Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Ref Sheet World✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 11:18 AM
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by Snowyfeathr
Today 11:10 AM
no mans land. (Albatrosses...
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 10:46 AM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:45 AM

Old December 10th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Churchill purred loudly at his sister's gesture, his tail wrapped tightly around her, protectively. "It's a big brother's job, isn't it? To take care of his little sister?" He asked and nuzzled her kindly. "I don't know what I would do without you, Mintmist." He added, sighing softly.
Mintmist nuzzled him back, "I really do have to go back to camp, before cats get suspicious. Is there anything else you would like to talk about? I'll be back soon, of course." She added, blinking sadly at her brother. How she hated to leave him!

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist nuzzled him back, "I really do have to go back to camp, before cats get suspicious. Is there anything else you would like to talk about? I'll be back soon, of course." She added, blinking sadly at her brother. How she hated to leave him!
Churchill's gaze didn't leave his sister, he understood perfectly that she didn't want to get exiled. He thought for a little bit and firmly pressed his nose against hers. "No, I don't, but I want you to promise me something..." The rogue said firmly, meeting her gaze. "Stay safe, and keep the family safe." He mewed.
Old December 10th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Churchill's gaze didn't leave his sister, he understood perfectly that she didn't want to get exiled. He thought for a little bit and firmly pressed his nose against hers. "No, I don't, but I want you to promise me something..." The rogue said firmly, meeting her gaze. "Stay safe, and keep the family safe." He mewed.
Mintmist's gaze became solemn, "I promise, Churchill."
She began to pad away, but turned and called over her shoulder, "And I'll never forgive you if don't keep yourself safe!" She was serious, but she meant it teasingly as well.
She headed back to the RiverClan camp.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 10th, 2017, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Mintmist's gaze became solemn, "I promise, Churchill."
She began to pad away, but turned and called over her shoulder, "And I'll never forgive you if don't keep yourself safe!" She was serious, but she meant it teasingly as well.
She headed back to the RiverClan camp.
Churchill smiled at what she told him after her promise, he watched her leave and got up, stretching his paws. "Believe me, sister, that won't happen." The tom whispered to himself, unsheating his claws and gazing at them before he turned around and left the territory.

Last edited by Gone; December 11th, 2017 at 06:48 AM.
Old December 10th, 2017, 11:21 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Hm. Not a couples game, huh? What was the fun in that? Cardinalflash drew back a little, his eyes sparking for just a brief moment before he returned to his old, annoying self around the other she cat. "Well, if it isn't a couples game, then I suppose I'll just have to suffer." Cue the eye roll from his brother, but Jaywhisper continued ignoring him. Swallowheather was a pretty cat, but one who was clearly not falling for the tom's so-called charms. He thought he was handsome... charming... and a good flirt! He was good at this kind of thing, right? She cats loved a funny cat, one who could laugh at themselves but be serious when they needed to. In all honesty, if his brother would open himself up a little more and be more friendly, he just might end up making better friends.

He had that type of mysterious air that was attractive to she cats, but Cardinalflash couldn't keep a mysterious air to save his life. He was always friendly and open, and he liked to talk. Sealing emotions up inside wasn't going to help at all. In the end, the only ones who could help you were those who knew what you were going through, and even they couldn't help you if they didn't know what to expect. Swallowheather's words made his eyes spark and he drew back a little, batting at her lightly with his paws just seconds later. "Fishbrain? I beg to differ, m'lady. I am no fishbrain." The way he spoke sounded almost sophisticated, but it was also missing that extra something to push it all the way. Cardinalflash was not the most sophisticated of cats. He spoke like words were nothing, like he could throw them around and they wouldn't hurt. Jaywhisper had warned him of that time and time again.

