Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 06:09 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 06:07 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Today 06:06 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 06:04 PM
in all my dreams i drown...
Last post by Dust
Today 06:02 PM

Old August 19th, 2017, 12:28 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kila's Wanderings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
Hamilton was running through the forest, lost in thought as he dodged trees and leaped over roots. The massive tom didn't notice Kila as he ran right towards her- only to trip over her and send the both of them rolling down the hill. When they finally stopped, Hamilton blinked up at the orange she cat, flicking his massive ears and pushing her off of him. He shook out his fur, glaring at the clumps of dirt that weren't' falling out and running his tongue over the offending spots. Clearing his throat, he turned to look over at the cat he had ran into, literally, and offered an apologetic smile. "Sorry 'bout that." He bowed his head, lifting his paw. "My name's Hamilton. I probably should've been watching where I was running." He lifted his head and placed his paw back down. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here?" He asked, tilting his head in curiosity as he studied the cat in front of him. Her orange coat caught his eyes, and the way her stripes ran up and down her face and back reminded him of a lion. He blinked at her, before stepping forward to sniff her. She smelled like fresh grass and pine trees. Interesting. He stepped back, and studied her amber eyes before looking at her. Yes, she definitely looked like a Lion.
Kila had been so lost in her thoughts that she didnt see the Tom running toward her. However, she quickly took notice of him when he rammed into her, and let out a soft yelp of surprise when they went rolling. When they stopped, she found herself on top of him, and scrambled off as quick as possible. Right then she was in too much shock to be angry, so she just stared at Hamilton with wide amber eyes.

And then he spoke. Apologized. And Kila completely lost it. "Sorry?!" She let out a soft roar-sounding snarl, baring her teeth at him. "You could have killed us both, you moronic--" Kila cut herself off abruptly, and inhaled sharply, closing her eyes. Kilaaaa, you cant get so mad. It was an accident. She could already hear her best friend's voice now. The grimace on her face disappeared, but it didnt lighten up into a smile. Her face stayed completely cold when she opened her eyes again to stare at him.

She tilted her head when he said he should've been watching where he was going. "I agree." She mumbled, lashing her tail slightly. She was still pretty angry, but it wasnt worth fighting over at this point. The she-cat eyed him, leaning back with a distrustful look in her eyes when he came forward to sniff her. She didnt offer her name in response to his, just eyed him before lowering her head to give her chest fur a few licks. The shock had worn off, and the anger was diminishing, leaving her cold exterior behind.

"I was just wandering." Kila narrowed her eyes at Hamilton as she stretched, her muscles rippling under her pelt. Indeed she did look like a lioness, which she took much pride in. Kila knew she was beautiful. She'd been told so more than once. The she-cat stretched up on the tips of her paws, and shook her fur out before eyeing him again. Hamilton was tall, Kila would give him that. And he was quite handsome, not that Kila would ever say that out loud, or acknowledge that thought even in her head. No. She'd been through enough emotion in one day. "And what are you doing out here? Flirting with every pretty little she-cat you run into?" Kila bit out with a smirk, sitting back and twisting her head around to groom the fur on her back. She wasnt sure if she hated the Tom, or liked him. Enemy or friend, hm?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old August 19th, 2017, 12:43 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melchester View Post
Kila had been so lost in her thoughts that she didnt see the Tom running toward her. However, she quickly took notice of him when he rammed into her, and let out a soft yelp of surprise when they went rolling. When they stopped, she found herself on top of him, and scrambled off as quick as possible. Right then she was in too much shock to be angry, so she just stared at Hamilton with wide amber eyes.

And then he spoke. Apologized. And Kila completely lost it. "Sorry?!" She let out a soft roar-sounding snarl, baring her teeth at him. "You could have killed us both, you moronic--" Kila cut herself off abruptly, and inhaled sharply, closing her eyes. Kilaaaa, you cant get so mad. It was an accident. She could already hear her best friend's voice now. The grimace on her face disappeared, but it didnt lighten up into a smile. Her face stayed completely cold when she opened her eyes again to stare at him.

