Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by the kitty
Today 02:53 AM
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:41 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM

Old June 11th, 2017, 05:46 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Minkpaw walked into the training cave, ears pricked as her eyes glittered bravely.The usually meek, timid apprentice was happy to train with her mentor. Auroralight, because she was mellow and docile. Minkpaw saw the fluffy, dilute calico, grinning and sprinting over. "Hi, Minkpaw" Auroralight purred. "Should we begin?" She questioned, the apprentice nodded.
Old June 11th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Everything Stays~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
"Yes actually." Stormpaw stated, she hadn't expected that, at all. Infant to her that was the most unexpected thing ever!
Tulipsoul giggled "Well I learnt how to fight..." she paused trailing of looking very distant after a few moments she finished her voice low "the hard way.." it practically a whisper.
| WIP Character Site!|
Old June 12th, 2017, 08:05 PM
I.S.A. Master General

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
she nodded and flicked her tail. "I have a question for you."
Piketooth looked at the Apprentice

Piketooth: "What is it?"
Old June 13th, 2017, 08:30 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketooth View Post
Piketooth looked at the Apprentice

Piketooth: "What is it?"
"Why are you always so depressed?"

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old June 14th, 2017, 08:30 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
The tuxedo cat knew little about his mentor. Having not yet had the proper chance to get to know her, he didn’t know what kind of a cat she was. As of now, her beginning statement had helped to decide that she was probably a nice cat, but he could be wrong. Cats were living beings, and all living beings could not be trusted. They all had emotions and there was no telling what they might do if they were in a bad mood. It was the reason why Pleasantpaw was extremely cautious when it came to making friends. He was willing to talk to strangers, but he never tried to befriend one. What were the chances that a friend might betray you? There was always going to be a fifty percent chance in the apprentice’s eyes. Who knew, Shellfeather could be extremely nice to him, then completely change halfway through his apprenticeship. He was very doubtful of it, as she seemed like a genuinely nice cat, but still, he was going to be cautious. Apprentice hood was a massive part of a warrior’s life and he was going to make sure that his would be the best it could possibly be.

Pleasantpaw made no comment as his mentor laughed for no particular reason, or at least one that he didn’t know of. Although it didn’t seem like he was, the tuxedo apprentice was always judging and calculating his thoughts in his mind. He just simple didn’t say anything in response. However, some might find that the word ‘judge’ always meant that they were thinking of something mean. But Pleasantpaw didn’t. Sure, he was bound to think of something that wasn’t so nice for another cat, but he also did his best to think nicely of others. Still, no matter how often he might do it, there would always be that thought at the back of his mind telling him some negative in response. He couldn’t help it, but at least he didn’t say it aloud.

The young tom cat immediately noticed that Shellfeather’s ears drooped slightly. Once again, he made no comment but instead, gazed at her with curiosity dancing in his eyes. He was interested to see how his mentor would react. Would she suddenly change her mind? Or would she put up with it for his sake? Whatever response she might give, it was going to play a big part in helping Pleasantpaw decide whether to trust her or not. “Well there’s no need to worry about that. I’m only a beginner after all,” the tom responded cheerfully, politeness in his voice. No matter how the tom might feel, he was always going to sound respectful when he spoke to others. Whether he meant that respect was a whole different story. The apprentice gave her a wide smile as she continued. Well I’m glad she isn’t completely rid of her battle moves, he thought, not intending to make that sound rude in anyway, even if it was just in his mind. He nodded afterwards and straightened up. “Let’s go!” Pleasantpaw responded excitedly. This was real excitement. It wasn’t very often that the tom was excited for something, but that was a different case in this situation. He wanted to fight.
Shellfeather had led Pleasantpaw through the territory, and now they were nearing the Training Cave. She also tried to make small talk before they entered, hoping t get to know the young cat better. "So, who is your family? I bet they are pretty nice cats, right? And you mother must be great, to raise such a nice young tom like you." Shellfeatger meowed to him, pushing through the reeds and into the Trainig Cave. She inhaled the musty scent of it, and as her eyes adjusted to the dim, she gazed around. I haven't been here in a long time...

The white-furred warrior walked around the teaming cave a little, letting the memories of this place sink in. Back when she was Shellpaw, learning all the basic things she needed to know before she became a warrior. She remembered training hard and learning fast, always wanting to make a good impression for her mentor. Who never really seemed to care. Shellfeather could also remember times training here with other apprentices, like her best friend Scorchingflame, Scorchingpaw at the time. Her and him had gotten along well here, and that was when they had started becoming friends. And this was also the place where Shellfeather had first realized her feelings for Russetpaw, now Russetstar. Those were good times. But things were different now. She had had two litters of kits, and only one kit had lived from her first litter, and three kits from her second. Shellfeather had been through so much pain and suffering, but she continued to move on with life. That was something that most cats didn't realize about Shell. She was strong, and she continued on no matter what.