Yet he also knew the importance of picking the perfect words to form complimentary phrases, ones that would have she cats blushing and pretending they didn't notice him, while he flirted away. Flirted to his heart's content. And whether they acted like it or not, he knew the she cats loved it. She cats liked attention, and he knew enough to know they liked being the 'one and only.' Fat chance of that with Cardinalflash! He didn't have a "one and only." Which was unlucky for every she cat who set their goals for getting him, because he would brush them away when he got bored. He wasn't a particuarly cruel tom, he flirted for fun, and he tried to let she cats down pretty easily when he could. If he needed to be firm he would, but firm was not Cardinalflash's forte. He was better at just messing around until the she cat got bored also.

He curled his tail tighter around the she cat when he saw Jaywhisper glance their way, give a questioning glance, and then look away - just as Swallowheather joked about personal space. He felt a little embarrassed, but at least he was getting closer to the other she cat. She was quite soft, and he smirked back at her when she finished speaking. "Oh come now, love. You wouldn't want to slip away from me, now would you?" He asked, even though she had pushed him away. Despite his flirty words and looking as though he was going to step fowards, reclaiming the she cat as his own, he remained where he was. His eyes, however, were still fixed on her like he was starving and she was the last piece of prey on the fresh kill pile. He didn't look away. Swallowheather must be used to toms staring at her like this now, Cardinalflash was old enough to know that she was far too pretty not to have attention fixed on her. She was much too young as well. Young, pretty she cats were the type that everyone was after. Especially the toms who were new warriors and thought it was okay for them to hit on the older she cats who looked around their age.

Imagine their surprise when they found out the object of their affection was 30 moons old! Cardinalflash nearly laughed out loud, but managed to keep from doing so, his whiskers twitching in amusement instead and his eyes sparkling with pleasure. Swallowheather's cheerful voice drew him out of his thoughts and his gaze stopped being so hungry and returned to a friendly expression. "I think a competition sounds amazing!" He mewed, his voice reaching a louder octave as he grinned in a friendly manner at the pretty she cat. Despite Jaywhisper's disapproving glares, they were going to play this game. He knew his brother would prefer to stay out of things like that, he wasn't the most competitive cat, although he could be pretty tough when it came down to it.

Fighting like it was going to be the end of the world. Such an impressive cat in that sense, if he was being honest. And, when Swallowheather announced the teams would be Jaywhisper and Minnowblossom vs. himself and her, the tom's eyes gleamed in an even more friendly manner. "You're on. We're going to rock this!" He mewed with a purr. Oh well... perhaps it would work better if he just acted like a friendly cat, instead of a flirty one. Sometimes friendliness won out over flirtiness. It all depended on the she cat he was trying to flirt with, and with a she cat who was used to the lines Cardinalflash was currently giving her, friendliness was more likely to win. She would be his! And it would be hard to get bored of her, now wouldn't it?

Jaywhisper folded his ears back to protect them as his companion snarled, talking about how she wouldn't get in the water. It was an unusual trait for a RiverClan cat to carry - and Jaywhisper fought the urge to politely ask why she was in RiverClan if she was so frightened of the water - but not one that was unheard of. The tom liked a good swim, just not when the weather started getting colder. He preferred to leave that to the cats with thicker pelts then his own, even though it was harder to swim with a thick pelt. That was the good thing about having a... medium-sized pelt. It wasn't too thick, but it kept him warm. Jaywhisper thought the length of his own pelt was just perfect.

"I'm sure Swallowheather wouldn't make you swim," He spoke in a low voice, a quiet one. His voice was generally low, as opposed to Cardinalflash's. The two were polar opposites. Where Cardinalflash was a flirt, Jaywhisper was... more considerate, he supposed was the word, towards she cats. Where Cardinalflash was an extrovert, Jaywhisper was an introvert. And where Cardinalflash was charming? Jaywhisper was - well, actually, he could be charming in his own way. It was just that he didn't try to charm other cats the way his brother did. Watching his brother's attempts to get Swallowheather to notice him was getting quite irritating. It was just a small movement here, curling his tail around her, speaking in that same flirty tone that he used with any pretty she cat, and acting like he was "all that." Despite what someone might have told you, you are not as great as you think, C-Flash. That was the most annoying part about his brother.