She tilted her head when he said he should've been watching where he was going. "I agree." She mumbled, lashing her tail slightly. She was still pretty angry, but it wasnt worth fighting over at this point. The she-cat eyed him, leaning back with a distrustful look in her eyes when he came forward to sniff her. She didnt offer her name in response to his, just eyed him before lowering her head to give her chest fur a few licks. The shock had worn off, and the anger was diminishing, leaving her cold exterior behind.

"I was just wandering." Kila narrowed her eyes at Hamilton as she stretched, her muscles rippling under her pelt. Indeed she did look like a lioness, which she took much pride in. Kila knew she was beautiful. She'd been told so more than once. The she-cat stretched up on the tips of her paws, and shook her fur out before eyeing him again. Hamilton was tall, Kila would give him that. And he was quite handsome, not that Kila would ever say that out loud, or acknowledge that thought even in her head. No. She'd been through enough emotion in one day. "And what are you doing out here? Flirting with every pretty little she-cat you run into?" Kila bit out with a smirk, sitting back and twisting her head around to groom the fur on her back. She wasnt sure if she hated the Tom, or liked him. Enemy or friend, hm?

"Well, I think it should be obvious that I had just gone out for a run." Hamilton purred with amusement, sitting down and observing Kila with his soft brown eyes. "Meeting a pretty she-cat just happened to be a bonus." He flicked his tail, his attention caught by a rabbit hopping around nearby. He smiled to himself, and got up slowly. Shaking out his pelt, Hamilton began stalking the rabbit, his eyes narrowed with concentration before he finally pounced and caught the rabbit in his jaws. It struggled, kicking it's feet pathetically in an attempt to escape only for it's breath to run out. Hamilton gently placed the rabbit in front of Kila, whispering something in it's ear before smiling at her. "Here. This is an I'm-sorry-I-ran-into-you present. Special occasion, ya know?" He gave her a playful smirk, sitting back and watching her curiously. How would she react? In anger, like before, or would she calm down a bit? He had to admit, she was cute when she was angry. Kinda like Angelica from the house next door to his owner's house. He flicked his ears with interest, waiting patiently for her. His soft eyes focused on her hard ones, and he smiled slightly.

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡
Old August 19th, 2017, 12:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
"Well, I think it should be obvious that I had just gone out for a run." Hamilton purred with amusement, sitting down and observing Kila with his soft brown eyes. "Meeting a pretty she-cat just happened to be a bonus." He flicked his tail, his attention caught by a rabbit hopping around nearby. He smiled to himself, and got up slowly. Shaking out his pelt, Hamilton began stalking the rabbit, his eyes narrowed with concentration before he finally pounced and caught the rabbit in his jaws. It struggled, kicking it's feet pathetically in an attempt to escape only for it's breath to run out. Hamilton gently placed the rabbit in front of Kila, whispering something in it's ear before smiling at her. "Here. This is an I'm-sorry-I-ran-into-you present. Special occasion, ya know?" He gave her a playful smirk, sitting back and watching her curiously. How would she react? In anger, like before, or would she calm down a bit? He had to admit, she was cute when she was angry. Kinda like Angelica from the house next door to his owner's house. He flicked his ears with interest, waiting patiently for her. His soft eyes focused on her hard ones, and he smiled slightly.
Kila's whiskers twitched only slightly, but she otherwise didnt react to his words. Her eyes followed him the whole way as he stalked the rabbit, never once breaking her gaze. She didnt react much when he killed it, though she was pretty impressed. Rabbits were hard to catch, because they were fast, because they came from the moor in WindClan. Really Kila only knew about WindClan because her sister, Lionsoar, had moved there. They didnt talk as much as Kila would like, but that was fine. Kila wasnt really fit for Clan life, honestly. She didnt know much about WindClan, or any Clan, but from what she did know, it was a large group of cats just... Going around... Hunting... And fighting, for no reason. It was stupid, really.

