Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Silentpaw Everything...
Last post by Starphobia
Today 09:21 AM
otter in shark infested...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 09:19 AM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 09:01 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 08:55 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by Starphobia
Today 08:49 AM

Old December 10th, 2017, 08:10 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: RiverClan Deputy

orchidfur

have you ever heard of a name so sweet? orchidfur, it is quite neat. now, you see, she does not speak to me. but here she comes, with a color for a sound. synesthesia, she has, a disease in which she sees more than us. her eyes find color in every sound, from blues and grays to blacks and browns. you see, my dear, orchidfur is one of us. once a kittypet, but now a warrior, she can lead us all. the feline is not one of words, but she has patience, though. a great choice to see, if you ask me, for riverclan deputy.
don’t tell her i said this, she would make me regret it. but i know her like i know myself, and there is just nobody else. orchidfur is kind and sweet, quite the nice cat to meet. she will help her clan the best, and put herself to the test. a blazing cry thrown to the sky, nobody can challenge her eye.
don’t be alarmed, she is not that young. nearly thirty moons, i’d say. a demigirl who loves them all, but does not easily fall.
now, run along, silly kit. i need to get some rest.

extra info

ppd- [this isn't exactly accurate, as a few months ago i came back from a huge hiatus.] 0.86
roleplay sample #1
roleplay sample #2
Old December 10th, 2017, 08:18 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Riverclan Deputy

♢Name♢
Mistkit > Mistpaw > Mistcreek

• Mist-- Mistcreek was born on a chilly winter's morning while a thick fog covered the camp. Her mother wasn't around very creative molly and as such, she was named Mistkit.
• Creek-- Mistcreek requested the suffix of 'Creek' in dedication of her late brother Creekkit who had died shortly after birth because of the starvation and cold that came with winter.

♢Age♢
◇Moons◇
Thirty-Nine Moons

◇Years◇
Three years and three months

Mistcreek became a warrior when she was eighteen moons old, just a year after she began her training. She has since been a warrior for twenty-one moons, just short of two full years.

♢Gender♢
Mistcreek identified as non-binary for the first few moons of her life, not knowing the difference between male and female. As she grew into her adult body, she felt more feminine and identified completely as female just after her warrior ceremony.

♢Appearance♢
◇Breed Information◇
Mistcreek's father was a former kittypet and was a Maine Coon himself. Her mother was a American Shorthair with typical mottled brown fur and darker stripes. As such, Mistcreek has the body and face shape of an American Shorthair, but sports a larger, heavier body with thicker, longer fur and larger ears.

◇Reference Pictures◇
[Kitten to Full Grown Warrior]

◇Description◇
Mistcreek is a larger cat than your typical clan cat, weighing about 16.5 pounds and about 3 feet and four inches in length. She sports a beautiful thick coat with a hint of a tortoiseshell pattern popping up around her face and chest. Her eyes have changed from a bright blue to a more subtle color as she has grown, now slightly duller in color and slightly greyer. Mistcreek has slightly larger ears than typical of an American Shorthair thanks to her Maine Coon genetics which gives her slightly smaller face as slightly comical look that she hardly finds amusing.

♢Biography♢
◇General Personality◇
Mistcreek is an honest, hard-working molly that takes her jobs seriously. While she isn't partial to battle and violence, she trains for it nonetheless should her clan need her to fight off an intruder or participate in a battle. She enjoys the crisp, cold air that comes with Leaffall and loves the quiet, cold aura that Leafbare brings. She appreciates being left alone on occasion, although she will speak with others should the need arise. Her nature is typically calm and collected, rarely blowing up at those who make mistakes unless it endangers anyone. She prefers to step back and study a conflict for a little while, getting to understand each side before getting involved if such action is needed. Mistcreek takes her time with making decisions that could negatively impact others and is cautious about making brash decisions that may put others in danger, even if it is for the good of the clan.

◇Fears◇
• Thanatophobia- Mistcreek fears death. Not her own mortality, however; she's afraid of the death of those around her, which contributes to her strong dislike for battle of any sort. She strongly fears that her loved ones will die too soon or suffer greatly, which stems from her late-brother's death from when she was a kit, and the death of her parents. This fear makes it hard to become attached to others, and it's a reason for her decision to not take an apprentice on yet.
• Philophobia- Mistcreek has a strong fear of falling in love, or being the subject of someone's infatuation. Romance is something that she isn't sure she can deal with, not when she's lost three of the most important cats in her life. This ties into her fear of death because she doesn't want to become attached to someone and have them ripped away from her. She also has a fear of being someone's crush because she has had a few rough experiences with such cats and thus ruined her friendships with them.
• Traumatophobia- War is something that sends chills down Mistcreek's spine. The thought of cats being sent to kill each other for whatever purpose makes her feel frightened for whatever reason.

◇Weaknesses◇
• Mistcreek's large stature makes it hard to fight in tight or enclosed spaces, and has a difficult time with reacting to things quickly. It also creates a bigger target for enemies.
• Mistcreek has a hard time coping with loss, and the wrong words can send her into an extremely saddened state, or a very angry one.
• Mistcreek does not respond well to taunts and teasing. It has a strong affect on her emotional stability, and lowers her self-esteem even if the teasing was meant all in good fun. She will gradually overcome this, hopefully under Fallenstar's tutelage and friendship.

◇Strengths◇
• Mistcreek's size makes up for her lack of grace with strength and speed. While she can't make sharp turns while running quickly, she can chase down a hare (for example) rather quickly before it has the chance to make a sharp turn or disappear into the underbrush. She isn't a very good fisher though; her blue makes it hard to do so. However, she is a great swimmer thanks to her strength and long fur.
• Mistcreek is able to talk clearly without the burden of emotional outbursts getting in the way of a speech or regular conversation. She can relay ideas quickly and concisely as well.
• Mistcreek will eventually be able to not let the words of others affect her, which will prove handy should she ever need to take up a position of authority if Fallenstar is unable.

♢Plot Ideas♢
*Ideas are subject to editing by all those involved.
**Obviously these plots will take place only if Mistcreek becomes Deputy

◇Evolution◇
"How do you deal with it? The constant whispers behind your back, the subtle words hinting that you don't deserve your rank or your title?"

Mistcreek has, and always will be a stubborn, stern, yet sensitive soul. Upon receiving the rank of deputy, there will always be those cats who are jealous arena a render that they weren't chosen for the role. Various words and jabs at her would be enough to get her to break down and hide out in the territory for a render little while, trying to calm herself down before returning to camp. Fallenstar notices the behavior and after scolding those involved she sets off to find Mistcreek and help her realize that the words of others shouldn't mean anything to her if jealousy and anger are behind the taunts, and essentially help her learn to be able to block out the negativity of others so she can focus on helping the clan

◇To Fight, or not to Fight◇
"That is the question, isn't it? Should we risk the lives of our warriors for a battle between two other clans that doesn't affect us?"

A chat between Fallenstar and Mistcreek after being approached by either Snowstar or Blazingstar about the upcoming battle between the rival clans, and if they should even support the battle, much less side to aid. Could go any way depending on Fallenstar's view on the situation.

◇Memorial◇
"I can still remember him. His beautiful blue eyes that he was named for, the beautiful mottled brown fur. I miss him, I miss my brother."

Mistcreek visits her brother's grave on the second half-moon of leafbare to tell him about how she became deputy, and how she deeply missed her littermate. She talks to Fallenstar afterwards and asks if kittens have a place in StarClan, and reveals another softer side to Fallenstar.

♢Roleplay Sample♢
I don't have a good sample for each length of roleplay from non-literate to very literate. However, my length shifts depending on the device I'm using and how I'm feeling that day.

♢PPD♢

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Name: Cocoaheart.
Gender/Identity: Molly/Female/She-cat (She/Her)
Appearance: Here
Cocoaheart is a light chocolate brown gal with think long fur and dark chocolate brown eyes. Her brown pelt is probably the first thing you'll notice on her, it some times shining in the sun from her water proof cote, then her cocoa colored eyes. Not many cats have that eye and pelt combination but, she likes it and doesn't care if others like or dislike it. Her paws are webbed and her tail is a bit longer then others but it fits in with her fluffy body.
Personality: Kind, blunt, shy, caring, Protective, stubborn, loyal, jokes around, Hardworking, can be snappy and sometimes sarcastic.
Cocoaheart can be a bit blunt, when you ask her opinion, but you have to be pretty close to her for her to really tell you what she thinks witch tends to just be her sibling and other close kin. She can also be a bit shy around cat she doesn't know well or never seen them, unless it a younger cat, then she can talk with them and play around. With that in mind she also loves to joke around with friends and pick on them an a loving way. The kindness and caring part of her tend to show though a lot. She loves to help with kits and the elders. with all that she can also be a bit snappy, this is normally when she is in a really bad mood or is to tired but most would prefer to stay away. So, its a good think it doesn't happen much. The sarcastic part of her she's carried though kit-hood and apprentice-hood it kind of go's with her joking side. She says things like, "Uh I hate it so much.", with a smile whale she eats something she loves or, "It is? I thought this was a stick?" She would giggle as she held up a twig. Oh I almost forgot, Cocoaheart is also stubborn. She may not appear stubborn at times but she is, weather it's about in wound or some thing she feels should be don't it'll show. Sher stubborn and hardworking side show most on patrol or hunts. She keeps going when she's hurt and will push on just for her Clanmates safety. She hates her Clanmates getting hurt and wants to protect them to keep them all safe. Though she falls on that. When she's hurt she normally 'hides' it and continues to woke though if it's bad enough or she knows it could be bad for the Clan she will get help. Like I said Cocoaheart wants to make sure everyone is safe so she makes sure to hunt as much as she can too keep them well fed. And practice her fighting with her apprentice to keep that sharp incase there's a fight. Though she hopes there isn't one.
Plot Ideas: I may come up with one latter.
Roleplay Sample: Cocoaheart watched the kit's battle move that he had been working hard on. "Good." She purred trotting over to ware he landed. "You should try to work on your landing, if you can't get that you could hart yourself." She added. She was quite for a minute as if thinking of how to explain something. "Okay so, you kicked out behind you, witch was a very good idea. I think you'll catch your opponent off-guard with it." She meowed in a calm but kind of mater of fact tone. "Oh, your landing. If you concentrate on something, like a leaf and on landing with both front paws you can kick out with your back without losing balance." She explained flicking an ear thoughtfully. "Here like this." She offered crouching down. Taking a small breath she jumped landing neatly a few tail lengths away and kicking back once her paws touched the hard ground. Once she kicked she turned ready for another attack. "See?" She asked the tom kit as she gazed at him with chocolate brown eyes.(This is from Dec,1 of this year on a different sight. I can get a more resent one if you'd like.)
PPD: 5.07 (I know it's low but, I'm on every day.)
Other Information: She has a bit of ADHA and Dyslexia and I made Cocoaheart like myself. Also, she's never been Roelpalyed on WCO but I have on another sight. Here's her Bio. Also she has Kitty-pet blood in her from her mother or father that is how she got her name is Cocoa. Her formal Kitty-pet parent liked that name.
Questions?: I don't think so.

