Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:44 PM

Old December 3rd, 2017, 10:04 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw gave a small scoff as they walked on. "Yeah sure," she said snidely, picking up her pace to a trot. The sooner she got their and caught something, the sooner she could go home.
Holding back an irritated sigh, the she-cat trudged on in silence next to her apprentice until they reached the oak tree. She held up her tail for Vixenpaw to stop. Ahead lay a huge collection of nuts around a cluster of different trees. Something was bound to come out and feed, especially in these tough times.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:26 AM
Digital Artist

Nightshade stood by a bramble thicket, paws trembling slightly as she waited for Haypaw. She had already taken the traveling herbs and was all set to go. Now she just needed Haypaw.
@Okapi
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:42 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Nightshade stood by a bramble thicket, paws trembling slightly as she waited for Haypaw. She had already taken the traveling herbs and was all set to go. Now she just needed Haypaw.
@Okapi
Haypaw trembled a little as she stepped into the territory I don’t want to go. I refuse...yet I feel my paws pulling me towards the stone. She licked her lips in silence.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Haypaw trembled a little as she stepped into the territory I don’t want to go. I refuse...yet I feel my paws pulling me towards the stone. She licked her lips in silence.
Nightshade stepped forward as her apprentice came into view. She smiled weakly. "Hello Haypaw. Are you ready?" she knew the young cat wasn't, but she should ask anyways.
Old December 4th, 2017, 11:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade stepped forward as her apprentice came into view. She smiled weakly. "Hello Haypaw. Are you ready?" she knew the young cat wasn't, but she should ask anyways.
Haypaw gulped,” As much as I will ever be.” She meowed nervously Can I just skip this...I may want to die, but I don’t want to walk into my death.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haypaw gulped,” As much as I will ever be.” She meowed nervously Can I just skip this...I may want to die, but I don’t want to walk into my death.
"Okay then. Let's go." she turned and led the way through the forest. She had only been to the Starcave once before, but it seemed as though her paws knew exactly were to go. Several thoughts ran through her head all at once. Why did she think this was a good idea? Haypaw probably doesn't like this at all. Is she holding up all right? She kept glancing nervously at her apprentice.
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:08 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Okay then. Let's go." she turned and led the way through the forest. She had only been to the Starcave once before, but it seemed as though her paws knew exactly were to go. Several thoughts ran through her head all at once. Why did she think this was a good idea? Haypaw probably doesn't like this at all. Is she holding up all right? She kept glancing nervously at her apprentice.
Haypaw was totally nervous, if cats could sweat she’d be drenched in sweat. She nervously walked after her, she seemed stiff as if her legs couldn’t walk forward without a lot of effort.

Old December 4th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Haypaw was totally nervous, if cats could sweat she’d be drenched in sweat. She nervously walked after her, she seemed stiff as if her legs couldn’t walk forward without a lot of effort.
Nightshade led the way for a while before stopping. She turned to Haypaw. We're coming up on the RiverClan border. Remember that even though we are going to see StarClan, we need to be careful. No hunting and if RiverClan cats find us, make sure to be as polite as possible. We don't need any trouble. Understood?" she waited for the young cat's answer.
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:47 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Nightshade led the way for a while before stopping. She turned to Haypaw. We're coming up on the RiverClan border. Remember that even though we are going to see StarClan, we need to be careful. No hunting and if RiverClan cats find us, make sure to be as polite as possible. We don't need any trouble. Understood?" she waited for the young cat's answer.
She gulped,"Yes." It wasn't crossing Riverclan that scared her it was still, seeing Starclan or in her mind, walking into death.

Old December 4th, 2017, 12:59 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:
She gulped,"Yes." It wasn't crossing Riverclan that scared her it was still, seeing Starclan or in her mind, walking into death.
"Okay then let's continue." the black she-cat continued through the undergrowth, the RiverClan scent getting stronger. Her paws faltered a little as she stepped out of the trees. She stared at the border for a few seconds.

(Wanna switch over to the ShadowClan/RiverClan border?)