Cardinalflash had she cats tell him he was attractive. That he was fun to be around. That he was undeniably "cool," and he'd let all that go straight to his head. There was no in between, it was either that he was acting annoying or he was calmer. Jaywhisper did love his brother, they had had some good times... there were some times that he would rather have forgotten, sure, but every family had their ups and downs! There were a few more ups then there were downs, that was the thing that kept Jaywhisper and Cardinalflash together. At the prospect of a game, Jaywhisper's ears went back once more, having gone into a more relaxed position, only to fall back into an uncomfortable one as soon as Swallowheather spoke. "I'm not really into games..." But due to the low whisper in which he spoke, he was overpowered by Cardinalflash's louder tone, saying that a game sounded amazing.

His brother knew he didn't like games! And he really knew that Jaywhisper had been trying to say something, or at least it looked that way! The tom shot him the most disapproving glance he could, shaking his head ever so slightly and trying to get Cardinalflash to call it all off. Minnowblossom drew his attention next, however, talking about a "mineral fight." It didn't sound like the worst game - however, Jaywhisper was not a huge fan of anything that involved the word "fight." He was more of the type of cat to look for a peaceful way out of things, if and when there was one. "Minnowblossom, I don't know... I don't, um, I mean..." But his voice trailed off when Cardinalflash spoke again, and his eyes flashed with annoyance. Why couldn't he just speak up and say what he meant?

Because his brother would just drown him out again, that was why. He was constantly being drowned out by something. He was too quiet, too much of a pushover, and Jaywhisper hated it that way. His ears folded back in the equivilant of pouting, but he kept his maw shut. He might as well just embrace the fact that they were about to play a game. And why shouldn't they? Perhaps it would be different then it had been... almost every other time he had attempted to play games. He was confident that they would lose, because Jaywhisper wasn't very good at anything new, and that was why his apprenticeship had taken longer then it should have. He had struggled with things. His mentor had been patient enough not to dub him as "stupid," but the other apprentices hadn't had that type of self-control.

Jaywhisper was actually very intelligent, he just had a hard time grasping new concepts. Once he knew what someone was saying, he would get it in a flash. His mentor had been proud of him, that much Jaywhisper was confident of. He was glad that his mentor had so much faith in him, because he would have been screwed if she hadn't. The tom glanced over at Minnowblossom, partly questioning if they were really going to do this. To him, it didn't seem like the best idea. Perhaps to her it sounded like a good one, but her sister had been the one to come up with it and besides, she seemed to like the idea of this... this "mineral fight." Jaywhisper did not. He wasn't sure whether or not someone was going to get hurt but if they did, he hoped it wouldn't be TOO much to offer to take them to the medicine cat's den. Some cats preferred to go altogether, but he wouldn't want everyone else's day ruined.

"So... should we go find our safeplace?" He asked. The word was new to him, he hadn't used it before. Whatever that was - it sounded like a good idea. As opposed to throwing rocks at each other.

“You should be lucky that I even chose you as a partner!” Swallowheather giggled. No, they weren't going to play a couples game, but it was almost like a couples’ game. She divided them into teams of two; Cardinalflash and her versus Jaywhisper and Minnowblossom. She would had preferred to team up with her sister, but she knew her sister. More than her sister knew her herself, in her opinion. Minnowblossom may have been the one to ignite a spark out the both of them, but Minnowblossom also needed help with her social awkwardness. She needed to be more inviting to other company other than Swallowheather herself. So, Swallowheather believed she was helping her sister. Maybe, helping the both of them in her own way. Even so, if she had to be teamed up with this ridiculously flirty tom. His advances only made her laugh, because she did not take him seriously. He was such a nut to her, but she found she actually enjoyed his company. What molly wouldn't like a Tom who could make her laugh?

