Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:03 PM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 03:02 PM
Looking for PebbleSplash...
by Dakotaa
Last post by MaplestrikeWCUE
Today 03:02 PM

Old December 8th, 2019, 12:33 AM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

@xoyami
The molly let out an unrestraint laugh at the sight of Crow's face. "Now all is forgiven." She purred, rather pleased with herself. Twilight had never bothered playing as a kit, she never understood the point of it nor why waste energy when she could be sleeping. Who knew she'd figure out the joy of playing as an adult instead of a kit. As Crowtuft took to tossing more snow at her, she moved so it hit her flank instead of her face. There was this weird giddy feeling jumping around inside her chest and she couldn't be sure what it was. She'd figure it out later, she focused on gathering more snow and chucking it at Birdbrain before bouncing to hide behind the near structure before he could retaliate.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 8th, 2019, 09:31 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@Moonraven
Now thoroughly covered in the freezing substance, Crowtuft tips over with a defeated mewl. Sticking his legs into the air, he gasps dramatically, "Ah! You got me!" Twisting on his back, the bird shudders once before playing dead, sticking his tongue out for extra effect. His chest swells with elation, his tail lashing with pure joy.
Old December 8th, 2019, 05:59 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

@xoyami
Twilight lips curled into a brighter smile that nearly shone was light as her eyes as the tom admitted defeat in such a dramatic fashion. The molly padded over to him and looked down at the cat with a shake of her head, raising a paw to catch the tom's tail as it moved. "You're such a birdbrain. If you're going to die don't move your tail like that. It's not convincing at all." She chuckles, her own bushy tail swaying back and forth behind her. It was cold, a shiver attacks her body as she fluffs up her pelt. Her eyes look to the sky with her more passive demeanor back in place. "I'm going to have to head back." There were days where she wished she had her simple warrior life back, no one really cared where she was or what she did then. Being a deputy was a pain in the butt, however, she was already committed to the job and knew that her leader needed the help.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old December 9th, 2019, 07:16 AM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@Moonraven
Crowtuft jumps to his paws, shaking out his pelt and scattering frozen droplets everywhere. He tilts his head slightly, a small pout on his muzzle. "Aww, so soon? We were just starting to have fun..." Bushing up his fur, the tom follows her gaze to the sky and clicks his tongue. "Well, alright. I suppose we should both head back before anyone gets too suspicious." Light blue orbs shining, he blinks happily at Twilightshine, flicking his tail against her flank.

"See ya around, I guess." With a self-satisfied grunt, Crow trots away, thick coat soaked with frozen liquid and tail held high in the air.
Old December 12th, 2019, 12:12 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@knives

Sat at the edge of the Thunderclan-Windclan border is a fluffy orange she-cat. Her expression was an odd mix of wistful and afraid as she stared ahead at the trees. At her paws, hidden under her tail that was curled around her, a wide flat stone lay.
Old December 12th, 2019, 01:02 PM

My Mood: Dead

@Browniefire1

"Deserter." A gruff voice rings out from a large grey cat, announcing his approach from the Thunderclan side of the border. His eyes narrow as he paces back and forth, a languid confidence to his movements. "I know of you."
Old December 12th, 2019, 05:23 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@knives

The she-cat started at the sound of his voice and turned her head towards the source. Her wide eyes stared on for a moment at him, not yet speaking. She pulled her paws in further to her belly and her tail curled up tighter against her, eyes then averting to the ground beneath them.

“I was just... um.... wanting permission to gather berries.” She avoids his question, gaze intently planted towards the grass.
Old December 14th, 2019, 06:25 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Jaggedhawk made sure to mark all the borders thoroughly, ears twitching as he looked out for any signs of Windclan cats. So far, everything was still surprisingly quiet. Once he was done, the tomcat stepped back with a firm nod. "That's that, I'll go back and report to Flintstar and then maybe we could go hunting or something." He meowed towards Icedust, turning around and beginning to walk back towards the camp.

@Fuzzy (just to finish up the patrol)

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 16th, 2019, 12:17 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Jaggedhawk made sure to mark all the borders thoroughly, ears twitching as he looked out for any signs of Windclan cats. So far, everything was still surprisingly quiet. Once he was done, the tomcat stepped back with a firm nod. "That's that, I'll go back and report to Flintstar and then maybe we could go hunting or something." He meowed towards Icedust, turning around and beginning to walk back towards the camp.

@Fuzzy (just to finish up the patrol)
[Sorry! I kept forgetting to post]

Icedust followed quietly. For once not really having a thing to say. Maybe because she was thinking of things she could say in the future. Jaggedhawk hadn't seemed to mind being called Tiger so that went on the approved list. That made he smile. He'd be the first cat she found a fitting nickname for. Just like he was the first to give her a nickname.
The white molly nodded back to him when he declared that they had finished the border. A successful patrol. "I'd like that, She mewed her mismatch eyes glancing at him. "We don't see each other around enough, you know?" Icedust added falling into step beside him.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 16th, 2019, 01:29 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

[@caswshay617]

Blossomclaw raced after Hawkclaw, having been moving too slow when he left. Sitting to catch her breath for a moment, wow she was out of shape, and raised a paw to signal to stop. "Hey.. Wait up!.. "

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.