Today 09:44 AM
Name Suggestions?
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:22 AM

Old October 8th, 2016, 09:39 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

"Really? Your nice,and pretty. I would have thought you have a mate by now."He purred. Waving his tail,(To the clearing?)
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:44 AM
STORM

My Mood: Bored

[ QUOTE=Moonfur;3237]"Really? Your nice,and pretty. I would have thought you have a mate by now."He purred. Waving his tail,(To the clearing?)[/QUOTE]

"I'm not always nice..", the she cat muttered remembering the last time be killed a rogue that tried flirting his way out of trouble. 'idiot..', the thought of the rouges stupidity irritated her. "I wouldn't call myself cute, anyway I try tending too my clan more." (yeah)
Old October 9th, 2016, 01:43 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever View Post
Marbleface had somewhat expected that answer, she wished that she hadn't let the opinion slip. She didn't really want to explain why either. It was bleak and lonely, she related to it and enjoyed it because of that. She was born just before the last leaf-bare and the cold numbness it had brought her had been comforting through her family's hectic life. Her emerald eyes were a deep troubled color as she let her eyes wander up the moors, trying to turn them away from Jaguarclaw so that he wouldn't notice. "With my white pelt it's easier to hunt." She explained instead. In a way it was true, but it just wasn't the real reason why she enjoyed the cold. The mottled cat tried to lighten her mood as she stared across the open space of the moors. She often wished she had been born into that clan, where she could use her agility to race through the big open fields. Though she also enjoyed the comfort and gloominess of her home in Shadowclan. She truly was a Shadowclan cat at heart, but she was a dreamer of sorts and definitely an adventurer. Being confined to a border sort of constricted her wandering spirit. Though she wanted to be the best, most loyal warrior in the clan more than she wanted to explore and experience the world beyond her territories.
The dreams brought a small smile to her face and she glanced back at Jaguarclaw, now that she felt confident enough to make eye contact again. "Which is your favorite season?" She asked it more out of politeness than curiosity, for it was always nice to ask someone's opinion just after you had announced yours. Plus knowing what living condition a cat like the most offered a lot about their personality, and she [I]was[I] curious as to what type of cat Jaguarclaw really was underneath his mannerism.

Jaguarclaw took into account that her white pelt would make her a much better hunter in leaf-bare. Surely that couldn't be the only reason why was it? He didn't want to push her into answering the question. Instead the Bengal simply nodded in agreement, his soft hues moving towards the open moors once more. Thankfully there's been no sign of Windclan cats or any signs of them crossing the border, but deep down he sort of wished for that excitement. Clan life could be boring sometimes. Restrictions and borders all crashing down on his shoulders. The rules that he must always keep in mind. Jaguarclaw sometimes wished he could see what life would be like outside of the clans, but he knew voicing these thoughts could send him into a world of hurt. His reputation would falter and the respect many cats showed him would dissipate.

The tom-cat shook his head to clear it. This wasn't time for those thoughts to fester. Right now he was holding a conversation with a clan mate. As much as he enjoyed thinking about life outside the clans, he loved attention from she-cats. It could be frowned upon, but he didn't care. He made up for this act by acting gentleman-like. He made sure they were treated well and with the respect the need, but don't get him wrong, he'll defend his clan mates in this way as well. You could say he's just a bit biased. Jaguarclaw blinked, his hues shifting towards Marbleface again. His green hues, soft and filled with wonder. "Well I do enjoy new-leaf," he began, thinking about the season where everything came back to life. "It's gorgeous during that time. Everything is renewed and beginning to thrive. Hunting becomes less of a task and just the welcoming sense about it from about all cats is delightful," he finished, his hues dancing with delight now that he had shared his thoughts.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 11th, 2016, 04:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Marbledface wasn't thrilled by his answer, new-leaf and green-leaf were always the most popular of seasons. Though she supposed newness and a fresh start was attractive in a way to her. It was what she had been trying to do since she broke away from her family, though they still seemed to hang onto his pelt like a shadow. She sniffed at a tree, making sure the markers were strong. She did it not really only for checking the marker though, she also needed to stretch. The mottled molly had found that regular stretching helped her shoulder to stay loose and relaxed, making her longer patrols easier to disguise. She didn't look at Jaguarclaw while she did so, afraid her expression would give something away. Her eyes did scrunch shut and her forehead wrinkled a bit at the discomfort of the stretch, but within a breath she was back on her feet and trotting to catch up again. "I suppose that is another great season in its own ways." She said with a nod, glancing up at him. Then she tilted her nose to catch the breeze. The smell of Windclan warriors was distant and stale, this would just be another round of the border without anything of interest taking place. She suppressed a sigh at the thought of a boring border patrol she didn't want it to seem like she wasn't enjoying the tom's presence, because it was quite the contrary. The molly found herself stealing glances at his gleaming patterned coat quite often, admiring it. Though she made sure to glance quickly, hoping he wouldn't be able to notice if she took quick peaks.
Old October 12th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Just A Fossil

Jaguarclaw had glanced away while she bothered with the tree. The only thing that showed he acknowledged her sudden absence from his side was his pace slowed dramatically, allowing her to catch up easily. The tom-cat didn't question what had really caused her stop. Most cats he patrolled with didn't stop unless the markings were weak, they normally scented them as they went by. He could sense the discomfort roll off her for a moment then disappear. Although, again, he didn't say anything. The tom-cat simply picked up the pace once she was back by his side.