Despite him being, well, rather annoying with his flirting antics, Swallowheather simply found it amusing. Her mind didn't process the proximity of how he was trying to overstep his boundaries. Example of when he was near her, brushing his fur against hers, wrapping his tail around her. That had made her uncomfortable, but instead of showing such, she had lightly pushed him away. He would understand, right? She wasn't being mean, as Swallowheather considered herself to be a sweet feline, but she did like her own space. Her own personal bubble that no cat was allowed to cross. But, Cardinalflash tested the waters. That left the warrior confused about her own actions, but she didn't dare to ponder it for long. “Oh, really?” The molly snickered, tilting her head slightly at the Tom next to her. “You could had fooled me!” No fishbrain, was he? Even making his voice sound “proper” didn't alter the sudden thought in her mind. “Oh, forgive me, your majesty. I did not mean to offend you.” Was he playing? In case he was, she played along. Her voice trying to perfect something of sophisticated-alike.

In contrast, Swallowheather was anything but proper. Or, finicky. Or, vain. Or, anything following the synonyms of how a molly supposed to display themselves. Usually females were more...delicate. Well-mannered. Sweet, innocent, and heavily pristine to show off their good looks. Oh, heavens no! Swallowheather could never see herself stooping down low to catch the eye of admirers. They were attracted to her like a magnet, in which she did little to impress them. Swallowheather carried the charm of being “wild”. She wasn't afraid to be herself, or get down and dirty. She loved a good challenge, and she didn't need a Tom telling her otherwise. She was boisterous, annoying, a bit childish (okay, maybe a lot) and definitely playful. What toms wanted to see in a molly? Swallowheather was not their girl. Especially considering how she faltered when it came to the “love department”. She was inclined on helping others, but always ignoring her own love life.

As Cardinalflash curled his tail around her tighter, that disturbing feeling wrapped into her as well. That little butterfly feeling that made you queasy. She didn't like that feeling. That feeling was seldom for her. So, she had gently used her own tail to unwrap the Tom from around her. Her gaze was hoping to catch his, locking it in place with a narrow of her eyes. If he could read that expression, he would had known that she was saying; What do you think you're doing? She told him about personal space, even joking about it so he wouldn't feel offended that she didn't want him near her. She even pushed him away in a gentle manner, but that didn't stop the heat that was melting her pelt.

In order to ignore his lusting gaze, Swallowheather gave a friendly gaze to their opponents; her sister and his brother. She told them about the game, her eyes sparkling with that streak of fondness for competition that Minnowblossom knew entirely too well. Swallowheather was ready to get started. “I'm glad everyone is in.” Her voice, which always had been friendly looked to each feline - even Cardinalflash - with a look of awe. “And, don't worry Minnowblossom, the water is off limits.” The creamy molly rolled her eyes. Of Minnowblossom gave the water a chance, the she wouldn't be scared of it. Okay, so what if Minnowblossom almost drowned a long time ago...in her apprentice moons, and maybe that had been Swallowheather’s fault. In her defense, she did apologize! And, she was only trying to play with her sisters. And, now that they were warriors, Minnowblossom still wouldn't go near the river.

Swallowheather got to her paws, sauntering her way past Cardinalflash, her tail swishing lowly. “Remember; the team who forfeit first - loses.” She snickered. “Come on, C-Flash!” She called back without looking at the Tom. They had to scope around the place to find their safe place. Then, they had to gather small pebbles. Swallowheather just hoped she didn't choose the wrong partner. Naturally, she would had chosen Jaywhisper because he didn't seem like the...forceful kind. He didn't look like the flirty type or the one to get into your personal space. Maybe, Cardinalflash was used to that type of attention that she cats gave him. He was handsome...so intriguing...just an absolute dream! Swallowheather did see the Tom as being handsome, but looks only took you so far. If she was being honest, she found him rather adorable than anything else. Like a kittish type of adorable that made you say “awe” whenever they did something cute. Only this Tom took it in his ability to come on too strong, which left Swallowheather baffled. So, in order to keep herself focus on the task at hand, she stopped thinking of Cardinalflash, and thought about a good plan to take the other team out.

