Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old November 9th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default New Beginnings

@Myik

Without really even thinking about it too hard Icarius had followed his trainer. Followed her right out of the Syndicate with as much herbs as the both of them could carry because really, after attacking the clans, the Syndicate was no more. They had left, but the young tom isn't even sure if anyone who went on that attack came back home. It didn't matter to him, no, right now his head was almost totally blank, as if in shock. And maybe he was, everything was happening so fast he didn't really have much time to process any of it.
He didn't know where his mom was, or if she was alive, or if any of his siblings were okay, or where they were. All he knew was that he was with Shadow, a cat that he's grown close to and looks up to a great deal. Everything he knows for the most part was passed down from her and really, he's come to see her as a mother figure. Maybe that's why he followed after her, he didn't have anyone else to follow and as prideful as he was, he... He couldn't take care of himself. He didn't really know how to hunt or fight, all he really knew was herbs and to be truthful, that was still the bare basics. He hadn't been in training for that long.
But he wasn't worried. He believed in his trainer, he believed that she would have a plan, would know what to do. So he followed. This was their new beginning. A fresh start.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 9th, 2017, 06:19 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: New Beginnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
@Myik

Without really even thinking about it too hard Icarius had followed his trainer. Followed her right out of the Syndicate with as much herbs as the both of them could carry because really, after attacking the clans, the Syndicate was no more. They had left, but the young tom isn't even sure if anyone who went on that attack came back home. It didn't matter to him, no, right now his head was almost totally blank, as if in shock. And maybe he was, everything was happening so fast he didn't really have much time to process any of it.
He didn't know where his mom was, or if she was alive, or if any of his siblings were okay, or where they were. All he knew was that he was with Shadow, a cat that he's grown close to and looks up to a great deal. Everything he knows for the most part was passed down from her and really, he's come to see her as a mother figure. Maybe that's why he followed after her, he didn't have anyone else to follow and as prideful as he was, he... He couldn't take care of himself. He didn't really know how to hunt or fight, all he really knew was herbs and to be truthful, that was still the bare basics. He hadn't been in training for that long.
But he wasn't worried. He believed in his trainer, he believed that she would have a plan, would know what to do. So he followed. This was their new beginning. A fresh start.
Paws brushed the undergrowth as the cats left. Shadow's ears flicked around as the molly listened for any sign of trouble. Her tail flicked side to side, trying to think. They had eaten some traveling herbs before, and both had a small supply. Her nose sniffed around, hoping no cats from the clans were near. Her eyes were sharp, cutting through the forest as she looked around. "Over here," she mewed. Shadow let her trainee around, making sure to get as far away from their home. The clans would be expanding soon, and they shouldn't be there to see what will happen.
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:31 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Paws brushed the undergrowth as the cats left. Shadow's ears flicked around as the molly listened for any sign of trouble. Her tail flicked side to side, trying to think. They had eaten some traveling herbs before, and both had a small supply. Her nose sniffed around, hoping no cats from the clans were near. Her eyes were sharp, cutting through the forest as she looked around. "Over here," she mewed. Shadow let her trainee around, making sure to get as far away from their home. The clans would be expanding soon, and they shouldn't be there to see what will happen.
Ears perked up and tuned into the surroundings, he followed close behind her, the dull cloud that fogged his mind lifting the further away from home they went. He was more alert now, sinking back into reality and the situation they were in. His nose constantly pulled in scents even though he was hardly sure of what he was looking for; he didn't really know the scents of any other clans beside's Skyclan and the only predator's smell he's actually smelled is fox. Everything else would be new and he wasn't sure what to be looking out for. But Shadow was there for him. "So where are we going Shadow? You got a special hideout or something?" Purred out the tom as his grey paws pressed into the earth fairly quietly but not quite inaudible, his tail held high and curling at the end. This was all a big adventure, that's what he decided in his mind. A big adventure with new possibilities, no rules that he had to worry about, nothing. All he had to do was stick by Shadow and he would be okay.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:56 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Ears perked up and tuned into the surroundings, he followed close behind her, the dull cloud that fogged his mind lifting the further away from home they went. He was more alert now, sinking back into reality and the situation they were in. His nose constantly pulled in scents even though he was hardly sure of what he was looking for; he didn't really know the scents of any other clans beside's Skyclan and the only predator's smell he's actually smelled is fox. Everything else would be new and he wasn't sure what to be looking out for. But Shadow was there for him. "So where are we going Shadow? You got a special hideout or something?" Purred out the tom as his grey paws pressed into the earth fairly quietly but not quite inaudible, his tail held high and curling at the end. This was all a big adventure, that's what he decided in his mind. A big adventure with new possibilities, no rules that he had to worry about, nothing. All he had to do was stick by Shadow and he would be okay.
"Um," She mewed. Tail waving behind her. Her eyes turned over to the tom. "We need to find a place to stay the night. And get out of this territory." She mewed. Shadow didn't want to demolish this tom's happiness. But it was bound to happen. She couldn't lie to him now, it would just mess things up.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:04 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

