Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 02:07 AM
Otterkit Finder
by nyx
Last post by the kitty
Today 01:58 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Myling
Today 01:44 AM
Hi WCO!!!
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:37 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:15 AM

Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:30 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
Ripplewhisker couldn’t help but smile more at her excited reactions, reminding him of the energetic little kitten that Sproutwhisker was when he first came to Riverclan. “You are correct, my dear. I was the warrior who cared for Sprout when nobody else would. I am proud to be known as his father.” He said, his tone remanistance, “It saddens me that I passed away before I had a chance to meet you. I left my poor son all alone shortly after he became an apprentice. You see, my mate left me, I think he was bored or something and I just didn’t take care of myself anymore. I feel so terrible for putting him through that. I saw how his happy attitude slowly became a distant, secluded one.” The warrior shook his head, “But then, he met you that one day you approached him in camp. Ever since that day, I’ve wanted to thank-you for caring for my beloved son when I no longer could. You truly make him happy once again. He’s a father now, like I was once to him and a loving mate to you, I do hope.” The shimmering feline couldn’t help but chuckle slightly, “It always makes me smile, knowing that he still remembers me. I do miss him, quite a lot sometimes. When he joins Starclan, many moons from now, I shall be the first one to greet him.” Ripplewhisker looked to Talonfang with an apologetic smile, “Apologies, I tend to ramble at points when I’m pensive about something. It’s a pleasure to meet you finally Talonfang - you gave my son the life that deserves.”
"Me too," she chuckled as her eyes sparkled with tears of joy," The pleasure is mine," she insisted. She smiled at the shimmering tom and felt her presence in StarClan start to waver. She looked frightfully at Ripplewhisker, "What's happening?"
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:36 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

