Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Sol of a Strawberry...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:04 AM
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 10:02 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 10:00 AM
willowpaw art?
by Myling
Last post by leopard.
Today 09:51 AM
Midnight's territory!...
by Red'fur
Last post by bubble[error].
Today 09:06 AM

Old August 15th, 2017, 07:32 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Chestnutsong blinked, catching sight of a ginger tom. She raised an eyebrow as he grew closer and began to speak. The brown molly turned, watching the tom as he circled around her. "Well, I am patrolling this side of the border. And smell strongly of Thunderclan. Yes, I am a warrior of thunderclan" The young warrior mewed in her sweet sounding voice, "So your Riverclan? How do you like fish and swimming?" Her eyes flashed as she glanced at the tom, grinning. She only met a few cats at the gathering, and none as interesting as the tom seemed to be. She liked talking to others, seeing where their conversations would lead, she did it to most of the toms within 10 moons of her in her clan already. The molly flicked her gaze over the tom, looking at the muscles that showed through his fur. She was on guard, just in case he was a threat to her.
Patrolling, hm? Bronzeflash looked around, taking notice of Thunderclan's side of the border. Obviously, he wasn't suppose to be on this side of the border, but did she mind? Suddenly, the larger tom drew closer to her, leaning into her, while giving her a baffled look. One that made it appear he was raising an 'eyebrow' at her. ''You don't seem to be doing a good job with patrolling the borders,'' He mused, huffing. ''Aren't I the enemy?'' He suddenly got up, preparing himself for a fight if there was to be one. Maybe, he just wanted to fight...or, he just wanted someone to mess with. Someone to have fun with while he was residing in the boring part of Riverclan. Suddenly, the ginger tom laughed at her next comment. Him? Riverclan? Did he smell like fish? ''I honestly feel offended. Do I look like I would be Riverclan?'' He chuckled, rather darkly than he intended. ''I'm Shadowclan, if you hadn't noticed. Sadly, my clan gotta stay here for a few moons, I suppose. It's boring. And, I just got here!'' He shrugged. The she cat didn't seem so bad...kinda nice. Only, Bronzeflash didn't do nice. It wasn't his thing. ''I like it as much as flying and hunting birds.'' He deadpanned, but his voice was laced with heavy sarcasm. Fish and swimming? Now, swimming sounded fun, but trying fish...? He never thought about that. Maybe...one day. The tom got up, surveying the parts of Thunderclan. He wanted to go further, but he wondered what his new friend thought about that. Oh, yes. His new friend. Bronzeflash was gonna have fun with this one. Technically, his father told him not to cause mischief in Riverclan, but this was Thunderclan! Maybe, he could cause something to happen while at the border...but what would that be? ''I'm sure you're not busy. Speaking of swimming. I know a great place! You wanna try some fish?'' He turned back to her, flashing his seemingly golden-green gaze her way. In order to make a new friend, they had to bond. Perhaps, swimming was a great way to bond. If, she were up for it. Because, she totally looked like she was having a terrific time patrolling the border.
Old August 16th, 2017, 05:12 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Patrolling, hm? Bronzeflash looked around, taking notice of Thunderclan's side of the border. Obviously, he wasn't suppose to be on this side of the border, but did she mind? Suddenly, the larger tom drew closer to her, leaning into her, while giving her a baffled look. One that made it appear he was raising an 'eyebrow' at her. ''You don't seem to be doing a good job with patrolling the borders,'' He mused, huffing. ''Aren't I the enemy?'' He suddenly got up, preparing himself for a fight if there was to be one. Maybe, he just wanted to fight...or, he just wanted someone to mess with. Someone to have fun with while he was residing in the boring part of Riverclan. Suddenly, the ginger tom laughed at her next comment. Him? Riverclan? Did he smell like fish? ''I honestly feel offended. Do I look like I would be Riverclan?'' He chuckled, rather darkly than he intended. ''I'm Shadowclan, if you hadn't noticed. Sadly, my clan gotta stay here for a few moons, I suppose. It's boring. And, I just got here!'' He shrugged. The she cat didn't seem so bad...kinda nice. Only, Bronzeflash didn't do nice. It wasn't his thing. ''I like it as much as flying and hunting birds.'' He deadpanned, but his voice was laced with heavy sarcasm. Fish and swimming? Now, swimming sounded fun, but trying fish...? He never thought about that. Maybe...one day. The tom got up, surveying the parts of Thunderclan. He wanted to go further, but he wondered what his new friend thought about that. Oh, yes. His new friend. Bronzeflash was gonna have fun with this one. Technically, his father told him not to cause mischief in Riverclan, but this was Thunderclan! Maybe, he could cause something to happen while at the border...but what would that be? ''I'm sure you're not busy. Speaking of swimming. I know a great place! You wanna try some fish?'' He turned back to her, flashing his seemingly golden-green gaze her way. In order to make a new friend, they had to bond. Perhaps, swimming was a great way to bond. If, she were up for it. Because, she totally looked like she was having a terrific time patrolling the border.
