Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
May the 4th be with you!
Last post by Omari
Today 07:22 AM
How's your pfp?
by 19796
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:55 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Today 06:52 AM
Wyvern
Last post by Luminous
Today 06:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Today 06:26 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 4th, 2017, 06:11 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong looked at Stoneheart as he padded over to her. "Hi, Stoneheart. I'm good. How are you?", she asked, smiling. She looked at him as he whispered in her ear. "I love you, too. You make my day better, every moment of my life.", the gray she-cat meowed.
The silver tom blushed and awkwardly folded his ears back. "That was really sweet." He purred and nuzzled Crowsong."I'm doing better now that I'm with you."
Stoneheart sat down and gestured at his mate to join him. He tucked his white tipped tail around his front paws and looked up at Crowsong. "How about a nice stroll through the forest, maybe we could hunt too, but only if you want to." He meowed. The once cold tom always melted when he was with Crowsong.

Come check out my forum game!

Old September 4th, 2017, 07:51 PM
I want spaghetti

Red face Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
"He's an intruder. Doesn't matter how long it's been since you saw him. Plus, you're the one who just told him to leave," Autumnwind pointed out calmly. They're not going to like me after this, she thought saddly.
"Well," Rosetail purred, "I'm just a upset, after the hunt I'm going to the nursery, I'm a premature queen. If anything happens to me, take care of my kits. Please" Sorrelpad nodded.
Old September 5th, 2017, 03:10 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
[ Alright. I know there's been much neglect with these kittens recently and pathos left, leaving us with a missing kitten. Alas raincloud still had these kits and I'm trying to follow through on the plot. I've managed to wedge a roleplay In with the kittens uncle wheatfur, now if you need your kits names. Here they are.. I forgot them too don't worry :3 ]

@fenic! = Stormkit
@starfall = Stonekit
@The Eye Of The Storm = Thistlekit
@Spirit = Dreamkit
[ At this point they are around 5 moons ]

The slender frame of a tokinese feline pushed her way through hanging trendils at the mouth of the medicine cat den. The signs of pregnancy had melted away as her kits grew older and the excitement to leave the nursery was clear. The queen would abandon her kits in the nursery to go off and chat whilst they would stay in the sweet smelling den for hours, it was not only this that made it clear she had no intention of wanting the kits or really caring for their well being. As the she cat padded into the medicne den she raised her head to bitter herbs stored within the clefts of the wall. Her ears angled at them as she studied the wall with little interest but held the stare for a long moment. Without turning her head she called out for her brother, Wheatfur. "Wheatfur, are you in here?" she meowed. The Tom had been recently made medicine cat. Or was that moons ago? Time flew with kittens even if you weren't around them all the time. Anyways the Tom had become to busy to really visit her when she needed him. Which was understood on some levels but really made her antsy. Without knowing it wheatfur could calm her nerves In a matter of seconds by just being with her.

Once she had concluded she could never be a medicne cat she turned and padded down the side of the wall, than she took a Seat by one of the mossy nests. Not planning on messing with it if another paitent needed the space later "Wheatfur? I thought- I need to talk to you" she corrected herself. Straightening up. The question she had wanted to ask had been lingering in the back of her mind for ages. Haunting her every step and counselling her every choice. Just get it over with. You've already talked with snowstar. Perhaps wheatfur won't mind. Raincloud whisked her tail with anticipation. If wheatfur didn't show up soon she would be forced to go tracking. This conversation couldn't wait one more minute- Than a moment later she heard the soft pitter patter of paws. Her head swing to look over her shoulder. The entrance to the medicine cats den was clear. She flattened her ears suspiciously. She had ordered her kits to stay in the nursery, but they had a track record of not listening to her. She bared her teeth and turned back around. If the kits where here wheatfur would be too busy gawking over them to actually have a grown up conversation with her. These kits ruin everything don't they! I wish I could just run them out of the territory. she thought crossly.