Hm, maybe C-Flash had some good ideas? Swallowheather found that she liked the vibe of excitement erupting through him. Could it be that he was as excited about this little competition as much as she was? They were going to rock this...yes! Yes, they would! No pun intended.

Minnowblossom heard Jaywhisper clearly, but she didn't bother to say anything as Cardinalflash’s voice was much louder than the lower brother’s one. She gave an apologetic grin his way. Siblings could be such a hassle, right? Especially her own sister - who knew she could take in consideration that not every feline liked to play games. Minnowblossom was perfectly fine with a good game. After all, she had a hidden competitive trait as her sister, but hers was much more discreet. She preferred to watch from the sidelines anyway.

She thanked the gods of nature and starclan above that she wouldn't be stuck with Cardinalflash as a partner. Though, he took more interest in her sister, if Minnowblossom had been Swallowheather, she wouldn't had any patience with mentioned tom. Unlike Swallowheather, who usually ignored her suitors, Minnowblossom was quite the feisty one. She lacked patience with flirty toms because they were simply aggravating in her eyes.

Maybe it was best if she didn't reacted the way she did when it came to water. After her little burst...she didn't realize that she off a bit...hostile. Naturally, Minnowblossom was an awkwardness of hostility, but she didn't mean to make anyone flinch. The aggression was directed towards Swallowheather, who only had laughed at her. “Why you little-! I'll give you something to laugh about!” Minnowblossom pinned her ears down, feeling a little annoyed at her sister’s sugary act. When she heard Jaywhisper’s voice, she shook her, a snort emitting from her muzzle. “You have no idea.” Cue the numerous times where Swallowheather purposely startled Minnowblossom into the water, pushed her into the water, splashed her with water, coerced her into the water….ah, yes the pleasant memories of almost being drowned by her sister. And, they wondered why she preferred to be a drypaw.

Minnowblossom didn't want Jaywhisper to feel that it was mandatory for him to play. If he didn't want to play, all he needed to do was speak up! Or, was that so hard for him? To speak up above a whisper because Minnowblossom was pretty sure she was the only one who could hear him. Then again, she didn't want to play this game on her own, so the selfish part of her wanted to ignore his faulty words. Wouldn't that have been unkind, and inconsiderate. Minnowblossom felt Jaywhisper had nothing to worry about. The game was fun, a little challenging since you had to sneak around to target your opponent. The only thing they did have to worry about is if someone would be hit in the crossfire.

Now, that thought wasn't a pretty one. If they hit a non player while in the middle of their game, how much trouble would that cause? Swallowheather was the type of she cat that was engulfed by confidence, so she went all out, whereas Minnowblossom was more thoughtful about her next move. After all, planning was a lot better than just throwing yourself into the fray like an insane feline.

Minnowblossom stood to her paws, stretching each of her limbs fully before she gently swatted her tail towards Jaywhisper. “You'll do fine, friend. Trust me, the game is a lot more fun when you get loose into it.” She assures him. She only knew this because this was a fond game that she played with her sister during their apprentices moons. Where it was just the two of them, no teams, no rules, only two competitive hearts wanting to be on top. Obviously, her sister won most of their fights. “If you just wanna sit and watch, be my guest. I take it you never had a mineral fight before, eh?” She whispered to him.

When he suggested that they go find their safe place, Minnowblossom already began to move out. Her head darted from left to right. Right to left. The best thing about the safeplace was that their opponents didn't know anything about it. It was a “safeplace”, the enemies weren't supposed to know anything about it. It was the place where they would retreat to, come up with a plan, and throw themselves back into the game. It was one of Minnowblossom’s favorite games because she was able to release her fury and dominate her sister - in a friendly matter, of course...most of them when her own hostility was under control.

