Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
as strong as rushing...
by iliri
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 07:09 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:08 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 07:06 AM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 07:03 AM
Warrior Name creator
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 06:58 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 12:09 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: GingerFrost's Finder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Name: Larkdrizzle
Role: She-Cat
Appearance: Boop
Personality:
This molly has always had a knack for tricks. She has always seemed to understand exactly how to do something that is trick related. Exactly when to strike, how to pull the prank, and who to pull it on. Lark has a very playful side to her, which is the side that always shows. She is the funny one, who always knows which prank to pull. And she LOVES to pull them. Pulling pranks is like her life. She doesn't understand why some cats are so serious. It's boring! Of course she can be serious when needed, but she doesn't like to. It bores her to death. She sometimes uses sarcasm in serious conversations like "You're boring me to death!" It's the one way to stay funny in a serious conversation. She likes to get laughs. The attention she gets from it is just another plus. The minus is, sometimes she hurts her friends feelings. Like when she accidentally might insult a cat when playfully teasing and pulling pranks. Lark isn't in the least bit timid, and is actually considered outgoing. She goes up to cats and considers then her friends. If she wants to be your friend she'll tell jokes to get on your good side and use that charming giggle of hers. The molly also likes to break rules. From apprentice age she decided that some rules were just meant to be broken. If you need a partner in crime, she's your girl. But here's the catch, she isn't exactly the smartest. Lark often runs into things without meaning to, as she is funnier than she is smart. She cares more about being funny then being safe. Fun first, safety last might as well be her motto.
Other: I was thinking that she already had his kits [by assault] and that maybe she was his former and when he asked her to be his mate he refused @FadingEchoes
Sounds good, we'll need to find kits though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post
Name: Moonwhisper
Role(If she-cat, specify what their interactions will include.): She-cat that will later after one guys kits will have his as well.
Appearance: https://gallery.yopriceville.com/Ani...r#.Wi8HmEqnGUk
Personality: Edgy | Caring | Can be mean at some points | Shakey
Other(If Mate, give me your ideas for a plot!): she's in Thunderclan. Maybe they could have met at a gathering or something.
Seem's good, does she have his kits by assault or consent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
I can’t help myself....
Name: Featherpaw
Role(If she-cat, specify what their interactions will include.): Apprentice
Appearance: light grey fur and icy blue eyes
Personality: She isn’t the cat Gingerfrost might adore, rather quite the opposite. She wasn’t raised in a trational family whatsoever. Maybe her kithood story might help explain her: Her parents taught her to stand up for what she believes is right and be loud and proud. She is bisexual which probs will freak out Gingerfrost. She is very dominant and bossy, but I feel Gingerfrost will manipulate her, with a few times getting clawed by Featherpaw
Other(If Mate, give me your ideas for a plot!): She fights his manipulation and eventually is manipulated.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; December 12th, 2017 at 12:12 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 12:42 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Name: Mintmist
Role(If she-cat, specify what their interactions will include.): Mate
Appearance: Pale gray short-furred she-cat with pale blue eyes
Personality: Mintmist has a slightly split personality. She is extremely loyal to her Clan and can be hostile to other Clans, but on the other paw, she is obsessed with kits and would do anything to have them.
Other(If Mate, give me your ideas for a plot!): So, if accepted, Mintmist has a strange personality, so she might act hostile to him at first for being in another Clan (She's RiverClan), but would fall for even the slightest bit of flirting, as toms don't pay her much attention. I would like for her to have his kits, but she would probably get jealous of his attention to other she-cats and either leave him or be left. I'm not sure exactly how all this would play out, so feel free to shoot me some ideas of your own!

Thank you for considering me!

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Name: Mintmist
Role(If she-cat, specify what their interactions will include.): Mate
Appearance: Pale gray short-furred she-cat with pale blue eyes
Personality: Mintmist has a slightly split personality. She is extremely loyal to her Clan and can be hostile to other Clans, but on the other paw, she is obsessed with kits and would do anything to have them.
Other(If Mate, give me your ideas for a plot!): So, if accepted, Mintmist has a strange personality, so she might act hostile to him at first for being in another Clan (She's RiverClan), but would fall for even the slightest bit of flirting, as toms don't pay her much attention. I would like for her to have his kits, but she would probably get jealous of his attention to other she-cats and either leave him or be left. I'm not sure exactly how all this would play out, so feel free to shoot me some ideas of your own!

Thank you for considering me!
Hmm... Silentshade is his full-time mate, but GingerFrost has nothing against having side ladies(Obviously.) Accepted!

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Hmm... Silentshade is his full-time mate, but GingerFrost has nothing against having side ladies(Obviously.) Accepted!
Yay! Just let me know when you want to RP them

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
Old December 12th, 2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Yay! Just let me know when you want to RP them
We can rp right now if you don't have a problem with liquid time. Liquid time is when you rp a cat in two places at once. GingerFrost is in Shadowclan with Sweetfox, but I can also rp him at the border.

Old December 12th, 2017, 01:23 PM
Rider of Phantoms

Quote:

We can rp right now if you don't have a problem with liquid time. Liquid time is when you rp a cat in two places at once. GingerFrost is in Shadowclan with Sweetfox, but I can also rp him at the border.
Oh, sure, whatever you want! (I'm open every day anyways, so if you want to RP now or a different day, I'm fine)

Old December 12th, 2017, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Oh, sure, whatever you want! (I'm open every day anyways, so if you want to RP now or a different day, I'm fine)
Alrightie, I'll post a starter.

Old December 12th, 2017, 01:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Name: Honeythistle
Role: Best friend or Good friend
Other(If Mate, give me your ideas for a plot!): Since they're both pretty much sexist and judgmental cats~ they'd make purrfect friends c:

Name: Pearcloud
Role(If she-cat, specify what their interactions will include.): A she cat who he can be a jerk to
Other(If Mate, give me your ideas for a plot!): Maybe because she's too sweet and trusting would be a reason he dislikes her? XD

@FadingEchoes

Old December 12th, 2017, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Name: Honeythistle
Role: Best friend or Good friend
Other(If Mate, give me your ideas for a plot!): Since they're both pretty much sexist and judgmental cats~ they'd make purrfect friends c:

Name: Pearcloud
Role(If she-cat, specify what their interactions will include.): A she cat who he can be a jerk to
Other(If Mate, give me your ideas for a plot!): Maybe because she's too sweet and trusting would be a reason he dislikes her? XD

@FadingEchoes

Accepted!

Old December 12th, 2017, 01:53 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:

Sounds good, we'll need to find kits though.

Seem's good, does she have his kits by assault or consent?

Accepted!
Featherpaw’s always open to RP a rebellious RP.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here