"Well, I would take Shadowclan over Riverclan any day." Chestnutsong mewed, turning her head as the tom grew closer. "Enemy? Right now you aren't a threat. When you become one, you will wish you had never gotten more than a fox-length over the border." She circled around the tom, making sure he didn't stray too far over the border. "Now, why are you in Riverclan? I thought you had your own territory. Did something happen?" She asked, making herself sound concerned before mewing, "Fish? Sure, why not." She knew it was against the code, but she already had disobeyed orders by not running off this tom. Perhaps bending it a little more wouldn't hurt. Her eyes glittered with curiousity, as she perked her ears. She was rather bored, and if she was out a bit later...she could just say she had been hunting. And bring back a mouse as proof. "There is one thing I must ask though? What is your name?" The young warrior asked, curling her tail tip.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old August 17th, 2017, 12:01 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Well, I would take Shadowclan over Riverclan any day." Chestnutsong mewed, turning her head as the tom grew closer. "Enemy? Right now you aren't a threat. When you become one, you will wish you had never gotten more than a fox-length over the border." She circled around the tom, making sure he didn't stray too far over the border. "Now, why are you in Riverclan? I thought you had your own territory. Did something happen?" She asked, making herself sound concerned before mewing, "Fish? Sure, why not." She knew it was against the code, but she already had disobeyed orders by not running off this tom. Perhaps bending it a little more wouldn't hurt. Her eyes glittered with curiousity, as she perked her ears. She was rather bored, and if she was out a bit later...she could just say she had been hunting. And bring back a mouse as proof. "There is one thing I must ask though? What is your name?" The young warrior asked, curling her tail tip.
"Oh, really?" Bronzeflash almost felt that he would snort. She sure did have a lot of confidence! That was for sure. Bronzeflash liked that. Within a she cat. Within any cat, really. Confidence was a good thing. A thing that everyone needed, and something that he and his own brother truly had. Maybe, they got it from their father, but their mother is just as feisty and confident like no other. "You don't scare me," he mused, laughing. "But it's cute! That you actually think that. Amusing really." He got up, watching with a glint in his eyes as she circled around him. Again, with the confidence. That was a good thing. At her question, Bronzeflash flashed her a look. Thunderclan must not had heard of the horrid flood that took over. Almost wiped out most of their clan. He narrowed his eyes, his amber-green gaze kept steady on her. "Eh, flood happened. Nothing too big." Only, it was big, but he refused to acknowledge it in such a way. He was safe. His family was safe. His mother was currently nursing his youngest sisters in the nursery. So, that was good. And, so we're his other step mothers. Nursing his half-siblings as well. He hopes up at her acceptance. "You really wanna try fish?" He purred, rather darkly. "Come on. The river won't drown you." He flicked his tail and began stalking off. She didn't even know him! Yet, she was following him! How insane was she? She didn't even know his-- oh, wait. There the question go. As he stopped in his tracks, he turned his head, checking her over. What was his name? He ruffled his fur, thinking up something. He simply could tell her his name-- but, what fun would that have done? As he stepped closer towards her, circling around her until he appeared on her other side, he brushed his tail against her. "Call me whatever you see me as," he purred, looking down at her before he jumped away, giving off a chuckle. Real, annoying he was. He didn't even ask her for her name, but he doubt she would tell him after he didn't tell her his name. And, that was the fun thing. Personally, he was known as Bronzeflash, but to many-- he was simply trouble. As he trotted on, he called her over. "Let's go! I wanna see the look on your face when you swallow that thing!" That would be the highlight of his day. And, maybe he could get some rough play time with this she cat. But, not completely rough. He wasn't violent.
Old August 17th, 2017, 05:11 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

