Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by hades.
Today 09:59 AM
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by carmen
Today 09:58 AM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:51 AM
Monthly Kudos (May 2024)
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 09:46 AM
Soft Wool, Shorn Heart [p]
by Rani
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 09:42 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 06:07 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
"Sometimes life gets to much and you just want to fly away, I get it."Littlefoot felt that way at times before he ran away from his housefolk. As a kittypet you didnt have anybody but your housefolk, if you were lucky they had two cats, but not many. He lonely. its why he connected with birds so much. They could fly any where they wanted, interact with anyone they wanted, feel the wind and their feathers and fly until they couldnt anymore. He felt like that in the clans at times. He was about of an outcast, he didnt talk much and didnt have that many friends to begin with. He felt lonely despite being around so many cats. Its why talking to Stormwing felt so refreshing, even if she was a bit shy, Littlefoot didnt mind one bit. "But sometimes birds fly home because they forgot something that was good there."
Stormwing nodded, the silvery tabby watching him closely. It would be nice to be able to just... fly away. Life was hard at times, especially now, for Stormwing. If only she were a bird. Birds got along with everyone. Birds gave food to others and they rid the world of pesky bugs - which Stormwing appreciated. Everyone loved birds, because they were so graceful and beautiful and... free. Sometimes birds fly home because they forgot something that was good there. That made sense. Biting her lip hesitantly, Stormwing finally spoke after a moment - her eyes slightly fearful, though not overly so. "B - but what if... wh - what if a bird w - went home and... and th - there was n - no one waiting for them?" It was metaphorical, of course - Stormwing guessed birds probably would always have someone waiting for them. As for her, well... once upon a time she would have answered yes without a doubt. Now? She wasn't so sure.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 20th, 2017, 06:26 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stormwing nodded, the silvery tabby watching him closely. It would be nice to be able to just... fly away. Life was hard at times, especially now, for Stormwing. If only she were a bird. Birds got along with everyone. Birds gave food to others and they rid the world of pesky bugs - which Stormwing appreciated. Everyone loved birds, because they were so graceful and beautiful and... free. Sometimes birds fly home because they forgot something that was good there. That made sense. Biting her lip hesitantly, Stormwing finally spoke after a moment - her eyes slightly fearful, though not overly so. "B - but what if... wh - what if a bird w - went home and... and th - there was n - no one waiting for them?" It was metaphorical, of course - Stormwing guessed birds probably would always have someone waiting for them. As for her, well... once upon a time she would have answered yes without a doubt. Now? She wasn't so sure.
Littlefoot turned his gaze to her, green hues focused. He wasnt dumb of course, he knew that the question was most likely directed at herself. "They'll find something good before they go. Theres always something good." Littlefoot tried to stay on the positive side of things. Even when he felt lonely, he felt that nothing was going to happen with his life, he always managed to wake up in the morning to start his dayl To wake up and do something. He had hope something good would come to him eventually, he knew maybe one day he wouldnt be lonely anymore.
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:59 PM
taker of art requests

My Mood: Dead

@Duststorm
(heh im not the best at starters, also im sorry it took so long! ^^’)

Geyserpaw had just finished a day of training, as well as caring for the elders. You know, the usual tasks of an apprentice. But there was still homehow plenty of daylight left. Maybe she got it done too quick? Oh well. That meant more time to relax and get ready for the next day. She stretched, failing to suppress a yawn while her rump in the air. She was tired, yet not ready for sleep. She heard a quiet, low grumble, and could feel the growl from her stomach begging for food. Her relaxed, nonchalant eyes laid upon the fresh kill pile, and spotted a juicy-looking vole.

She felt as if she deserved a good meal after her long day. Well, what felt like a long day at least. She padded over to the pile of killed prey, her fluffy, long-furred tail dragging behind her. She licked her lips before picking it up by the back of it’s neck and bringing it back to the comfy spot in the clearing she often sat in. It was quite exposed to the sun and warmed her pelt. But on days that were a little too hot for her comfort, she'd sit in the cool shade to relax and maybe even go off to get a drink. But today, it was okay. It was unusual for such a thick-furred cat like her to have fun in the sun, but she didn't get what others were talking about when they said that. Nor did she understand when they were complaining about it. Well, actually it just depended on the day, really. She sat on her haunches, bowing her head to reach down to the large vole at her paws. She took her first bite, and it was just as she expected.

ancient aliases: brightshadows, bright
[site] [requests] [all my links]
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:39 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Littlefoot turned his gaze to her, green hues focused. He wasnt dumb of course, he knew that the question was most likely directed at herself. "They'll find something good before they go. Theres always something good." Littlefoot tried to stay on the positive side of things. Even when he felt lonely, he felt that nothing was going to happen with his life, he always managed to wake up in the morning to start his dayl To wake up and do something. He had hope something good would come to him eventually, he knew maybe one day he wouldnt be lonely anymore.
Stormwing wasn't quite sure what to say or do now. Littlefoot was so easy to talk to, she wanted to tell him everything... but at the same time, she was afraid to. What would he think? She didn't have a real family - well, they were real to her, but they were adoptive - everyone she had loved, as in romantically, was gone... and her friends, well, Stormwing didn't see them too often. Forget analogies. The silver cat thought. If this tom was so easy to talk to, she would just go ahead and tell him. "Everyone I l-loved left me... I mean l - like, romantically, a - and... and I... I don't know wh - where my biological f - family is, I don't s - see my friends in the C - Clan... I love being a warrior, b- but I, I... what is there for m - me here?" She asked, her blue eyes beginning to well up with tears. "I k - know, I'm pathetic. L - leave if you w - want, I'm... used to it." It took everything in her not to burst into tears as she completed her statement.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:42 AM
souperman

