Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Riddle me this… [Herb...
by Fawn<3
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 02:12 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:39 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Seastones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
Tigerslash saw her maw curl up as she smiled, and a pang of nervousness struck his chest, he knew she was going to ask him to do something, he just didn't know yet. "Yes?" He mewed, his ears angled forward, his nerves not subsiding. "Nope. I'm assuming you have, you're RiverClan after all." He teased.
Shallowskip let out a brief purr as she teased him. "Yes, of course! It's very nice." She smiled, tail curling up. "I bet everyone would love it!" The she-cat tipped her head to the side, a teasing going in her eyes, long tail flicking back and forth. She wasn't feeling sentimental and quiet anymore! Something about him seemed to give her energy. "Shall I teach you?" Shallowskip asked, long whiskers twitched quickly with amusement. Teasing her clanmates was always enjoyable, and seemed to bring her closer to those she interacts with. @Trickster~ @CandyFlossCat

Last edited by Undercover; November 15th, 2017 at 07:40 AM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 07:38 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Shallowskip let out a brief purr as she teased him. "Yes, of course! It's very nice." She smiled, tail curling up. "I bet everyone would love it!" The she-cat tipped her head to the side, a teasing going in her eyes, long tail flicking back and forth. She wasn't feeling sentimental and quiet anymore! Something about him seemed to give her energy. "Shall I teach you?" Shallowskip asked, long whiskers twitched quickly with amusement. Teasing her clanmates was always enjoyable, and seemed to bring her closer to those she interacts with.
Tigerslash chuckled. "I don't know, looks cold..and wet." He mewed, stating the obvious. He couldn't see a ShadowClan, WindClan, or ThunderClan cat swimming without being forced. "Heh, I bet. Good luck trying to tell someone from the other Clans that." He mewed with a smirk. He felt a tinge of worry. What was this she-cat trying to do? She seemed to have gained energy, and he seemed to have gained a bit as well. "Er..sure. It might be a useful skill to have in case of..flooding or something." He mewed, a bit off-put by her question. He realized his stutter and cleared his throat. "I mean, yes."
Old November 16th, 2017, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Tigerslash chuckled. "I don't know, looks cold..and wet." He mewed, stating the obvious. He couldn't see a ShadowClan, WindClan, or ThunderClan cat swimming without being forced. "Heh, I bet. Good luck trying to tell someone from the other Clans that." He mewed with a smirk. He felt a tinge of worry. What was this she-cat trying to do? She seemed to have gained energy, and he seemed to have gained a bit as well. "Er..sure. It might be a useful skill to have in case of..flooding or something." He mewed, a bit off-put by her question. He realized his stutter and cleared his throat. "I mean, yes."
Challowskip gave a quick twitch of her whiskers before leaping rather lopsidedly over to the water. She couldn't believe she had won the tom cat over so quickly! This would be fun! "It's not hard once you get used to it." She promised him with a smile. The she turned to him with a nod. "Yes," she replied, her voice sounding a bit more serious. "ShadowClan recently had a flood; it may have aided them to have known how to swim." Turning back to the water, the female stepped in, relishing in the cold jolt that it sent through her spine. "Come on in!" Shallowskip purred welcomingly, rolling a pebble under her paw.

Last edited by Undercover; November 16th, 2017 at 11:35 AM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 10:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Pinkpaw slipped in I hope my mentor doesn’t notice my absence. I heard a kittypet friend wished to speak to us. she saw Rainbowsprinkle and her eyes lit up a lit,” Rainbowsprinkle.” She whispered softly.

Rainbowsprinkle’s eyes grew large as she bounded over to Pinkpaw,” PINK! You can protect me from the savage wild cats right?”

Pinkpaw smiled,” It’s Pinkpaw now. And I’m not the best fighter. I am one of them now. Just a decent one.” She whispered quietly.

Rainbowsprinkle nodded,” Right. When are your littermates arriving. Since you all live together.”

Pinkpaw whispered softly,” Purplepaw and Redpaw should be on the way. And I don’t live with Bluepaw, Orangepaw, Greenpaw, and Yellowpaw.” She sighed

Rainbowsprinkle nodded then saw Purplepaw,” PURPLE-paw!” She smiled giving a bounce of excitement

Purplepaw sighed,” What do you want?”

Rainbowsprinkle sighed,” Wait for your littermates to get her. Gah you too look so cute together!”

Purplepaw’s eye twitched slightly.