"Hmm you want me to describe myself and personality to you?" Cocoaheart asked. "Okay, I guess I'm a bit shy around others unless I know them or feel comfortable talking with them, witch isn't often. Though I can talk with some cat as if I'd known them my whole life when I just meet them." She meowed thoughtfully. "To be honest I can be a bit blunt at times and don't notice it. And I have a wired opinion of what I think is funny then others. Though I call my self wired all the time. Everyone is at some wired degree, right." She said a purr rumbling and eyes gleaming. "Well I don't want you to think I'm bragging or anything but, I think I'm nice and caring, would you agree? The I know I'm loyal I wouldn't want to do anything to be disloyal to my Clan or Clanmates. I think I may put my friends and family first though. I want what's beast for every one and I try my hardest on those closet to me." She meowed her tone holding prepuce. "I try to be there for everyone, but it's hard, some don't want your help and other would rather claw your ears off. Enough talk about that lets move on. Hmm that should be enough about my personality. Ah my looks, Well I have long chocolate brown fur, as you can see, and I've been told my eyes are also chocolate brown though I've never seen them, Since you can't see your own eyes." She purred. "My tail is quite long I'd say and my ears may be a bit big but who really care what I look like?" She asked tilting her head. "Though I've been told by toms and mollies that I'm a pretty gal and should be proud. But I'm not one to be proud of myself. I know your thinking, 'Uh stop talking already!' but your the one who asked." Rapping her tail around her paw s she thought for a few heartbeats. "Well I'm not perfect and you probably are thinking I'm crazy by know. But I want you to know, that I know I'm not perfect and except that. I mess up, a lot, I sometimes snap at other and hart there feeling when I'm not trying to but I except that." She finished holding her head level with you. "Enough talk about me, lets hear about you?" And that was the last words she said about herself.

@starfall

Last edited by Fuzzy; December 17th, 2017 at 04:37 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 04:32 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

~FINISHED~
"We've got plenty of conversation to go around!" ~Cloudflight
Name
Cloudflight
Gender/Identity
Female
Appearance
Pic Pic
Clouflight is a cat with white fur and bright green eyes. She has long, fluffy white fur that can keep her warm in chilled waters and cool days. Her whiskers twitch when she's angry or nervous, and her face is very emotional. She displays her emotions on her face, and has trouble hiding them, so everyone can tell what she's feeling. Her front paws point slightly inward and she has some issues with walking and balance but is not so severe that she can't hunt or fight. She doesn't like it when her coat gets dirty because it shows up boldly, contrasting with her light fur. She grooms often, but rarely sheds because of this.
Personality
Clouflight is by no means a simple cat. She is generally kind, loving, comforting, motherly, and hard to get angry. When she is angry though, she will not hesitate to rant to you. She will say everything that is on her mind, and won't hold anything back. She is always quite talkative, and likes to approach others boldy, taking risks. She often doesn't know when to stop talking, and will continue on until someone interrupts her. While she is quite talkative to those she is familiar with, she speaks frequently to those she doesn't know, which scares most cats off. Any talk that happens between her and strangers is friendly chit-chat, and not serious conversation. She is normally more serious with those that she is familiar with, because she trusts that they won't make fun of her true thoughts. She is fairly cautious and likes to get to know others before she reveals her true self.
One thing her mother would always tell her is that "everything has a purpose". Clouflight really took this to heart, because it meant that everyone was meant to be where they are, and who they are. She took this as a command to never change. While she has developed emotionally and physically, she has still stayed the bright, cheery she-cat that we have here today. While she herself is very emotional, she is not very good at reading other's emotions, which sometimes causes arguments. She generally doesn't realize someone is angry until she hears their voice, and can detect the emotion in their voice. Facial expressions are somewhat foreign to Cloudflight, and will often be confused when their actions don't match up with there words. This comes from her very straight-forward personality. She wishes that everyone would tell what's on their mind so that everyone is honest with themselves. She dislikes when people lie to themselves, because they see the world through a distorted view. Clouflight is the epidemy of honest and easy to understand.
While Cloudflight has guts to be outgoing, she tends to be shy when it comes to battling. She dislikes the idea of hurting anyone, and would prefer to settle everything in peace. She knows this doesn't always work, and still battles, but tends to go much softer in training than in battle. Clouflight doesn't take disappointment very well. She always tries to be realistic so she won't let herself down, and she expects others to live up to their words. She takes manners seriously, which is ironic considering she does a bit more than her share of talking. While she is trying to remedy this flaw, she finds it hard to hold back when she is very emotional.
As a Deputy
What would Clouflight do as a deputy? Because she is against fighting, she would try to solve conflicts peacefully with words.cShe would only want war if it was absolutely necessary to save more lives than would be lost fighting. Her main goal as a deputy would be to help the clan run smoothly. She would help the leader, warriors, and any other cats that need her help. She wouldn't hesitate to help, even if it means putting her life on the line. She doesn't want to be the deputy for show, she wants to help others. As a deputy, she would have more access to help every other cat. She has no problem with running errands, even if they seem unimportant, unless they conflict with a more important matter. She has good leadership skills, but can become a follower if need be. If there were any reason for her to step down that would help a cause, she would do it. Her number one goal is peace and unity.

Roleplay Sample
Heart of Ice (Twoleg place rp)
Cloudflight

PPD

Qualities
Empathy: 8/10
Intuition: 4/10
Creativity: 7/10
Sociability: 9/10
Cleanliness: 7/10
Organization: 3/10
Manners: 8/10
Thoughtfulness: 10/10
Happiness: 8/10
Athletics: 3/10
Focus: 5/10

Q & A
"Tell you about myself? I'd be happy to. What is it that you'd like to know?" Cloudflight was happy that someone wanted her to say everything that was on her mind. "When I was younger, I wanted to be the medicine cat. You know, to help any cats that were hurt. When I wasn't chosen, I was a bit disappointed, but soon got over it. After all, becoming a warrior was going to help the clan too! That's what I like so much about clans. No matter your role, you help out the clan," she said. Then she sighed, "Am I talking too much? I always feel like I talk too much. Sorry. Anyway, what were you going to ask?" She licked her paw quietly, embarrassed. She settled down as she became more comfortable with you.
Why should you be the deputy and not someone else?
"Oh, okay. So, of course I wouldn't throw a fit if someone else became the deputy. That's just counter-productive and the opposite of why I'm running! I want to be deputy because I want to help, and the deputy is a really good way to help out the clan. I just want to be of the most use possible. If that use is a warrior, then I'm okay with that. I feel like I would be a good deputy because -I don't like to boast, but because this is an interview- I think that I'm kind and understanding, and I like to care for others. I also talk a lot, but that's because I'm social. I like to talk with other cats, because a simple 'good morning' or a wave can make someone's day."
What are some of your hobbies?
"Besides hanging out with other cats... I like to hunt, of course. I walk around camp, making sure everyone is doing okay. While Border patrol is very tiring, there's something intriguing about it that I like. I also like to help out in the nursery because the cats in there have their hands full with all of those cute kits. I really enjoy helping out as much as I can, but every once in a while, I enjoy myself with some alone time by the river."
Are you always this talkative?
"Most of the time, yes. It's not like I'm faking my sociability, but sometimes I am quiet. I am talkative to those I know, but with serious conversation, and not meaningless talk. I have surface conversations with those I don't know, so I can get to know them before I trust them with my deeper thoughts. I'm trying to be quite open with you, even though I don't know you very well. After all, this is an interview."
How do you feel about other clans?
"Other clans? I feel that even if we don't always get along, they're also our comrades. Pushing out clan up in prosperity doesn't mean pushing the others down. I feel like we could have at least an okay relationship with the other clans, if not better. I would try to resolve the conflicts as best I could if I was deputy."

Cloudflight in a Nutshell
Name: Cloudflight
Sexuality: Bi
Looks: White, fluffy, green eyes
Personality: Even-tempered, calm, cautious, comforting and motherly
Strengths: Good leadership, kind heart
Weaknesses: Trust issues, tends to overlook small details
Dislikes: Chaos, Self-justification, over energetic

Last edited by Liekki; April 9th, 2018 at 04:03 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 07:56 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

"Hey. I'm Oriolefrost.

