Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay > Non-Warriors Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Windy Hills
Last post by sylvia26
Today 09:27 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Myling
Today 09:22 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:16 AM
A Wallpaper/PFP maker!!
Last post by XxIndigoxX
Today 09:16 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:14 AM

Old November 28th, 2017, 09:37 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Merciless|Discussion and signups

name: Rose // Mickey // Galileo
nickname. Thorn // N/A // Leo
age. 4 // 10 // 4
gender. Female // Male // Male
scent. Roses // Cedar // Pine
kin. Open // Open // Open
crush. Prefers Males // N/A // Prefers Females
mate. Open // Open Current and Past Prefers Females// Open
pups. N/A // Open(As in offspring, no newborns.) // N/A
rank. Assassin // Elder(Used to be a Hunter) // Fighter
personality.
Rose is vicious. A cold-blooded killer, she has absolutely no remorse for her victims. Rose come's across as distant, cold, and not some one you would want to cross. Which is rather easy to do, as she has a terrible temper. While she does have a softer side, you have to get very close to her before she'll reveal it to you.

Mickey is a grouchy guy, although he enjoys telling the pups stories of back when he was with the humans.

Galileo is a cheerful fellow, always joking with his friends and generally getting along with others.
appearance Austrailian Shepherd // German Shepherd // Siberian Husky Lab Mix
history. Rose grew up as a farm dog, but while others would simply guide the shepp. Rose was the one chasing away or killing the wolves. When she got in a fight with one of her peers, her humans left her to die in the wilderness until she found the pack

Mickey was given to an elderly couple and grew up in a rich home, and he's used to the rather comfy life. His humans both died of old age, so after paying his respects to them, he left.

Galileo was born to the dog of a simple, average family. His humans died in a car accident, after waiting days for them to return, he finally realized they were not returning, and he left to join the pack.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; November 29th, 2017 at 11:41 AM.
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:00 PM
WarriorLilyFire

Name-Flame
Nickname- non
Age-1 1\2 yes
Gender-female
Scent-burning pine wood
Kin-my family
Crush-ginger
Mate-none
Pups-none
Rank-hoping to go up in hunting

Personality-flame is a energetic dog who likes to hunt and cheer others up. She likes to help others, and she is very determined if she gets her mind to it. Sometimes she seems subdued, but otherwise she's a dog that everybody likes.

Appearance- flame is a a slack dog with reddish hues to far, shorth haired, medium height.

History- flame was born into a pack with a leader named lucky, then she got separated from the pack when she was a pup, stolen by no-furs, or two legs, and then escaped and is forever hoping to find her family again after finding another pack
Old November 29th, 2017, 03:43 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

name. Nova
nickname. Nova-Loo
age. 3 years
gender. Female
scent. Maple (kinda syrupy)
kin. Open
crush. Govenor? ( @Ant )
mate. Open
pups. Open
rank. Fighter
personality. She can be rough and mean, but she can be very nice and sweet. She ignores those that annoys her, or even if she doesn't like them. Nova is very gentle, for she knows that she's a giant.
appearance. English Mastiff sitting down
history. She was a guard dog for her Master's family, who had a 10 year old daughter that loved to play with Nova.

@Wolfheart2329
Old November 29th, 2017, 06:23 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
name. Nova
nickname. Nova-Loo
age. 3 years
gender. Female
scent. Maple (kinda syrupy)
kin. Open
crush. Govenor? ( @Ant )
mate. Open
pups. Open
rank. Fighter
personality. She can be rough and mean, but she can be very nice and sweet. She ignores those that annoys her, or even if she doesn't like them. Nova is very gentle, for she knows that she's a giant.
appearance. English Mastiff sitting down
history. She was a guard dog for her Master's family, who had a 10 year old daughter that loved to play with Nova.

@Wolfheart2329
Sure!
Old November 30th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Hamiltrash at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post
name. xx star // midnight
nickname. xx doesnt have one // blacky
age. xx 3 // 2
gender. xx female // female
scent. xx grass and wood // mist (yeah that counts as a smell) and
kin. xx open // open
crush. xx open // open
mate. xx open // open?
pups. xx open // open
rank. xx hunter // omega
personality. xx star is a happy husky that likes to run. she has a hard shell for anyone to break and if someone tries, she is quick to snap back. most of the time she is happy, besides when she is angry, and she is one of the sun shines of the group. // blacky is always scared and shy of any dog really, she would rather be hiding in fear and do what she has to do stay from getting abused, bitten or worse even though she knows its hard to avoid really. blacky is the kind of dog that even if you just stair at her she would back away in fear.
appearance. xx http://animal-jam-clans-1.wikia.com/...rian-Husky.png the picture the see after it loads. // http://dogtime.com/dog-health/genera...-matters-petmd the picture you see after it loads the black one that looks scared not the white one the girl is holding
history. xx star was born in a line of snow dogs till she was adopted by a family and moved. they had named her star after her fur coloring and how often she would go outside to look at the stars, up till the accident they had lived a good life then the tornado had struck. her owners where killed and she was force to leave and upon doing so she joined their group. // blacky had lived with mean owners who abused her, and doing so she became scared threw out her life and hiding a lot. a couple of times she had tried to escape only getting chocked by her collar or hit more if caught. once the tornado hit she was finally able to leave and start a new life, once she met their group she thought her luck had changed till her role was chosen in the pack.
@Wolfheart2329
Accepted!
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:10 AM
Hamiltrash at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post
name: Governor

nickname: Gov

scent:Pine

kin:None

crush:Open

mate:None

pups:None

personality:He will fight everyone and anyone that challenges him, he cares more for the pack than his own life and wishes to die fighting. He is very patient and always calm until he is fighting. He does not take well to betrayers and would rather kill them then allow them to run away.

