Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:09 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM

Old October 13th, 2017, 08:30 AM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default that doctor rp ( private)

Welcome to the hospital of wolfhound. here highly trained doctors and nurses are here to help 24/7 within this huge city of New York. they are up to healing anyone at any time!! so have fun!!

XD short I know still thinking on beginning. but you'll have two choices be a doctor or a patient and have some fun but remember you're in a hospital so many may pass on before you even know it. but still have fun while you can.

my ocs
Sasuke a patient, his eyes was injured badly during a fight with his father when he tried protecting his mother but at last the mother couldn't be saved and he will no longer be able to see again. his father has thankfully be captured and taken to jail leaving Sasuke along with his brother and cousin. winter and Naruto.
Sasuke is a bisexual man with messy black hair and many old and new scars on his powerful muscled body. his eyes according to his brother and cousin were mixed one sky blue and the other amber red... they miss them. his doctor nocits somehow always make him smile that same smile before this hell came upon him. @Rubinaito

Naruto a doctor of the hospital and cousin to sasuke is a calm guy who sadly couldn't do anything when it happened for he didn't know. now feeling guilty for what happened he offten visits Sasuke whenever he has free time and always makes Sasuke laugh to cheer the once happy and playful man up.
Naruto is a bisexual man with messy blond hair and sky blue eyes, is a bit tanned and has a tattoo of a fox on his back which he keeps hidden, with a gentle and warm smile he always tries his hardest to cheer anyone up.
@Celestial want to be his patent? )

winter who is also a doctor of the hospital and brother to Sasuke is a caring hot tempered guy, often pushes others buttons aside form his brother of course but is always caring for his patents no matter what. he like Naruto often visits his brother time to time but instead of making him laugh, he's always reading him books despite not being a reader himself he'll always read a new book overtime he visits his brother. he was able to save him brother from such a painful experience but he will find a way to heal him... Sasuke helped him when he was in pain now he will return the favor.
@Teggy want him? ;3 )
by the way should I make this private? )

also first post!!)
Sasuke like always was sitting in his bed listening to the sounds of the new day and the sounds many doctors getting to work. He sighs softly as he hears the door opening a light husky voice was heard " wake up sleepyhead I got breakfast!!" yelled winter who was wearing his doctor uniform and was holding a tray of pancakes with the side of eggs and bacon. Sasuke laughs softly " I see." he say simply in a dark husky voice as a other voice was heard this one cheery and kind " and thats all you say?! how mean sasuke " said Naruto who was also wearing his doctor uniform. they begin to walk towards sasuke and began to put the tray in front of Sasuke and began to simply sit down as if waiting for someone. Sasuke could smell and feel the heat in front of him but was confused why they just left there they. usually help him eat. he looks at them " um... is something the matter?" Winter smiles " nope. just waiting for a big man doctor to come in for reasons." sasuke was now very confused " and those reasons are?" Naruto smiles " you'll find out very soon."

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 13th, 2017 at 10:47 AM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:37 AM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: that doctor rp

Yes i want winter. Lets make this private

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old October 13th, 2017, 10:47 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Yes i want winter. Lets make this private
K! And he’s all yours!! He’s in Sasukes room go to him!!)
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:07 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
K! And he’s all yours!! He’s in Sasukes room go to him!!)
I will later tonight. Im in Wahsington DC and i have to get ready to go to this really nice place.)

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:20 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Oh sorry if I'm intruding I thought this was an open RP and I was gonna sign up but...
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:25 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Oh sorry if I'm intruding I thought this was an open RP and I was gonna sign up but...
Hmmm .... I guess having one more peep won’t hurt! Would you like for me to make a doctor or a patient for you. :3
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:29 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hmmm .... I guess having one more peep won’t hurt! Would you like for me to make a doctor or a patient for you. :3
Oh no it's fine, really...I'm not that Interested anyway XD but thanks for the offer

Last edited by NightWarrior4Life; October 13th, 2017 at 01:29 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 01:32 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Oh no it's fine, really...I'm not that Interested anyway XD but thanks for the offer
Ahh k! :3 well if you want to just ask I’ll rp with you!!
Old October 13th, 2017, 03:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
I will later tonight. Im in Wahsington DC and i have to get ready to go to this really nice place.)
K! I’m going to be working soon at 4 so I’ll try to get on but I’ll be working till 11:00 so I’ll be on late at night if y’all want to start go ahead!
@Rubinaito @Celestial

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; October 13th, 2017 at 03:14 PM.
Old October 13th, 2017, 09:34 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Noctis walked through the door, his face as stern and impassive as usual. His black rimmed glasses were tucked into one of his lab coat pockets, and his slim, long fingers he held a pen and clipboard. He focused his gaze on Winter and Naruto, displeasure radiating from him slightly. "Don't you have your own patients to tend to?" He asked, clicking his pen and writing something down on the clipboard. Noctis was extremely handsome, with long black hair tied back behind him, the ponytail trailing down his shoulders. His eyes were violet, as was his shirt; he wore black jeans and a bright white lab coat, which he despised. "Or is my job being taken over by the two rookies?" Despite the question being slightly teasing, Noctis looked dead serious, and his tone suggested that he wasn't joking. He then looked at the tray, which was untouched. His frown deepened, and he grabbed the two boys by the back of their collars. "Get out." He marched them over to the door and shoved them out, closing it behind them. He then turned over to look at Sasuke, annoyance clear in his gaze. "Honestly." He muttered, maneuvering over to the tray. "They can't even do the one thing I can count on them to do."

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