Today 09:29 PM
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:26 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 02:13 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Private Rp for my squad

naruto growls “ I’m a wolfheart I can take more” He says as he grabs the bottle and begins to drink it hard eventually stopping at half a bottle. He groans a bit giving it back to her “ okay I feel better now.”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to knock on the door “ yo lover boy open up I got the stuff “ he says playfully

Sasuke eventually just begins to hold sage’s hand “ yep come on in” he says with a playful wink as he walks in almost immediately the owner walks up to them “ is there anything you want my lord” Mostly speaking to Sasuke who just smiles “ come on lover boy tell them what you want “
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:20 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Tell me I have the whole day off :3)
Angel smiles “ okay want me to heat up some cocoa? While you pick the movie or something?” He asks happily
(( oh that’s cool i was at school so i couldn’t reply, i’m home now though so i’ll type it-

it’s weird, and slightly depressing, just a warning-
essentially, i don’t think tord would ever get into a very serious relationship with angel, he would rather just have a very nice friendship that sometimes got mistaken for a romantic relationship. anyways, angel would keep him happy for awhile, enough for him to stop cutting and having thoughts of suicide for awhile, by the time sage goes to try and find naruto to tell him about the abuse or something (however rubinaito wants to do it) tord would have sort of entered a depressed stage again, and decides he would commit suicide, i don’t know where i would go from there, but maybe angel would try to find sasuke or something of the sort, it’s horrible, i know, ))

Tord shrugged. “Sure,” he smiled, though he didn’t think they had a whole bunch of movies in this house. Maybe he could rent something really quickly, he didn’t know. He adjusted his weight from one foot to the other, looking at the tv awkwardly.
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:27 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

(( oh that’s cool i was at school so i couldn’t reply, i’m home now though so i’ll type it-

it’s weird, and slightly depressing, just a warning-
essentially, i don’t think tord would ever get into a very serious relationship with angel, he would rather just have a very nice friendship that sometimes got mistaken for a romantic relationship. anyways, angel would keep him happy for awhile, enough for him to stop cutting and having thoughts of suicide for awhile, by the time sage goes to try and find naruto to tell him about the abuse or something (however rubinaito wants to do it) tord would have sort of entered a depressed stage again, and decides he would commit suicide, i don’t know where i would go from there, but maybe angel would try to find sasuke or something of the sort, it’s horrible, i know, ))

Tord shrugged. “Sure,” he smiled, though he didn’t think they had a whole bunch of movies in this house. Maybe he could rent something really quickly, he didn’t know. He adjusted his weight from one foot to the other, looking at the tv awkwardly.
Lets do it!! Angel can go find Sasuke! To try to rescue you!!)
He smiles happily as he begins to start heating up some eventually he pours them into mugs and begins to walk towards Tord “ haven’t picked one?” He asks playfully
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Lets do it!! Angel can go find Sasuke! To try to rescue you!!)
He smiles happily as he begins to start heating up some eventually he pours them into mugs and begins to walk towards Tord “ haven’t picked one?” He asks playfully
Tord looked over at Angel, shrugging. “We don’t seem to have that many things,” he laughed, shrugging. “I could rent something...” he murmured to himself, still trying to figure out what to do.
Old December 4th, 2017, 02:51 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord looked over at Angel, shrugging. “We don’t seem to have that many things,” he laughed, shrugging. “I could rent something...” he murmured to himself, still trying to figure out what to do.
He smiles “ hmm.... how about we invite Naruto or skye over they always have some fun ideas or whatever you want to do either way! I’m staying” he says happily and kindly
Old December 4th, 2017, 03:22 PM

Quote:
He smiles “ hmm.... how about we invite Naruto or skye over they always have some fun ideas or whatever you want to do either way! I’m staying” he says happily and kindly
Tord blinked, before shrugging. “Sure, if they’re not too busy I mean,” He said. He didn’t want to be a burden to anyone. “And feel free to stay” He said, not voicing his inward thoughts that he couldn’t trust himself alone, looking at Angel to see what he would do.
Old December 4th, 2017, 04:02 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Tord blinked, before shrugging. “Sure, if they’re not too busy I mean,” He said. He didn’t want to be a burden to anyone. “And feel free to stay” He said, not voicing his inward thoughts that he couldn’t trust himself alone, looking at Angel to see what he would do.
He smiles happily “ okay I’ll text them! Meanwhile we should pick a movie together! What do you usually watch?” He asks happily and kindly
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:04 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
naruto growls “ I’m a wolfheart I can take more” He says as he grabs the bottle and begins to drink it hard eventually stopping at half a bottle. He groans a bit giving it back to her “ okay I feel better now.”

Winter laughs softly as he begins to knock on the door “ yo lover boy open up I got the stuff “ he says playfully

Sasuke eventually just begins to hold sage’s hand “ yep come on in” he says with a playful wink as he walks in almost immediately the owner walks up to them “ is there anything you want my lord” Mostly speaking to Sasuke who just smiles “ come on lover boy tell them what you want “
Skye laughed "Just like your brother..." she said, a tinge of pain in her voice, but she shook it off. She looked down at the bottle in her hand. "Winter said i needed to fix my drinking habits... Least im not getting high like I use to... But he isnt here... Guess ill take some myself." Skye said taking a large gulp of the alcohol

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:17 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teggy View Post
Skye laughed "Just like your brother..." she said, a tinge of pain in her voice, but she shook it off. She looked down at the bottle in her hand. "Winter said i needed to fix my drinking habits... Least im not getting high like I use to... But he isnt here... Guess ill take some myself." Skye said taking a large gulp of the alcohol
He laughs softly “...he may stuff but he’s only doing it because he cares... I’m sorry about him”
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:20 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
He laughs softly “...he may stuff but he’s only doing it because he cares... I’m sorry about him”
(Lol we should have them get drunk and they try and do stupid things like claim the house XD)
"Eh... It was bound to happen... He would either get bored of me or Id run off. Didnt exept this though.... " skye said

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