"Me too," she chuckled as her eyes sparkled with tears of joy," The pleasure is mine," she insisted. She smiled at the shimmering tom and felt her presence in StarClan start to waver. She looked frightfully at Ripplewhisker, "What's happening?"
“There’s no need to cry, my dear.” Ripplewhisker purred, lifting a paw to lightly brush away a tear that slipped from her eye, “It makes me happy to know that I could meet my son’s first and only love.” His smile slightly faltered when she began to fade ever so slightly before him and when she looked up at him frightened, the male gave a small sigh. “Ah, you must be waking up now, don’t worry about that. Since you are still living, you time here is limited. I suppose I talked for too long.” Ripplewhisker gave a small, almost pained chuckle at this, “Promise me you’ll continue to show Sprout that his origins don’t define him. I know deep-down that he still feels like an outsider because of where he came from. His father loves him very much.” With that, the male dipped his head as a final goodbye to the young female, “Goodbye, Talonfang. I hope we can meet once again and talk more - but for now, you have a family to return to now down below.”
Old September 22nd, 2017, 08:40 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
“There’s no need to cry, my dear.” Ripplewhisker purred, lifting a paw to lightly brush away a tear that slipped from her eye, “It makes me happy to know that I could meet my son’s first and only love.” His smile slightly faltered when she began to fade ever so slightly before him and when she looked up at him frightened, the male gave a small sigh. “Ah, you must be waking up now, don’t worry about that. Since you are still living, you time here is limited. I suppose I talked for too long.” Ripplewhisker gave a small, almost pained chuckle at this, “Promise me you’ll continue to show Sprout that his origins don’t define him. I know deep-down that he still feels like an outsider because of where he came from. His father loves him very much.” With that, the male dipped his head as a final goodbye to the young female, “Goodbye, Talonfang. I hope we can meet once again and talk more - but for now, you have a family to return to now down below.”
"Ripplewhisker! See you soon, but hopefully not too soon!" She called as she faded away back into Riverclan
Old September 23rd, 2017, 01:38 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
As Daypaw's emotions shifted from angry and confused to happiness, Cricketpaw felt her heart melt for her friend. She felt responsible for some of the pain they were going through, and silently cursed herself that she had been so careless as to have her life taken from her, leaving Daypaw to struggle on their own. Remember, they have Geckoleaf now though, too she reminded herself, however it didn't alleviate the personal guilt she felt for abandoning her best friend. "Oh, Daypaw," she sighed, reaching forpward to touch her nose to their forehead, closing her eyes. "I miss you too."
The bengal pulled away after a few moments of silence and studied the feline carefully. She knew about the nightmares that plagued them back in their regular dreams, and so far her time in StarClan had shown her nothing about why that was. It irritated her, and she vowed to keep searching until she could find any information that would help them. Regardless of their dream state, she was glad they had decided to come to StarClan territory - she assumed a part of it was voluntary, and not just because she had summoned them here.
"Daypaw, I'm so proud of you. Look at how many cats you saved!" she purred, trying to change the subject to a lighter note. Eagerly, the former Medicine Cat apprentice smiled towards her best friend, hoping they realized just how many lives they had prevented StarClan from obtaining. "It's a good thing too," she purred, her tone switching into a slightly playful, joking one. "There isn't much room up here, and the more cats we have the less fish I get to hunt." At that, Cricketpaw laughed a bit, nudging Daypaw playfully with one shoulder. It felt like old times again when they had met with their mentors at the Starcave, or crossed paths at Gatherings. She was glad for once that the Warrior Code was transparent to her in regards to relations with the other Medicine Cats - she couldn't imagine choosing between her Clan and her best friend.
This moment felt bitter sweet. They were happy that they had saved so many lives during the flood, they were beyond ecstatic that they had done their job. How many times they had climbed up and down those muddy hills,mudslides more like, heaving cats up and down, up and down. Another after another.Their body still ached at the thought. But they also remembered how they fell, how they saw a brief glimpse of Cricketpaw before they were plunged into the water, how before Daypaw shouldve died, they saw a glimpse of her. They hated Starclan with a passion. They hated every single cat in it--but Cricketpaw was an exception. They could never hate Cricketpaw, it was impossible. She was their other half, the only real thing that had kept Daypaw stable. Without her, they felt empty. They wouldnt tell her that they they hadnt been taking care of themselves, having been eaten or sleeping. They didnt want her to worry. Instead, they gave a small,tired smile. ¨I wouldnt have been able to save them if you didnt save me.¨ they mewed softly. They were still in awe that they got to even see Cricketpaw, it felt so familiar yet foreign at the same time to be in her presence. ¨Have you visited Russetstar or Geckoleaf?¨
Old October 1st, 2017, 08:21 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

@Duststorm

The last thing Shinefang remembered as he curled up in his nest for the night was the sound of crickets in the woods and much nearer shuffling of cats in dens around Skyclan territory as they settled in their nests for the night. The day had been tiring, but he had managed to get himself settled in the medicine den and check what supplies he might need to restock. He wished he had a more thorough knowledge of herbs. He could really only guess what was needed, they he knew that catmint was key in leafbare... a chilling image of his mother curled up in her nest, burning with fever and hacking nonstop flitted through his mind just as he drifted off.

When he woke, the feeling of simply being was so startlingly different, that he started and cried out. "What? Where?" He looked around and saw the lush green of a field that seemed to be made of light. It was more gorgeous than anything he'd seen. His body was utterly devoid of any of the aches he had grown used to in his joints from just daily work, and his body seemed to buzz with strange, lightness and giddy ease. Suddenly, the tom realized where he was. "Oh foxdung, I'm in Starclan," the medicine cat huffed with indignation and sat on his haunches as he called out to no one in particular. "Hey! I had better not be dead. My clan needs me and I'll claw up the first mousebrain who thinks I'm leaving now." As if to prove he was serious, Shinefang unsheathed his claws as he stood waiting for the cat dumb enough to think he'd go quietly.