My Mood: Hungry

Stonewater padded over to the Fresh Kill Pile, his grey pelt looking like a storm cloud as he gently picked up a thrush from the pile, and went to sit underneath a tree.
Old July 21st, 2017, 08:09 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

A silky, fluffy white tail swished through the air, vibrant green eyes focused on the moss ball in front of him. Lightningbugkit was out in the early dawn sunrise, having gotten up even before his mother. The young kit usually wasn't an early riser, but he had gotten to bed early last night. But not because of his choice, oh no. He had been causing trouble with his brother, Fireflykit. The two had decided to cover themselves in miss and run all around camp, getting underneath everyone's paws. They had taken a good amount of loss from their best, and Brightleaf, their mother, had been livid. Thankfully Rustysoot, as always, had been there to calm her down, and she had not punished the twins as harshly as she probably would have. Lightningbugkit loved both of his parents dearly, but sometimes he hated that Brightleaf always ruined his and his brother's fun. But, he knew she only did it because she wanted them to be strong, loyal, obedient warriors.

The golden tom leaped for the moss ball, but only being a 3 moon old kit, he misjudged his leap, and landed right in front of it. Though, his paw hit the edge of it, and it bounced up, smacking Lightningbugkit right in the face, causing loss to explode all over his face. "pooottttfffl! That was such a fail. Where's my brother so I can watch him fail now?"" Lightningbugkit meowed, spitting moss out of his mouth but laughing at the same time. He would never purposely want to watch his brother get harmed, or even fail for that matter.
@Empress Of Evil @Constellation

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 21st, 2017, 01:22 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Stormwing wasn't quite sure what to say or do now. Littlefoot was so easy to talk to, she wanted to tell him everything... but at the same time, she was afraid to. What would he think? She didn't have a real family - well, they were real to her, but they were adoptive - everyone she had loved, as in romantically, was gone... and her friends, well, Stormwing didn't see them too often. Forget analogies. The silver cat thought. If this tom was so easy to talk to, she would just go ahead and tell him. "Everyone I l-loved left me... I mean l - like, romantically, a - and... and I... I don't know wh - where my biological f - family is, I don't s - see my friends in the C - Clan... I love being a warrior, b- but I, I... what is there for m - me here?" She asked, her blue eyes beginning to well up with tears. "I k - know, I'm pathetic. L - leave if you w - want, I'm... used to it." It took everything in her not to burst into tears as she completed her statement.
His heart broke. Immediately on instinct he pressed close to her in comfort, allowed his tongue to graze gently across her cheek. "Im not going any where Stormwing." his voice sounded serious, not perky and happy like before. He was serious. He may have just met the shecat and all,but he felt an immediate connection. he thought for a moment. It seemed they were in the same boat regarding feeling like...they had nothing. He felt for Stormwing. She felt alone. Like everyone had left her. Like everyone would leave her if she opened up. That if she even got excited or seemed to interested that the cat would leave her. It only made Littlefoot move closer. "Youre not alone. Im going to be here." he mewed softly. "I cant answer everything that happens in this world, why things happen to good cats. On whats keeping you here but." he sighed. He wished he could take all of her problems away,"I'll be here to support you. Im not leaving."
Old July 21st, 2017, 04:08 PM
This account is no more!

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Lynxkit squeaked, turning to Fogkit. "Uh..we're.." she turned to Timberkit. "Doing something..." she finished awkwardly, being a terrible liar. Her eyes pleaded for help from Timberkit as she cast a meek grin at Fogkit. "So uh.. yeah." She added, her tail twitching and eyes darting anywhere to avoid contact with Fogkit's. Lynxkit blocked most of where had been dug, so it wasn't completely obvious. She kneaded her claws into the dirt, her ears slightly pinning back. "I-I don't know you're name! What is it?" She asked, trying to change the topic.
Fogkit looked unsurely at the kit that had just spoken. "My name is Fogkit? I-I just said..." Fogkit tried to look behind the two kits. She could smell fresh earth, and could see that the other kit's paws were muddy. "We're you digging?" she asked curiously. Why did they seem so secretive? Fogkit thought curiously.
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:04 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

@AnayaDusksong
@Jusniffles

Creamfrost looked down at the bundle lying at her stomach. The small little thing. Only one, yet she exhausted. Creamfrost knew, from what her sister had told her that giving birth to kits was hard. But she was still exhausted. One thing remaned now, luckily one that wasn't tiring, naming him. Though it wouldn't exhaust her, it was a hard thing to do. What name would fit the little thing?
Old July 21st, 2017, 05:07 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post

@AnayaDusksong
@Jusniffles

Creamfrost looked down at the bundle lying at her stomach. The small little thing. Only one, yet she exhausted. Creamfrost knew, from what her sister had told her that giving birth to kits was hard. But she was still exhausted. One thing remaned now, luckily one that wasn't tiring, naming him. Though it wouldn't exhaust her, it was a hard thing to do. What name would fit the little thing?
The small scrap of fur was quite big for a newborn kit. Big and strong, that's for sure; just like his father. He had long golden-brown fur that grew extra long around his neck. That fur looked like a mane. In fact, the little kit looked like a lion.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Closed Thread