Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:54 AM

Old May 15th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Nightpaw smiled as he saw that his friend was finally calming down, he gave her muzzle some reassuring licks before she spoke, his cheeks heating up madly. "W-Well... What I have to say is..." The tom started, taking a deep breath, making him a tad nervous. "I-I love you, Eclipsepaw." He admitted, pressing his nose into her fur and simply breathing in the wonderful she-cat's scent, she had been here his whole life, she had always been a bit closed, but now he knew why and he wasn't really mad at her for clawing him earlier, he knew that this wasn't her, but something, or someone just messing with her brain.
Heat went through her whole body stopping at her cheeks a wave of nervousness and embarrassment taking over her as he pressed his nose into her fur she just stared at her fri--Nightpaw she wasn't sure what else to call him now, she began to think about earlier when she was unsure about who he truly was to her it hadn't felt right to be just 'friends' or even best friends..that was it Love why hadn't she thought about it before?! everytime she felt awkward around him it was because of that! what should she say? she didn't know what to say..No. she did she just didn't know how.."I.." she had to! it was now or never! "I-I love you too!" she took a deep sigh of relief and closed her eyes relaxing a little.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 15th, 2017, 10:23 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post
Wolfglare let out a small huff of agreement at his younger brother's statement. "I know, it's getting warmer and warmer." Wolfglare walked up to his brother and sat down in front of his, keeping his long feathery tail out behind him, instead of sweeping it around his paws. He wanted to keep as cool as possible. "I'll have to teach you how to hunt in the night, because during the day, we won't be much use to our clan." Wolfglare meowed, a little glint of amusement shining in his ice blue eyes. If you even call this group of cats a sorry excuse for a clan... Wolfglare's amusement faded as he once again thought of how... Weak Shadowclan had become.

Standing up again, Wolfglare waved his tail to Smokepaw, signaling him to follow. "I suppose I could show you a few things, while we still can hunt when it's light out." Wolfglare then turned and padded deeper into the woods, expecting Smokepaw to follow.

Hunting at night? That was something that the tom hadn't done before, but he figured that if it was going to help him... he should probably just listen to Wolfglare. Besides, Smokepaw had always admired his older brother. The older tom had always known best. Always. For as long a he could remember, the older feline had known what to do when he hadn't... and Smokepaw was grateful for that. With his tail twitching back and forth happily, his expression was grateful as he followed his brother. The territory seemed to get warmer and warmer by the day, despite all the shade that was around by the overhanging trees. Why did it have to be like that? Frustrated, Smokepaw's yellow hues narrowed, though that was the only outward sign that anything had changed. He still seemed to be happy and calm. He opened his maw to ask where they were going, then realized they were heading deeper in-- perhaps it was cooler back there? This wasn't his first new-leaf in the territory, but it might as well have been by the way he was thinking at the moment.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old May 15th, 2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
Heat went through her whole body stopping at her cheeks a wave of nervousness and embarrassment taking over her as he pressed his nose into her fur she just stared at her fri--Nightpaw she wasn't sure what else to call him now, she began to think about earlier when she was unsure about who he truly was to her it hadn't felt right to be just 'friends' or even best friends..that was it Love why hadn't she thought about it before?! everytime she felt awkward around him it was because of that! what should she say? she didn't know what to say..No. she did she just didn't know how.."I.." she had to! it was now or never! "I-I love you too!" she took a deep sigh of relief and closed her eyes relaxing a little.
As the word finally left the she-cat, Nightpaw's smile grew even wider than before, showing a small part of his fangs as he gazed down at her, his fluffy tail soon finding the tortoiseshell's, he pressed his nose against hers and nuzzled her. "S-So... Umm... Do you want to do anything in particular?" He asked, he whimpered as she closed her eyes, nudging her like an helpless kit, he wanted to see her eyes, he hated it when closed them, he thought she had something. "A-Are you okay Eclipsepaw?" The tom asked, placing his paw atop of hers.
Old May 16th, 2017, 04:32 AM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
As the word finally left the she-cat, Nightpaw's smile grew even wider than before, showing a small part of his fangs as he gazed down at her, his fluffy tail soon finding the tortoiseshell's, he pressed his nose against hers and nuzzled her. "S-So... Umm... Do you want to do anything in particular?" He asked, he whimpered as she closed her eyes, nudging her like an helpless kit, he wanted to see her eyes, he hated it when closed them, he thought she had something. "A-Are you okay Eclipsepaw?" The tom asked, placing his paw atop of hers.
She reopened her eyes her gaze meeting his "Huh? oh im fine!" Eclipsepaw said quickly not wanting to worry the tom any more, her golden gaze never left his amber one as she nuzzled into his soft fur enjoying the warmth "i don't mind what we do.." she muttered her voice muffled by his fur her sparkling eyes still meeting his "as long as i get to do it with you im happy.." she then added giving him a big smile well at least as big as she could manage thats for sure the she cat purred a bit at the sound of his heart beat.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:04 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hunting at night? That was something that the tom hadn't done before, but he figured that if it was going to help him... he should probably just listen to Wolfglare. Besides, Smokepaw had always admired his older brother. The older tom had always known best. Always. For as long a he could remember, the older feline had known what to do when he hadn't... and Smokepaw was grateful for that. With his tail twitching back and forth happily, his expression was grateful as he followed his brother. The territory seemed to get warmer and warmer by the day, despite all the shade that was around by the overhanging trees. Why did it have to be like that? Frustrated, Smokepaw's yellow hues narrowed, though that was the only outward sign that anything had changed. He still seemed to be happy and calm. He opened his maw to ask where they were going, then realized they were heading deeper in-- perhaps it was cooler back there? This wasn't his first new-leaf in the territory, but it might as well have been by the way he was thinking at the moment.
Wolfglare headed deeper into the territory, keeping his ears pricked and nose in the air. Suddenly he stopped, and held out his tail for Smokepaw to stop as well. He looked back at his brother, angled his ears towards a slightly trembling bush, a few fox-lengths away. "Watch." He mouthed to the younger cat, then dropped into a hunting crouch. The large tom crept across the ground, placing his paws carefully, as to not any any noise. He stopped for a moment to check the wind, and continued onwards as he confirmed the wind was blowing towards him. A squirrel hopped out of the bush, chewing on a nut. Wolfglare's eyes narrowed, and he focused in on his prey. He could no longer feel the heat of the day in his fur, no longer see the dappled shadows of the trees. It was just him and the squirrel. This is what it was like when Wolfglare hunted. He narrowed his eyes as he came closer, until he was as close as he could get. Bunching up his muscles, Wolglare leaped.
He landed squarely on the unsuspecting prey, killing it with a swift bite, cutting off it's squeal. He then picked it up and carried it back over to Smokepaw, dropping it at his brother's paws. "So, that's how you do it." He meowed, cocking his head a little. "Do you want to try now?"