"You might know me as a clumsy, gullible, snarky feline. If you do, that's pretty much a description of me. I'm stubborn, I'm difficult, and yes, I am a genious! If you dissagree with that, it isn't my problem. Think what you want. I really don't care.
My amazing, likeable personality consists of:
- Sarcastic, unneeded comments brought up in possibly the worst situations ever
- A hard shell that nearly no one has broken through
- A high opinion of myself
- Odd quirks around every corner
- Overall difficult to get through to- and kill.
Just to name a few. Don't try to capture me or hold me back, by the way. I always find a way to escape.

"I was born in a harsh leaf-bare about 40 or 50 moons ago. I don't remember much about it, just the biting cold and the snow that covered the reeds for all of leaf-bare. I think I fell through the ice once or twice. Got a problem with that? I would think not.

"Yes, I'm asexual- though you may not know it the way I interact with toms. I guess you could call me heteroromatic. I'm female, yes, I always have been and I always will be. You could say I have a sort-of traditional views on things, but I can deal with cats who have non-traditional viewpoints.

"I'm not opening up about my fears to anyone, unless you count the one everyone already knows- my fear of being deserted. It's an odd fear for a cat with my personality to have, but I can't help it. I refuse to tell the rest of my fears unless you're a cat I absolutely, positively trust- if not, well... better luck next time.

"I've got a hard shell, I can tell you that. I'm difficult to get through to, and I don't trust easily, so I'm almost like a shadow around camp. Sure, I help when I'm needed and I make some small talk, but for me to ever trust you? It would take a long time. It doesn't matter whether you have saved my life recently- my opinion on you might change a little bit, but it won't go as far as me giving you my 'undying trust and love'. That's disgusting. Keep me away from that.

"I would describe my pelt as a stringy, hairy, greasy mess with some sticks wired in there, thanks for asking. Wait, you're serious? What are you, blind? I'm not cooperating with you mouse-brain anymore."

A Brief Summary of Oriolefrost- The Inside and the Outside
Oriolefrost is named after her ginger and black calico pelt, which her mother had cleaned repeatedly as a kit. "-frost" comes from her frosty personality. Her pelt looks sort of like that of an oriole, though it's different as she has some white here and there around the expanse of her fur. Her build is fairly stocky and tall, and you might even mistake her for a guy at first sight. Scratches litter her paws due to accidents with clumsiness, though you don't see them unless you look hard. Her eyes hint at copper but are fairly dull colorwise. Her pelt is never "a stringy, hairy, greasy mess"- it's always clean and pristine. She learned it from her mother. The soft fur around her tail tip is black as well.
Oriolefrost is actually fairly flirty as well, though she would never actually be stupid enough to fall in love. She definitely knows how to get toms to follow her around, though!
Her fears are: the fear of being deserted, the fear of falling in love, and her fear of heights. Want to save your skin? Don't go asking her to go
anywhere in a tree, or anywhere aboveground. If you're her friend, try not to leave her side in an argument or anything like that. Most of all- don't set her up with an unknown tom.

Note from the Author
PPD; Currently 5.10 though I am trying to bring it back up to a six or seven.
Plot Ideas; Okay, so I've got a bit of a plot mapped out here:
Oriolefrost has a fear of abandonment due to everyone she loved or was friends with having something bad happen to them- whether it was leaving the Clan, getting killed, or dying of sickness. To others, this seems like a terrible string of bad luck, but to Oriolefrost- this was her fate. To die alone with all of her loved ones not there to say goodbye. Due to this she distances herself from everyone, trying to make sure no one else gets hurt. Fallenstar notices this and tries to get her to open up a bit more, and she flirts a bit with him, telling him that a handsome feline like him shouldn't be following around a female like her. He shrugs his off and eventually actually does get her to trust him, giving her an opportunity to become the deputy.
Other; aaaah I'm so excited to see who's picked!!! congrats on rc leader btw <3

Roleplay Sample
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie
Everything was black.
That was what the tom awoke to, each and every day since his birth. The darkness threatened the edges of his vision until- one day- he could not see anymore.
Strongpaw was born with a disease where he went a bit more blind each day, until- finally- his vision dissapeared altogether. It was a horrible thing to have. The worst part was that Strongpaw used to be able to see. He remembered the colors, the way the leaves and branches broke up the sun's light. He remembered the way his siblings' pelts looked, and his mother's warm smile. The only good thing about being able to see previously was that he remembered where everything in camp was. Though, if a tree was to fall, or a den be rebuilt- he'd be out of luck.
Then the flood happened.
The blind apprentice was quickly ushered out of camp, wailing, as his memories down below washed away. He was practically carried by the older warriors as he made his way to the safe ground- RiverClan territory. By the time he arrived, freezing and soaked from head to tail, all of the dens and other landmarks had been washed away.
When Strongpaw got back, he had to completely relearn where everything was. His den was now four fox-lengths to the right of where it was previously, the warriors' den was now five tail-lengths away from the apprentices' den, and so on.
He could only hope that, one day, his vision would return- though he knew, deep inside, it wouldn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie
A dark gray figure entered the apprentice den, fog shrouding her features as she shook out her pelt. Above the pure white moon shined, full and large, gleaming down on the camp and lighting her way as she picked her way among sleeping bodies. Thankfully, there were fewer than usual, as tonight was the Gathering and Wolfpaw had not been invited to come. Gritting her teeth angrily once more at the obscenity of it all, Wolfpaw collapsed into her fresh nest, finding some pigeon down wrapped up in a bit of the bracken and moss. Some of the tension in her shoulders eased as she sunk into the bedding, realizing it probably came from either her siblings or her parents.
A loud ruckus alerted the female at the entrance of the den, and a nearly black form slipped in through the entrance. It uttered a few "hello"s here and there before lying down as well. Wolfpaw pretended to be asleep as it layed down as well. When it looked around and got up, leaving just the den at first and then even leaving camp, the 7-moon-old apprentice was on the hunt.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; December 12th, 2017 at 10:05 PM.
Old December 11th, 2017, 11:44 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods
My Mood: Lurking

"Actions speak louder than words but think before you do either."

In-character-interview
Willowfrost waved a paw at you, "Name's Willowfrost! The cat you probably don't... really know. Or do you? Ha. Well I'm a warrior of Riverclan. " He said. His eyes gleamed with excitement for Starclan knows what, "Wait? You want to know about.. me?" He said surprised. A worry look flash on his face before returning to a positive look, "S-sure. Well I am homosexual, does that make a difference? I don't know. I consider myself to be a bit awkward around any emotional outbreaks or such, I do try to cheer them up though! They give me a weird look. Which either means it wasn't funny or I made a fool out of myself." Willowfrost chuckled a little, then a curious look past in his eyes. You thought he would ask a question but it never came. "My past? Huh. I-I guess? Sure, I mean... nothing tragic or anything. " He narrowed his eyes, thinking what to say. However you got a feeling he wouldn't say all. Willowfrost avoided your eye contact, "I grew up in a loving family. My sexuality wasn't exactly looked down on even if my mother was a bit mad and sad that I wouldn't past her bloodline on. I have two adopted siblings, though. Pretty much a everyday warrior, really." He nodded firmly. He returned his happy gaze to you, "Deputy? Sure, I thought about it a couple of times. Let's face it everyone thinks about it once. " He said, more comfortable he wasn't talking about his backstory. "Deserve to be deputy?" He stared at you blankly. Yet hold his tongue. "Sounds.. like a life changing question right there!" He tried to lighten up the mood, grinning. "Sure, why not? I can still do everything I want as a warrior too, cats looking up to you is a bit.. scary. How do they do it? Then again no one is purrfect for the role, no one is perfect~ Blah, no one should be put up to those standards. " He said. You asked him if he was more logical or emotional, "Logical is way more easier. Though for me bit of both, cats make reckless choices when they are emotional but they make it because they don't think. Logical isn't always the great choice and sometimes dangerous." Willowfrost said. Finally spoke the words he been holding, "Truefully I hate talking about myself. Since others picture you otherwise." You smile at that, urging him on and saying it was fine. He lifted a brow at your second to last question, "A warrior and another were fighting and no one dared to stop it? Really just break them up. Just more stress for the Medince cat or apprentice, no good! Ask what it was about, get the stories and try to fix the problem." He said, "And I check for wounds if they fought psychically. " He added. Willowfrost gave a toothy grin, which was obviously forced. He shuffled his paws at your question, "Fight or Not? Is that a question, not. Life shouldn't be waste because of a fight, only if necessary." He said, his tail twitching as he glanced away a little. Finally the last question came and Willowfrost blinked, thinking once again. "My favorite color is light pink, I am homosexual and I already told you that. I hate when my nose is covered in snow, stings. Favorite flower has to be a lilac. I dislike thrushes and I specialize in running." Willowfrost ears perked up, hearing his named being called. Sighing in relief, he turned to you. Smiling, "I think someone needs me. Thanks for the chat, sorry if I was too awkward!"
--------------------
Out-of-character interview

Name: Willowfrost
Willow- His mother's favorite kind of tree
frost: his strange habit of trying to eat snow, even if he hates it when it gets on his nose

Appearance: He is a manie coon
Sexuality: Homosexual

"The best kind of cat is one who is smart."
Quirks: Willowfrost has a strange obsession with snow. He tries eating it but hates it when it gets on his nose, his eyes usually give away everything if you pay enough attention to them. He will always crack a joke when things gets awkward or to lighten the mood usually he just trying to not make it uncomfortable.
Dislikes: Dogs, two-legs, interviews, love, snow on his nose, yellow, thrushes, emotional outburst, prideful cats, and bees.
Likes: Joking, being praised, trying to eat snow, light pink, peace, voles, kits, sticks, and Leaf-Bare.
Personality: Willowfrost is the cat you can tell anything and the one who you can trust. He is kind and playful but easily becomes uncomfortable. He holds his tongue when he knows he shouldn't speak, or when he thinks he shouldn't. He can be a bit predictable and interesting. However he always double thinks something, he doesn't trust himself much either. He hates when someone decides to do a emotional outburst randomly. He will crack a joke at the worst times and sometimes Willowfrost will say the strangest things. He isn't a cat to be clingy though he does tend to actually push too far. He won't get the hint and if he does, Willowfrost isn't someone who you consider scary. So when he does get the hint and dislikes you; he annoys you. He will do it just because and will literally kill you with kindness, for some reason he just loves cats who are sassy. He always gets a better reaction because that is what he wants, a reaction. Truefully Willowfrost is a cat you can easily relate to. He loves to say unique words and trying to be uncommon. Thing is you have to talk to him first. No matter what even on gathering, camp, you name it.. Willowfrost won't speak first. He just won't and can easily distrust you like he distrusts himself. He hates prideful cats and envy the ones who have love. He is uptight and barely ever tries to loosen up. Willowfrost is a workaholic and he doesn't exactly like it but it distracts him from his bundle of thoughts. He tries to keep a clear-mind because it wouldn't help him while he has a open-mind for most.