[ Alabasterkit will be taking pathos kit slot. ]

Alabasterkit wriggled her butt. She saw her mom slip into the Medicne cats den, uncle wheatfur must be in there! The older Tom was certainly her favorite cat in the whole entire clan. He was so fun! But so busy all at the same time so she didn't see him much. She scurried out from the nursery at high speeds nearly crashing into roaringthunder. Than doing a barrel roll right between his legs. The Tom chuckled, she didn't have time to stop and chat so she ignored him and bounded to the entrance. Tail held high eyes sparkling with excitement. She came to a stop at the side of the cave and peered in with her brilliant blue eyes. She looked remarkably like her mother, almost a cardboard cut out of her appearance. Her slender frame, blue eyes, Greyish white complextion and the thin properties of her fur she shrank back when her mother called out for uncle wheatfur. She gave a little jump of excitement. She peeked back over the rock tumble and watched her mother, she had padded further down into the den and sat down. This is my chance! The little kit sped across the opening to the cave and tripped on herself when she was only a whisker length away, tripping and Rolling the rest of the way until she was out of view. Panting she sat up with all the dust and leaves clitnign to her fur. Nailed it! the small kit rubbed her nose and a moment later sneezed, a soft sneeze inaudible to her mother Mama is going to be so proud! I'm going to be the best stalker in the whole clan, she will never see me coming. the kitten beamed, than puffed out her chest and looked across the way. She was expecting to see her siblings following but she couldn't spot anyone. No matter, I can do this mission all by myself. Besides they aren't as good as me! she thought proudly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post
@Celestial
@fenic!
@The Eye Of The Storm
@Spirit

The white tom spotted his mother and sister slip into the medicine cat den, his own curiosity to go see the inside of the den bubbled inside of him, but he hesitated, he knew better. One by one he watched his brothers and sisters pile into the den that stunk of herbs, and finally his paws started moving, dragging him in the direction of the den, in the direction of his family. The kit knew that his mother didn't really like them, she barely hung around them, and whenever she was around him and his siblings she always had a snarl in her face and hatred and annoyance in her eyes. Stonekit slunk into the den and sat himself down right next to his mother, looking up at Hernandez for a few seconds before he returned his attention back to where her own blue gaze was fixated. The Tokinese feline wrapped his tail around his paws and sat perfectly still, the perfect posture, he learned at a younger age that if he took one step out of line his mother would snap at not only him, but his siblings, and he didn't really want that, especially since they were visiting their uncle. After a few seconds passed the young tom looked up at his mother, remembering just how alike they looked, and cocked his head to the side "Mommy...what are we doing here?" he asked as politely as possible, his tail tip flicked back and fourth as he awaited and answer. "You're not sick are you mommy? If you are I can make it better." he stated, hoping that Raincloud really wasn't sick.
Wheatfur busied himself round the den, the tom scanning the rows of herbs making sure they were all in their proper places. Signing contently he turned around and spotted his sister walking to the den. Tom rushed forward smiling at his sibling, ``Raincloud!`` he exclaimed, bowing his head respectfully, ``Its so good to see you! Between your kits and my duties there has been no time to talk, how have you been?`` Wheatfur took in Rainclouds frazzled state, ``You look....`` He struggled to find the words.... ``a bit disheveled?... Have a rest,`` The tom stared her in the eyes, his excitement fading, and his elder brother attitude, {even though was the same age}, appeared. He could read her sister like a book, and that was not always a good thing. ``You want to talk about the kits.`` He said plainly, face unreadable. The Lion like tom's demeanour changed, he was no longer a tom excited by his sister, he was now a medicine cat helping a patient, and looking at the wounds that were not physical. Wheatfur sighed. ``Tell me what it is.`` He asked.

A small silver siamese kit snuck into the den. The kit carefully hid behind rocks and snuck under moss. Unlike her sister she was not in over her head, and preferred to go about things with caution, though she dint go blatant walking in the den, like her brother. The small kit siddled behind some boulders they weren't actually Boulders, but to her it look like one. The kit continued on her `quest`, And made it to where Albasterkit was. The Molly spotted Stonekit and whispered quickly, ``Get back, Mother won't want us here, she is talking to Uncle Wheatfur, Maybe its something important, your lucky Uncle didn't notice you. Its definitely interesting, so we cant miss out, but we cant be seen!`` The kit hissed, before ducking back behind the walls. She turned her attention to her sister. ``What have they been saying? Anything about us?``

{Sorry its shorter, I haven't had any good ideas,
@fenic!
@starfall
@Celestial
@Spirit
}

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old September 5th, 2017, 03:56 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
As another cat approached him, the tom raised his head to look at her. "Honeyvenom?" He repeated, as though in a daze. See, the word he had almost heard leave her maw was Minnowstripe. Oh, for StarClan's sake - if he didn't stop obsessing over his ex, he was never going to be able to move on. Why, he was acting like her now! Unable to let go of this simple thing. There was nothing wrong. He just needed to calm down. For a moment his optics were still blank, until he shook his head and gave her a smile. "I'm sorry, I'm - Leafsparks. It's nice to meet you, Honeyvenom." His voice was pleasant, though weary. That ordeal with the feline had taken almost everything he had. And now he was holding conversation with another she cat, which he was sure the other feline wouldn't have liked. A nervous expression entered his eyes, though he also felt a sense of freedom. She wasn't around. She wasn't around. Oh, great StarClan, he was free! Free to do what he wanted!

