by Ian
Last post by PINTO BEAN
Today 08:08 PM

Old April 3rd, 2023, 07:00 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week due to personal reasons
My Mood: Queenly

Default ✦~✦A LION'S PRIDE✦~✦REBOOT✦~✦ROLE-PLAY✦~✦

CURRENT EVENT: A rogue lioness has been invited into the pride! Will she bring chaos? Who knows!

Here we have..

MANE - The main male; The one above it all. {CLOSED}
0/1 -

HUNT CHIEF - The lioness in charge of the Hunting. She observes lionesses naming ceremonies and chooses whether they must still train. {CLOSED}
1/1 - THUNDER'MANE - A light brown lioness with black caping along back and head, The main kin in the story. POWERS=All ( @Bean_The_Cat )

MEDIC - A Lion/Lioness who is able to heal others with herbs and such. (May aid in birthing) {CLOSED}
1/1 - THUNDER'STREAM - 2 yrs - slender tawny lioness with hooded gray eyes. POWERS-Storm. ( @jupiter )

SUB-MALE - Male(s) who patrol the territories and teach the male Adolescents. Only 1-2 can be in a pride at a time. {CLOSED}
1/2 - HUNTER - a deep copper-brown lion with dark brown tips along his mane and amber eyes, Thunder'mane's brother. POWER=Moon ( @Bean_The_Cat)

LIONESS - Average lioness; hunts and trains female Adolescents. {OPEN}
1/15 - SHARD - White female lioness with blue eyes, possesed by Earth, Needs training. POWER=Earth ( @Bean_The_Cat )

ADOLESCENTS - Lions/Lionesses who haven't fully reached maturity yet, though are larger and stronger then the other cubs. No longer needs protection from the Broodmother. {OPEN}
0/6 -

CUBS - As said, cubs. Not old enough to train. Protected by the Broodmother until the reach a year old or have a disability. {OPEN}
0/15 -

EXPECTING - These lioness are expecting, are under care of the Broodmother. {OPEN}
1/5 - MOON'WHISPER - 2 yrs - tan lioness with a white underbelly, paws, and snout with green eyes. POWERS-Rain ( @~_LuzNoceda_~ )

BROODMOTHER - A protector, who tends after pregnant Lionesses and Lionesses who have recently had cubs. Also protects Cubs and Adolescents with disabilities. {OPEN}
0/1 -

ELDER - Old elders who tell stories to cubs and gossip often, and are good punishments for adolescents. {OPEN}
1/5 - FOG'WHISPER - Old tan lioness with amber eyes, Hunter and Thunder'Mane's mother. @Bean_The_Cat)

EXILED - Lions/Lionesses who are no longer part of the pride.
0/4 -

~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE CAMP

THE MEETING ROCK - in the center of the camp, the Mane and the Hunt Chief mainly lounge here during the day. The Mane's den is below it. In the daylight the rock looks orange. Meetings will be done here. There are rocks that have been flattened to help get up.

THE MANE'S DEN - The Mane's den is below the meeting rock. The den is big and spacious. In the back is a tiny flow of water. In the center is the nest. The nest is made of dead bushes, leaves, and some sticks lining the edge. The Mane and Hunt Chief sleep here.

THE HUNTER DEN - The hunter den is the biggest den, where there are many nests. In the center is lay big nests, made for the sisters of the Hunt Chief.

THE MEDIC DEN - The medic den is hidden by a bush tucked next to the hunter den. Inside lays three nests, made for the sick or wounded. In cracks and crevices of the den lay herbs. There is a nest tucked in the back made for the medic.

SUB-MALE DEN - The Sub-male den is next to the Mane's den, but slightly elevated. There lay two nests side-by-side, and separating them is a small water stream.

NURSERY - The nursery is hidden in the base of a small Baobab tree. There are few nests, but they are larger. The floors are padded with moss so young cubs don't get hurt if they fall.