"Fears are only a reminder of what to work on."
Fears: Astraphobia(Thunderstorms, Cynophobia(Animals, dogs though.), Philopobia(Love), and Acrophobia(Heights)
Themesong: YOU by .... I forgot who it was

"Focus on he present, not past, not future. Just now."
"Home is where you make home."
Birth Place: Riverclan Nursery
Backstory: Willowfrost was born in a litter of 3, counting him. One was still-born. Willowfrost was a normal apprentice until his last sibling died from a dog, therefore gives him his reason to fear dogs. Since he was with them when it happened, he really wasn't the same cat after that. His mother became closed-off as he grew up, and Willowfrost grew closer to a tom. Until he realized he actually loved him. He was fearful of it because he didn't want to be different. His anti-social self didn't understand that it was fine, which led him to avoid the tom. Finally when he was a warrior his mother adopted two kits, all knowing that she would never have another litter again. When that happened Willowfrost told her and his father, now a warrior. At first the mother was very hesitant and mad at him, his father accepted it though. His mother grew to accept it too. He confessed to tom but instead of getting rejected or anything, the tom said proved it. Willowfrost spent about 10 moons trying to do that exactly, until the tom finally told him everything was a joke. Not the love, the friendship. Everything. He had been curious if someone sad could easily fall in love with him which made Willowfrost despise love. However he instead of telling anyone about how he thought of himself he just kept it in. Their was one more tom that he had `loved` but you know what was it? The tom was a outsider. A loner than had wandered over and Willowfrost had fallen for his looks, personality, and the tom liked him back. Willowfrost knew what he was doing but was clueless on why he had met him or didn't get the hint which was rare for him. Blinded by love. The loner had came over to kill him and his family, one by one. When he founded out he freak out with rage and pain. Willowfrost ended up killing the tom and the one who had wanted him to, he had never admitted to it because he didn't believe he was a killer. He banned himself from getting distracted by love and put all attention to his clan. Willowfrost has yet to tell anyone about it but it was what formed him.