appearance: He is a Grey wolf/Alaskan Malamute hybrid

history: He was in a very pleasant home with a richer family and went hunting with his owners frequently, making him very deadly and quick when it comes to hunting. He was also a trained guard dog along with his now deceased sibling.
Accepted!
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:12 AM
Hamiltrash at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

- Name - Spice

- Nickname - Spi

- Age - Three years and ten months

- Gender - Female

- Scent - Leaf litter

- Kin - None

- Crush - Pluto

- Mate - None

- Pups - None

- Rank - Lead Hunter (?)

- Personality- Spice, as her name hints at, is an easily irritable dog, often snapping at others and having problems holding her temper. She'll usually insult another after they made a mistake, then let it go by, not apologizing. The Akita Inu however, is pretty confident in situations she doesn't know about, and she can be assertive to lower ranks. To pair with that, she's very loyal, and it's hard to shift her opinion, and she believes she doesn't need anyone for anything.

- Appearance- Spice is a small sleek Akita Inu, being a mix between a Shiba Inu and an Akita. She has almost a fox-like muzzle, and her main pelt is a shade of dull white, while her shoulders, neck, and back legs are a deep ginger color, as that being that was she was named for.

- History - Spice was born in the house of an elegant breeder, than bough by a somewhat richer family. She was more of an inside dog, and rarely bought outside. She hated it. Once brought outside once more, she escaped, living in the streets.

- Name - Gingersnap

- Nickname - Ginger or Snap

- Age - Five years

- Gender - Male

- Scent - Things such as voles

- Kin - Open

- Crush - Open

- Mate - None

- Pups - None

- Rank - Hunter

- Personality - Gingerspap is a determined canine, though at times he can be selfish. He's eager about most things, though he's an impulsive dog too. Most of the time, he has trouble thinking rationally.

- Appearance - Ginger is a mix breed between a greyhound and a rhodesian ridgeback, having a broad muzzle, and a dark shade of tan hide. He had a slim build, and he had a white chest, paws, and face.

- History - Gingersnap was bred for speed. He was used in the dog sport of running, until the tornado came.
Accepted!
Old November 30th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Hamiltrash at its finest

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post
name: Rose // Mickey // Galileo
nickname. Thorn // N/A // Leo
age. 4 // 10 // 4
gender. Female // Male // Male
scent. Roses // Cedar // Pine
kin. Open // Open // Open
crush. Prefers Males // N/A // Prefers Females
mate. Open // Open Current and Past Prefers Females// Open
pups. N/A // Open(As in offspring, no newborns.) // N/A
rank. Assassin // Elder(Used to be a Hunter) // Fighter
personality.
Rose is vicious. A cold-blooded killer, she has absolutely no remorse for her victims. Rose come's across as distant, cold, and not some one you would want to cross. Which is rather easy to do, as she has a terrible temper. While she does have a softer side, you have to get very close to her before she'll reveal it to you.

Mickey is a grouchy guy, although he enjoys telling the pups stories of back when he was with the humans.

Galileo is a cheerful fellow, always joking with his friends and generally getting along with others.
appearance Austrailian Shepherd // German Shepherd // Siberian Husky Lab Mix
history. Rose grew up as a farm dog, but while others would simply guide the shepp. Rose was the one chasing away or killing the wolves. When she got in a fight with one of her peers, her humans left her to die in the wilderness until she found the pack

Mickey was given to an elderly couple and grew up in a rich home, and he's used to the rather comfy life. His humans both died of old age, so after paying his respects to them, he left.

Galileo was born to the dog of a simple, average family. His humans died in a car accident, after waiting days for them to return, he finally realized they were not returning, and he left to join the pack.
Accepted!
Old December 3rd, 2017, 06:34 PM
Hamiltrash at its finest

The main thread is open for posting!
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:29 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

name.
Bullet || Marie

age.
Appears around 6 || 4 years

gender.
Male [cis] || Female [cis]

crush.
Open || Open

mate.
Not Interested || Open

pups.
None || None

rank.
Fighter || Pup Mother(Scout when there are no pups)

personality.
In Link || In Link

breed.
German Shepard || Flat-coated Retriever

history.
In Link || In Link

other.
As discussed, no one will know of his enhancements until he accidentally reveals them one day. His past will be kept to himself unless he's forced to talk. || Bullet and Marie are sibling figures to each other

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; December 3rd, 2017 at 07:58 PM.