"Um," She mewed. Tail waving behind her. Her eyes turned over to the tom. "We need to find a place to stay the night. And get out of this territory." She mewed. Shadow didn't want to demolish this tom's happiness. But it was bound to happen. She couldn't lie to him now, it would just mess things up.
Tilting her head as she answered him, he would nod and think a moment. Where would he want to sleep tonight? Surely not out in the open, but did he really want to sleep in some hole under a tree with dirt and roots dangling above him? Most certainly not! And he didn't want to sleep in a fox's den either because they smelled absolutely horrid and he wouldn't be able to get a wink of sleep if he had to sleep in a location such as that. Maybe they could find a good climbing tree and fall asleep in that, he wouldn't mind that one bit.
"Hey Shadow can you climb? Because it would be totally great if we could sleep in a tree! Just imagine that, and no one could sneak up on us, we'd be untouchable!" Grinning now, he would speed up to walk at her side, looking over at her with his bright blue eyes. "If not, then I guess we can sleep on the ground, I'll take the first watch so I can protect you! I've been wanting to try some fighting moves that I saw some of the other trainees learning! I would send them yowling home to their moms... That might wake you up, but hey, you'll be safe!"

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:40 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Tilting her head as she answered him, he would nod and think a moment. Where would he want to sleep tonight? Surely not out in the open, but did he really want to sleep in some hole under a tree with dirt and roots dangling above him? Most certainly not! And he didn't want to sleep in a fox's den either because they smelled absolutely horrid and he wouldn't be able to get a wink of sleep if he had to sleep in a location such as that. Maybe they could find a good climbing tree and fall asleep in that, he wouldn't mind that one bit.
"Hey Shadow can you climb? Because it would be totally great if we could sleep in a tree! Just imagine that, and no one could sneak up on us, we'd be untouchable!" Grinning now, he would speed up to walk at her side, looking over at her with his bright blue eyes. "If not, then I guess we can sleep on the ground, I'll take the first watch so I can protect you! I've been wanting to try some fighting moves that I saw some of the other trainees learning! I would send them yowling home to their moms... That might wake you up, but hey, you'll be safe!"
She looked over at the tom. Smiling as she purred. "I can climb," Shadow mewed. Her ears perked up, holding in her laugh. Her ear flicked, and she looked at the tom. Her eyes sparkling as he spoke. "Well, we are out here. I can teach you a few things about hunting and fighting if you like." She purred. It wasn't often she said something like this.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

She looked over at the tom. Smiling as she purred. "I can climb," Shadow mewed. Her ears perked up, holding in her laugh. Her ear flicked, and she looked at the tom. Her eyes sparkling as he spoke. "Well, we are out here. I can teach you a few things about hunting and fighting if you like." She purred. It wasn't often she said something like this.
Hearing that she could climb seemed to brighten him up even more, because that made the idea of sleeping in a tree possible. Of course, even if she had said she couldn't climb, he wouldn't be disheartened at all; he wasn't the type of tom to get upset because another cat couldn't do something he wanted to do, he would just find something else to get excited over. He was pretty good at moving on with things, just like being harassed by his dead father because he wanted to be trained in the ways of a healer. He could move on.
"Wait really? Because that would be the best thing ever Shadow! I want to know how to fight, to hunt and to heal, then I'll be unstoppable!" He purred out in his excitement, almost seeming to bounce for a moment before racing ahead of her to dive into a small pile of pine needles and leaves. "This is going to be awesome, we can do whatever we want! We don't have to listen to a Commander, or anyone else! We make our own rules, our own dens and do what we want!" Laughing now, he would race back to her side with a few leaves clinging to his grey tabby fur.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 21st, 2017, 06:41 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Hearing that she could climb seemed to brighten him up even more, because that made the idea of sleeping in a tree possible. Of course, even if she had said she couldn't climb, he wouldn't be disheartened at all; he wasn't the type of tom to get upset because another cat couldn't do something he wanted to do, he would just find something else to get excited over. He was pretty good at moving on with things, just like being harassed by his dead father because he wanted to be trained in the ways of a healer. He could move on.
"Wait really? Because that would be the best thing ever Shadow! I want to know how to fight, to hunt and to heal, then I'll be unstoppable!" He purred out in his excitement, almost seeming to bounce for a moment before racing ahead of her to dive into a small pile of pine needles and leaves. "This is going to be awesome, we can do whatever we want! We don't have to listen to a Commander, or anyone else! We make our own rules, our own dens and do what we want!" Laughing now, he would race back to her side with a few leaves clinging to his grey tabby fur.
{im really bad a replying sorry !}
Shadow let out another laugh, flicking her tail. Her eyes becoming tired as she yawned. "Yeah, no more idiotic plans or rules. We can go wherever whenever." She paused, walking quietly as she yawned. "If you want, we can go in a tree tonight. Maybe one with a hollow inside it."
Old November 25th, 2017, 05:24 PM
Lovable Cannibal