Why would he make a good deputy?: Willowfrost would a be cat who worked hard for his clans even if his second thinking could get in the way. He could be supportive and be open-minded to other thinking, where he can be easily related too.
You find a lost kit, what do you do?: Willowfrost would tried to find their parents and such, the clan first though. If all is unsuessfull he would or someone else would take care of it.
A cat is stealing prey, what do you do?: Warn them and chase them off. If they are in a clan tell the leader but don't provoke them to start a war. If loner, just chase them off.
A war breaks out and you are under attack, what can you do?: Try your best, don't run away because that would make matters worst if they lost their home. However don't fight yourself to death, help out the ones struggling and really just do your best. You aren't magic.
~~~~~~~~~~

PPD: 5.20 or around that, I do come on everyday however. School or not.
Plot ideas: If he becomes deputy. Fallenstar could possibly try talking to Willowfrost because he was playing in the leaves. Most likely why he was being childish, after that Willowfrost could find it easier to talk to Fallenstar. When a close friend to Willowfrost's dies he could possibly start showing Fallenstar his softer and insecure side. They could have some kind of friendship or not, nothing romantic though. However Willowfrost can just say something random and Fallenstar and him began to talk.

Changed it a bit.. @starfall

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; December 17th, 2017 at 02:42 AM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Something or Other

My Mood: Doh

Updated 12/15/17
Roleplay Example/ Character Interview

Cloudyfoot whisked himself around under the cover of willows, the chuckle of the nearby river soothing his impatience to catch something. Opening his maw, he scented the air, trying to find any traces of prey that might’ve been left behind. But the normal shuffle of the mice and things in the underbrush, was replaced by an eerie silence. Of course this didn't disturb Cloudyfoot, as leaf-bare was upon the clans once more. But as the scents poured into his jowls, a stricken look crossed his face. Twolegs? In leaf-bare? Cloudyfoot curled his lip, following the scent trail to a small, bright clearing, and his ears flattened, his paws falling quietly on the dried leaves. In the small area that was open to the sky, where wisps of cloud hung, a twoleg covered in a pelt of black that draped until its knees. There was also a small, metallic machine, imitating an eye, that was peering into his soul.
“What in StarClan’s name,” he muttered, all of his fur standing on end at the odd scene. The odd imitation of an eye was just as piercing as a real ones, putting him on edge, and Cloudyfoot guessed that there were more twolegs watching behind it. His amber eyes flickered nervously between the two, his mouth curving into a snarl.
“Oh, Cloudyfoot,” the twoleg cooed, her voice-- was it a her? Well, anyways, its voice was soft and sickly sweet. And at the sound of distinguishable words coming from the twoleg’s mouth, Cloudyfoot leapt into the air, fearing for his sanity.
“Don't worry, dear, you aren't going insane…” the twoleg said as though it were reading the senior warrior’s mind. “I'm just here to ask you a few questions about your occupation is all…” The twoleg had a small piece of wood upon her lap, laden with something white. In its paw, it held a blackened stick. Its eyes blazed with curiosity, making Cloudyfoot weary.
“I don't know if my clan--”
“Here’s the thing-- you're clan won't know!” The twoleg put on a mock expression of shock. Cloudyfoot arched his back in defiance, his claws unsheathing; he didn't like the attitude the twoleg had, as if it were smarter than Cloudyfoot, and he suspected that it was of the same intellect.
“So, first things first, what’s your name?”
“Didn’t you--?”
“Just answer the question!” the twoleg interrupted, clenching its paws tightly. After it settled down, it smoother out its black pelt, gaining its poise once more.
“Cloudyfoot.”
“And your clan, dear?”
“R-riverClan,” Cloudyfoot stumbled over his words, finding it hard to stay composed as the twoleg spoke.
“Age?”
“Forty-three moons.”
“StarClan, you’re old… Now, what is your motive, dear?” The twoleg continued happily, its cheeks rosy from the cold.
Cloudyfoot looked a little crestfallen at the twoleg’s comment; sure he was a senior warrior, but he wasn’t old, at least not an elder! “Motive? For what?”
“To become… Deputy, perhaps future leader of your clan?”
Cloudyfoot’s amber eyes went round, and his fur spiked up in shock. Be the deputy? No, that wasn’t what he wanted… Just because Russetstar retired didn’t mean that Cloudyfoot saw the oppurtunity to take it. Sure, he had started to guess which cat Fallenstar would pick to be his number two, but he never considered himself.
“I’m afraid that I never really considered it,” Cloudyfoot explained quietly, lapping down his ruffled gray tabby pelt.
The twoleg grumbled something about needing more to work with. “Stop being so humble!” it snarled viciously, its face contorted in rage. “Show me your warrior side! Show me that you are not some kit!” Cloudyfoot took a step back, confused by the sudden outburst. “I have been interviewing cats all day and night for this! What makes you any different? Why should any cat respect you?”
Cloudyfoot snarled; why should any cat respect him! He knew that he had earned the respect of all the clans! He had fought, he had bled, he had slaved for RiverClan. What gave this twoleg the right to insult him? The tom tried not to become too angry with the twoleg, as it was just that: a being that was so trivial that it perhaps had no idea that it was messing with the wrong cat. Whatever was going through its mind now, Cloudyfoot didn’t care. He launched himself forward, aiming his claws to land on the black pelt that draped across the twoleg. His claws tore vicously, and he raced up and down the twoleg, clawing until he couldn’t claw anymore. This was for him, RiverClan, and StarClan, and perhaps all the clans in the forest.
When he stepped back, though, huffing in exhaustion, he saw, to his anger, that he did no damage. The twoleg only looked back at him through curious eyes, considering him only for a second before scribbling away at the white piece on the wood.
Snarling, Cloudyfoot aimed one more blow at the mock-eye, sending it crashing to the ground. At the sound of the metallic clunk, Cloudyfoot raced away, vowing to himself that he would never look back, much less step into that clearing ever again.

Name: Cloudyfoot
Gender/Identity: Male
Appearance [Pictures and description please]: In the midst of all of RiverClan, Cloudyfoot is a bit out of the ordinary, with his large, square shoulders, and masculine outline, he is bound to stand out among the sleek frames of the rest of his clan. He is largely considered to be attractive, as his bright amber eyes seem to always be full of curiosity and kindness. Cloudyfoot's coat is short and prickly, with its gray splattering of stripes and markings.
[Ref]-
Personality [2-5 paragraphs please]: A bit awkward , to say the least of Cloudyfoot.
The senior warrior doesn't know how to string words together to create sentences in a one-on-one conversation. Luckily for the tom, when speaking in front of crowds, Cloudyfoot has a gift to speak calmly, clearly, and almost perfectly. Though, of course, no cat is a naturalist at things like that, so what can you expect?
Some may say about Cloudyfoot that he is a born leader, though the truth is that when he was a kit, the large warrior was almost scared of everything. The trait carried along with him while he was an apprentice, though by then, he started to learn how to lead without becoming frightened. So, Cloudyfoot was never a "born leader" like some cats may admit, though he learned through trial and error.
Besides being a confident, awkward tom, Cloudyfoot is actually fairly nice when it comes to Talkings. Though his sentences don't make any sense, a cat who can think through what Cloudyfoot is saying, will find that they are oddly kind.
Being kind, of course, doesn't mean that Cloudyfoot can't get angry, and when he gets convulsed, Cloudyfoot lashes out and down right yowls. The tom can sometimes control his temper, though, even if he is seeing red.
Stuborness is a factor that no one can erase from Cloudyfoot. The trait has been there since he was a bit, not budging under any circstances. The senior warrior is bull-headed and never thinks otherwise of his opinion, even if it is wrong. Cloudyfoot will never change from this, and will always be one of the most stubborn cats in the clans.
Thanks to Cloudyfoot's stubbornness, the tom never lost faith in StarClan. Taught from a young age that StarClan is always the answer to all of his problems, no matter what, he dedicates everything to his ancestors. After his mother passed, Cloudyfoot's belief in the dead cats became stronger, which lead him to the cat he is today.
Plot Ideas[Optional]: I was thinking maybe they were to get into a small died where Fallenstar does something that he doesnt approve of?
Roleplay Sample: Above.
PPD: 1.03
Other Information: Cloudyfoot is very sensitive about his family, as they all either mysteriously disappeared, or died.
Questions?: How was your day?

Last edited by Brunch; December 15th, 2017 at 12:55 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 05:09 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╮
Coralear
★ the doer ★
-
» [ last updated : 16/12/2017 ]
that should be her finished!!

╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

» [ name ] :

prefix reasoning :
coral - the pale ginger colouration that blossoms across her
body.

suffix reasoning :
ear - for her need to listen to others' problems.

nicknames :
cora,
previous names :
coralkit, coralpaw

» [ gender and age ] :

biological sex : female

birthdate: 12th June-, 2015
age in moons : 30 moons

» [ physical information ] :
c l i c k
build : mainly of a mesomorph-like build, athletic and sturdy, with well-developed
shoulders.
appearance description : coralear is a she-cat of a slightly larger build, yet her hips
are slim, and her limbs muscular. she has smooth
shoulders, and a regally arched neck. it is easy to see
when you look at her, that she would easily be
intimidating when in battle. her spine has a notable
triangular-structure to it, which gives off an eloquent
atmosphere. coralear has highly-placed cheekbones, with
tufted audits, and an overall sense of femininity to her.
she attempts to keep this up as much as she can.

coat-wise, coralear's pelage is very coarse and thick. it is
dense, which means that it doesn't hold water all too well;
but, in the case of a riverclan cat, that's better for her. it
gives the she-cat an easier time with swimming as her
masses of fur do not weigh her down and instead float out
by her bodice. the femme's coat is painted in a creamy
white shade, branching up from the tips of her toes, to
her chest area, where the white changes to a faded ginger
colour. darker tabby stripes range from her back down to
the boundaries of the white and orange, and they are like
artwork; pretty and unique. coralear has puffy cheeks and
a crest of alabaster plumage beneath her chin, seeming
like a lion's mane when the air is having one of its more
humid days. it may be difficult to notice at first glance,
but a streak of white sports her face, climbing from her
nose to the area in between her eyes. it is partial to only
one side of her face, however, and is certainly not
symmetrical. the riverclan she-cat has intimidating forest-
like eyes, which are always surveying their surroundings
with intrigue. a pink nose can be found nearby, and cream
eyebrows above.

accessories : none

» [ sexuality and romance ] :

sexuality : pansexual
currently interested in : nope
mate : not interested in anyone

likes : kind and sweet cats seem to attract the eyes of coralear. submissive cats, perhaps? those who feel a strong bond with nature.

dislikes : obnoxious, prejudiced, male chauvinistic. coralear isn't one to go for a cat like herself. they'd have to differ slightly.+

» [ training and abilities ] :

mentor(s) :

apprentice(s) :

abilities :

strength » ★★★★☆
agility » ★★★☆☆
speed » ★★★☆☆
swimming » ★★★★★
stealth » ★★★☆☆
climbing » ★★★★★
hunting » ★★★★☆
herbal medicine » ★☆☆☆☆

» Personality Traits
-
[ good listener ]: - 'hey, you can tell me anything, alright?'
coralear is renowned for her soft-toned conversations and patience when it comes to dealing with others' problems. she welcomes anyone to come and speak with her whenever they feel down, or whether something large has happened in their life. this was the large reason behind her suffix, as even when she was younger, she would always let cats vent or rant to her; some even telling her horrific tales that they wouldn't be able to tell anyone else. she's trustworthy, and they know it. coralear is ready to comfort those who need it, and is often found to be humming or soothing clanmates with her words.

[ analytical ]: - 'look at the way he attacks... he's not confident enough to aim any lower than your face."
with her cunning gaze, this she-cat is almost scary when she's been sucked into something. analysing is a main part of her life, and she'll do it even without thinking. when it comes to battles within the clans, something sparks inside of coralear, and she can't help but watch her opponents as if they're about to slip away. the female stores her information within her brain, and this means that when she has skirmishes or small fights with other clans; she's already a step ahead due to her knowledge on their movements. coralear has also trained an apprentice -- she's still training one currently . thus far, the femme has noticed that both of the younger felines she's trained are anxious and unaware of how skillful they could be. she plots ideas to help them gain confidence inside of her head, although she is yet to have them participate.