Free to do what he liked! However you wanted to put it, he was free - free - FREE! What a beautiful word. And the reality that Minnowstripe couldn't hurt him through their relationship anymore seemed to just strike him. His expression changed a little and he began to purr, tail twitching back and forth and he gave her a brighter smile. It was as though a cloud had been lifted from his vision. For the first time, Leafsparks realized that Honeyvenom was, in fact, quite attractive. More attractive then he would have thought had his previous interest been around. "How are you? StarClan's been very good to us this green-leaf, the prey has been running well - only thing is the weather." He talked as though he would never shut up. Because he was finally free. That was a point that could not be stressed enough for the tom with the emerald-green optics. His marbled fur seemed to gleam brighter in the sunlight, even, although it could not be affected by mood, perhaps it was just his mind that made him believe it was glowing brighter.

Oh StarClan, was he going to go crazy like the other cat? He didn't mean to be so excited. It was just that, well, it had been a while since he had felt free. Always feeling tracked or trailed or cornered by Minnowstripe, always feeling like he needed to make up an excuse not to be around her. Well no more of that. Those days were over. And perhaps... perhaps someday he would have a brighter future. Perhaps someday he would have a family of his own. That thought made butterflies enter the tom's stomach. Would Honeyvenom understand? Had she ever been through something like this, having to deal with a cat who, well... just turned your whole world completely upside down crazy? Because he had. And she was gone now. What was he supposed to tell the attractive she cat, though? I just got out of a really depressing stage of my life so I'm sorry if I act stupid? Nah. Honeyvenom would be cool with it.
At his response, Honeyvenom couldn’t help but tilt her head to the side curiously. The tom acted as if she had suddenly knocked him out of a daydream and back into reality. And there was something else about him that made gave her that spark of curiosity. He seemed…. cautious. Was that the right word? Well, the ginger tabby had little time to ponder over it as she was quickly given a better response. “It’s nice to meet you too,” Honeyvenom said politely, giving him a warm smile. The name Leafsparks seemed unfamiliar to her. If she hadn’t noticed him around camp before this, then she certainly didn’t know his name. He was a peculiar cat. There was something strange about him that the warrior couldn’t quite place her paw on. She wanted to ask him if anything was wrong, if anything was bothering him. But she had been brought up to be polite and so she knew better than to pry into the business of others.

Honeyvenom watched silently as the tom’s expression eventually changed from tense to cheerful. It appeared as though he had just managed to get a weight off his shoulders. The warrior couldn’t help but feel slightly overwhelmed with the sudden stream of words. Perhaps it was his sudden change in mood that surprised her. The tabby had seen cats change emotions very quickly before, but there was just something a little more different about his particular tom. “I’m doing well. What about you?” She asked, staying calm and polite despite his cheerfulness. Every now and again, her whiskers would twitch in amusement. “Oh yes, this Green-Leaf has been nice. I can only hope that Leaf-Fall and Leaf-Bare won’t be too harsh on us,” Honeyvenom remarked, glancing up at the sky for a short moment before returning her gaze to its original place. “The weather certainly has been playing up,” She murmured. Not long ago, it had been raining. Now, it had stopped, but for how long? The warrior could also feel the temperatures dropping. She had felt a cold chill earlier in the morning breeze.

“So, what’s with the sudden cheeriness?” She dared to ask. Honeyvenom tilted her head to the side, to make her seem curious, rather than nosy. She wouldn’t care too much if the tom chose not to respond, but she wanted to hear something. The ginger tabby might not show it, but she liked knowing things where she could. She never refused an opportunity to learn something new, whether it be a fact, or just gossip. “It seemed like something was bothering you earlier,” Honeyvenom continued, trying to subtly press him further into telling her something. Maybe she would be able to help him if he had a problem. She was good at that kind of stuff. That is, if he was willing to accept help. Not everyone was willing to spill all their problems and ask for a bit of comfort. There were times where Honeyvenom herself wasn’t willing to talk to anyone in times of despair. It was what she called her ‘shutdown mode’.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
A depressed lump, Nettleclaw rolls upright and shakes his head. His empty thoughts started growing into mildly agitated ones as he dragged his paws behind his tormenter, taking on some of her snappy anger at Bearpaw. He couldn't help it, unable to bottle in his emotions, he started chasing after Bearpaw too, for the sake of having someone to pounce and relieve his frustration.

