Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 10:09 AM
Night's Characters
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:02 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:54 AM
Clan Name Game
by Topaz
Last post by nyx
Today 09:48 AM
Character interaction and...
Last post by Blazing
Today 09:40 AM

Old October 14th, 2017, 03:28 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

Default Spiral's Everything Finder and Roleplay Tracker

I needed this, I mean a lot of characters need relations and I want to do more roleplays. So, yup my Roleplay Tracker and Everything Finder. This is my first so, I hope it okay!

Dreamkit and Spiralkit are a bit redone, so any relations from their last finders have been cleared! Sorry!

Needed|Wanted| Would be Good| Taken| Greatly Needed!

Character Site

||~Thunderclan~||

Birdsong
|Open|Open|Open|
Apprentice(1/1)
Thornpaw
Best Friend(1/1) Ottertail
Friends(1/3) One taken by Lightingflash
Former Mentor(0/1) Boulderdust
Love Interest(0/1)
Enemies( Unlimited) and Nemesis(0/1)

Apprentice: They should see past his cold manner, I thought it'll be cute if they become close or friends! Any Gender is fine,
Best Friend: They should be the complete opposite of Birdsong, but any gender is fine. They should know when to leave or stay by Birdsong
Former Mentor: The only thing they have to be is a least a bit rude and dislike Birdsong
Love Interest: Any clan or gender is fine, but I'll prefer if they are feisty and bossy or kind and bubbly.

Wolfpaw
Closed| Open| Closed,
(I also have a separate finder for him)
Mentor(1/1)
Crush(0/3) and Crushers(3/5)
Friends(0/3, not much since he already has a bit too much than I need.. )
Father(0/1)
Nemesis(0/2) and Enemies(Unlimited)
Siblings(0/4)

Future Mentor: Will later on be killed by Wolfpaw, and will train Wolfpaw in the dark forest! They should be a bit abusive and only seems to like him to use him
Nemesis: One male and the other female, will help out mentor. They should extremely dislike Wolfpaw
Father: NOT IN THUNDERCLAN! Must look like his father, and dislikes Wolfpaw and his siblings.
Siblings: Name after a animal, look like the mother(Mottled gray with black ears, tail tip and paws), and they should blame Wolfpaw for their father leaving them and dislike him!

Leafkit(She isn't in my site, well she is but WIP! So her name w/link is her brief sum up)
Not open for roleplay, currently with her mother and father and too young to do so
Best Friend(1/1)
Friends(0/4)
Future Mentor
Nemesis(0/1) and Enemies( Unlimited)

Best Friend: Must be she, when apprentice they will start to develop feelings for Leafkit. It's a plot that involves them, so it is a chance they will become Leafkit's mate but it won't even start to develop until apprentices
Future Mentor: They shouldn't look down on Leafkit for her dead paw, and someone Leafkit can look up to.
Nemesis: Must be a she! They are involve in a plot, they will start to develop feelings when apprentices. (Will just tease and be playfully rude when apprentices) They can become Leafkit's mate but won't develop until apprentices.
**Leafkit will like Nemesis and Best Friend, but one can win her heart**

~/?Riverclan?/~

Spiralkit
Open|Open|Open|
~~All relations cleared from former finder~~~
Mother and Father(0/2)
Best Friend(1/1)
Friends( Unlimited)
Future Mentor
Siblings(0/3)
Nemesis(0/1) and Enemies (Unlimited )
Crushes(1/8) and Crushers(0/4)

Mother and Father: Shouldn't worry about her and think she is happy, supportive
Siblings: They can either like or dislike Spiral, I'll prefer if they look like the parents!
Future Mentor: They can be any gender, but they should threaten Spiral and cause her sadness but not hurt her
Crushes: Yes, she has a lot since she can't understand her feelings and just assumes she does. They won't end up together/stay together, but they can use her but rarely will become her mate.

Rainpaw
!See I'll Be Good In Plot. It's his backstory, check to see if you would be involved. *
Open|Open|Open
Mother and Father(1/2)
Mentor(0/1)
Adoptive Mother and Father(0/2)
Adoptive Siblings (0/2)
Best Friend(0/1)
Love Interest(0/3)
Friends(0/4)
Nemesis(0/3) and Enemies(Unlimited)

Mother and Father: They will die around 50, see the plot for more. One should be a tabby or white cat. Loving and Caring, will still be together when murdered
Adoptive Mother and Father: Should still be together, will adopt Rain and his two sisters if they come with him.
Adoptive Siblings: Any gender, they can dislike Rain and his siblings or like them.
Love Interests: These don't HAVE to become his mate because Rain isn't the one who exactly takes mates. However they should be able to stand his bluntness, and be UNQUIE! That's what I'm looking for.