[ defensive]: - 'she didn't want those kits! don't force a girl into something she doesn't want."
coralear gets extremely defensive over her fellow she-cats. especially when toms mistreat, or act superior to them. coralear is all for non-traditional gender roles, and she sure as heck isn't afraid to show that. on many occasions, coralear will have heart-broken or abused females speak with her, and of course she will listen. this has made her feel even more strongly against her opinions. the tabby will stand up for what she believes is right; she-cat's having freedom, and not being forced into things, is one of them! something else to note about the riverclanner, is that she will defend any cat of the same gender, even if what they did seems awful. she doesn't want any favours, or to feel appreciated or anything. no. coralear just wants her points to be clear, and her words to sink in. she's that type of cat. straight to the point.

[ passionate ]: - 'we will win the battle no matter the cost"
coralear is not one that easily admits defeat when it comes to fighting or tasks that requires her physical prowess. the she-cat tends to hold onto the idea of winning even if it is clear that the odds are weighed heavily against her. her talents and his determination will not fail you. coralear is a hardened survivor, rarely threatened and able to defend herself and her loved ones at the drop of a pin. certainly not one to back down from a challenge, she is willing to do what it takes to protect those she cares for. coralear has lived a life of hardship, which has sharpened her mind and taught her to hold her ground and think tactically. she is well aware of her physical advantages, and uses them accordingly. she is stoic, complaining of infirmities rarely and pushing through almost all the barriers that she comes across. if coralear is faced with something, you best believe that she is going to try and keep on trying to make it right.

[ flawed: ] - 'i'm not perfect, and i'm okay with that."
coralear is not meant to be perfect. in fact, she is meant to be a hypocrite. she demands equality, yet often embraces intolerance and discrimination -- be it in regards to her views about males, felines she does not see eye-to-eye with, or those who don't always share her convictions. her actions in life will inevitably have reactions, some good, some bad. and it is through those situations that she will learn what it takes to be a truly powerful and fair cat. most would want for one of their leaders or deputies, the cats most trusted, to be perfect and someone you could idolise. coralear may be looked up to, but she certainly is not perfect, and she is aware of that.

[ repressing ]: - 'these emotions i have are my burden and no one else's"
in many different ways, coralear is an incredibly emotional and sympathetic feline. she isn't particularly sensitive or prone to fits of crying- but she does feel things deeply. her natural response to this is to keep it hidden. any morsel of hurt or sadness is often bottled up and placed somewhere not for other's viewing. This is one of her defence mechanisms to avoid the hurt of being vulnerable with others. But this nature of hers doesn't stop coralear from displaying emotion, in fact, she is quite adamant about maintaining a positive and collected outward appearance; she just isn't displaying her full range of emotions to the audience. defending and hunting for the clan are good means to help release all the tension that builds up from withholding her feelings.

[ insecure ]: - 'i've never been called pretty before...but i can see why."
coralear is very self-conscious. she believes herself to be unattractive. perhaps it was the teasing she received in her youth, or just her lack of self-worth. all that is known is that coralear could not hate anyone in the whole world, but she can easily hate herself. she hopes that maybe one day she can grow to love herself. so then maybe someone could grow to love her. the she-cat thinks of herself to be daft and stupid: she also has a big self image issue. coralear thinks her looks are very unappealing; her weight really bothers her. she spent much of her time trying to work off her weight, but nothing could quite get it off. no lack of food, no amount of exercise could make the weight go away. in the end, coralear will have to learn to accept and love herself for who she is. however she tends to have a hard time doing that as she has faith in other people but a lack of faith in herself. she may need friends or those with strong feelings for her to help make her see that true beauty isn’t about your weight or your appearance. it’s about who you are on the inside that truly makes you beautiful.

[ sincere ]: - 'i'm not going to sugar-coat this, but you're doing horrible. here, i'll help."
as much as she is kind and trustworthy, coralear is somewhat blunt too. apart from her therapeutic tendencies, the female is quite the honest lass. not in the, 'so brutally honest that i'll hurt your feelings' way, but more the 'you don't suit that look, try this.' way. the feline always speaks the truth, no matter the occasion. she may sugar-coat it, or she may not, depending on how well she knows the cat; and whether they're likely to get upset or not. of course, coralear would never purposely try to harm someone, unless they utterly deserved it. she is quite the soft she-cat, even if it isn't all too noticeable.

[ florist ]: - 'oh, that one's a hyacinth! and over there are a few daisies."
this may just be a small quirk in her personality, but coralear finds herself somewhat attracted to the knowledge of flowers and their names. as a kit, and even as an apprentice, she would venture around in hopes of finding a pretty flower to give to her mother. from that, she gathered small snippets of information about each and every flower that blooms upon riverclan territory. often when she is around certain flowers, the she-cat feels nostalgic and can become easily upset over tiny little things. it doesn't last too long though. she prides herself in knowing so much about the delicate plants, that she will sometimes find herself telling kits and younger cats about them.

[ unforgiving ]: - 'oh, you better know that i don't forgive and forget."
coralear holds grudges. massive, massive grudges. she will remember a cats face, just by them teasing her as an apprentice, or if they were to betray her. however, the she-cat will forgive small things; like accidentally bumping in to her, or snapping at her when annoyed. that she can understand. but when you purposefully set out to hurt her; that's were your luck runs out. she's vindictive, looking for revenge just not in a very extreme fashion. heck, she wouldn't kill a cat or anything, although she'd make them apologise in any other way. the warrior code would come first, of course.

-

» History
-

[ kithood ] :
★ coral was born the only female in a male-dominated family.
★ her father was cruel and used her mother for the sake of having kits to take his place whenever he died.
★ brothers were horrible to her; called her names, and excluded her simply for being a girl.
★ coral and her mother gained a strong relationship, and coral was always there for her momma.

[ apprenticeship ] :
★ by apprenticeship, coral had matured a lot. she was muscular and strong, used to being pushed around by the larger males in her family.
★ her mentor wasn't very fun to be around, in fact they almost drained coral of her energy. they insisted for her to stay around the nursery for most of the day, claiming that that was were she-cat's belonged anyways.
★ a few moons into training, coral's brothers became utterly devious. they introduced her to a seemingly gentle tom, and that immediately caused her heartbeat to soar high.
★ her and the other apprentice had gotten extremely close, and he had told her to meet him out in the territory at night time. of course, coral agreed and instantly understood what was happening.
★ but, he stood her up. just simply didn't show up, and left her shivering in the rain waiting for him.
★ coral was beyond pissed, especially after she came back to camp only to have her brothers taunt her about being a typical she-cat.
★ the last moon of her apprenticeship saw coral becoming more spirited and smart. her mentor didn't snap at her as much, knowing that she could snap back equally as fiercely. her brothers didn't bother her as much; and she enjoyed having cats ranting to her. it made her feel warm inside, knowing that she was trusted.

[ warriorhood ] :
★ coral is given the suffix 'ear' for her great listening, both inside and outside of camp. mentor is slightly angry that she hadn't given up her hope of being a warrior, but he had grown to accept it and was kinda happy that he just didn't have to deal with her anymore.
★ coral notices that the cat who she'd grown close to as an apprentice had begun to grow attached to another she-cat.
★ she wasn't jealous or anything, but it all seemed a little suspicious. the sweet female finds out that she's pregnant with the male's kits, and she tells him; ecstatic.
★ the soon-to-be-mother becomes upset when the male denies them being his, and admits that he never really loved her.
★ the she-cat comes to coral to be comforted and consoled; and coral's aggressive attitude is unleashed.
★ she already had a grudge on the tom, so being able to yell at him and snarl disappointed words at him felt soothing. he was left confused; not knowing that coral had that in her.
★when the she-cat gives birth, coral is there to act like a father figure, and she treats them kindly; kind of like a babysitter.
★ after a while, coral's mother starts to become sick, and coral is constantly fretting over the older female.
★ then, when coral was out on a patrol, her mother died. coral had to return home, with sad faces looming around the clearing. without even having to ask, the female struts towards were her mother would be.
★ coral grieves for a few days at least, but then continues on with her life. she still misses her mother, but doesn't like to show how vulnerable it makes her feel.

'i was not put here to please you,
or your friends, or even their friends.
i was put here to make a change,
a change so large and valuable that
i will go down in history.
nothing you do will stop me.
i am strong.'

]
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡

Last edited by mvoxhu; December 16th, 2017 at 06:53 PM.
Old December 13th, 2017, 10:29 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

“A river cuts through rock, not because of power but because of persistence."

Hold up Hold up, I’m coming!
Yes, okay, I am here. Perfectly on time as you can see. The sun is right above the river, which means it is exactly sunhigh. And I understand why you brought me here. To question me about why I should be a deputy, right? Well, I have a lot to tell you. First off, my name is Fishpool. I come from a very long line of pure Riverclan cats, all of whom stayed strictly loyal to their clan. Well… sure, I’ve had cousins, aunts and uncles, whom have disobeyed to warrior code, and fallen in love with cats outside of our great clan. But I was lucky enough to be born to my mother and father, who were both Riverclan cats, and strictly loyal to their clan. And it’s not that those who disobey the warrior code are not loyal, I still believe they can prove their loyalty. I just would never do something to disobey the warrior code.
Do you have any questions so far? Or am I just allowed to go on and talk about what I want to? Okay, I will just talk, that is something I am good at. But just in case, I prepared some questions myself, to give this… Conversation more of a professional taste.

Background
To start off, there is more to figure out about me, and more to know, but first you need to understand where I came from. I was born to two lovely cats, my father, Swiftwater, and my mother, Goldengleam. Swiftwater was a loyal, strong, proud Riverclan cat. He made sure he was on time for everything, and that everything went as smooth as the River on a warm Green-Leaf day. He was a well-known warrior, and most she-cats sought after him, for he would be the perfect mate, not only because he was “devilishly handsome” as they called him, but also because he was healthy, and could bear good kits. Goldengleam, on the other hand, was very different than Swiftwater. She was a bubbly, risky cat, always getting into trouble, and messing around with others. While my father was the calm and smooth river, my mother was the rapids, choppy and quick. No cat understood how these two fell in love. The only thing they had in common was that their parents were all Riverclan. Swiftwater had one sister, Minnowblue. He loved his sister, and was very protective of her. Goldengleam on had three brothers, Gingerspark, Orangepelt, and then her brother who died of Greencough as an apprentice, Scorchpaw. Before I was born, Minnowblue fell in love with a Windclan tom, and was expecting kits with him. It wasn’t long before Swiftwater found out what happened, and he was beyond upset. He was angry, sad, but he was also happy that his sister found love. But that happiness went away when Minnowblue died during kit-birth. She left behind 3 healthy kits, though 2 were still-born. Swiftwater gave the kits to a queen to raise, and he acted as the father-figure of them. But Swiftwater’s mother, the very… blunt cat she is, made sure the kits knew that they were half-clan, and that Swifwater was their uncle, not their father. Once Minnowblue’s kits reached apprentice age, that is when I was born. Goldengleam and Swiftwater had tried multiple times to have kits, but Golden was slightly infertile, and so she couldn't have kits easily. But, she finally had the litter of my brother and I. I was named Fishkit, and he was named Silverkit. We had a pretty uneventful kithood, but when we became apprentices, everything changed. Goldengleam’s brother, Orangepelt, had fallen in love with a Shadowclan she-cat, and he decided to leave the clan to go live with her. My mother was devastated, and Swiftwater had always disapproved of Orangepelt, he had been way too loose and easy-going for my father’s taste. But the loss of Orangepelt affected my brother very much. He and Orangepelt were a lot alike, Orange had influenced Silverpaw a lot. Something my father was very unhappy about.