"Hmph." Kila narrowed her eyes as Hamilton made his way back to her, but the glare disappeared into a surprised look when the rabbit was dropped at her paws. The golden she-cat looked down at the prey, then back at Hamilton with only a little bit of distrust in her gaze, her expression guarded. Usually, she had to flirt to get food out of other cats - This Tom just gave it to her for no real reason. Well, despite the fact that he had ran into her. "Well... Thanks, I guess.." Kila eyed him, hooking the rabbit with her claws and pulling it up beside her. She would bring it back to the others; They were probably awake and hungry by now.

Though, if she was being honest, Kila wasnt sure she wanted to leave yet. This Tom interested her a little. Which somewhat scared her. Maybe im just feeling more open to socialization today. Kila decided in her head, looking him over before bringing her amber gaze back to his face, eyes still narrowed faintly. But now, she wasnt angry, just trying to get a good read on him.

Forever...

Old August 19th, 2017, 01:02 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Kila's whiskers twitched only slightly, but she otherwise didnt react to his words. Her eyes followed him the whole way as he stalked the rabbit, never once breaking her gaze. She didnt react much when he killed it, though she was pretty impressed. Rabbits were hard to catch, because they were fast, because they came from the moor in WindClan. Really Kila only knew about WindClan because her sister, Lionsoar, had moved there. They didnt talk as much as Kila would like, but that was fine. Kila wasnt really fit for Clan life, honestly. She didnt know much about WindClan, or any Clan, but from what she did know, it was a large group of cats just... Going around... Hunting... And fighting, for no reason. It was stupid, really.

"Hmph." Kila narrowed her eyes as Hamilton made his way back to her, but the glare disappeared into a surprised look when the rabbit was dropped at her paws. The golden she-cat looked down at the prey, then back at Hamilton with only a little bit of distrust in her gaze, her expression guarded. Usually, she had to flirt to get food out of other cats - This Tom just gave it to her for no real reason. Well, despite the fact that he had ran into her. "Well... Thanks, I guess.." Kila eyed him, hooking the rabbit with her claws and pulling it up beside her. She would bring it back to the others; They were probably awake and hungry by now.

Though, if she was being honest, Kila wasnt sure she wanted to leave yet. This Tom interested her a little. Which somewhat scared her. Maybe im just feeling more open to socialization today. Kila decided in her head, looking him over before bringing her amber gaze back to his face, eyes still narrowed faintly. But now, she wasnt angry, just trying to get a good read on him.

Hamilton smiled happily. "Great!" He seemed genuinely happy about Kila accepting his gift. "I'll get out of your fur now. It was great chatting with you, Lion. I'll see you later, maybe?" He tilted his head, looking at Kila as he stood up. He flicked his tail, smiling slightly at her. Oddly enough, his heart was hammering in his chest so loud that he wondered if Kila could hear it. His fur was heating up, and he felt oddly... nervous. Was this what love was? It was possible... Although he didn't think he would ever fall in love with a loner that he didn't know the name of.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:16 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Hamilton smiled happily. "Great!" He seemed genuinely happy about Kila accepting his gift. "I'll get out of your fur now. It was great chatting with you, Lion. I'll see you later, maybe?" He tilted his head, looking at Kila as he stood up. He flicked his tail, smiling slightly at her. Oddly enough, his heart was hammering in his chest so loud that he wondered if Kila could hear it. His fur was heating up, and he felt oddly... nervous. Was this what love was? It was possible... Although he didn't think he would ever fall in love with a loner that he didn't know the name of.
"Lion?" Kila echoed, gazing at him for a long moment. "Im Kilana." She introduced herself, deciding it was the polite thing to do right then. The she-cat stood, and stretched, flicking her tail up again with a yawn before glancing at him once more. "Call me Kila, though. It was nice meeting you too... Hamilton," She gave a curious look, then lowered her head to pick up the rabbit. "Yeah, perhaps we'll see eachother again." She grabbed the prey by the scruff, and trotted past Hamilton, letting her tail glide lightly over his shoulder as she passed.

