Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Peril
Today 06:55 AM
ThunderClan Medicine Cat's...
by dino.
Last post by Peril
Today 06:52 AM

Old January 15th, 2017, 10:57 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Commander's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
Halite's eyes moved from one cat to the next, looking suspiciously at Turtlepaw and sorting out his priorities. Not everyone could just ramble and jumble into his room at the same time. Soon enough, he'd stop this mess. But it was early into his leadership, and with the DS being weaker than usual, this was expected.

"Okay- first thing's first. Turtle would get a ceremony soon. If she is able to pass the test, that is." His eyes gleamed with a hint of happiness. "I'll send her into the tunnels soon enough!" The gray tom called after Broken. He ignored Turtlepaw's questions, and moved on to the next DS cats.

"Aria and Fleck, you could have your ceremony soon. Not right now, though, because I have to gather up everyone who does... there are cats who had overdue ceremonies; I need to get them all done along with yours." His head bobbed as he continued. "You were brave to go and capture clan kits. Who are they; what are their names? Ah, so many ceremonies, so much to do."
"Yes, Halite I understand how busy you are. We came here on behalf of all those who need tests. But the kits we captured and came close to capturing were YewKit and HeatherKit from ThunderClan and ShudderKit from ShadowClan...Shadowclan! I thought they'd be stronger than that but clearly not...Aroa was only chased by one warrior and an apprentice!"
Old January 16th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Shadowstar

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Halite's eyes moved from one cat to the next, looking suspiciously at Turtlepaw and sorting out his priorities. Not everyone could just ramble and jumble into his room at the same time. Soon enough, he'd stop this mess. But it was early into his leadership, and with the DS being weaker than usual, this was expected.

"Okay- first thing's first. Turtle would get a ceremony soon. If she is able to pass the test, that is." His eyes gleamed with a hint of happiness. "I'll send her into the tunnels soon enough!" The gray tom called after Broken. He ignored Turtlepaw's questions, and moved on to the next DS cats.

"Aria and Fleck, you could have your ceremony soon. Not right now, though, because I have to gather up everyone who does... there are cats who had overdue ceremonies; I need to get them all done along with yours." His head bobbed as he continued. "You were brave to go and capture clan kits. Who are they; what are their names? Ah, so many ceremonies, so much to do."
"P-Please tell me what the 'tunnels' are." She stammered, flinching backwards expecting a harsh response. "W-what am I even supposed to do there?" She asked, trying to make herself seem innocent and like she doesn't know the way through the tunnels that lead back and forth from ThunderClan to ShadowClan. This is a way to get back to ThunderClan safely without them knowing! She flicked her ears cautiously, listening to their conversation as her green orbs alternated between cats who were talking at the moment versus cats who were not. She barged in at the words "capture clan kits". "WHY DO YOU DO THAT? KITS ARE TOO YOUNG AND INNOCENT!" At that same moment, Broken padded in, and she flinched back, truly afraid of the psychopathic rouge.

Broken smirked at the fear in Turtle's eyes and body movement. He sat down 2 tail-lengths away from her. "You know--you talk too much. I'm surprised you even talk back considering we're 'heartless' rouges.." He got up and padded towards Halite. He glared at Aria and Fleck in a deathly, menacing manner. "I'll volunteer to watch Turtle in the tunnels." He whispered in Halite's ear, making sure Turtle didn't know she would be watched. He wanted her to try and escape.

Turtle stared at Broken, yet still couldn't manage to hear what they were whispering.
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

PLEASE ROLEPLAY WITH ANY OF MY CHARACTERS! I'M OPEN TO ROLEPLAY! X3 I'M BORED!
Old January 16th, 2017, 12:20 PM
Falling In

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxenAmethyst View Post
"P-Please tell me what the 'tunnels' are." She stammered, flinching backwards expecting a harsh response. "W-what am I even supposed to do there?" She asked, trying to make herself seem innocent and like she doesn't know the way through the tunnels that lead back and forth from ThunderClan to ShadowClan. This is a way to get back to ThunderClan safely without them knowing! She flicked her ears cautiously, listening to their conversation as her green orbs alternated between cats who were talking at the moment versus cats who were not. She barged in at the words "capture clan kits". "WHY DO YOU DO THAT? KITS ARE TOO YOUNG AND INNOCENT!" At that same moment, Broken padded in, and she flinched back, truly afraid of the psychopathic rouge.

Broken smirked at the fear in Turtle's eyes and body movement. He sat down 2 tail-lengths away from her. "You know--you talk too much. I'm surprised you even talk back considering we're 'heartless' rouges.." He got up and padded towards Halite. He glared at Aria and Fleck in a deathly, menacing manner. "I'll volunteer to watch Turtle in the tunnels." He whispered in Halite's ear, making sure Turtle didn't know she would be watched. He wanted her to try and escape.

