Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:48 PM
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by wendigo
Today 11:19 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Lillith
Last post by elaif
Today 11:10 PM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 11:09 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:55 PM

Old November 26th, 2016, 03:05 PM
yuh

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: Seastones

"Oh, well me neither," Rainberry replied, the tips of her ears growing warm. She shifted her paws, and looked away for a second as he stepped up to her. She didn't expect Frostedflight to always come here, but he seemed like the kind of cat that would keep a promise no matter what. "So," She started, not sure what to say," Um, how's the clan?" At that moment she felt like face-pawing. That was one of the dumbest questions a cat could ask, especially during this time.

Last edited by lyra; November 26th, 2016 at 03:05 PM.
Old November 26th, 2016, 05:13 PM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

"ShadowClan is doing fine. And RiverClan? There's a rumour that ThunderClan and WindClan have moved closer to your territory?" His heart skipped a beat when she spoke, but then it kept pounding loudly. He was sure she could hear it.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old November 26th, 2016, 05:20 PM
yuh

Rainberry nodded. "Yeah, they're closer to Riverclan. I don't really like it all, though," She told Frostedflight, twitching her ear. She then noticed she hadn't been spending as much time with the clan. Rainberry was always to cuaght up in hunting, or meeting other cats she had completely forgot about what was happening right in front of her face.
Old November 26th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Sleep Deprived

"I don't blame you. I wouldn't like it either," Frostedflight turned to sit next to her, close enough that the tips of their pelts brushed. The air between them seemed to be filled with static energy, and Frostedflight's heart beat even faster.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Old November 29th, 2016, 06:31 AM
yuh

Rainberry felt her ear tips heat up as Frostedflight sat next to her. Looking away, she saw a few birds flying overhead, She never really cared to eat them, she liked watching them sometimes.
Old November 29th, 2016, 09:22 AM
Sleep Deprived

Frostedflight followed Rainberry's gaze. He saw the birds, wheeling through the leaf-fall sky. "I find birds interesting, you?"

Old December 1st, 2016, 05:38 AM
yuh

Rainberry shrugged and watched the birds for a few moments before looking back down at her paws. "Sometimes," She replied and let out a small sigh. Just being around Frostedfligh made her feel nervous, even when there was no need.
Old December 1st, 2016, 02:57 PM
Sleep Deprived

Frostedflight smiled. If he could just make her laugh. He was sure the sound would be just as beautiful as she was. Frostedflight got an idea. He tapped her with a paw, then jumped away. "Tag!"

Old December 1st, 2016, 04:43 PM
yuh

Rainberry stayed where she was until she realized what Frostedflight was doing. Smiling, she chased after him, hoping to finally catch the shadowclan cat. After a few seconds Rainberry caught up with him and meowed," Your it!"
Old December 2nd, 2016, 05:53 AM
Sleep Deprived

"Gah!" Frostedflight laughed. He raced around after her. "No, you are!" Then he darted up onto the stones.