowed sarcastically. "I touched the fish for a second before it slipped right by my paw."