Bearpaw's whiskers twitch as he makes the mistake of looking behind him to reject taking on the chores. Two full on warriors charging him, he dashes wildly around to find an opening to make back to his refuge, the apprentice den. But in his panic, he scrambles to the edge of the clearing and corners himself, yet in realizing that, he boldly tries to slip right past both Briarwish and Nettleclaw.
Briarwish cared little as to whether the tom wanted to tag along or not. She had nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon so she might as well find a cat to drag around. Before she could ask what he might want to do, she had to deal with her rude apprentice. With her teeth bared, she stalked closer to the young tom. Suddenly, he slipped passed both her and her new acquaintance. Briarwish considered going after him, but quickly thought against it. She had better things to do than chase after misbehaving apprentices all day. “Go clean the old bedding out of the elder’s den!” She called to Bearpaw. “And we’re not doing any more training until you finish that,” She said, making sure her voice was loud enough for him to hear. Hopefully spending a bit of time around the elders would teach him to not be so rude.
Huffing, she closed her eyes, as though completely forgetting about Nettleclaw. “Glad that’s over,” She murmured to herself, before opening her eyes and looking at the tom.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old September 5th, 2017, 04:22 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Briarwish cared little as to whether the tom wanted to tag along or not. She had nothing to do for the rest of the afternoon so she might as well find a cat to drag around. Before she could ask what he might want to do, she had to deal with her rude apprentice. With her teeth bared, she stalked closer to the young tom. Suddenly, he slipped passed both her and her new acquaintance. Briarwish considered going after him, but quickly thought against it. She had better things to do than chase after misbehaving apprentices all day. “Go clean the old bedding out of the elder’s den!” She called to Bearpaw. “And we’re not doing any more training until you finish that,” She said, making sure her voice was loud enough for him to hear. Hopefully spending a bit of time around the elders would teach him to not be so rude.
Huffing, she closed her eyes, as though completely forgetting about Nettleclaw. “Glad that’s over,” She murmured to herself, before opening her eyes and looking at the tom.
[/FONT]
Nettleclaw watched as Bearpaw manages to slip between them and get away. Well almost, he does have to deal with his chores. He waves his tail in frustration, just like Bearpaw, if he lets Echospeck slip by him, he wont have chores, he'll take Silvercloud away from him! "I can't let him get away with it. Im not going to just watch this happen to me." he murmers aloud to himself, then looks back to Briarwish, seriousness in his eyes, "Ill catch him, and Ill fight him for her."
Old September 5th, 2017, 09:03 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggy22 View Post
Stormstripe purred slightly with amusement. "Come to think of it, I don't know what I usually do. Before I joined the clans...well, I can't really remember what I did in my spare time, as I always had spare time." she paused, thinking. "And seeing as I was expecting when I joined ThunderClan, I made my den in the nursery, where I don't really do much. I can't really do much with this,"she meowed, indicating at her swollen belly. "Sometimes, it kind of annoys me that I can't do anything. But as soon as these kits will be old enough to eat fresh-kill, I'll start hunting, especially on trees. I love climbing. That's also partially why I wanted to join ThunderClan, because of all the trees."

"That sounds like a cool thing to do," responded Risingmoon, glad that the conversation was lighting up. "I've never climbed much before. It's not really a ThunderClan thing, I guess. You just gotta be really skilled to do it," he said, knowing of only a pawful of cats that were brave enough to climb a tree on their own free whim. "I'm sure your kits will be the same," he chuckled lightly. Still, a question tugged at the back of the tom's mind. "If you don't mind me asking," he started out, his amber eyes sincere, "Where did you come from? I mean... before ThunderClan." From what he had gathered, she wasn't from another Clan, or anything resembling a Clan, but was probably a rogue or loner. After that bit about trees, he had assumed she probably wasn't a kittypet - anyone who loves to climb trees wouldn't be content shut up in a Twoleg den, certainly?
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A Maine Coon stepped into the clearing, thick fur gleaming in the sunlight as he did so. The weather was still warm, and Ottertail was beginning to almost wish for leaf-fall to come. Or leaf-bare, at least the weather was cooler and his pelt did him some good. Being a larger cat, sometimes the Maine Coon looked the smallest bit intimidating - but all it took to erase fear of him was one smile or laugh from the tom. He hadn't lost his playful spark - not yet, anyways. Some cats just never lost that one thing, and Ottertail was one of them. Settling down in a corner of the clearing where some shade was, the thick-furred feline took a glance around. His green optics sparked with minor interest as they landed on each one of his clanmates. Even as a kit, the tom remembered others being somewhat scared of him - afraid that he would hurt them or something ridiculous along those lines. But, of course, there were also those cats who were about his same size (his siblings, and some of the other Maine Coones in the nursery) who had made him feel a lot better about his own larger body. Stretching out, the feline's head and paws were once again pushed into the sun (though he was already hot, despite the area being shady) and he could feel them heating up more. If only he were smaller, he could fit in one of the small holes in the bushes. Kits used to do that to escape the heat, or especially small warriors - depending on just how claustrophobic they were. But Ottertail had never been able to do that... he'd always escaped to the dens. But, he didn't really feel like spending the heat of the day shut up in a den, and he really did need to go do something - he'd already hunted that morning, getting up early before the real heat hit, so at least he hadn't been sitting around and sleeping all day long.