Last edited by Charmer; October 14th, 2017 at 08:14 PM.
Old October 19th, 2017, 05:56 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Duststorm

The last thing Shinefang remembered as he curled up in his nest for the night was the sound of crickets in the woods and much nearer shuffling of cats in dens around Skyclan territory as they settled in their nests for the night. The day had been tiring, but he had managed to get himself settled in the medicine den and check what supplies he might need to restock. He wished he had a more thorough knowledge of herbs. He could really only guess what was needed, they he knew that catmint was key in leafbare... a chilling image of his mother curled up in her nest, burning with fever and hacking nonstop flitted through his mind just as he drifted off.

When he woke, the feeling of simply being was so startlingly different, that he started and cried out. "What? Where?" He looked around and saw the lush green of a field that seemed to be made of light. It was more gorgeous than anything he'd seen. His body was utterly devoid of any of the aches he had grown used to in his joints from just daily work, and his body seemed to buzz with strange, lightness and giddy ease. Suddenly, the tom realized where he was. "Oh foxdung, I'm in Starclan," the medicine cat huffed with indignation and sat on his haunches as he called out to no one in particular. "Hey! I had better not be dead. My clan needs me and I'll claw up the first mousebrain who thinks I'm leaving now." As if to prove he was serious, Shinefang unsheathed his claws as he stood waiting for the cat dumb enough to think he'd go quietly.
A translucent figure was positioned on the far corner of the clearing, long tufts of vibrant green grass rising above their waist and flowers dotting the large expanse. Slow and ever so graceful, the figure rose to their paws and seemed to saunter closer to Shinefang. A warm smile stretched across their maw, the phantom finally approached the old cat and rested back on their haunches a few tail-lengths away. Stardust trailed through-out their fur, their features almost unreadable if not for the compassion welled in their golden yellow eyes and the admiration rolling in waves from their pelt.

"I must be a huge mouse-brain then, yeah?" The mysterious feline cooed playfully before rising from their spot. Making their way over, the Starclan cat let out a stiffled purr. Pelt smelling of warm milk and heather, they maneuvered them-self next to Shinefang and rubbed their muzzle against his cheek.

"Hello, my love."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; October 19th, 2017 at 11:07 PM.
Old October 20th, 2017, 11:22 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post
A translucent figure was positioned on the far corner of the clearing, long tufts of vibrant green grass rising above their waist and flowers dotting the large expanse. Slow and ever so graceful, the figure rose to their paws and seemed to saunter closer to Shinefang. A warm smile stretched across their maw, the phantom finally approached the old cat and rested back on their haunches a few tail-lengths away. Stardust trailed through-out their fur, their features almost unreadable if not for the compassion welled in their golden yellow eyes and the admiration rolling in waves from their pelt.

"I must be a huge mouse-brain then, yeah?" The mysterious feline cooed playfully before rising from their spot. Making their way over, the Starclan cat let out a stiffled purr. Pelt smelling of warm milk and heather, they maneuvered them-self next to Shinefang and rubbed their muzzle against his cheek.

"Hello, my love."
Seeing movement in the clearing, the old warrior turned, his one remaining eye blazing as he arched his back and prepared to spring. But when he saw the figure stand, he froze and stood transfixed, his snarl now a slack-jawed gape. He recognized that sleek frame and the way the cat moved with flawless grace and ease. That pelt, those golden eyes, that smile... he knew them all so well. He had spent moons tenderly memorizing every fur on that pelt, and the way those golden eyes would shine like the setting sun. "Slatepelt..." Even as Shinefang heard himself say the name out loud, he felt his earlier rage dissolving. A warmth that he thought had died long ago stirred within his chest like the first seedling fighting through the frost at the end of leafbare. His mate approached him, and in a movement so sweet and tender, rubbed her muzzle against his cheek, just below his lost eye. She never did seem to mind his injury from apprenticeship. It was one of the many things he had loved about her. In that one moment, among the glittering starlit fields, Shinefang let his former mate's muzzle linger there, and he felt like he had come home for the first time in many years... for the first time since...

