Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old December 12th, 2017, 04:39 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default A (Simple) Finder~

I need a few things for a few of my babies...so whenever I roleplay them I'll have a few of that stuff ready~
So, let's skip the introduction and get down to business, eh?

~Shadowclan~

Pearcloud
Have you taken time to read much about this sweet doll? If you had, here is what I will need for her.
A companion: Since Pearcloud is very...well, simple-minded to put kindly, she will need a cat who will often be regarded as her "guidance". Of course, Pearcloud will most likely get under their skin, aggravate them, concern them, all sorts of things. But! They will deeply care for Pearcloud, and he the clever one that helps her in all situations. This cat must be in Shadowclan, but they can be any gender. Only one.
Friends: Friends have no requirements. They can be resided anywhere. Unlimited.
Cats that are annoyed with her: Since she isn't the apple on the top branch. Or, the fact this this apple must had fallen from the branch, and hit every branch on the way down - she's not the smartest. Though she has the most biggest heart. And, maybe most cats can't stand her being so sweet and trusting and forgiving, so they're annoyed with her. In fact, they'll always downgrade her, belittle her, and try to rule her up, which they will fail at all times. Unlimited.
Kit Friends; Kits that father found her humorous rather than stupid. They would love being around her, and find her to be a superb storyteller. Unlimited.

Bronzeflash
Have you read his profile? Just note, he will be leaving Shadowclan later in life to become a rogue. But, during his stay, he will need...
Best friend: These two have always been friends since the beginning of their apprenticed moons. They always caused trouble. The best friend should be more sensible then Bronzeflash, yet they should compliment Bronze's reckless behavior with their more responsible one. They should be polar opposites, but inseparable best friends. Can be any gender, though preferred if it is a Tom. Only one.
Love Interests: Although Bronze isn't a natural in the romance department, most females that are attracted to him should be attracted to his rebellious ways. He's nothing like his brother (Crimsonblaze). Bronzeflash is the one who causes trouble, without an inch of sweetness in him. He might flirt without meaning to at times, but truthfully he doesn't care about emotions. So, most love interests would be one-sided, however he's not completely oblivious to the notion of love, and maybe, once he becomes more mature he'll take a gander on it. Unlimited.
Enemies; Perhaps any cats annoyed with him? Unlimited.
Former Mentor: Preferred to be a male, who had no patience for Bronze, and pretty much sees Bronze as a failure in his eyes. Only one.

Daturapaw
Her profile still says kit, but she's becoming an apprentice soon.
Mentor; I need a mentor in order for her to become an apprentice. Only one.

Sunrisedapple
Have you read her profile? I did create a plot with her, so I need to fill out two roles for that.
Female Best friend: Sunrise will be in love with her, and they should had been inseaparable friends since birth. In the end, I would love for them to be mates, however, they will become rogues in order to leave Shadowclan because Sunrise knows she disappointed her father. There's no requirements for Female best friend, only that she resided in Shadowclan. Only one.
Male Best friend: He should also have been a close friend to Sunrise during their apprentices moons. He should had fallen in love with her, and also be a former apprentices to Honeythistle, so naturally Honey gave him his blessing to be with his daughter. Though he'll become heartbroken after finding that Sunrise is in love with Femle best friend, and he was the one that told Honey of her infidelity. There's no requirements for him as well. Only one.

Read Sunrisedapple's Sunset plot idea

Chrysanthemumshade
Have you read her profile? Here is a few things I will need for her...
Cats She Can Impress: If you have read her bio, then you would know she's like a kiss up. She wants to be liked. She needs cats that she can impress, that she can intrigued them so they notice her more. There are no requirements for these cats. Any gender is fine. Unlimited.
Best friends; Everyone needs one right? For Chrys, I want her to have two. These cats shouldn't mind her weird quirks, and she should had been friends with them since the middle of her apprentices years. They should deeply care for her. They must be in Shadowclan. Preferred a boy best friend and a girl best friend. They'll be a little trio. Only two.

~Thunderclan~

Saplingpetal
Have you read her profile? Soooo, here's what I will need for her ^^
Former mate; Must he a tom. Before Sapling moved to Thunderclan, she met this Tom while being a loner. The two had kits together that she named Jagged. She traveled to Thunderclan, so her son can grow up in the protective care of a clan rather than in the wild. He will also be the father of Redhead's Sparrowstream (who is an older son from another molly). The only requirement is that he looks like Jagged, and that he is still in Thunderclan.
Other kits; Remember I mentioned kits? I believe (if I remember correctly) that Redhead wanted Jagged to have siblings. So, it's much preferred if Sapling had another kit; perhaps a daughter for a littermate to Jagged? No requirements for her really, but she will also be moved to Thunderclan. And, they will share the same father. Only one.
Friends; Nothing wrong with a couple friends, right? Unlimited.