>|<Shadowclan<|>
Vixenkit
**Yes, Vixen goes by it, them, and they**
|Open|Open|Open|
Father and Mother(0/2)
Siblings(0/2)
Victims of his bullying(Unlimited)
Followers(Unlimited)
Fake Friends( 0/4)
Future Mentor(0/1)

Father and Mother: They should support it's bad doings, and no one will notice. Should look like Vixen or at least one. Shouldn't care about other siblings either or stop them
Siblings: One male and the other female, will be very abusive and fill their head with bad thoughts. Male (four moons) is one moon older than female and Vixen, Female (3 moons)will be one moon older than Vixen.
Future Mentor: They should slack off and not even try helping Vixen, sometimes not even training them
Followers and Fake Friends: They will grow to fear it, talking behide their back. Vixen will sometimes snap and in apprenticeship will kill ONE of his followers.

.`.Windclan.`.

Doekit
|Open|Open|Open
Mother and Father (0/2)
Siblings(0/4)
Future Mentor(0/1)
Best Friend(1/1)
Friends(0/2)
Nemesis(1/1) and Enemies(Unlimited)
Outside Friend(0/1)

Mother and Father: Will extremely worry about her, should trust Nemesis and think they are helping her, Mother should call her by a nickname.... :3
Siblings: They shouldn't worry too much, but are friendly with her. Any gender is fine, look like the parents!
Best Friend: They will be USING her, and yes they are in a plot. They should crush on Nemesis and only use her because he is always close to her, must be female
Nemesis: Now Doekit will hate and love them, when kits he should been a bit close but actually hurt her. When apprentices he will start to like her, but having a disorder they will still hurt her. Overall they will become mates when warriors but he would cheat on her and abuse her. I'll explain more when I do the plot

~:Skyclan:~

Dreamkit
~~Any relations from the former finder has been cleared!~~
Open|Open|Open|
Mother and Father(0/2)
Younger Siblings(0/2)
Future Mentor(0/1)
Friends(Unlimited)
Crushers(0/5)
Best Friend(0/1)
Nemesis (0/3) and Enemies(Unlimited)

Mother: They should support Dreamkit's Dreams and yell anyone who doesn't agree with her, they won't be able to have a lot of kits. Due to that they would be small and almost lifeless, so when Dreamkit came it was like a dream come true
Father: Looks like Dreamkit, she takes after him. Can disagree or agree with Dreamkit's Dreams, doesn't have to be together with Mother.
Siblings: Will be ONE MOON and younger than her, small and fragile. Look like parents and any gender. Will be baby by Dreamkit
Nemesis: Two females and the other male, could either been heartbroken by Dreamkit or just hate her. Will argue with the mother ALOT
Crushers: Will crush on Dreamkit, they won't be return and will be lead on by her. Can become a enemy after!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, that was really boring to do... but I needed to anyway. I know a lot of them are kits, but I wanted to get this done. Plus, I want more roleplays

-------> Roleplay Requests
So far none

Request Form w/link

Name(w/link):
Plot Ideas?:
Where?:
My Cat:
Activity:
Other:

Request Form without/link

Name:
My Cat:
Brief Personality:
Where?:
Activity:
Other:

------------> Signing up for a Role...

Form w/link

Name(w/link):
Role:
My Cat:
Plot Ideas?:
Activity :
Other:

Form without/link

Name:
Role:
My Cat:
Personality:
Appearance:
Activity:
Plot Ideas?:
Other:

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 22nd, 2018 at 12:43 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 06:02 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: Spiral's Everything Finder and Roleplay Tracker

name
sunkit | sunpaw | sunblaze
role
best friend
your cat
leafkit
personality

as a kit

as a kit, sunkit is a very shy and reserved cat. she hardly talks to anyone a and when she does she is either talking to leafkit or stumbling over her words. she has a slight stutter and is always very quiet and uncomfortable while talking. she is very kind and always considerate of other cats. she is always as nice as possible because she would never want anyone being hurt by her or anyone hurting her. she is very awkward around any cat and will avoid any social gatherings. the thought of gatherings unsettle her and she doesn’t exactly want to even fight. but leafkit pushes her and she begins coming out of her shell around late kithood. she talks to a few more cats more often and begins becoming excited about training to be a warrior. although she is still shy, she is beginning to become a bit more talkative.