Shinefang pulled away, slowly. He wanted to stay there forever in her embrace. But he had spent so many years wondering, agonizing over a question that only she could answer. And he needed to know. "Slatepelt ...why? Why did you leave me all alone?" The old tom's heart ached as he asked. He didn't want to remember any of this. He wanted to bury these memories deep down where he'd never have to see them. But he had to know. "I had to grieve for you, and our kits, all by myself. I never even got to meet them... " The tom took a step back, his legs beginning to tremble, as if the weight of his grief might crush him. His lips began to curl as he went on. "My brothers and sisters, they died too. I had to leave our old territory so I couldn't even visit our kits' graves anymore... I had to do all of that alone. You said you'd stay with me but you left me... Why?" The old tom's hackles began to raise again, and he bore his teeth in a snarl. "You were a stronger warrior than any cat I knew. Our kits may not have made it because they were too little, but you were a fighter, Slatepelt!" Shinefang raked the ground with his claws as he shouted. "You could have fought and survived... but you left me!" The tom was shaking uncontrollably now, his face contorted in a pain thousands of times worse than any ache or battle wound. He shut his eyes tight, and looked away, as his tail fell slack against the earth, and he bit his lip to contain a bitter sob. "You said we'd always be there for each other. That we could get through anything together... but you left me."

Old October 30th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Seeing movement in the clearing, the old warrior turned, his one remaining eye blazing as he arched his back and prepared to spring. But when he saw the figure stand, he froze and stood transfixed, his snarl now a slack-jawed gape. He recognized that sleek frame and the way the cat moved with flawless grace and ease. That pelt, those golden eyes, that smile... he knew them all so well. He had spent moons tenderly memorizing every fur on that pelt, and the way those golden eyes would shine like the setting sun. "Slatepelt..." Even as Shinefang heard himself say the name out loud, he felt his earlier rage dissolving. A warmth that he thought had died long ago stirred within his chest like the first seedling fighting through the frost at the end of leafbare. His mate approached him, and in a movement so sweet and tender, rubbed her muzzle against his cheek, just below his lost eye. She never did seem to mind his injury from apprenticeship. It was one of the many things he had loved about her. In that one moment, among the glittering starlit fields, Shinefang let his former mate's muzzle linger there, and he felt like he had come home for the first time in many years... for the first time since...

Shinefang pulled away, slowly. He wanted to stay there forever in her embrace. But he had spent so many years wondering, agonizing over a question that only she could answer. And he needed to know. "Slatepelt ...why? Why did you leave me all alone?" The old tom's heart ached as he asked. He didn't want to remember any of this. He wanted to bury these memories deep down where he'd never have to see them. But he had to know. "I had to grieve for you, and our kits, all by myself. I never even got to meet them... " The tom took a step back, his legs beginning to tremble, as if the weight of his grief might crush him. His lips began to curl as he went on. "My brothers and sisters, they died too. I had to leave our old territory so I couldn't even visit our kits' graves anymore... I had to do all of that alone. You said you'd stay with me but you left me... Why?" The old tom's hackles began to raise again, and he bore his teeth in a snarl. "You were a stronger warrior than any cat I knew. Our kits may not have made it because they were too little, but you were a fighter, Slatepelt!" Shinefang raked the ground with his claws as he shouted. "You could have fought and survived... but you left me!" The tom was shaking uncontrollably now, his face contorted in a pain thousands of times worse than any ache or battle wound. He shut his eyes tight, and looked away, as his tail fell slack against the earth, and he bit his lip to contain a bitter sob. "You said we'd always be there for each other. That we could get through anything together... but you left me."
A soft purr rumbling deep in her chest as the two embraced eachother, Slatepelt felt her heart soar. She had been so worried. It had been difficult for the many moons she hunted in Starclan's territory to watch her mate close up and disconnect. It just wasn't him. Inhaling deeply, she let out a soft sigh as the silence enveloped them. It surprised her when Shinefang pulled away, the warmth from his living body disappearing with a trial of stardust.