"Oh, really?" Bronzeflash almost felt that he would snort. She sure did have a lot of confidence! That was for sure. Bronzeflash liked that. Within a she cat. Within any cat, really. Confidence was a good thing. A thing that everyone needed, and something that he and his own brother truly had. Maybe, they got it from their father, but their mother is just as feisty and confident like no other. "You don't scare me," he mused, laughing. "But it's cute! That you actually think that. Amusing really." He got up, watching with a glint in his eyes as she circled around him. Again, with the confidence. That was a good thing. At her question, Bronzeflash flashed her a look. Thunderclan must not had heard of the horrid flood that took over. Almost wiped out most of their clan. He narrowed his eyes, his amber-green gaze kept steady on her. "Eh, flood happened. Nothing too big." Only, it was big, but he refused to acknowledge it in such a way. He was safe. His family was safe. His mother was currently nursing his youngest sisters in the nursery. So, that was good. And, so we're his other step mothers. Nursing his half-siblings as well. He hopes up at her acceptance. "You really wanna try fish?" He purred, rather darkly. "Come on. The river won't drown you." He flicked his tail and began stalking off. She didn't even know him! Yet, she was following him! How insane was she? She didn't even know his-- oh, wait. There the question go. As he stopped in his tracks, he turned his head, checking her over. What was his name? He ruffled his fur, thinking up something. He simply could tell her his name-- but, what fun would that have done? As he stepped closer towards her, circling around her until he appeared on her other side, he brushed his tail against her. "Call me whatever you see me as," he purred, looking down at her before he jumped away, giving off a chuckle. Real, annoying he was. He didn't even ask her for her name, but he doubt she would tell him after he didn't tell her his name. And, that was the fun thing. Personally, he was known as Bronzeflash, but to many-- he was simply trouble. As he trotted on, he called her over. "Let's go! I wanna see the look on your face when you swallow that thing!" That would be the highlight of his day. And, maybe he could get some rough play time with this she cat. But, not completely rough. He wasn't violent.
"Yeah, cute. Just hope you don't meet me in battle. Or you will see I am much more than just cute." She mewed, wanting to snap, but she prevented herself. She had only just met this tom, first impressions where important. She licked her chest quickly, returning her gaze to the tom. "Oh, well it is good you have a place to say," She mewed, faking concern again. She watched as the tom circled around her, checking her over. This irritated her slightly, but not enough to where she wanted to go away. Chestnutsong waited as the tom replied, expecting him to say his name. She opened her mouth slightly, suprised. The warrior continued sharply, "Call me whatever you see me as? Great." She frowned slightly and continued alongside the tom. She was starting to be a little more irritated, but still it wasn't enough to drive her away. She swished her tail, pausing as she brushed Bronzeflash's tail with her own. She tilted her head slightly, wondering what he would do next. "Yes, let's go. Maybe I will like fish," She mewed, grinning again. Chestnutsong didn't completely trust the handsome Shadowclan tom she had met, but there was just enough trust and her own personality that she was willing to break the code and go with him.