The she-cat lifted her head, amber eyes fixed ahead as she continued on, heading for the den she and the others were staying at. Her fur was prickling however, and when she was sure Hamilton was out of sight, her gaze turned to confusion. Kila, stop falling for stray loner Toms you've just met. She scolded herself, taking a deep breath.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; August 19th, 2017 at 01:16 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:36 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
"Lion?" Kila echoed, gazing at him for a long moment. "Im Kilana." She introduced herself, deciding it was the polite thing to do right then. The she-cat stood, and stretched, flicking her tail up again with a yawn before glancing at him once more. "Call me Kila, though. It was nice meeting you too... Hamilton," She gave a curious look, then lowered her head to pick up the rabbit. "Yeah, perhaps we'll see eachother again." She grabbed the prey by the scruff, and trotted past Hamilton, letting her tail glide lightly over his shoulder as she passed.

The she-cat lifted her head, amber eyes fixed ahead as she continued on, heading for the den she and the others were staying at. Her fur was prickling however, and when she was sure Hamilton was out of sight, her gaze turned to confusion. Kila, stop falling for stray loner Toms you've just met. She scolded herself, taking a deep breath.

A shiver ran down Hamilton's spine as Kila flicked her tail over his shoulder, and he blinked at her with wide eyes. He lowered his head slightly, watching her leave before turning and running in the opposite direction. That cat was gorgeous! And so... Oh, he didn't know how to describe her. Stars above, he was smitten with the female that he had just met. And... Kilana... That was a beautiful name as well. He let out a sigh, leaning against a tree and staring at the clouds drifting overhead. What was he doing, falling for a she-cat he'd just met? "Helpless..." He murmured, ducking under a branch and hesitating as he stood in the clearing. A rabbit darted past, but he didn't give chase for once. No, he was too caught up in his thoughts to notice the hare, much less anything, or anyone else. Hamilton let out a sigh, shaking his head. He couldn't let the thoughts of the beautiful Lion distract him from the matter at hand. He needed to find a den for the moment, something temporary.

♡♡♡

♡♡♡
Old August 19th, 2017, 01:57 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Kila took a breath as she walked, looking half-dazed. She shook her head, however, holding her head high and keeping her face blank. Sade, Ori and Tide will like the rabbit, She thought, giving a small smile. Thanks Hamilton. She stretched her paws forward as she walked, shaking out her fur again. She dropped the rabbit for a second, to groom her chest fur down. She was sure Tide would smell the Tom-scent on her, which made her groan. Her best friend would taunt her endlessly about it. Always did, after all. She wasnt sure about Sade and Ori, however.

The she-cat picked up the rabbit again and ducked into the den, ears flicking. It was temporary, but cozy, and big enough for everyone. Kila dropped the rabbit and let her amber gaze flicker around. "Hey, guys, breakfast!" She announced, flicking her tail tip. She took a step away from the entrance, letting the sunlight filter in.

@Stario
@Summer Haze
@Captain Toad

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; August 19th, 2017 at 01:57 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 03:10 PM
me when im alive

My Mood: Lurking

Tide looked up and grinned. "Welcome ba-" Tide sniffed. "Rabbit. Buuut~" She walked closer to her and sniffed again. "Tom? 'Laaa!" She smirked at her. "We're talking about this later 'La." The she-cat purred.

Last edited by shark sailor; August 19th, 2017 at 03:10 PM.
Old August 19th, 2017, 03:12 PM
Proud Undertale Trash.

My Mood: Cheerful

Ori sniffed, and he smelled rabbit. "Ooh, food!" he said,
purring. "Thanks 'La!"
Old August 19th, 2017, 04:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

@Stario @Summer Haze @Captain Toad @DragonChaos

Kila rolled her eyes when Tide came forward to sniff her, drawing back just slightly and fixing her best friend with a playful glare. "Tide.." The she-cat rolled her amber eyes, and sighed. She knew that when it came to this kind of thing, Tide always won. Kila glanced at her, then smiled over at Ori and Sade. "Here, dig in," She nudged the rabbit toward them and stretched, lowering her head to give her paws a few licks. "Where's Wings?" She smirked at the little nickname she'd made up for Phoenix, letting her eyes scan the den for the Tom.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; August 19th, 2017 at 04:22 PM.