She turned back to face Pleasantpaw, smiling at him. "Well, this place sparks some old memories, so I might be able to remember most of my battle training after all!" She purred, gray striped tail swishing happily. Her sapphire blue eyes sparkled with humor and kindness, and she sat and waited whole Pleasantpaw had a look around.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old June 14th, 2017, 12:42 PM
I.S.A. Master General

Quote:
"Why are you always so depressed?"
Piketooth stopped... He had hoped the other clanmates would not have noticed him being so down... He lost 2 families and his parents now... It was something he didnt take to kindly about

Piketooth: "... You really want to know? Well I guess its better to talk rather than to just keep it all locked in..." he sighs "I lost my parents at 3 moons old... I lost my first mate after a few moons after my warriors ceremony... And now I lost Foxpalt and our kits in the evil era..."
Old June 14th, 2017, 01:20 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piketooth View Post
Piketooth stopped... He had hoped the other clanmates would not have noticed him being so down... He lost 2 families and his parents now... It was something he didnt take to kindly about

Piketooth: "... You really want to know? Well I guess its better to talk rather than to just keep it all locked in..." he sighs "I lost my parents at 3 moons old... I lost my first mate after a few moons after my warriors ceremony... And now I lost Foxpalt and our kits in the evil era..."
Goldpaw tilted her head. "Come on!" she said, waving her tail and bounding out of the cave towards camp.

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old June 14th, 2017, 02:30 PM
I.S.A. Master General

Quote:
Goldpaw tilted her head. "Come on!" she said, waving her tail and bounding out of the cave towards camp.
Piketooth followed reluctantly
Old June 17th, 2017, 10:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Tornadopaw laughed as he ran away from her, his tail flying behind him as he looked back once to see if she had caught up to him. The tom didn't even realize that he had entered the training cave of Riverclan, and therefore he skidded to a stop. His ears had perked, and he felt happy that a rush of memories flooded through him as he remembered his training sessions with Lilyshade.

The tom scanned the area just to make sure they had enough space to practice. He wouldn't allow himself to get distracted easily. He knew that was bad enough that all he wanted to do was play around. Minkpaw wanted to know some new battle moves. Some that could potentially help her in the future. The tom let out a purr, ''We can start here.'' He says, taking in a deep breath.

He put his maw to the air just to catch a whiff of the wind. Sense of direction was always important. Even in hunting, even in battle. Just so another wouldn't cat your scent so easily. Whether they were your opponent or your prey.

With that being done, the tom crouched himself into a hunting position, allowing his muscles to ripple from his pelt. He gave her a hard look, hoping to get her into the mood to attack him. ''I'm just going to warn you that it won't be easy the first time.'' His tail lashed behind him, but he had hope in her. The tom playfully growled. ''Attack me.'' Was his simple command. He wanted her to push him onto his stomach, to manage pinning him. The tom was quite sneaky himself--after all, he was good at battling.

@CandyFlossCat
Old June 17th, 2017, 11:05 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
Tornadopaw laughed as he ran away from her, his tail flying behind him as he looked back once to see if she had caught up to him. The tom didn't even realize that he had entered the training cave of Riverclan, and therefore he skidded to a stop. His ears had perked, and he felt happy that a rush of memories flooded through him as he remembered his training sessions with Lilyshade.

The tom scanned the area just to make sure they had enough space to practice. He wouldn't allow himself to get distracted easily. He knew that was bad enough that all he wanted to do was play around. Minkpaw wanted to know some new battle moves. Some that could potentially help her in the future. The tom let out a purr, ''We can start here.'' He says, taking in a deep breath.

He put his maw to the air just to catch a whiff of the wind. Sense of direction was always important. Even in hunting, even in battle. Just so another wouldn't cat your scent so easily. Whether they were your opponent or your prey.

With that being done, the tom crouched himself into a hunting position, allowing his muscles to ripple from his pelt. He gave her a hard look, hoping to get her into the mood to attack him. ''I'm just going to warn you that it won't be easy the first time.'' His tail lashed behind him, but he had hope in her. The tom playfully growled. ''Attack me.'' Was his simple command. He wanted her to push him onto his stomach, to manage pinning him. The tom was quite sneaky himself--after all, he was good at battling.

@CandyFlossCat
(reply in le morning, gotta sleep)