Old August 17th, 2017, 05:45 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
"Yeah, cute. Just hope you don't meet me in battle. Or you will see I am much more than just cute." She mewed, wanting to snap, but she prevented herself. She had only just met this tom, first impressions where important. She licked her chest quickly, returning her gaze to the tom. "Oh, well it is good you have a place to say," She mewed, faking concern again. She watched as the tom circled around her, checking her over. This irritated her slightly, but not enough to where she wanted to go away. Chestnutsong waited as the tom replied, expecting him to say his name. She opened her mouth slightly, suprised. The warrior continued sharply, "Call me whatever you see me as? Great." She frowned slightly and continued alongside the tom. She was starting to be a little more irritated, but still it wasn't enough to drive her away. She swished her tail, pausing as she brushed Bronzeflash's tail with her own. She tilted her head slightly, wondering what he would do next. "Yes, let's go. Maybe I will like fish," She mewed, grinning again. Chestnutsong didn't completely trust the handsome Shadowclan tom she had met, but there was just enough trust and her own personality that she was willing to break the code and go with him.
The she cat had sass! Bronzeflash was surprised...and, taken aback. He almost felt offended, but he simply laughed it off. Because it was a joke, right? Had to be. But, he purred, "It's a day I'll be looking forward to." He told her before continuing to walk. The only bad thing about the river was the fact he had to find the exact location of where the fish liked to be. They moved fast and slippery, and we're always found in different parts of the river, at different times of the day. He didn't look at her, but simply flicked his ears at her words. "Yeah, I guess. A bit too crowded if you ask me." He knew she didn't care. After all, why would she? This was a problem for Shadowclan and Riverclan alone. Not Thunderclan. "Besides, don't you squirrelbrains have conflict with those rabbitbrained fools?" Now, he was just sounding mean. Yet, that's who he was. Quite the mean tom, but he was also sensitive. Seldom did he ever show his sensitive side, but it was there. Locked. The key thrown away, so it would never be opened. Bronzeflash wanted to laugh - well, he did laugh. A pretty cocky laugh. "You have a problem with that, sweetheart?" He flashed her a grin. He knew he didn't have to say his name if he didn't want to. What, she was gonna force him to say his name? He was practically bigger than her - by a lot. Not to mention that he was athletic. He was known for fighting because it was all he ever done back in Shadowclan. Just play fight. "Like you said, just call me Great. Because after today, that's what you're gonna see me as." He replied. His eyes following down the river until he could spot some familiar forms swishing below. Though, he felt a light touch at his tail, and lightly grasped the fluffy tail within in his own, intertwining her tail with his. Sharply, he turned to her, looking down at her, "Intertwining tails on the first date, eh? I didn't know you liked to move so fast," he purred, rather smoothly before unhooking her tail from his own, and turning away from her. He continued paw alongside the river. He was quite flirtatious, picking up this trait from his brother. Although, he didn't go all out to flirt with she cats, just because. He wasn't like his brother. Bronzeflash wasn't completely into the idea of romance like Crimsonblaze was. Oh, no - he enjoyed the chase far more. But, he did love to flirt. Just to get a reaction out of them. "Oh, man! I hope you be ready to eat those words." He turned back to her before running to a spot that was perfect for fishing. This had to be it. Now, Bronzeflash didn't know how to swim. Nor, did he know how to water hunt. After all, he was Shadowclan. He didn't need to know how to hunt for fish. So, he sat down at the edge of the river, and turned back to the brown she cat. "You know how to swim?" He asked, genuinely curious. "Or, so I need to give you a little push?" He added, rather darkly than he intended.

Last edited by Brilliance; August 18th, 2017 at 12:49 AM.
Old August 20th, 2017, 11:48 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Kestrelpaw didn't really love coming to the border. It wasn't like it was the warmest, fuzziest place on earth. And then there were other problems too, like... she didn't like RiverClan cats. They made her uncomfortable. And some of the time they made her lose her temper. Because they were just so dumb sometimes, she couldn't help but lose her temper with them. And now? With ShadowClan moving in with them? Oh, what was Kestrelpaw doing here? This was practically a ticking time bomb for her to lose her temper, to scream at a cat passing by, and all she could do was hope that she wouldn't. The apprentice was mature. Rare was the time when she would raise her voice at anyone, scream at them, shout or rant at them - it was always calm and well-thought out remarks. Except when it came to these cats... because she hated them just enough to the point where it was impossible for her to do anything else.The breeze blew through her fur, ruffling it slightly so that it was not as neat and perfect-looking as the rest of her.

Though she was hardly the type of cat to make sure that her fur was perfectly groomed. The apprentice looked across the border, wrinkling her nose at the fishy smell. StarClan, it was disgusting here. Her paws seemed to be rejecting the very ground, shifting themselves around and picking first one, then the other up and she stared down at them as though they were someone else's paws entirely. Her sharp green eyes payed attention to the territory around her, on both sides of the border. Any cat who tried to cross over was going to get one heck of a surprise when they did. Aime'Storm had taught the young apprentice well, and she was prepared to defend her Clan if it came to it. Although to be honest, she was kind of hoping that it wouldn't. Respect was an important part in any Clan relationships, and she didn't want the respect between the two Clans to be broken. Now if this was WindClan?