“Maybe we can dig a rabbit hole somewhere. You like digging?” She asked, as she wanted to be far away from her sister’s listening ear. Since they were on teams, the she cat wanted to get to know her partner. There certainly had to be more to Jaywhisper than a quiet tom who liked to observe...she just had to...unlock it.
Old December 11th, 2017, 09:06 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Clementines head gently cocked to the side as rainpelt padded away. "I'm not cold yet! We can do one more catch please?" she complained. Her neck craning as she licked the fur on one of her forelegs the opposite direction finding what rainpelt had said to be completely true. She may look like a porcupine if she did it much more but it didn't matter. Deciding not to really argue with rain pelt she trotted after the warrior seeing some speckles of wetness still on her fur from earlier when she had fallen in and splashed her makeshift mentor. Temporary mentor. she simply reminded herself as she followed along behind her. Rainpelt was wise, she was completely aware of that. But rain pelt was just smart enough that she wouldn't mentor me. Of course she wouldn't mentor me. She just doesn't want me to be a complete and total piece of mousedung
Rainpelt opened her mouth to insist that she and the apprentice make their way back to camp for the sake of teaching the apprentice to be cautious regarding the cold weather coming soon to the forest, but her jaw hung open as she spotted a shadow on the sandy bank just on the other side of the downed tree. A whiskered fish about half the length of the warrior's tail was lazily trolling the shallow water of the bank. The top of the fish's back was almost breaching the river's surface. "Yes we can," she said, he blue eyes fixed on the spot behind the apprentice. The spotted warrior dropped into a crown and signaled for the younger cat to do that same as she began the creep soundless toward the bank. As she went, she whisper, "Remember to aim where the fish will be, not where it looks like it is. Hook your paw and scoop it out. The rest is easy."

Old December 11th, 2017, 11:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Rainpelt opened her mouth to insist that she and the apprentice make their way back to camp for the sake of teaching the apprentice to be cautious regarding the cold weather coming soon to the forest, but her jaw hung open as she spotted a shadow on the sandy bank just on the other side of the downed tree. A whiskered fish about half the length of the warrior's tail was lazily trolling the shallow water of the bank. The top of the fish's back was almost breaching the river's surface. "Yes we can," she said, he blue eyes fixed on the spot behind the apprentice. The spotted warrior dropped into a crown and signaled for the younger cat to do that same as she began the creep soundless toward the bank. As she went, she whisper, "Remember to aim where the fish will be, not where it looks like it is. Hook your paw and scoop it out. The rest is easy."

she wasn't sure why rainpelt had suddenly become so soft spoken so she merely looked at her, she couldn't exactly tell wether or not the warrior was looking at her so she gingerly followed her gaze back to the river. The dark shadow was lazily moving closer to the bank until pulling to a complete stop. a fish! Clem's ears shot up eagerly and she jerked her head ver her should to watch rainpelt slink past her like a snake in the reeds. If warrior life was always this easy she was almost sure this whole thing would be a piece of cake! Look at the thing it's so close to the shore I bet I could jump right on top of it from here. Excitedly she mimicked rain pelts movements as she bowed into a crouch and stalked off beside her. Watching where her paws where laid as she maneuvered around a large patch of leafs left to rot on the forest floor. Whilst they crept side by side she had her ear slightly tilted at her listening intently but not tearing her eyes away from the fish. "ok... I think I got it" she meows softly as she have a curt nod and stepped ahead of rainpelt to take up position