Redpaw stalked into the clearing,” What do you want, Kittypet?”

Rainbowsprinkle glanced at Redpaw,” whoo. What happened Redpaw. and you are a kittypet too. Just wild kittypet.”

Redpaw snarled,” Life happened, kittypet. I’m no kittypet.”

Greenpaw silently entered.

Yellowpaw smiled,” Rainbowsprinkle! Howdy do!”

Rainbowsprinkle smiled,” Good! You?”

Yellowpaw purred,” Awesome!”

Bluepaw smirked and entered her voice rather cool sounding,” Greetings Rainbowsprinkle.”

Rainbowsprinkle smiled,” You aswell Bluepaw.”

Orangepaw sulked in,” Hi.”

Rainbowsprinkle purred,” Orangepaw!”

Redpaw snapped,”We’re here. Get on with it!”

Rainbowsprinkle smiled,” Well...I was thinking since your housefolks rebuilt the home you might want to return. Whatcha say?”

Redpaw snarled,” I’m not a kittypet.”

Greenpaw’s eyes flicked around silently.

Redpaw lunged at Greenpaw,” WINDCLANNER!” He screeched claws extended and tumbled with Greenpaw on the grass.

Yellowpaw saw Purplepaw,” THUNDERCLANNER!” She spat attacking Purplepaw.

Pinkpaw frowned,” Thunderclan’s my home. I pledged loyalty to them. I’m going home.”

Bluepaw snorted,” As did I to Shadowclan. I’m leaving aswell.”

Orangepaw nodded,” I’m forced to be loyal to my littermates and Shadowclan. I’m going home to Shadowclan.”

Bluepaw and Orangepaw left for Shadowclan.

Pinkpaw left for Thunderclan.

Rainbowsprinkle stood shocked at the screeching mess of four apprentices,” RED! PURPLE! GREEN! YELLOW! STOP IT! YOU ARE LITTERMATES YOU LOVE EACHOTHER! OH WELL..WHY DID I bother, you turned savage, all of you.”

Redpaw flung Greenpaw into the grass,” We may be littermates, but clans come first. And my clan is at war with Greenpaw’s clan. So I have to fight him.”

Greenpaw limped home silently.

Yellowpaw narrowed her eyes,” I’m at war with Purplepaw’s clan. See ya later.” She followed Greenpaw to Windclan.

Purplepaw snarled,” I didn’t attack first, I defended myself, my clan, my home.”

Redpaw snarled,” Go away kittypet. Your unwelcome here.”

Rainbowsprinkle whimpered away.

Redpaw and Purplepaw walked home.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:10 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Challowskip gave a quick twitch of her whiskers before leaping rather lopsidedly over to the water. She couldn't believe she had won the tom cat over so quickly! This would be fun! "It's not hard once you get used to it." She promised him with a smile. The she turned to him with a nod. "Yes," she replied, her voice sounding a bit more serious. "ShadowClan recently had a flood; it may have aided them to have known how to swim." Turning back to the water, the female stepped in, relishing in the cold jolt that it sent through her spine. "Come on in!" Shallowskip purred welcomingly, rolling a pebble under her paw.
Tigerslash's ears pricked with alarm as she leaped over to the water, lopsidedly, and stood waiting for him. He got to his paws, cautious, and walked over. The churning water did not look inviting, but he forced himself to trust her. He swallowed and glanced back up at Shallowskip. "Okay.." he mumbled, ears pinned back. The water lapped at the stone, and he chewed his lip. "I suppose, perhaps some would have escaped without injury." He suddenly felt a bit more reassured. He followed, the water lapped at him, plastering his pelt to his sides, sending a cold jolt through his muscles and spine. He shivered, clumsily sloshing through the liquid. He bit his lip and found himself warming up, slowly, and getting used to the water.
Old November 18th, 2017, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Tigerslash's ears pricked with alarm as she leaped over to the water, lopsidedly, and stood waiting for him. He got to his paws, cautious, and walked over. The churning water did not look inviting, but he forced himself to trust her. He swallowed and glanced back up at Shallowskip. "Okay.." he mumbled, ears pinned back. The water lapped at the stone, and he chewed his lip. "I suppose, perhaps some would have escaped without injury." He suddenly felt a bit more reassured. He followed, the water lapped at him, plastering his pelt to his sides, sending a cold jolt through his muscles and spine. He shivered, clumsily sloshing through the liquid. He bit his lip and found himself warming up, slowly, and getting used to the water.
"There you go!" Shallowskip purred. "It's not so bad." She lightly flicked one of his ears with her tail tip, knowing it was a sigh of uncomfortableness. "Still a little tense?" She teased, flashing a smile. This was fun! "We can go farther out, if you want." Shallowskip loved swimmingly despite the colder temperatures. And, when the river got to cold and froze, she liked to walk on the shallow parts. Maybe she could teach him to ice-walk if they saw each other in the leaf-bare, when it was coldest! @Trickster~