That would be another matter, but the last thing that Snowstar needed was reports of a ThunderClan apprentice going crazy and attacking RiverClan warriors. Or at least, RiverClan apprentices. She wasn't stupid enough to attack a warrior. She knew that she would lose, Kestrelpaw was intelligent! Intelligent enough to tell that, anyways. The sky above was dark and she had come out here when she probably wasn't allowed to - just in case some idiot chose to cross the border.

@monfang

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:03 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Kestrelpaw didn't really love coming to the border. It wasn't like it was the warmest, fuzziest place on earth. And then there were other problems too, like... she didn't like RiverClan cats. They made her uncomfortable. And some of the time they made her lose her temper. Because they were just so dumb sometimes, she couldn't help but lose her temper with them. And now? With ShadowClan moving in with them? Oh, what was Kestrelpaw doing here? This was practically a ticking time bomb for her to lose her temper, to scream at a cat passing by, and all she could do was hope that she wouldn't. The apprentice was mature. Rare was the time when she would raise her voice at anyone, scream at them, shout or rant at them - it was always calm and well-thought out remarks. Except when it came to these cats... because she hated them just enough to the point where it was impossible for her to do anything else.The breeze blew through her fur, ruffling it slightly so that it was not as neat and perfect-looking as the rest of her.

Though she was hardly the type of cat to make sure that her fur was perfectly groomed. The apprentice looked across the border, wrinkling her nose at the fishy smell. StarClan, it was disgusting here. Her paws seemed to be rejecting the very ground, shifting themselves around and picking first one, then the other up and she stared down at them as though they were someone else's paws entirely. Her sharp green eyes payed attention to the territory around her, on both sides of the border. Any cat who tried to cross over was going to get one heck of a surprise when they did. Aime'Storm had taught the young apprentice well, and she was prepared to defend her Clan if it came to it. Although to be honest, she was kind of hoping that it wouldn't. Respect was an important part in any Clan relationships, and she didn't want the respect between the two Clans to be broken. Now if this was WindClan?

That would be another matter, but the last thing that Snowstar needed was reports of a ThunderClan apprentice going crazy and attacking RiverClan warriors. Or at least, RiverClan apprentices. She wasn't stupid enough to attack a warrior. She knew that she would lose, Kestrelpaw was intelligent! Intelligent enough to tell that, anyways. The sky above was dark and she had come out here when she probably wasn't allowed to - just in case some idiot chose to cross the border.

@monfang
He trotted behind her, quick, ears pinned to his head, head low and his body showing that he most definitely was scared. He heard bad rumours about the borders, how some cats were killed here, and he gulped at the thought. "H-Hey Ketralpaw, do you th-think we could h-head home, I-I'm sure our mentors would understand." his soft, weak, stuttery voice sounded behind his sister, tail nearly between his legs. He wasn't exactly fond of border trips either, and infact, that made him more scared than ever. Surely there was something he could do right? Like, run home like a little mouse. Sunpaw would tease him until the end of time, that's for sure. He swallowed hard and slowly padded behind her. He couldn't leave her alone.
As he walked he stepped on a twig, and the snap caused him to jump high into the air with a yelp, and he bolted, hiding behind his sister. "SOMEONE'S AFTER US!" he whispered, loudly and hoarsely in fear as he shook and shuddered against her. His green eyes wide with fear. He wanted to go home. Things like this scared the poor tom out of his own pelt.

Last edited by monfang; August 21st, 2017 at 12:04 AM.
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:17 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by monfang View Post