While Silverpaw looked up to Orangepelt, I loved my father. I always found him as such a strong, and amazing warrior, and my mother loved him dearly. But my mother always told me that there was one thing that she didn't like about him. And it was that he didn't seem to show his love. She knew he loved her, but she felt like he was closed off. I asked my father why he seemed this way. He was surprised by my question, but told me it’s because love can cause a cat to do some crazy things. That was when I found out what had happened to his sister. Her three kits were warriors in Riverclan now, and I had always suspected they were part of our family. They looked so much like Silverpaw and I, as Minnowblue and Swiftwater had looked alike as well. The two that looked like their brown-furred father had been still-born, and my father took that as an omen from Starclan that half-clan kits were not meant to be born. He loved his two nephews and niece, but he was hard on them because they were half-clan.
A few moons passed, and when I was an older apprentice, a terrible sickness struck my mother. She had never had any more kits, although she had tried as hard as she could, because she loved kits. But this sickness, unfortunately took her life. And I know what you are thinking. “I'm sorry, that must’ve been so hard.” But please don't say anything. It took me a long time to get through my grief, and still up to this day, eleven moons later, when I think about her… it hurts. She was such a great influence in my life. She always told me I am a lot like my father, but there is no denying that I have her spirit. Speaking of my father, he was completely heartbroken when she died. I had never seen him that sad in my life. He told me that this is why it’s dangerous to fall in love. Because things like this could happen. I told him I knew what love was, I loved her just as much as he had. But he said that a love between a kit and a mother was very different from the love shared between mates.
As the moons went on, my father became very distant from Silverpaw and I. I tried to include him in whenever I could, but he just couldn't seem to be able to even look at us. And that hurt. Because when Goldengleam died, well, it was like I had lost both parents, not just one. His father not being in his life took a big toll on Silverpaw, as he had never felt accepted by Swiftwater. Silverpaw started to spend more time with Gingerspark then with me, and I became abandoned by my own family.
But that is what led me to start working harder, to start proving myself to them. With my mother gone, I was pretty much the only female left in the family, besides my one cousin. But I knew I had to improve the family bond, so I worked as hard as I could to prove myself to my father. All through apprenticeship, I focused on one thing, and one thing only. Being better than all of the others. And I know that sounds very selfish, but at the time, that is what my young mind felt like would help me with my family problems.
But things only got worse.
Both my brother and I earned our warrior names, mine becoming Fishpool and his becoming Silverscorch. Of course, with how my family goes, he ended up falling for a loner she-cat shortly after his warrior ceremony. When I found out what was going on, I was furious. I confronted him on his actions, and he only told me that it is what mom would’ve wanted. I never thought mom would want us to fall in love with a cat from another clan. I always knew she just wanted us to find love someday. One day, I followed Silverscorch out to where he was going to meet the she-cat. Little did he know though, that her overprotective father had followed her. As I was about to go and confront the both of them to try and stop it, her father jumped out at Silverscorch. I leaped in to try and fight him off, but his mate jumped at me, attacking me. I couldn't believe she was protecting the cat that had just attacked her mate. I fought her off, earning a few good scratches in the process. Once I threw her off of me, I ran over to help my brother, who was struggling under the weight of the much larger cat. Silverscorch had always been smaller, with a stature more of our mother’s. I attacked the tomcat, who turned on me, and started attacking me. I was cornered by both Silver’s mate and her father. I thought I was going to die, but thankfully, Swiftwater had been out in the territory, and he heard screeching, so he came to my rescue. We fought the two cats off, but while that had happened, Silverscorch was dying of major injuries. He died, right there, and I felt like another part of my heart broke. Swiftwater was disappointed in me, he told me that I should've known what was going on, and stopped it sooner. And that day was when I really lost my father. He didn't leave, but now, he just doesn't feel like my father anymore.
A moon after Silverscorch died, I was out in the territory and found two small kits mewling in a small nest next to the river. The nest was abandoned, but I recognized the scent immediately. So I took my two nephews into Riverclan, giving them to Gingerspark’s mate to take care of, not telling him whose kits they were. Really only I, and you now, know who the kits truly were. But please don't tell anyone, I have had enough grief and disloyalty in my life. And I don't need anymore.
~~
So, I guess, really, my family isn't the most loyal of cats. There was so many deaths and griefs and disloyalty, that really, you can't call my family pure Riverclan cats at all. I just have always wanted to show my family how much loyalty to your clan can bring you. And I have stayed loyal my whole life, trying to hold my family together. But of course, everything just fell apart. I’ve never really told anyone all of the details of this, so you are getting a treat… I guess?

But away from all that sad, sappy stuff. Now it’s time to tell you more about me. I may have an unstable family, but that doesn't define who I am. I define myself. And yes, I guess that is a bit of my mother’s spirit shining through me. So, let’s get down to some of these questions I have prepared!
~~

Views

~View on Clan~
To start off… I love Riverclan with all of my heart. I know all clans say that theirs is the greatest, but there is something different about Riverclan that makes them more defined than the rest of the clans. We swim. We are not fearful of the water, we trust it enough to sleep near it, to love it, to use it as our food source. I know the river can become very dangerous, the whole clan does. But that defines our strength, as we are not fearful of what the river can do to us. We just live with it, and flow like it. And it’s not just the river that makes out clan different. It’s the cats in the clan. I know we have many warriors, apprentices, kits, elders, queens, cats of all different backgrounds, appearances, families, and personalities. But still, together, we manage to make a clan, a clan that functions and works together. And that alone I think is the most amazing thing about living in a clan, and I am glad I am part of one. Especially Riverclan.

~View on Family~
Family is something that we should all appreciate, and hold dear to us. I know some cats don't like their family, or wonder why they were born to the family they were. And I wonder that often as well, but I still love my family no matter what. Even though they all have their faults, and we aren't really close anymore, I know that we will always hold love for each other. And I know someday, maybe, I can raise my own family, and try to hold it together better than my family was held together. But, having my own family would be sometime way in the future, as I am not ready for anything like that yet. But I am grateful for the family I still have, and even though they don't know it, I watch out for my nephews, hoping that maybe one of them will get apprenticed to me so I can teach him loyalty, and they ways of Riverclan. How to be a loyal Riverclan warrior.

~View on Friends~
Well… Friendships are something hard for me to keep if I am honest. Cats say I come off too strong, and I guess that they really just don't have the patience to get to know me. But it also could be that I do come off too strong. I wouldn't be surprised, I am a very straight-forward cat. I would like to have a few close friends, I feel like that would help me, but it’s just hard for me to connect to any particular cat. So for the time being, I’m fine with being a respected warrior among many.

~View on Love~
I wasn't so sure at first if I wanted to talk about this. But I guess I should. So, I know there are some cats who are afraid of love because of certain events. And, I feel like I should be one of those cats, but really, I am not afraid. Just cautious. The only thing I am afraid about is that I might fall in love with a cat from another clan. And my mom always told me that my heart would always outweigh my head, not matter how hard I tried to fight it. And I’ve accepted that part about me over the years. So, I just fear that my heart might make me betray my clan. I try to make practical decisions, but, well… My mom was right. But if I were able to fall in love, with no boundaries, well, I wouldn't mind falling in love. My mother always told me it was an amazing feeling, and you felt like you were on top of the world. I wouldn't mind feeling that someday. But I want to make sure that it is with the right cat, in the right place, and at the right time. I don't want to get heartbroken. I'm sure I could handle it, But I’ve been heartbroken enough in my life, by my family. But I still have enough love in me for the entire forest. Where my head is constrained by boundaries, my heart reaches out to everyone.

~View on Leadership~
As I said before, I know I am just a warrior among many. And that… well, I don't really deserve special recognition. Especially to lead a clan. But, and i'm not being prideful, I do feel like I would be able to lead a clan well. I am level-headed and know how to keep my calm. But, right now, I am talking about my view, not on how I would lead. That’s later on. Leaders take on a lot of responsibility. Responsibility for the whole clan in fact. They have to watch out for everyone, and make decisions for the whole clan. Leadership would be hard, and tiring. But I respect all leaders for taking on such a large responsibility. I know some cats feel that leaders have too much power, but to them, I want them to just think for a moment. What would you have to do on your own without your leader? You’d have to find a way to keep all of the cats together. You’d have to find a way to enforce rules. You’d have to find a way to keep all of the cats safe, but also be practical in your decision. You’d have to keep peace with the other clans. Would you want to do that all on your own? And with their deputy, a leader can take care of a whole clan, and keep them as safe as they can. And that is what is so great about being a leader. It’s like the entire clan are you kits. And you have to think in a motherly (or fatherly) way to care for them.
~~

Okay, those are all of my views on everything. Now, I guess I need to tell you a bit more about myself. You’ve learned some things, but I need to go more in-depth about it, just so you can get a true feel of my overall character.

All About Fishpool

~Physical Description~
So, to start off, I should probably let you know what I look like. I am a silver-furred molly, a tabby, with thick, darker gray stripes. I have a white muzzle and chest, and my front toes are white, while my back feet are as well. I have very pale, but large, green eyes, and super thick fur, although it is not particularly long, just thick. I am over average size, taking on a more masculine stature, much like my father’s. But I have my mother’s soft, feathery fur and pale green eyes. My feet are wide and meant for swimming in our watery territory, and my ears are longer than usual, and tipped with ear tufts. I have a soft pink nose, and hard gray-pink paw pads. I wouldn't exactly be called “cute”, but I guess some could call me “beautiful.”

~Personality Description~
Okay, unlike some cats, my personality was majorly influenced by both my mother and my father. And those two combined created me into the cat I am now.
To start off, I am a very level-headed cat. I can think practically, taking in the facts that I need, and apply them to the situation. I am also very good at analyzing things, joining my practical side with my observant nature. I’m not too practical though, and know how to use my heart when it comes to that. I try to be as logical as I can, I am kind of scared of following my heart at times, because it can lead to bad things, because I have so much passion, but it is passion that I try to hide. Next there’s my judgement. I like to listen to both sides of an argument, so I can make a fair judgement. Judging is something harsh that all cats seem to do, even if it is subconsciously. And I try my best to not judge a cat by what I see first. I try to get to know the cat first, learn a bit of their story. And because of this, I am able to understand things about others that cats usually wouldn't be able to. Listening is one of my great skills. I might not give the greatest advice, but I can listen very well. And giving advice is different than the judgments I give based on analytical types of problems. I can give practical advice, and I am a very good persuader and arguer, but when it comes to giving emotional advice, well all I can do is pat you on that back and say that I am there to listen to matter what. I like helping others, but when it comes to getting to know me, well, that’s where I falter. I don't like others getting to know me, because then they might figure out how messed up my family is. And, still being a bit selfish in a way, I don't want other cats to know about my past. While I may not judge harshly, and try to get all of the facts before I make a judgement, other cats don't do that very much. And I don't like being judged harshly, I would like others to see me in the best way possible. Because I worked so hard to put my past behind me, and hide it, so that I could look like a well-respected, loyal, Riverclan warrior.