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonHeart & Friends View Post
She reopened her eyes her gaze meeting his "Huh? oh im fine!" Eclipsepaw said quickly not wanting to worry the tom any more, her golden gaze never left his amber one as she nuzzled into his soft fur enjoying the warmth "i don't mind what we do.." she muttered her voice muffled by his fur her sparkling eyes still meeting his "as long as i get to do it with you im happy.." she then added giving him a big smile well at least as big as she could manage thats for sure the she cat purred a bit at the sound of his heart beat.
Nightpaw was really enjoying the time he had with Eclipsepaw right now, she was just so beautiful... Well, for him that is, he breathed in her scent his ears twitching slightly, he honestly didn't know what to do either. "Maybe we could just stay here... Like that, I honestly love just sitting here with you." The apprentice admitted, he licked the top of her head as she listened to his heart beat, his fluffy tail slowly enough found it's way around her and held her close as he buried his muzzle in her tortoiseshell fur and simply sat there with her, his smile as big as ever. "If another cat sees us... What do we do?" He asked.
Old May 16th, 2017, 02:44 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

@BluBunny

The tuxedo warrior padded slowly through the territory, her eyes focused ahead of her and her muzzle high, as she quickly scented the area, making sure herself and her apprentice, Ratpaw ( who she hoped was following close behind her) were in the best area to search for prey. She wanted to give the apprentice something easy to start him out. That and getting lost in the territory is the last thing she wanted the young apprentice to do. Badger could remember losing her mentor in the first moon of her apprenticeship... her mother had to come yowling out her name to find her. It was actually quite embarrassing, and much like her apprentice, Badger despised her mother with a passion. Scenting the air again, Badgerbite stopped, her tail awkwardly sticking straight out as she turned, stopping her apprentice with a glance.

"Ok... I'm going to start you out with hunting to help build muscle and speed, then we can get to training later." She waited a bit before continuing again, "Minus basic defensive moves, in the case that we ever get ambushed by Riverclan or any of the others..." Her fur bristled at the mention of Riverclan. Shadowclan and Riverclan had definitely not been in good standing with eachother for a while now. Turning back to look at Ratpaw, her tail flicked to her right side as she lifted her muzzle to the sky and drank in the air.

"When you're hunting, it's important to be able to make a distinction between the smells. I smell prey in this area, but can you tell me what it is?" She cocked her head to the side and waited. She smelled a mouse somewhere in the area, but it was possible that other prey or older scents were lingering around.

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; May 16th, 2017 at 02:45 PM.
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Integrity

Quietmoon walked through the territory, her tail twitching as her eyes scanned the dark forest around her and she walked up to one of the trees. Scanning it for valuable prey hiding, and seeing none, she huffed and walked off, her brown pelt fluffed out. She decided to hunt, opening her maw and scenting for any prey.
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM
༺Hᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ༻

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Integrity

Quietmoon walked through the territory, her tail twitching as her eyes scanned the dark forest around her and she walked up to one of the trees. Scanning it for valuable prey hiding, and seeing none, she huffed and walked off, her brown pelt fluffed out. She decided to hunt, opening her maw and scenting for any prey.
Vitalitysurge walked bordly around the territory. The pale grey molly had her head down and her eyes blank. Nothing fun to do when he isnt here... she thought. She sudenly spotted Quitemoon, the she cat she had met earlier.
''Quietmoon...'' she called out.

✧What if I never see myself ever be anything more
Than what I've already become?✧
Old May 16th, 2017, 07:09 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Integrity View Post
Vitalitysurge walked bordly around the territory. The pale grey molly had her head down and her eyes blank. Nothing fun to do when he isnt here... she thought. She sudenly spotted Quitemoon, the she cat she had met earlier.
''Quietmoon...'' she called out.
"Huh? Oh, Vitalitysurge!" She mewed, smiling as she approached the she-cat. "Hi!" She greeted.