@Suspiciousmindz
Mintberry yawned and stretched her lean body. Muscles rippled beneath her pelt, though it wasn't much to look at. As she strode from the warriors den, her pale green gaze shifted around the clearing before they rested on a familiar pelt. Ottertail. Sure, perhaps she slept in just a hair... or till the afternoon, but that didn't mean anything in her book. She wasn't late for anything, right? Perhaps. She could've helped with the morning hunting patrol, seeing that the recent road construction was scaring their prey. It appeared to be getting harder to catch things, but she didn't think too much of it right now. Life was still good. The black and white she-cat made her way towards Ottertail, her appearance was overall friendly and she had a welcoming look in her eyes. "Afternoon, Ottertail," she spoke in a semi-quiet voice. Typical at first. Quiet until she was comfortable and knew what kind of mood her friend was in. "Did I miss anything important?" she inquired, her pale green hues turning to meet his steadily despite her paws shifting here and there. Mintberry was notorious for not sitting still very long. She had to move, had to be doing something with her paws or her tail. ADD you'd assume.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old September 5th, 2017, 05:43 PM
Just Somecat🐱

My Mood: Yeehaw

The ThunderClan warrior gave a quick lick at his chest's fur, while his tail rested on his paws as he sat down. He looked around the clearing, happy that after all they were successfully thriving.
While his gaze wandered around, an apprentice caught his eyes. The tom never had an apprentice, and neither did now. To him, they were all the same. Not that they were annoying and stuff, but he felt like everytime he saw one of them, he could see the same things he saw in another one. The same sparkle in their eyes. Maybe it was just him seeing things wrong. However, the tom stalked across the clearing, heading towards the youngster. Maybe he could change that. Perhaps he could try to socialize and see the world from their point of view.
Liongaze awkwardly stopped as he reached the apprentice. He sat down, and nodded as a greeting.
"Hello there." he began "I'm Liongaze. And you are?"
Probably he had spoken too fast. He should've given the cat in front of him more time, and speak more slowly than he did. No apprentice would expect a warrior coming up at them and saying their names. He wanted to just turn back and leave, but now he had no choice. He tried to keep on a positive expression, his tail tip giving a slight flick as he waited for an answer.
@SparkleDemon
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:45 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigress View Post
The silver tom blushed and awkwardly folded his ears back. "That was really sweet." He purred and nuzzled Crowsong."I'm doing better now that I'm with you."
Stoneheart sat down and gestured at his mate to join him. He tucked his white tipped tail around his front paws and looked up at Crowsong. "How about a nice stroll through the forest, maybe we could hunt too, but only if you want to." He meowed. The once cold tom always melted when he was with Crowsong.
Crowsong chuckled. "You're welcome.", she purred. She was referring to helping Stoneheart not be shy and closeted around everyone. She licked her paws and then looked up at him. "Sure! I guess we could go to the forest and hunt, maybe even talk a walk. Can we go now?", the gray she-cat was already to her paws, ready to be out of camp for a bit.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old September 5th, 2017, 05:51 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post
Crowsong chuckled. "You're welcome.", she purred. She was referring to helping Stoneheart not be shy and closeted around everyone. She licked her paws and then looked up at him. "Sure! I guess we could go to the forest and hunt, maybe even talk a walk. Can we go now?", the gray she-cat was already to her paws, ready to be out of camp for a bit.
"Of course." Stoneheart replied. "It will be nice to get out of camp and get away from all these cats. And get to be alone with you."
He stood up and licked his mate on the cheek. "Let's go."

(Sorry it's short, I think you have to move the rping to Thunderclan Territory cause they're not in camp anymore.)

Come check out my forum game!

Closed Thread