His green hues were wandering about the pine forest while the air ran across his scent glands, taking in anything that may be suspicious or out of place. So far there was nothing new. Windclan scent was stale. There was a stale scent of fox, although he assumed it was nothing to worry about, it seemed to be several days old. The silence between them seemed to drag on as the strolled along. Unable to take it much longer, Jaguarclaw's hues shifted towards the she-cat catching her turn away quickly. His whiskers twitched ever so slightly, jumping to a conclusion, but not bringing it up. That seemed to be a common theme for the warrior. If he thinks the other will react badly towards a topic, he won't ask. Sure, that left many questions unanswered, but he believed there was a time and place for certain topics. "Marbledface," he began, acting casual as if he didn't see her glance. "I don't believe we'll be seeing anything exciting today," he spoke what he hoped to be both their thoughts.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; October 12th, 2016 at 01:03 AM.
Old October 13th, 2016, 01:01 PM

Marbledface sighed at the truth of the tom's words, keeping her emerald gaze focused on the moors of windclan. They were beginning to become sparse, scattered with rugged pine trees signalling they were nearing the end of their patrol of the border and would have to travel through their own territory again. Maybe since it had been uneventful they would pick up some prey to return to the clan with. "Yes, there isn't a fresh scent to be found on the air." Her voice was that of another sigh, a disappointment. "Though I suppose once leaf-bare comes and things are more difficult we will want days like this again. I feel like there will be more trespassing once leaf-bare settles and prey become sparse." She said, there was an obvious not of excitement in her voice. She had never been in a scrap against another clan yet and she was quite looking forward to it. Maybe she ought to not be so set on fighting, and that aspect of being a warrior, but she couldn't help it. Being a warrior was dull when it was simply meeting the responsibility of constantly checking borders and feeding the clan.
(sorry a little short 0-0)
Old October 13th, 2016, 02:06 PM
Just A Fossil

Jaguarclaw gave her a small nod of agreement. Leaf-bare always seemed to be the season of tension. It wasn't surprising if wars broke out during that season. If a clan was weak and stealing, it makes them vulnerable and merely asking for a battle between clans. Pray that Shadowclan doesn't get caught stealing. That type of tension would be dreadful right before such a harsh season. "Agreed," he replied, his soft green hues sweeping across the she-cats pelt quickly before they darted away towards the slow shift in scenery. He couldn't help but admire the she-act mentally.

The tom-cat decided to reply a bit more. "As long as Windclan stay on their side," he spoke knowing that of all clans, Windclan seemed to have the hardest time in leaf-bare as most of their prey revolves around hares. Although he had to think of his own clan to think about. Prey for them would become more scarce and he knew well that any prey they caught now would be welcomed in camp. With this in mind, his gaze shifted back towards Marbledface. "Perhaps we could catch a piece of prey or two to bring back. That'll give us something somewhat exciting to do," he suggested.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 13th, 2016, 03:11 PM

Marbledface turned to look at him again as he agreed with her, relaxing a little again. She smiled at his response, and the thought of WindClan trespassing sent a shiver of excitement down the young molly's spine. She nodded her head to his statement about prey, the clan needed it and they should make use of their time, but her head was stuck in the idea of battle now. Her steps became a little bouncier as they continued along and she kept WindClan as their topic of conversation. "I'm excited though, I think it will be fun to finally defend the clan! I want to prove my position here." Her eyes were filled with hunger for a battle. Not really blood-thirst, but more so hunger for a chance to finally, really prove herself. She always felt like she needed to prove herself. Prove that she belonged here, prove that she was strong despite her injury, prove this, that and everything. She picked up her bouncing pace as she continued talking. "Have you ever been in a battle Jaguarclaw?" Her mottled pelt was raised with excitement, her tail twitching behind her with hopes that he had a good story.
Old October 13th, 2016, 03:43 PM
Just A Fossil

Jaguarclaw couldn't help but give out a small chuckle of amusement. His whiskers twitched once more as his gaze rested on the other warrior again. They had a slight gleam to them seeing that talking of battle brought out a happier side to her. Although her question stumped him. He personally hadn't used his claws for anything other than hunting for the reason that he hadn't needed to. The Bengal was well-aware that she'd be a bit disappointed, but honesty was the only thing he ever spoke. The sudden pace picking up caused his strides to lengthen to keep up with her bouncier step. "Well I haven't personally. I settle things with talk before I use my claws, but I'll prove I'm not weak any day of the weak if someone challenges me," he spoke, determination flared in his green hues. Jaguarclaw took note of how the idea of battle excited her. Why was this? Perhaps it was just what a warrior was supposed to be excited for? He took this guess and let it sink in. Jaguarclaw wasn't one for physical fights, if they could be avoided through talk, then he'd try. This feline may not always be like this though. He was quite protective and won't hesitate to claw the ears off someone who threatened a cat he truly cared about. His protectiveness made him unpredictable. Anything could trigger it, although he hadn't grown close to anyone in the clan for such a thing to occur. "What about you?" he asked in return, curious if she had been apart of a battle or a scuffle before. It wouldn't surprise him, although he couldn't help but be a bit concerned for Marbledface's excitement for battle.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old October 13th, 2016, 03:59 PM

Marbledface saw that he didn't mirror her excitement for battle and slowed her pace back down. She felt a little childish and embarrassed that she had acted so excited about it now. Her pelt twitched uncomfortably and she quickly shook her head. Though she knew it was a lie, but she's rather not advertise that she and her father had had a scrap. She'd won, but it was nothing to be proud about. He was a loner who'd abandoned her mother and ruined her life, she wasn't going to comply to him and he'd been the first to threat so she'd acted. She tried not a make a big deal about fighting now that Jaguarclaw hadn't been so enthused though, looking away like it wasn't a big deal. Quickly she picked up the other topic that had been previously mentioned. "We should head into the territory now, catch something to take back to the clan." She said, she tried to sound enthusiastic about it but she really wasn't. She just felt that everything she had said this whole trip had been the wrong thing to say. Maybe her and Jaguardclaw were just really different...Her tail twitched uncomfortably as she turned to look back at him for an answer.