THE CAMP CENTER - In the center of camp is a barren place of dirt and stone. Tucked to the side is a small pond for drinking. On the opposite side is the remains of unfinished food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

OUTSIDE CAMP

THE WATER POOL - A large lake of waters. Lions and other predators are not allowed to hunt here. Any predators that hunt here are known as rule-breakers, and shall be exiled and dishonored by every animal.

THE HUNTING GROUNDS - This is where the lions go to hunt. The main animals here are Zebra and Gazelle, and occasionally Buffalo. There are many patches of tall grass for lions to hide in

THE MIGRATION PATH - When the dry season comes, all animals migrate in peace. Predators may only hunt the old

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream

Last edited by Bean; April 5th, 2023 at 11:16 AM.
Old April 5th, 2023, 11:13 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Default Re: ✦~✦A LION'S PRIDE✦~✦REBOOT✦~✦ROLE-PLAY✦~✦

☁︎Thunder'Mane☁︎

The brown Lioness laid on the Meeting rock, her tail flicking at the flies around her. She yawned as the sun started to come out. The Dry Season was coming to an end. She looked around camp. Since the Second Mane of the Pride disappeared, the pride has had trouble without a Mane. Thunder'Mane has had to lead the pride, and there have been no new cubs.

The lioness looked at the entry to the Nursery, Thinking about her sister. She had been carrying an unknown lion's cubs. But no matter! There will be new life in the pride. So far, the only male in the pride has been her brother, Hunter, whom is a Sub-male. She remembered that her mother told her that she and Hunter were her first cubs when she was Hunt Chief. Her other sisters have been results of other Manes, while she and Hunter were growing up. She loved her sisters, although one of them has went missing. She is looking forward to seeing her sister again.

The brown lioness moved her attention to a white pelt lounging around the pool. Shard. She was hesitant to bring Shard into the pride, but they needed more lionesses to help with the hunts. The only thing they were able to bring all week was a puny Zebra. She stood up, the wind blowing her fur. She glanced up to the sky in the distance. Please, Rain and Storm, please do not flood our Savannah heavily, we need help... She prayed. She closed her eyes and laid there, hopping for someone to wake her

Hunter

The male lion scanned the outside of the camp. He looked in the entry, where he saw his sister. He felt bad for her. Now Storm'mane and Cobra left, and so soon after Sol too... he thought. He saw the watering hole, and decided to take a trip there. He jogged over to the hole, which was not that far from camp. When he looked up, he saw only plants on the hill that hid the camp. He looked around at the other animals and saw a Hyena, and padded over there. He dipped his head down to drink, took a couple mouthfuls, and said, "Looks like Rain and Storm are going to return soon." The Hyena lifted their head and replied with "'ye', we 'll 'now 'bo't ze 'ods, 'ope 'ey don' do 'uch 'dam' 'dis 'ye'r." Hunter looked at the Hyena and nodded before taking a couple of mouthfuls of water. When he was done, he nodded farewell to the Hyena before padding back to his post at the entry of camp.

☁︎︎~Fog'Whisper~☁︎︎

The old lioness staggered out to the clearing, glancing at Shard before hulling herself up on the Meeting Rock next to her Daughter. She sat there, staring at the remains of her pride. She stared at the sky before whispering to herself, "We have done all we can to make it through these hard times, Please help us and bless us soon, gods"

>>Shard<<

The white lioness walked to the pool, aware of Thunder'Mane watching her. What can I do, why can't I attack her!? She growled in her head.You must wait for a Mane and cub, they will devastate her more, and then you can kill her! Responded a raspy voice. She remembered when she was abandoned by her parents for being white, she met a spirit. Earth. Earth possessed her and helped her. She was hoping to return the favor by doing whatever he wanted her to do.

ALL OPEN

lio sneezed here (achoo)

Last edited by Bean; April 5th, 2023 at 11:14 AM.
Old April 12th, 2023, 10:38 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

My Mood: Bored

(Decided to make a little thing)

~Grasshopper~

The older lion dragged along the dead zebra like it was nothing. He was quick on his paws and eager to find the pride again. He had been missing for days. Why? When he was out hunting, some Buffalo had chased him away and he had ended up lost. He got two of them in the end, but ate them in hunger. This zebra would be his equality to that.