"I..." In a second, all the warmth that had flooded underneath her pelt disappeared and her gaze seemed to travel back to that moment. She was alone. Utterly alone and cold. Giving Shinefang a pained stare, the warrior shook her head slowly from side to side and let out a long sigh. "Shinefang, it wasn't my fault Starclan decided to call me among their ranks then. I was in so much pain, I didn't mean to cause more!" Her reply was defiant but filled with grief as she watched the tom move further away from her. Please not now! This is the first time I've seen you in moons. Her mouth gaped as he continued. "Shinefang that isn't my fault that your siblings died! I don't know what you want me to say! We had to move with the clan too!" It was ridiculous that she was defending herself so vehemently. She thought Shinefang would understand, he would have realized it wasn't her choice. She would never leave him intentionally, so why did he believe that she chose to leave in one of her worst moments. A bitterness pierced her heart. "I wish I could have stayed with you and our kits could have stayed with you! It wasn't my fault and it hurts that you think I would have left you all alone on purpose!" The wispy fur on her face was now stained with tears. How unprofessional of her. After all these moons in Starclan and she had to lose her composure now? She couldn't even remember the last time they had fought like this, certainly not while she had been alive. Did he want to see his kits? She could arrange that. Anything, just anything to have him not be upset with her! With a sob, Slatepelt muttered under her breath,

"I fought as best I could, Shinefang..."

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

[Profile Icon] [Slowpoke Sprite]

Last edited by Dust; October 30th, 2017 at 04:48 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang hung her head and followed Ripplewhisker. "B-but Ripplewhisker, I didn't even get to say goodbye." She said. Teardrops silently fell from her face.
“You will get a chance to say goodbye soon enough.” Ripplewhisker said, clearing his throat to keep his emotions intact, “We will visit Sproutwhisker in his dreams tonight when he sleeps, but right now, I believe the right thing to do now would be to leave them to mourn.” The large maine coon hated being apart of things like this, seeing such heartbreak and pain within the shecat’s face and tone alike. These cats were his family, he needed to realize that now, knowing that to Sproutwhisker, he was a father and much more. His paws brushed over the softened grasses of the forest as they walked along through the undergrowth in a blissful, yet stinging silence for a few minutes as Ripplewhisker led her onwards, away from the physical world that she had once been apart of us no less than earlier today. “I will be here for you, Talonfang, remember that. You will be able to watch over your family like I have since I passed on here long ago when Greencough took my breath.” This would not be a happy process, he knew that and Sproutwhisker would take a very hard emotional hit from this, but he could do nothing now.

Last edited by Captain; October 30th, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
Old October 30th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
“You will get a chance to say goodbye soon enough.” Ripplewhisker said, clearing his throat to keep his emotions intact, “We will visit Sproutwhisker in his dreams tonight when he sleeps, but right now, I believe the right thing to do now would be to leave them to mourn.” The large maine coon hated being apart of things like this, seeing such heartbreak and pain within the shecat’s face and tone alike. These cats were his family, he needed to realize that now, knowing that to Sproutwhisker, he was a father and much more. His paws brushed over the softened grasses of the forest as they walked along through the undergrowth in a blissful, yet stinging silence for a few minutes as Ripplewhisker led her onwards, away from the physical world that she had once been apart of us no less than earlier today. “I will be here for you, Talonfang, remember that. You will be able to watch over your family like I have since I passed on here long ago when Greencough took my breath.” This would not be a happy process, he knew that and Sproutwhisker would take a very hard emotional hit from this, but he could do nothing now.
Talonfang nodded, tears had disappeared from her eyes but they were still a bit red. She tried to remember what is was like before Sproutwhisker, what is was like to not have any emotion. She straightened her posture. She had to be strong for her thriving family.