Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:26 AM
~>>Windflowerpaw's.....
by nyx
Last post by ramen
Today 12:23 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:12 AM
My characters! (And future...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 12:12 AM
a pawstep between life and...
Last post by occultation
Today 12:11 AM

Old November 30th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: RiverClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart appeared in the training cave. She'd been busy lately. Having kits to raise -- who were almost apprentices -- was a hard task for the queen. She loved them all and wanted to spend time with them more than anyone else. It wasn't fair to Salmonpaw, they had barely trained since. Lotusheart just hoped the other warriors had been taking their turns teaching her along the way, even if it was with another apprentice, as long as Salmonpaw was learning, that was all that mattered. The Maine Coon mix trotted up to the smaller feline, her fluffy tail high in the air behind her. "Hello!" She chirped happily, taking a look at their surroundings before continuing to make eye contact with her apprentice. "So, today you pick. What do you wish to learn today?" she inquired, her emerald hues bright with the thought of a short training session. The queen wouldn't make this lengthy, her body was still recovering from being in the nursery all day.
"LotusHeart, it's good to see you again!" The apprentice purred, giving her mentor a lick on the shoulder of appreciation. "I'd like to practice some hunting on land today, if you don't mind." Salmonpaw shyly rolled a stone around with her fluffy paws. "We could use sticks as prey." She suggested eagerly, as it was an idea Salmonpaw had had in her head for a while now. The she-cat searched the cave for any debris; loose stones or sticks or tufts of grass would be ideal for her to practice on. After locating a pile of pebbles, she carefully laid out each one in a row, leaving enough space between them so she could move around.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:42 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Ripplepaw decided in a split second, not wanting to show hesitation or weakness, "I can fight now." She said, though she panted slightly.
Reedpelt nodded and flicked his tail. Shardpaw got up and trotted over to them. He narrowed his eyes in concentration.

"This time I want Ripplepaw to attack first. Shardpaw, you'll block her." he went back and sat at the edge of the cave, Whisperpaw following him. She panted slightly.

Shardpaw crouched down and waited.
Old November 30th, 2017, 11:57 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyra-Wolfe-666 View Post
Reedpelt nodded and flicked his tail. Shardpaw got up and trotted over to them. He narrowed his eyes in concentration.

"This time I want Ripplepaw to attack first. Shardpaw, you'll block her." he went back and sat at the edge of the cave, Whisperpaw following him. She panted slightly.

Shardpaw crouched down and waited.
Ripplepaw stood lightly on her toes, gathering rather quickly that this apprentice was much bigger and stronger than she. She suddenly lunged at Shardpaw, aiming for his shoulders before ducking and changing to his paws.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 30th, 2017, 12:02 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Ripplepaw stood lightly on her toes, gathering rather quickly that this apprentice was much bigger and stronger than she. She suddenly lunged at Shardpaw, aiming for his shoulders before ducking and changing to his paws.
Shardpaw knew she was going to try something tricky, but he still wasn't ready for it when the older apprentice crashed into his chest. He yowled and gripped her head in his forepaws. The young tom kicked his hinds legs out as he was thrown back. He batted Rippplepaw's head before ripping away from her. He snarled and leaped, aiming for Ripplepaw's back. If he could land, he would be able to bring her down.
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Shardpaw knew she was going to try something tricky, but he still wasn't ready for it when the older apprentice crashed into his chest. He yowled and gripped her head in his forepaws. The young tom kicked his hinds legs out as he was thrown back. He batted Rippplepaw's head before ripping away from her. He snarled and leaped, aiming for Ripplepaw's back. If he could land, he would be able to bring her down.
Ripplepaw shook the dizziness from his blows away,then rolling with him as he landed on her, letting his momentum carrying them both until she was on top.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old November 30th, 2017, 01:42 PM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Ripplepaw shook the dizziness from his blows away,then rolling with him as he landed on her, letting his momentum carrying them both until she was on top.
Shardpaw grunted as Ripplepaw rolled him. He growled slightly and swung at her face. At the same time, he kicked his hind legs in an attempt to kick her off of him. His blue eyes were narrowed in concentration.
Old November 30th, 2017, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Shardpaw grunted as Ripplepaw rolled him. He growled slightly and swung at her face. At the same time, he kicked his hind legs in an attempt to kick her off of him. His blue eyes were narrowed in concentration.
Ripplepaw ducked away from his sipe, crying out in surprise as she was flung from him. She then stood up quickly, pausing as she considered her options.

Old December 1st, 2017, 07:12 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Ripplepaw ducked away from his sipe, crying out in surprise as she was flung from him. She then stood up quickly, pausing as she considered her options.
Shardpaw got to his paws and shook hus pelt. He crouched low and began to circle the older apprentice.
Old December 1st, 2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Shardpaw got to his paws and shook hus pelt. He crouched low and began to circle the older apprentice.
Ripplepaw fought the urge to narrow her eyes, as doing so would only impair her vision. Staying light on her toes, she turned to circle with him, suddenly changing direction to face him.

Old December 1st, 2017, 11:40 AM
Digital Artist

Quote:

Ripplepaw fought the urge to narrow her eyes, as doing so would only impair her vision. Staying light on her toes, she turned to circle with him, suddenly changing direction to face him.
Shardpaw growled and leaped, aiming for Ripplepaw's back again. This time, however, he misjudged the distance and flew right over her. He screeched in surprise and crashed into the cave wall. Shardpaw grunted as he landed and got up, his paws shaking. He shook his head and blinked a few times before turning back to Ripplepaw.