Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 04:45 PM
There's always an...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:43 PM
How's your pfp?
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:41 PM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 04:39 PM

Old October 3rd, 2016, 11:46 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

RiverClan RiverClan Training Island

Old October 5th, 2016, 09:08 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice, meanwhile he began thinking over new moves to teach Moonpaw. "Alright Moonpaw!" He called. "Since you seem to be rather quick on your paws, we will work on some quick stunning attacks." He explained.

Last edited by goddess of ducks; October 5th, 2016 at 09:08 PM.
Old October 6th, 2016, 05:52 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty ♥ View Post
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice, meanwhile he began thinking over new moves to teach Moonpaw. "Alright Moonpaw!" He called. "Since you seem to be rather quick on your paws, we will work on some quick stunning attacks." He explained.
She nodded and sat down. Her eyes shimmered as she listened intently. ( WHAT IS THIS?!?)
Old October 6th, 2016, 08:57 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbitpaw View Post
She nodded and sat down. Her eyes shimmered as she listened intently. ( WHAT IS THIS?!?)
(I DUNNO BUT I LOVE IT!!! )
Waterstreak offered his apprentice a kind smile, hoping not to overwhelm her with a whole lot of information on her first day, but she needed as much information as he could push in before her breaking point. "Okay, so I've noticed that you are light and quick on your paws, and we're going to work that to your advantage. Let's start with some basic swipes. See this bush?" He said flicking his tail towards a bush that jutted out into the clearing. "Trying running by at swiping low at it." He instructed stepping back to watch.
Old October 7th, 2016, 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE=Nighty ♥;1370]
(I DUNNO BUT I LOVE IT!!! )
Waterstreak offered his apprentice a kind smile, hoping not to overwhelm her with a whole lot of information on her first day, but she needed as much information as he could push in before her breaking point. "Okay, so I've noticed that you are light and quick on your paws, and we're going to work that to your advantage. Let's start with some basic swipes. See this bush?" He said flicking his tail towards a bush that jutted out into the clearing. "Trying running by at swiping low at it." He instructed stepping back to watch.
[/QUOTE]
(ME TOO!!She climbed to her paws, stepping back slightly. She lowered her body closer to the ground and ran at the bush, attempting a blow to it's branch.

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old October 7th, 2016, 09:26 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
(ME TOO!!She climbed to her paws, stepping back slightly. She lowered her body closer to the ground and ran at the bush, attempting a blow to it's branch.
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."
Old October 10th, 2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Waterstreak watched his apprentice practice. "Alright Moonpaw, very good." He praised. "Now I'm going to teach you a rather common move, but it's rather effective. Watch." Waterstreak stepped forwards and began to explain as he demonstrated. "So imagine an enemy right here." He said as an image of Acornprick sprang into mind. "Stay back a little ways so you can get a good running start. Then charge at them. At the last moment propel yourself forwards on the ground, this will knock their feet out from under them." Waterstreak launched at the image of Acornprick. When he was just a few tail lengths away, he sprang forwards sliding across the ground. He stood back up once he stopped and shook the dust out of his pelt. "You try, and don't worry if you get it wrong on the first try."
She nodded and took a deep breath before darting forth, imaginary legs appearing in front of her. She lurched forward towards its paws, instead of banging against the paws, she Crashed into the earth, and the vision of the cat disappeared as a cloud of dust floated up from her skidding paws.

"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old October 10th, 2016, 03:28 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
She nodded and took a deep breath before darting forth, imaginary legs appearing in front of her. She lurched forward towards its paws, instead of banging against the paws, she Crashed into the earth, and the vision of the cat disappeared as a cloud of dust floated up from her skidding paws.
"Very good!" He praised. "Now try it a few more times just to get familiar with it and then come try it on me." He told her sitting down to watch her.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old October 10th, 2016, 04:51 PM

Quote:
"Very good!" He praised. "Now try it a few more times just to get familiar with it and then come try it on me." He told her sitting down to watch her.
She nodded. "Okay," And then an image of a hissing thunderclan warrior crossed her mind. Nightshade. She pushed him away and saw the imaginary paws again. She ran towards them, ducking and jumping at the last second.

Old October 10th, 2016, 06:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:
She nodded. "Okay," And then an image of a hissing Thunderclan warrior crossed her mind. Nightshade. She pushed him away and saw the imaginary paws again. She ran towards them, ducking and jumping at the last second.
"Alright Moonpaw, that should be good. Now come try it on me. Don't feel bad if you don't knock me over at first, it takes a great deal of strength, something that will develop with practice and dedication."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~