He trotted behind her, quick, ears pinned to his head, head low and his body showing that he most definitely was scared. He heard bad rumours about the borders, how some cats were killed here, and he gulped at the thought. "H-Hey Ketralpaw, do you th-think we could h-head home, I-I'm sure our mentors would understand." his soft, weak, stuttery voice sounded behind his sister, tail nearly between his legs. He wasn't exactly fond of border trips either, and infact, that made him more scared than ever. Surely there was something he could do right? Like, run home like a little mouse. Sunpaw would tease him until the end of time, that's for sure. He swallowed hard and slowly padded behind her. He couldn't leave her alone.
As he walked he stepped on a twig, and the snap caused him to jump high into the air with a yelp, and he bolted, hiding behind his sister. "SOMEONE'S AFTER US!" he whispered, loudly and hoarsely in fear as he shook and shuddered against her. His green eyes wide with fear. He wanted to go home. Things like this scared the poor tom out of his own pelt.
"We can head home in a little bit." Kestrelpaw's answer sounded final, and she didn't so much as glance over towards her brother. Most of the time she was pretty understanding about Firepaw's fear, but... was she looking for someone? Probably, probably someone that she could accuse of crossing the border. His loud yelp made her fur bristle and her head whipped around, glancing behind her fearfully before she breathed a sigh of relief. No one was there. No ShadowClan cat was there, no RiverClan cat was there. "It was just you stepping on a twig, Firepaw. It's okay - I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." The she cat purred, making sure that the tom was safe near her. She didn't want her brother to be scared. He was one of the few who got to see her showing her emotions, showing her care for the other tom. Most of the time she acted as though no one meant anything to her, as though she needed no one... as though she could make it on her own. And perhaps she could, maybe that wasn't just some bluff. But it sure did seem like one. The sandy feline's eyes scanned the territory, her expression almost proud as she stayed in front of Firepaw. Was there something there? The apprentice's eyes narrowed and she opened her maw to speak. "If you're there, show your face... you coward." Her voice was calm, although insulting at the same time as though she knew she was saying something rude and really couldn't care less that she was. Her eyes flashed, tail lashed - and she struggled not to hit Firepaw in the face with it as she awaited the cat in the shadows to emerge. Was this all in her imagination? They would see. But one thing, Kestrelpaw was sure of... she wouldn't let them hurt her brother.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 21st, 2017, 12:43 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"We can head home in a little bit." Kestrelpaw's answer sounded final, and she didn't so much as glance over towards her brother. Most of the time she was pretty understanding about Firepaw's fear, but... was she looking for someone? Probably, probably someone that she could accuse of crossing the border. His loud yelp made her fur bristle and her head whipped around, glancing behind her fearfully before she breathed a sigh of relief. No one was there. No ShadowClan cat was there, no RiverClan cat was there. "It was just you stepping on a twig, Firepaw. It's okay - I'm not going to let anyone hurt you." The she cat purred, making sure that the tom was safe near her. She didn't want her brother to be scared. He was one of the few who got to see her showing her emotions, showing her care for the other tom. Most of the time she acted as though no one meant anything to her, as though she needed no one... as though she could make it on her own. And perhaps she could, maybe that wasn't just some bluff. But it sure did seem like one. The sandy feline's eyes scanned the territory, her expression almost proud as she stayed in front of Firepaw. Was there something there? The apprentice's eyes narrowed and she opened her maw to speak. "If you're there, show your face... you coward." Her voice was calm, although insulting at the same time as though she knew she was saying something rude and really couldn't care less that she was. Her eyes flashed, tail lashed - and she struggled not to hit Firepaw in the face with it as she awaited the cat in the shadows to emerge. Was this all in her imagination? They would see. But one thing, Kestrelpaw was sure of... she wouldn't let them hurt her brother.
Firepaw shook in fear as she called out her words. "Are you crazy?! What if it's some giant ShadowClan cat that the apprentices have talked about?!" he whispered, looking frantically in the direction his sister was. The firey orange tabby's fur floofed up, his green orbs wide and his pupils in narrow slits. He was terrified. "Come on, Kes, let's go..." he whispered, using his paw to tug at her shoulder so she would move, but he had a feeling she wouldn't budge. She was stubborn sometimes, but only he saw that about her. She was smart, she was mostly stoic, but around him she acted like a mother. He swallowed hard and tugged more. "Come on before someone sees us, let's go!" his whisper grew in volume as he tried to convince her to leave, to go home where they could be safe. Brush off all of this. He was ready to bolt when the sudden chirp of a squirrel, yet again, made him scream in fear, and he dropped his upper half, hiding his face behind his paws, small, hardly audible whimpers escaping his maw that seemed to move with his shuddering body.
{ poor fire xD oh hey what if kestral is the only one that understands his fears? }
Old August 22nd, 2017, 07:25 PM
xmas and new yrs

Quote:

The she cat had sass! Bronzeflash was surprised...and, taken aback. He almost felt offended, but he simply laughed it off. Because it was a joke, right? Had to be. But, he purred, "It's a day I'll be looking forward to." He told her before continuing to walk. The only bad thing about the river was the fact he had to find the exact location of where the fish liked to be. They moved fast and slippery, and we're always found in different parts of the river, at different times of the day. He didn't look at her, but simply flicked his ears at her words. "Yeah, I guess. A bit too crowded if you ask me." He knew she didn't care. After all, why would she? This was a problem for Shadowclan and Riverclan alone. Not Thunderclan. "Besides, don't you squirrelbrains have conflict with those rabbitbrained fools?" Now, he was just sounding mean. Yet, that's who he was. Quite the mean tom, but he was also sensitive. Seldom did he ever show his sensitive side, but it was there. Locked. The key thrown away, so it would never be opened. Bronzeflash wanted to laugh - well, he did laugh. A pretty cocky laugh. "You have a problem with that, sweetheart?" He flashed her a grin. He knew he didn't have to say his name if he didn't want to. What, she was gonna force him to say his name? He was practically bigger than her - by a lot. Not to mention that he was athletic. He was known for fighting because it was all he ever done back in Shadowclan. Just play fight. "Like you said, just call me Great. Because after today, that's what you're gonna see me as." He replied. His eyes following down the river until he could spot some familiar forms swishing below. Though, he felt a light touch at his tail, and lightly grasped the fluffy tail within in his own, intertwining her tail with his. Sharply, he turned to her, looking down at her, "Intertwining tails on the first date, eh? I didn't know you liked to move so fast," he purred, rather smoothly before unhooking her tail from his own, and turning away from her. He continued paw alongside the river. He was quite flirtatious, picking up this trait from his brother. Although, he didn't go all out to flirt with she cats, just because. He wasn't like his brother. Bronzeflash wasn't completely into the idea of romance like Crimsonblaze was. Oh, no - he enjoyed the chase far more. But, he did love to flirt. Just to get a reaction out of them. "Oh, man! I hope you be ready to eat those words." He turned back to her before running to a spot that was perfect for fishing. This had to be it. Now, Bronzeflash didn't know how to swim. Nor, did he know how to water hunt. After all, he was Shadowclan. He didn't need to know how to hunt for fish. So, he sat down at the edge of the river, and turned back to the brown she cat. "You know how to swim?" He asked, genuinely curious. "Or, so I need to give you a little push?" He added, rather darkly than he intended.
(Sorry I hadn't replied earlier, I have been busy with college homework and classes lately)

She growled slightly, staring at the Shadowclan tom. She paused a moment before following him. She had only just met the tom, and since he was from a different clan, she didn't expect him to act too friendly. Padding alongside the tom, she pricked her ears as she heard him speak. Chestnutsong replied slightly offended, "No, we squirrelbrains are not in any real conflict with the Windclan rabbit-brains. Just a small dispute." The pretty brown female flicked her blue gaze to the tom, staring at his eyes for a second before looking away. As she padded further away from her home territory, she felt a bit more trust for the tom she was following. If what he had said was true, he would probably know the territory a bit. Not to mention knowing if a Riverclan cat was coming close by. She narrowed her pretty eyes for a moment, glaring at the tom. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. There isn't much I can do about it seeing I am in an unfamiliar territory." She said, flicking an ear. She was very athletic herself, but her fur was rather short. Any harmful blows coming her way would hurt her if she couldn't move out of the way. Continuing she mewed, "I'll see just how great you are by the end of the day. I am sure about that." Her trust was growing, but she was a bit irritated with the tom. But she supposed that is how she was as well, she was known to be quite sassy herself. As they padded closer to the river, she flicked her tail. The young warrior loved to flirt with toms, for their reactions, and for some other things too. She shook her fur slightly, perhaps seeming nervous. For now, she would just see what the tom wanted to do with their new sort of 'friendship.' Chestnutsong smiled, placing her slim paws into the cool water. She noticed the tom look to her as he asked another question. "Yes, I can swim. Not that great, but I know enough." She said, laughing slightly at the toms words. How would he know if she needed help or not? Sure she knew how to swim, but she would never tell where she learned. Fishing, well that was a different matter, she had no clue how to do that. She curled her tail slightly behind her, flashing a beautiful smile to the tom.