Last edited by Undercover; November 22nd, 2017 at 03:50 PM.
Old November 22nd, 2017, 03:53 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"There you go!" Shallowskip purred. "It's not so bad." She lightly flicked one of his ears with her tail tip, knowing it was a sigh of uncomfortableness. "Still a little tense?" She teased, flashing a smile. This was fun! "We can go farther out, if you want." Shallowskip loved swimmingly despite the colder temperatures. And, when the river got to cold and froze, she liked to walk on the shallow parts. Maybe she could teach him to ice-walk if they saw each other in the leaf-bare, when it was coldest!
Once he started to warm up, Tigerslash agreed. "It's not..that bad actually." He mumbled, his tail flicked through the water, eyes alight with surprise. "A bit, I mean, I don't usually go into the water willingly." He admitted, giving a tiny shrug, his eyes shining. Tigerslash's striped pelt floated around him, dancing in the water as he sloshed through it, the movement growing easier, he soon found himself able to lift from the ground. "Alright." He mumbled. Currently, his paws touched the ground. He was a bit nervous, but the water was still, so he was sure he wouldn't drown.
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
Once he started to warm up, Tigerslash agreed. "It's not..that bad actually." He mumbled, his tail flicked through the water, eyes alight with surprise. "A bit, I mean, I don't usually go into the water willingly." He admitted, giving a tiny shrug, his eyes shining. Tigerslash's striped pelt floated around him, dancing in the water as he sloshed through it, the movement growing easier, he soon found himself able to lift from the ground. "Alright." He mumbled. Currently, his paws touched the ground. He was a bit nervous, but the water was still, so he was sure he wouldn't drown.
Shallowskip smiled, wading deeper so she began to swim. Churning the water with her paws, she didn't a turn in the water and faced him. "Well," she purred with a smile. "I guess I'm special!" She didn't mean for it to come out that way, but it did. She watched his curiously, wondering how he'd respond. ((Sorry for length))
Old November 27th, 2017, 07:25 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Burrpaw still laid sprawled on the bloodstained rocks, left behind by his Clan after the battle. His Clan had most likely left him behind, believing him to be dead from the blood that was lost from numerous scratches and a particularily bad bite in his hind leg. If he had seen a cat looking the way he did at that moment, he would have believed them to be dead as well. The only sign that the brown tabby was alive was the shallow breathing which could have easily been mistaken for the breeze ruffling his sticky, scarlet-stained pelt. The Bengal tom could no longer feel Badgers weight curled around him; his battle partner must've been taken by WindClan. Or he was dead too. That was just as probably from the last wound he had seen that large tom give the apprentice. He hoped not. Burrpaw found that he still could not wake. Although he could still feel and hear what happened around him, his brain would not collect any more imformation than that, leaving him paralyzed and unresponsive.

@woly

(Burr is getting healing @SpookyScarySkeletons )

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 28th, 2017, 07:22 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seam Ripper View Post
Burrpaw still laid sprawled on the bloodstained rocks, left behind by his Clan after the battle. His Clan had most likely left him behind, believing him to be dead from the blood that was lost from numerous scratches and a particularily bad bite in his hind leg. If he had seen a cat looking the way he did at that moment, he would have believed them to be dead as well. The only sign that the brown tabby was alive was the shallow breathing which could have easily been mistaken for the breeze ruffling his sticky, scarlet-stained pelt. The Bengal tom could no longer feel Badgers weight curled around him; his battle partner must've been taken by WindClan. Or he was dead too. That was just as probably from the last wound he had seen that large tom give the apprentice. He hoped not. Burrpaw found that he still could not wake. Although he could still feel and hear what happened around him, his brain would not collect any more imformation than that, leaving him paralyzed and unresponsive.

@woly

(Burr is getting healing @SpookyScarySkeletons )
Sorry!}
Badger, also being left behind was laying next to the tom, His breathing slow and short.
{Didn't know if it was for me/..;-;

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!