The pride scent still clung to his pelt and he had been careful to not wash it off quickly. He wanted to be recognized well enough if he made it. Stumbling through some trees, he quickly found he was in familiar territory. This ewas the Water Pool. He looked for a second and then set down his prey. If it was gone, he'd find something else before he returned. He carefully made his way over, and the other animals parted for him to drink at his usual spot. Many animals nodded their heads in welcome as he knew many of these. He plunged in his head and took a big gulp, relived to taste something than dirty mud puddle water and trickles from streams. How good it felt to be home.

(He's open for any character to find him)
@Bean_The_Wizard

-----------------------------------------------------------------

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.

Last edited by Pine'Paw; April 14th, 2023 at 04:58 PM.
Old April 14th, 2023, 05:03 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine'Paw View Post
(Decided to make a little thing)

~Grasshopper~

The older lion dragged along the dead zebra like it was nothing. He was quick on his paws and eager to find the pride again. He had been missing for days. Why? When he was out hunting, some Buffalo had chased him away and he had ended up lost. He got two of them in the end, but ate them in hunger. This zebra would be his equality to that.

The pride scent still clung to his pelt and he had been careful to not wash it off quickly. He wanted to be recognized well enough if he made it. Stumbling through some trees, he quickly found he was in familiar territory. This ewas the Water Pool. He looked for a second and then set down his prey. If it was gone, he'd find something else before he returned. He carefully made his way over, and the other animals parted for him to drink at his usual spot. Many animals nodded their heads in welcome as he knew many of these. He plunged in his head and took a big gulp, relived to taste something than dirty mud puddle water and trickles from streams. How good it felt to be home.

(He's open for any character to find him) @Bean_The_Wizard

{THE REUNION OF THE BOIS}

������Hunter������

The male lion waited outside of the camp, waiting for something to happen. He decided to go get another drink. As the male made his way to the watering hole, a familiar scent hit him. It can't be... It is! "Grasshopper!" he roared, and ran to his old buddy. He leaped on the old lion and pinned him down. "I missed you!" he whispered

{I JUST THOUGHT OF A PLOT}

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old April 14th, 2023, 05:12 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bean_The_Wizard View Post

{THE REUNION OF THE BOIS}

������Hunter������

The male lion waited outside of the camp, waiting for something to happen. He decided to go get another drink. As the male made his way to the watering hole, a familiar scent hit him. It can't be... It is! "Grasshopper!" he roared, and ran to his old buddy. He leaped on the old lion and pinned him down. "I missed you!" he whispered

{I JUST THOUGHT OF A PLOT}

~Grasshopper~

The male lion had raised his head up to the sun when something crashed onto him. He fell down and snarled, claws unscathed. He was ready to attack any lion that tried to break the peace. Except this was no threat. "Hunter!" He said with glee. A smile crossed his face as he recognized his old friend. "I missed you too, buddy. It feels like I haven't seen you in weeks!"

School is starting, so I will be on less frequently. I will be free the most on weekends. On weekdays, I will be unable to rp or be on from 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. . I hopefully will be able to rp as much as time will allow me to, but I will be much busier than normal.
Old April 14th, 2023, 05:18 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Quote:
~Grasshopper~

The male lion had raised his head up to the sun when something crashed onto him. He fell down and snarled, claws unscathed. He was ready to attack any lion that tried to break the peace. Except this was no threat. "Hunter!" He said with glee. A smile crossed his face as he recognized his old friend. "I missed you too, buddy. It feels like I haven't seen you in weeks!"
Hunter

The lion blinked and stayed there for a second before leaping off. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.." He whispered, and flicked his tail to signal for Grasshopper to follow. He settled in a bush-nest that was old, and signaled for his friend to sit down. His heart was pounding. He looked at his friend, but what if they could be more than friends...? "Grasshopper, I-I need to tell you something," he sighed, flicking his tail around wildly. "I-I don't know how to say it, but I-I"

lio sneezed here (achoo)
Old April 14th, 2023, 05:22 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:

Hunter

The lion blinked and stayed there for a second before leaping off. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that.." He whispered, and flicked his tail to signal for Grasshopper to follow. He settled in a bush-nest that was old, and signaled for his friend to sit down. His heart was pounding. He looked at his friend, but what if they could be more than friends...? "Grasshopper, I-I need to tell you something," he sighed, flicking his tail around wildly. "I-I don't know how to say it, but I-I"

Grasshopper nodded. "It's fine." He told the other male as he leaped off. At the tail signal, Grasshopper followed Hunter. Once they arrived, he was a bit intrigued. He thought Hunter would take him to camp. He hoped everyone at camp was okay. He constantly worried for his pride mates. His attention focused back on Hunter as the lion stammered. He nodded, a signal for the lion to continue.

Old April 14th, 2023, 05:26 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Quote:
Grasshopper nodded. "It's fine." He told the other male as he leaped off. At the tail signal, Grasshopper followed Hunter. Once they arrived, he was a bit intrigued. He thought Hunter would take him to camp. He hoped everyone at camp was okay. He constantly worried for his pride mates. His attention focused back on Hunter as the lion stammered. He nodded, a signal for the lion to continue.
Hunter

He stopped to find words before continuing. "When I look at the lionesses, I don't want to leave my pride to start a family or anything at all. I-I don't even want to have a relationship with any lioness. But, there is one I do want to have a relationship with, and I don't know if you'll like me after this, but..." Hunter moved next to Grasshopper and but his head on Grasshopper's mane, and whispered "I don't like lionesses, I like... You. I love you, Grasshopper." he whispered before closing his eyes.

lio sneezed here (achoo)

Last edited by Bean; April 14th, 2023 at 05:28 PM.
Old April 14th, 2023, 06:08 PM
Winter/Holiday Pine'Paw!

Quote:

Hunter

He stopped to find words before continuing. "When I look at the lionesses, I don't want to leave my pride to start a family or anything at all. I-I don't even want to have a relationship with any lioness. But, there is one I do want to have a relationship with, and I don't know if you'll like me after this, but..." Hunter moved next to Grasshopper and but his head on Grasshopper's mane, and whispered "I don't like lionesses, I like... You. I love you, Grasshopper." he whispered before closing his eyes.

Grasshopper froze. A warm feeling passed through him and he purred a bit like a domestic cat. He rubbed up against Hunter. "I love you too. I love you over any lioness in the pride." He sat there for a bit before looking down. "But with that, I also think it's high time we get back ot the pride or else they'll really think I'm dead." He chuckled, standing up, albeit a bit wobbly at first.

Old April 14th, 2023, 06:15 PM
♡ Pixie ♡

Quote:
Grasshopper froze. A warm feeling passed through him and he purred a bit like a domestic cat. He rubbed up against Hunter. "I love you too. I love you over any lioness in the pride." He sat there for a bit before looking down. "But with that, I also think it's high time we get back ot the pride or else they'll really think I'm dead." He chuckled, standing up, albeit a bit wobbly at first.
Hunter
{Everyone that joined is gone now...}

Hunter felt a warm feeling inside him. Grasshopper likes me... Grasshopper likes me! He smiled as he got up. He curled his tail with Grasshopper and led him back to camp. When they entered, he called out for his sister and mother. "Grasshopper is back!" he called out. As his sister welcomed grasshopper back, he felt complete. His friend likes him, and he's back. He froze in his tracks as his sister asked the question. "Well- uh-i-uh..."

☁︎Thunder'Mane☁︎

The lioness laid there, but was startled to see Hunter come inside with another lion. And it looked like - "Grasshopper is back!" It was Grasshopper. She leaped down and padded over to the two male lions. When she got there, she saw their tails intwined. What the...? "Good to see you Grasshopper!" she purred. "But, may I ask? Why are your tails intwined?" She said, glancing at their tails.

lio sneezed here (achoo)