as an apprentice

sunpaw is very a hard working and loyal she-cat, always wanting to impress her mentor and other cats. she is still very kind and considerate. she begins coming out of her shell but is still very shy, preferring not to talk with cats but definitely will if she feels that it is necessary. as she goes to her first gathering she realizes that it is not so bad and begins to enjoy it. leafpaw pushes her even farther and she almost completely comes out of her shell. she talks to cats whenever she gets the chance and is less secretive. she begins to grow some feelings for leafpaw, admiring the she-cat’s beauty and bravery. she begins growing closer and closer with leafpaw, sharing tounges and prey with her more often.

as a warrior

sunblaze is a fairly outgoing and talkative she-cat, wanting to make friends with cats that seem trustworthy and responsible. her pickiness in friends causes her to be somewhat lonely, only having leafsong and a few other friends. she is extremely loyal to thunderclan and leafsong. she is loyal to thunderclan by being as hardworking and productive as possible, always following the warrior code and her leader’s words. and she is loyal to leafsong by never showing interest in other cats, sticking by her side and protecting her. she is very honest, always telling the complete and whole truth, never telling a single lie. she is also very trustworthy, always being able to keep every secret she is told. she still holds a slight anxiety and slight stutter, but has completely broken out of her shell. she is a reformed cat for the most, a complete opposite of the cat she was when she was a kit.
appearance
kit apprentice/warrior
activity
7/10
plot ideas
none!
other
@SpiralWhirl
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post
name
sunkit | sunpaw | sunblaze
role
best friend
your cat
leafkit
personality

as a kit

as a kit, sunkit is a very shy and reserved cat. she hardly talks to anyone a and when she does she is either talking to leafkit or stumbling over her words. she has a slight stutter and is always very quiet and uncomfortable while talking. she is very kind and always considerate of other cats. she is always as nice as possible because she would never want anyone being hurt by her or anyone hurting her. she is very awkward around any cat and will avoid any social gatherings. the thought of gatherings unsettle her and she doesn’t exactly want to even fight. but leafkit pushes her and she begins coming out of her shell around late kithood. she talks to a few more cats more often and begins becoming excited about training to be a warrior. although she is still shy, she is beginning to become a bit more talkative.

as an apprentice

sunpaw is very a hard working and loyal she-cat, always wanting to impress her mentor and other cats. she is still very kind and considerate. she begins coming out of her shell but is still very shy, preferring not to talk with cats but definitely will if she feels that it is necessary. as she goes to her first gathering she realizes that it is not so bad and begins to enjoy it. leafpaw pushes her even farther and she almost completely comes out of her shell. she talks to cats whenever she gets the chance and is less secretive. she begins to grow some feelings for leafpaw, admiring the she-cat’s beauty and bravery. she begins growing closer and closer with leafpaw, sharing tounges and prey with her more often.

as a warrior

sunblaze is a fairly outgoing and talkative she-cat, wanting to make friends with cats that seem trustworthy and responsible. her pickiness in friends causes her to be somewhat lonely, only having leafsong and a few other friends. she is extremely loyal to thunderclan and leafsong. she is loyal to thunderclan by being as hardworking and productive as possible, always following the warrior code and her leader’s words. and she is loyal to leafsong by never showing interest in other cats, sticking by her side and protecting her. she is very honest, always telling the complete and whole truth, never telling a single lie. she is also very trustworthy, always being able to keep every secret she is told. she still holds a slight anxiety and slight stutter, but has completely broken out of her shell. she is a reformed cat for the most, a complete opposite of the cat she was when she was a kit.
appearance
kit apprentice/warrior
activity
7/10
plot ideas
none!
other
@SpiralWhirl

Accepted!

pronouns.cc
Old October 16th, 2017, 03:59 PM

bump!

pronouns.cc
Old October 17th, 2017, 03:38 PM

Buummp

pronouns.cc
Old October 18th, 2017, 04:43 PM

;w;

pronouns.cc
Old October 19th, 2017, 10:28 PM

Anyone?

pronouns.cc
Old October 19th, 2017, 10:33 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Anyone?
Didn't you apply Spiralkit to my Hopekit finder?
Old October 20th, 2017, 01:32 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Ok so I have Cobra for Spiral's best friend. I am planning on having him join RC on his own, since I can't find a mom for him, after the battle at the gathering, so if you like him then maybe we can rp them then?
@SpiralWhirl

Last edited by Teza; October 21st, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
Old October 20th, 2017, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopekit View Post
Didn't you apply Spiralkit to my Hopekit finder?
Yeah, but I cleared all her relations that she formerly had. Sorry!

pronouns.cc