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; December 11th, 2017 at 11:46 PM.
Old December 12th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

she wasn't sure why rainpelt had suddenly become so soft spoken so she merely looked at her, she couldn't exactly tell wether or not the warrior was looking at her so she gingerly followed her gaze back to the river. The dark shadow was lazily moving closer to the bank until pulling to a complete stop. a fish! Clem's ears shot up eagerly and she jerked her head ver her should to watch rainpelt slink past her like a snake in the reeds. If warrior life was always this easy she was almost sure this whole thing would be a piece of cake! Look at the thing it's so close to the shore I bet I could jump right on top of it from here. Excitedly she mimicked rain pelts movements as she bowed into a crouch and stalked off beside her. Watching where her paws where laid as she maneuvered around a large patch of leafs left to rot on the forest floor. Whilst they crept side by side she had her ear slightly tilted at her listening intently but not tearing her eyes away from the fish. "ok... I think I got it" she meows softly as she have a curt nod and stepped ahead of rainpelt to take up position
Rainpelt passed by the bank, keeping low so as not to let the prey see her shadow. She crouched her blue eyes focused on the younger cat as she waited for her top make her move. Her mouth watered at the though of the prey. Whiskered fish was her favorite, and normal it was inaccessible in the deepest parts of the river. This was a rare treat. A part of her snarled at herself for letting that apprentice try for it instead of doing it herself. It was obvious from just the short interaction with the former kittypet that she lacked confidence and any catch at all was bound to help that, after all, a warrior without confidence was hardly better than a kit in combat and on the hunt. Still, she really hoped the apprentice could pull off the catch.

Old December 13th, 2017, 09:10 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
(since Light didn't know about the leadership when the rp started, do you want to have him tell he or just have her just know?)
Lightstream could see in his eyes something was paining him while he spoke. She wanted the fluffy little mouse brain to confide in her, to share all his secrets with her. The only problem was she would need to spill her secrets too. She kept telling herself she wasn't ready, but around him she felt comfortable. No. Not yet.
While the tom responded she started to worry for her friend. He eyes weren't like normal. As he turned her head away she stepped forward. She couldn't believe that he was ashamed of becoming deputy. She had seen the tom fight, he was better than anyone else. She had seen him work out stupid arguments. She knew he was fit for the position. He was having doubts about it, and she needed to fix that. "Well I think that your views will be perfect for Riverclan. Just like your were Fallenstar when we would play as kits, you will be respected and forever supported by me." She spoke before nudging him and stepping back. She never wanted to see the hurt in his eyes. She knew what it felt like to be hurt and she never wanted to go through it again. Knowing this, she never wanted anyone else, especially her old friend, to go through it. She looked at him and felt like she could say anything. She knew she had to tell him.
( bumpies @starfall )
Old December 14th, 2017, 11:47 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
At least Starclan had given Rainpelt the small mercy of giving Runningpaw a good memory for the warrior code. With its steady food supply from the water, Riverclan did well enough in any season, but every clan struggled in leafbare. "We're going to the bank near the old willow. The fish will move to deeper water in less than a moon and we need to take advantage of the places with more shallow water while we can." She said, picking up her pace a little to close the space between herself an her apprentice. "Wouldn't you rather share a meal with your denmates?" It was a subtle way of declining the offer. Rainpelt didn't particularly care to spend more time with the tom than necessary. It took all of her self control to stop herself from asking why he couldn't just call himself a tom and suck it up, and she knew that Runningpaw's kin would frown on this. The good news was that the apprentice was a fast learner. With any luck, he'd be made a warrior before too long.
Runningpaw nodded as if approving they knew the spot their mentor was talking about, they rather liked to hunt there because of they thought the area looked lovely. They slowed down just a bit when Rainpelt sped up to meet their pace, they were already realizing their goals for the day might have already been foiled by their previous shouting but at least they could try to just forget about that and start again and not stupidly alert the whole forest’s prey of their presence. The next words made their ears pick and their face change to a small pout. “Well, I’m with my denmates all the time, ya know. We only talk or anything when you take me out training.” They looked over and gave a small shrug as they walked, they must have sounded silly. They were just worried they might not have as close a relationship with their mentor as the other apprentices have, Rainpelt was the cat they spent the most time within the clan so why shouldn’t they be friends. “But if you’re busy or somethin’ I won’t be bothered.” They perked up again, choosing to believe that their mentor did want to share a meal but she just didn’t have the time.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 08:48 PM.