Quote:

{im really bad a replying sorry !}
Shadow let out another laugh, flicking her tail. Her eyes becoming tired as she yawned. "Yeah, no more idiotic plans or rules. We can go wherever whenever." She paused, walking quietly as she yawned. "If you want, we can go in a tree tonight. Maybe one with a hollow inside it."
{It's alright, no rush! }
"Exactly! I think we should have done this a long time ago, what do you think? And if anyone tried to follow us, we could just.. Beat them up and keep moving! We can make an unstoppable team Shadow, the both of us!" Mewed out the young tom with as much excitement as one so young could muster. That was one thing that Icarius was good for, excitement, being over confident and being an optimist. As annoying as he could be at times, he was a good young tom, and he had a good heart. Honestly it was a shame that he was raised in the cut-throat Syndicate, he could have likely made a wonderful young warrior. But there was no helping one's birth circumstances. At least Shadow could guide him and teach him the ways of hunting and fighting without any judgement.
"I would love that! Do you think we should find one soon, you look pretty tired Shadow, I don't want to have to carry you!" A small chuckle escaped him before he quickly added, "But of course, if you need me to,
I will!
" Already his head was swiveling about, looking at surrounding trees to see if one might catch his attention, one that would suite their needs for the night because it was beginning to turn sundown now and soon enough they would need to stop. Unless Shadow planned to travel through the night, but the grey tabby doubted that.

Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old November 25th, 2017, 09:33 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
{It's alright, no rush! }
"Exactly! I think we should have done this a long time ago, what do you think? And if anyone tried to follow us, we could just.. Beat them up and keep moving! We can make an unstoppable team Shadow, the both of us!" Mewed out the young tom with as much excitement as one so young could muster. That was one thing that Icarius was good for, excitement, being over confident and being an optimist. As annoying as he could be at times, he was a good young tom, and he had a good heart. Honestly it was a shame that he was raised in the cut-throat Syndicate, he could have likely made a wonderful young warrior. But there was no helping one's birth circumstances. At least Shadow could guide him and teach him the ways of hunting and fighting without any judgement.
"I would love that! Do you think we should find one soon, you look pretty tired Shadow, I don't want to have to carry you!" A small chuckle escaped him before he quickly added, "But of course, if you need me to,
I will!
" Already his head was swiveling about, looking at surrounding trees to see if one might catch his attention, one that would suite their needs for the night because it was beginning to turn sundown now and soon enough they would need to stop. Unless Shadow planned to travel through the night, but the grey tabby doubted that.
The tom was right about one thing. She was tired, extremely tired. Shadow had stayed up night after night when cats began leaving. Including her friend Mercury. Who she had... some feelings for. Shadow yawned, flicking her tail as she looked up at the trees. She found one with a nice hollow in it. It would be getting cold soon. Shadow hoped their heat would be enough. "Up here!" She mewed. The tortoiseshell lowered herself down, looking up at a low branch. "All you do is focus, climb up the trunk and go from there. Watch." She mewed. Shadow unsheathe her claws, jumping as she gripped the bark. Her blue eyes looking at the branches as she climbed to the lowest one. "You try."