Continuing on… Other than being practical and analytical, I am also a very quick thinker. I can think on my paws, often being able to get out of sticky situations with no backup plan. Or any plan at all. I might seem like the cat to always have a plan, but truth is, I feel like plans are overrated. I would rather give myself lots of room to change according to how things seem to be going. Sure, I go into a situation with a general idea of what I want to come out of it, but there is no real structure. I can seem risky because of this part of me, and I accept that as truth. I’m not risky in most areas, but I do like to have an “illusion of the first time” sort of thing, where I don't expect anything, I just do, and accept what I get out of it.
Now, there are a few more traits I have to discuss. Mainly the traits that come from my father’s influence. While my mother helped me find my passion, and my ability to make good judgements, my dad taught me how to be practical and observant, but I became cold and prideful because of him. Because I don't like others knowing much about me, that can make me seem cold and distant at times. But I always try to “warm myself up” by giving others a smile, or simply trying to make their day better. Then there is when I get prideful. I love my clan, and am very passionate about it. And I work hard as well, and remember to love myself. But of course, I let my head get carried away, and I start acting like a stuck-up snooty sort of cat. Not all the time, but I can become very aggressive when I am in this state. But I am told I always carry an air of “regality” around with me, not exactly like I am acting like I am better than everyone else, but more like I can become better. And with how hard I work to strengthen myself everyday, it’s not surprising to me. I guess you could say that most things about myself don't surprise me, I seem to be able to figure myself out very quick. Lastly, something I have to mention, is that I am blunt. There’s no doubting that I got this trait from my mother. Like her, there isn't a time when I can keep my mouth shut. And a cat like me, well, you would think that I would know when and when not is the right time to say something. But things come out of my mouth and I just can't stop them. That is the spirit that my mother always told me I had. When a part about me just can't be held back no matter how hard I try. But with me being blunt, you will always know that I am being honest. But I can also hurt other cat’s feelings, something that I am not fully aware that I am doing in the moment.
So, you could call me complicated, hard to figure out, or think I’m a simple cat with no real problems. But I know that who I am is who I am, and no other cat is going to define that for me. I might be odd, and different, or I might be the same. But I am my own cat, there are parts about me that no other cat could match, even in the slightest bit. I’ve always wanted to stand out from the crowd, and maybe I have. Maybe I’ve already made my mark on the world. But I also have so much work to do still. I’m very young, and have plenty of moons left in me. There’s a whole lot more about me that I would love to explain, but some things just can't be put into words. Maybe, since you already know so much more about me than I am comfortable with, then I will let you to get to know even more of me. Why not, right?

~Age~
I am around, if I calculate correctly, just shy of twenty-one moons. Still a younger warrior, though I became a warrior around the age of thirteen moons, so I have had about eight moons of warrior experience. And in those eight moons, I have worked my butt off to become as strong as I can be.

~Name Origin~
Truth is, my parents were never the creative type. Goldengleam may have seemed like it, but she couldn't come up with a unique name to save her life. So both me and my brother were named quite generally. We were both named for the silver color of our fur. And while his name was just straight “Silverkit,” I guess I got a little bit more of the creative name. But my parents weren't even able to name me after a specific fish, My father kind of just called out “How about Fishkit?” and the name stuck. Another thing is, that at first, my father thought I was the tomkit, and that Silverkit was the molly. So really, our names should’ve been switched around. I just think it’s a little funny that my father named me thinking that I was a tom, with my masculine structure and all. But to this day, my structure has helped me in more ways than one. And I am proud of it. Then comes my warrior name. I knew they named my brother “Silverscorch” just so he could seem to have some masculinity in him, as my scrawny little brother had always been teased for being such a wimp. But then again, I feel my name was kind of just one of those moments like my dad had. “What about Fishpool?” and I guess, again, the name stuck. Not to be mean or anything, but some cats really lack creativity. Like, why couldn’t I be named something like Fishwillow? For my eyes? Or Fishrapid? For my passion? Or even Fishstripe for my pelt? At least something with a little meaning to it! But, I guess I just have bad luck with names. I could rant on and on about this forever, so lets move on. We have been here a while now, and I don't want to keep you for longer than intended.

~Weaknesses~
Not something that I would want to have. But every cat has their weaknesses, so I will explain mine. I am not the quickest of cats, with my larger stature, I am more strength and bulk than speed. I also am not the best planner, I leap into things more often than I should. I don't like others getting to know me, and I can be closed off, especially to cats of other clans, because I want to look completely loyal to my own clan, so it's hard for me to make any friends outside of my own clan. Though I will be respectful, I wouldn’t consider myself being exactly friendly with them.

~Strengths~
My build makes it easy for me to overpower other cats. I am also an amazing swimmer, with my thick, waterproof coat. It is also hard to get to my skin in battles, because other cat’s claws slip easily through my fur, barely able to graze my skin. I am a very great listener, and I am an amazing public speaker. Words just naturally come to me when I need them, and I am able to persuade, argue, and talk more effectively than most cats. With the practical part of my mind, I am able to analyze facts needed, but with my passion, I am able to appeal to other cats emotion.

~Fears~
Achluophobia-First off, I am afraid of the dark. Sure, cats can find their way around easily in the dark, but I have always been afraid of it. I like to spend as much time as I can outside and in the light, and when it gets dark, well I have to be near someone to feel safe.
Kakorrhaphiophobia-Failure is something that I will not accept. I always try my hardest, and I am afraid that all of my work may have been for nothing. I always want to succeed, and never fail. And when I do fail, well… I get mad at myself, and I beat myself up for not trying my hardest. So failing is something that I fear, and it has a physical and mental effect on my life if it happens.
Mottephobia-A very… unusual fear of mine I would have to say. I have no idea why, but I am very afraid of moths. Afraid to the point that whenever one is around, I have to get away as quickly as I can. Maybe it’s just how small they are, but then again, I am not afraid of any other bug. Moths just freak me out.
~~

Why do you want to be Riverclan’s deputy?
There are a lot of things about me that others do not know. And there are things about myself that even I do not know. But I am simply a warrior who tries her hardest, and I guess the question is, why do I want to be deputy? And why would I make a good deputy? Well, hear me out. And don't take anything I say in a way of pride please, just keep a level mind, and try not to judge too harshly.
First off, I am a natural born conversationalist. Words are where I can really make my mark, and I know that to be a leader of a lot of cats, you have to be able to please them. And having good words to use, and a good way to say them, is always a plus when it comes to keeping cat’s loyalty. The number one cause of a clan dividing amongst itself is a weak leader who can't please both sides. Of course, a leader won't be able to please everycat, but they need to be able to have the know how of pleasing the majority of the clan. Secondly, I am a typically respectful cat, and I know how to keep my cool around other cats, even if they are showing hostility. I am not one to lash out, but I guess I do become very passive aggressive if they start to annoy me. I know how to have a good conversation with other cats, and I try to talk things out before diving right into a battle. I will put all of my clan before myself, even if my life is at risk. This is why I believe I would be a good deputy for Fallenstar.
Now, the reason why I want to be deputy. I guess, really, I just want more recognition in the clan. I have done so much, for my clan, trained hard, and devoted my life to being loyal. But, I also want to lead. I feel like I can make an impact on the forest if I can stand by my leader and give him advice. Most of my desires to be deputy are selfish, I know, but I wouldn't use the rank for bad. I would use it for good, to lift others up and keep the clan together. A reason that I really would not like to admit though, is that becoming deputy might prove to my father that I am not someone to give up on as easily as the rest of our family. That I am someone who keeps trying, and wants to keep the honor in my family. And becoming deputy might help heal my broken family bonds.
~~

It’s getting dark, I apologize that took so long, much longer than I thought it would. But I can tend to start rambling if other cats let me heh heh…. So, I hope you have learned enough about me to consider me as a candidate for Fallenstar’s deputy. I appreciate the time that you have spent with me, so I should probably let you go now. I’ll be off too, I have a few things I need to tend to today before I retire to my nest for the night. So, goodnight, and thank you again.

-Fishpool walks off into the reeds-

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! So, that was a little bit about my newest Riverclan kitty, Fishpool. She sure likes to ramble, and so i’m pretty sure you learned plenty about her. But there are some thing that she didn't say about her, so I am going to go through a general, quick description of her, and then talk about some parts of her that she didn't tell you about. But these parts of her… Well… She doesn't exactly know she has these traits. There are some things about Fishpool that she can't seem to figure out herself, but cats on the outside can see.
So here’s a quick walk-through about her!

Name: Fishpool
Orientation: Heteroromantic Heterosexual
Basic Appearance: Thick-furred Silver tabby with a white chest/muzzle and pale green eyes
Personality Traits:
+Passionate | +Good Judgement | +Listens
=Swift thinker | =Observant | =Practical
-Prideful | -Cold | -Blunt

Okay, there is a quick run-down of Fishpool, so now I will tell you a few things about her that she doesn't know about.
~~
To begin with, Fishpool’s passion is more than she says it is. Her passion is the driving force of all of her actions. Even though she tries to put it down, her passion cannot be hid. She shines with a strong spirit from within, one of fire. She is the fire that can withstand the water. And her big heart shows that. Next, Fishpool loves to joke around and be a bit sarcastic when she’s not under any stress or pressure. Around cats that she trusts, Fishpool is not afraid to let back and be loose, but she still has her ears and eyes open for any sign of danger, so she can put her guard back up. She is very good at “roasting” other cats, and she does it without realizing it sometimes when she is trying to make a point. She can roast with facts, and emotion. Lastly, this is something that Fishpool knows she has, but refuses to admit, because she feels like cats won't trust her because of it. Fishpool can read other cats. She’s spent a lot of time around her father as a young cat, and with his thick wall around him, she has learned how to read emotions. With this, Fishpool can tell when cats are trying to manipulate her, and it has happened a lot of times. And this is why she has trust issues. One more thing, it’s about how she views love. She covered most of her view, but there is one more thing. She wants love. She knows she wants to feel what her mother felt for her father, for some lucky tom one day. She is just afraid that the cat she ends up loving might cause others to question her loyalty. And this is why she is very skeptic about that topic.
~~
Thanks for listening to the long rant about Fishpool, my own and hers. I have a few plot ideas that I will PM to you, because I think I have lengthened this out enough. Hope you enjoyed her!!

~||~--------~||~

Old December 13th, 2017, 08:15 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

DATE FOR ROLEPLAYED SUBMISSIONS WERE CHANGED!

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us