Turtle stared at Broken, yet still couldn't manage to hear what they were whispering.
Fleck smiled, showing all his bloodied teeth. "Nice idea." He whispered in Broken's ear. "Give that mumbling Molly living hell! Show her the true power and fierceness of the syndicate!" He laughed, cruelly. He could tell they were going to be friends. He lived off of other's pain and suffering, sleeps to the cries and whimpers of lost kits at night, drinks the blood and eats the flesh of his defeated opponents. His own friends are afraid of him, including his mate, Aria.
Old January 16th, 2017, 03:23 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Halite showed a small, crooked smile. His eyes wavered over from Fleck to Broken, completely skipping over Turtle as if she were nothing. "Ah, yes, perfect. That would be a good idea," the tom mumbled to Broken. "You could bring her there now. Let her into the deepest parts. If she is destinied to be a true member, fate would be on her side and she'll make her way out. If not, that would be a shame, I suppose. Just like the many clan cats who couldn't survive..."

I wonder if she'll make it. A little bit curious for her own good, and leaping to conclusions quickly... but if she could survive, she'd be helpful. After all, the DS needs more members to support itself.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old January 16th, 2017, 04:18 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fleck smiled, showing all his bloodied teeth. "Nice idea." He whispered in Broken's ear. "Give that mumbling Molly living hell! Show her the true power and fierceness of the syndicate!" He laughed, cruelly. He could tell they were going to be friends. He lived off of other's pain and suffering, sleeps to the cries and whimpers of lost kits at night, drinks the blood and eats the flesh of his defeated opponents. His own friends are afraid of him, including his mate, Aria.
Broken stared at Fleck, wondering why he had become so friendly all of a sudden. He rolled his eyes and turned his head towards Turtle, flicking his tail towards the Commander's den entrance. "Come on." He demanded. The sleek-pelted tom made his way out of the Dusk Syndicate Camp and into the territory. "Those tunnels over there." He flicked his head towards the badger set that had been dug through, the dirt piled on each side of the badger set.

Turtlepaw followed Broken out in the open, her eyes wide with fear. This isn't the tunnel between ThunderClan and ShadowClan! Her eyes dilated with fear. "How am I supposed to get out of the tunnels?"

Broken rolled his eyes. "It's moonrise. Use your eyes, nose and instincts." He overturned his paws and unsheathed his claws. "..Although, considering I have extremely sharp claws, I clawed my way out in heartbeats and made extra tunnels." He sheathed his claws and led Turtle to the darkest part of the tunnels, as Halite instructed glaring at Turtle before running out of the tunnels "GO!" He shouted.

Turtlepaw regretfully began crawling her way out through the tunnels.
__________________________________________________ ______________
AFTER THE TEST

Broken smirked, his large, whitened, razor-sharp fangs and claws visible as he shoved Turtle back into the Commander's den. He whispered to Halite, while maintaining his focus towards Turtle. "She passed." He said simply, before continuing. He didn't really like giving compliments what-so-ever. "It's time to rank her up. Let's start her off with the lowest--Hunter."
@Gusty
You're not alone. The path you're taking may be rough, but you've never been alone. Even if you can't see them, there's someone with you. Right beside you. If you soon realize you're not the only one on that path, you'll see your followers, and the trees will sprout into beautiful colors. You'll be stronger than you were before turning into that dark path. ~Myself

Character Site!

Last edited by JaxenAmethyst; January 16th, 2017 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Bold Editing
Old January 17th, 2017, 10:31 AM
Falling In

Quote:
Broken stared at Fleck, wondering why he had become so friendly all of a sudden. He rolled his eyes and turned his head towards Turtle, flicking his tail towards the Commander's den entrance. "Come on." He demanded. The sleek-pelted tom made his way out of the Dusk Syndicate Camp and into the territory. "Those tunnels over there." He flicked his head towards the badger set that had been dug through, the dirt piled on each side of the badger set.

Turtlepaw followed Broken out in the open, her eyes wide with fear. This isn't the tunnel between ThunderClan and ShadowClan! Her eyes dilated with fear. "How am I supposed to get out of the tunnels?"

Broken rolled his eyes. "It's moonrise. Use your eyes, nose and instincts." He overturned his paws and unsheathed his claws. "..Although, considering I have extremely sharp claws, I clawed my way out in heartbeats and made extra tunnels." He sheathed his claws and led Turtle to the darkest part of the tunnels, as Halite instructed glaring at Turtle before running out of the tunnels "GO!" He shouted.

Turtlepaw regretfully began crawling her way out through the tunnels.
__________________________________________________ ______________
AFTER THE TEST

Broken smirked, his large, whitened, razor-sharp fangs and claws visible as he shoved Turtle back into the Commander's den. He whispered to Halite, while maintaining his focus towards Turtle. "She passed." He said simply, before continuing. He didn't really like giving compliments what-so-ever. "It's time to rank her up. Let's start her off with the lowest--Hunter."
@Gusty
Fleck frowned, disappointed that the apprentice had gotten through. "How was it, Turtle?" He sneered "Was it like the dark forest? I bet you it was hell!" The black and white Tom mocked.
Old January 18th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Fleck frowned, disappointed that the apprentice had gotten through. "How was it, Turtle?" He sneered "Was it like the dark forest? I bet you it was hell!" The black and white Tom mocked.
"And I bet I'm better than you." She sneered. "I went to the deepest part of the tunnels--and where did you go? The shortest?" She mocked him with a flick of her tail, awaiting Halite's response. "And of course YOU know what the Dark Forest is like." She insulted.