~Windclan~

Mistletoe
Read her profile? Goody, let's get on with this ^^
Flirt targets: Of course, Mistletoe has a mate (though I believe the rper went inactive) yet she is a flirt. So, she likes to flirt her heart away. These can be targets [toms] that she flirts with. No requirements for them, really. Can be from any place. Unlimited.
Friends and enemies are also appreciated for this gal.

~Riverclan~

Chestnutsplash
I figured you read about him (even though I have to tweak him out more)
Friends: Anyone that can get along with this Tom. Unlimited.
Enemies; Anyone that doesn't get along with this Tom. Unlimited.
Competitors: These cats will be a challenge for Chestnut. Whether it'll be in games, duties, or even affection - Chestnut loves a good challenge. Can be any gender but must be in Riverclan. Around 5.
She cats he can swoon: Chestnut is a lover, but his interest is a fleeting thing, so he might get bored easily. These must be she cats that he can make their hearts flutter. It could be one sided. They can be from any clan. Unlimited.

Squirrelfluff
Pretty fluffy isn't she? <3
Parents; Little Squirrel needs parents! Although her parents might now be together. Her mother must be in Riverclan, and she will mother Squirrelfluff, Honeyglare, and Nickelshade. Their father will also be the father of Fluff-ball (their half sibling). No preferences for the parents, only that they look like them (obviously), and that the mother resided in Riverclan. One mother. One father.
Friends; Anyone who is willing to get along with her. Unlimited.
Enemies; Anyone who can't stand her. Unlimited.

~Loners/Non clan~

Jug
This interesting boy is the twin of Arch, and he will later join Riverclan with his brother.
Love Interest: This cat should be a molly. She should take a lot of interest in Jug once he becomes a Riverclan apprentice. In fact, she should be clingy to him, obsessed with him, and smart enough to tell the difference between the two brothers. Of course, Jug is going to be heavily annoyed with her all the time, and always shoot down her advances, but they will be good friends untilches ready to accept her "love". Must be in Riverclan. Only one.
Mentor: No requirements really. Only one.

Sweet Potato
...yes, he's a Tom. Named Sweet Potato.
Friends: No requirements really. Unlimited.
Enemies: No requirements really. Unlimited.
Cats He Can Care For: By all means, Sweet P is no healer, but he's a farm cat, and he runs his farm, which means he takes control of the other animals, and live in the barn (weird, right? He's not a dog xD ) but anywho, he'd love the company of helping minor injured cats getting to their paws once more. And, perhaps even make new friends. Can be any gender from any place. Unlimited.

Ladybug
The sweetest kitty with an eye for fashion!
Friends; No requirements really. Unlimited.
Enemies; No requirements really. Unlimited.
Toms that flirt with her; Ladybug is rather gullible, but she's sweet, so she wouldn't shoot down their advances much, but be aware that she might be...unpredictable. Unlimited.

~OWO~

I think that's all for now~

The forms;

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role:
Plot ideas: (if any)
Other:

W/link
Name + Link:
Role:
Plot ideas (if any):
Other:

~Thank ya for hearing me out <3~

Old December 12th, 2017, 04:49 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: A (Simple) Finder~

Name + Link: Cloudstrike (Dovecoo)
Role: Chrys's bestie
Plot ideas (if any): Cloud could confide in Chrys about all her Honey trouble and spend all her time with her when Honey is with his other mates.
Honey could be jelly of the other friend (the tom) which causes problems
Honey could ask Chrys to 'chaperone' Cloudy since she has a tendency to wander off (remember ;3)
Other: <3 (Juggie's bro's full name is Archer. Only Juggie is allowed to call him Arch/Archie. I hope you're prepared for Archie calling him Juggie)

Last edited by dionysus; December 12th, 2017 at 04:55 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 09:01 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: A (Simple) Finder~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Name + Link: Cloudstrike (Dovecoo)
Role: Chrys's bestie
Plot ideas (if any): Cloud could confide in Chrys about all her Honey trouble and spend all her time with her when Honey is with his other mates.
Honey could be jelly of the other friend (the tom) which causes problems
Honey could ask Chrys to 'chaperone' Cloudy since she has a tendency to wander off (remember ;3)
Other: <3 (Juggie's bro's full name is Archer. Only Juggie is allowed to call him Arch/Archie. I hope you're prepared for Archie calling him Juggie)
I love this idea
This is (obviously) accepted ^^
I think Chrys would be the purrfect chaperone for Cloudy lol!! Those two are going to be fun, haha!
Ohhhh, alrighty x3 I'll update his profile! Jug would NOT appreciate being called Juggie XDDDDD