Broken chuckled. Wow, I was really an influence. She's already becoming more cruel by the heartbeat. He thought to himself, surprised, before padding up to Turtle. His eyebrows narrowed inward, he imitated the showings of anger he's seen at so many battles. "You should really think twice before insulting a Dusk Syndicate Warrior, mouse-brained fool!" He glared down upon the apprentice, casting a large, muscle-toned body behind Turtle.

Turtle smirked. "Well, technically, Fleck and Aria aren't 'warriors' yet. They haven't even had a ceremony! That's why they're here, anyways." She turned her gaze towards the mates and raised an eyebrow. "Correct?" She chuckled, turning her head back to Broken. "What am I doing?" She flicked her tail, slamming it against the dusty ground. "I need no certification when I already know the answer!" She lifted her paw and began cleansing herself. "So.. Halite, is it?" She raised her head and sat down with a superior posture. "When is my ceremony?"

Character Site!

Old January 19th, 2017, 10:34 AM
Falling In

Quote:
"And I bet I'm better than you." She sneered. "I went to the deepest part of the tunnels--and where did you go? The shortest?" She mocked him with a flick of her tail, awaiting Halite's response. "And of course YOU know what the Dark Forest is like." She insulted.

Broken chuckled. Wow, I was really an influence. She's already becoming more cruel by the heartbeat. He thought to himself, surprised, before padding up to Turtle. His eyebrows narrowed inward, he imitated the showings of anger he's seen at so many battles. "You should really think twice before insulting a Dusk Syndicate Warrior, mouse-brained fool!" He glared down upon the apprentice, casting a large, muscle-toned body behind Turtle.

Turtle smirked. "Well, technically, Fleck and Aria aren't 'warriors' yet. They haven't even had a ceremony! That's why they're here, anyways." She turned her gaze towards the mates and raised an eyebrow. "Correct?" She chuckled, turning her head back to Broken. "What am I doing?" She flicked her tail, slamming it against the dusty ground. "I need no certification when I already know the answer!" She lifted her paw and began cleansing herself. "So.. Halite, is it?" She raised her head and sat down with a superior posture. "When is my ceremony?"
He smirked, clearly not phased at all by the young cat's remark. "It seems your work has paid off!" He muttered to broken. Then he added, "maybe a little too much...of course, a loyal cat like you wouldn't insult a commander in this way!" He moved his gaze back onto Turtle, eyes widened with a little fear. @Gusty "well thank you for that, Halite. It is clear you have more visitors to deal with so we'll be on our way now..." He nodded respectfully to him and Broken. Then left.
Old January 19th, 2017, 05:28 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

Halite made a small nod towards Aria and Fleck with a small grin on his face. Their ceremony would be soon. { @NightWarrior4Life and @JaxenAmethyst can you fill out the form here so I could have the ceremonies all in one place? The captured kits (if they're actually rped by people) should do that too.}

"Turtle, I do say that I deserve respect, being your fellow Commander. It may not be wise to make rash comments to your fellow Dusk Syndicate-mates."

There was a small pause. "With that said, you will have your ceremony soon- not now, but soon. Being a hunter would be a good start for you. Not a very high rank," he mused aloud with a hint of amusement. But nonetheless, there was a firm edge to his voice, as if there was too much going on all at once. He'd expected stress with his new status, but it was a little more than what he'd previously imagined.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Last edited by Gusty; January 19th, 2017 at 05:29 PM.
Old January 21st, 2017, 04:07 PM
Shadowstar

Quote:
Halite made a small nod towards Aria and Fleck with a small grin on his face. Their ceremony would be soon. { @NightWarrior4Life and @JaxenAmethyst can you fill out the form here so I could have the ceremonies all in one place? The captured kits (if they're actually rped by people) should do that too.}

"Turtle, I do say that I deserve respect, being your fellow Commander. It may not be wise to make rash comments to your fellow Dusk Syndicate-mates."

There was a small pause. "With that said, you will have your ceremony soon- not now, but soon. Being a hunter would be a good start for you. Not a very high rank," he mused aloud with a hint of amusement. But nonetheless, there was a firm edge to his voice, as if there was too much going on all at once. He'd expected stress with his new status, but it was a little more than what he'd previously imagined.
Broken dipped his head. "I wouldn't talk to you like that--knowing your status and importance to the Dusk Syndicate." He simply turned and left, leaving Turtle alone with the Commander. He hoped she'd get thrown out of Halite's den and into the clearing, landing with a thud. Then he would've finally been interested in what went down in the Dusk Syndicate.

Turtle stared at Halite with a flick of her tail and a showing of her average fangs.

Character Site!