Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM

Old February 16th, 2021, 09:08 AM

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: The Monster Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooingPanda View Post
At that insult, Balor bristled. Stalking after her, he growled, "I'm not a kittypet. I catch my own food. I live outside." One more offensive statement like that and Balor was going to have to claw her. "I'm not leaving here. You wouldn't understand."
she sighed looking at him.
She knew shed gotten in his Brain and said
Well if you say so. Remember my offer is always up just go to fishers point and trust me. You’ll see me and my family.

She padde dof her tail waving to him and said
bye for now.
Old February 16th, 2021, 09:43 AM
Champion All-Nighter

My Mood: Proud

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dust~ View Post
she sighed looking at him.
She knew shed gotten in his Brain and said
Well if you say so. Remember my offer is always up just go to fishers point and trust me. You’ll see me and my family.

She padde dof her tail waving to him and said
bye for now.
Balor sat down. This cat was manipulating him! "What's Fisher's Point?" he called hesitantly after the departing she-cat. She was really annoying, but if there was the possibility of a better life, than he might consider. But, then he would have to leave his brother.

Old February 16th, 2021, 08:21 PM

Quote:
Balor sat down. This cat was manipulating him! "What's Fisher's Point?" he called hesitantly after the departing she-cat. She was really annoying, but if there was the possibility of a better life, than he might consider. But, then he would have to leave his brother.
she stopped in her tracks a sly smile creeping up her face. She then meowed matter-of-factly
It’s a place where loners and rouges live. Some live in groups like me others alone. But of course living in a group is safer because you have protection

Her voice went soft at the end as she turned her head around smiling at him. Then she said
What are you thinking about joining? If so rember we need all the help we can get so anyone is welcome

She grinned licking her front left paw
Old February 16th, 2021, 08:29 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
she stopped in her tracks a sly smile creeping up her face. She then meowed matter-of-factly
It’s a place where loners and rouges live. Some live in groups like me others alone. But of course living in a group is safer because you have protection

Her voice went soft at the end as she turned her head around smiling at him. Then she said
What are you thinking about joining? If so rember we need all the help we can get so anyone is welcome

She grinned licking her front left paw
Balor frowned. He didn't like the idea of living with other cats or having to rely on them. He was too afraid of getting back-stabbed. He sighed. "What if I think about it for a day or two?" he asked, trying to buy time.

Old February 16th, 2021, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Balor frowned. He didn't like the idea of living with other cats or having to rely on them. He was too afraid of getting back-stabbed. He sighed. "What if I think about it for a day or two?" he asked, trying to buy time.
she nodded and said
Just ask for us when you get there and trust me someone will point you to me rember your always welcome!

She smiled and then this time really started to pad of
(Is he joining?))
Old February 16th, 2021, 08:47 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Quote:
she nodded and said
Just ask for us when you get there and trust me someone will point you to me rember your always welcome!

She smiled and then this time really started to pad of
(Is he joining?))
"Well, I don't know where Fisher's Pond is," he called after Nala, immediately cursing himself. Didn't he want to get rid of her and live his life? His tail-tip twitched in annoyance as he realized he might have given her a chance to reel him in some more.
(Hm. He might show up and hate it )

Last edited by MooingPanda; February 16th, 2021 at 08:48 PM.
Old February 18th, 2021, 12:49 PM
Champion All-Nighter

Balor sighed. He realized that he didn't really like it here, the reason that he stayed being that his brother was buried here. Balor didn't want to leave him, forever trapped beneath the mound of earth in a secluded space near the den. He twitched an ear as sirens began wail overhead and lights flashed menacingly. He hadn't even noticed how relaxed he had become to the sounds that had used to spook him so often. Balor had lived here a long time. Maybe it was time to move on.

Dodging Twolegs with ease, he nosed out of the clear opening in the side of the wall. He learned long ago that the bottom swung out, the only one that did that. He jumped out, landing softly on his feet and circled the den. He stopped beneath a tree blooming with white flowers. For a while he sat by the mound, lost in sad thoughts. At last, he slowly got to his feet and searched around for Nala's scent. Finding it, he set off in that direction.
(He's coming) @~dust~

Old March 2nd, 2021, 03:12 PM
Queen of kits

My Mood: Bored

Fishtail a thunderclan cat wants to be a rogue
Old July 20th, 2021, 11:39 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

His dad would come back. Thunderkit was sure of it, as sure as the sun would rise and set, as sure as it would eventually rain, Thunderkit knew his dad would come back. Breezefeather would always come back to him, he had promised. So Thunderkit would wait until he did, it was as simple as that. He was certainly old enough to go about on his own, 6 moons having past since he died as a 2 moon old kit. He would be an apprentice by now, in a clan, know how to hunt and fight. But he wasn't in a clan. Because stinkycat was there, the one who hurt his daddy and squashed him, and made him go with small brother away from his friends.

Oh, one of these days he would have his revenge on stinky cat. He would SIT ON HER! And smash her into the GROUND with his GIGANTIC BUM. But not right now. Because he was waiting for his dad to come back from his trip to look for little brother. Who, if Thunderkit was honest, he had begun to like. He wasn't as fun as his dad, who played with him and told him he would make a great warrior, whenever they went back to the clan. But he was still entertaining, more so than the ball of moss the young tom was currently batting about.

But neither of them were here, and so Thunderkit was bored. Mindnumbingly, sleepinducing bored. He wasn't sure how long it would be until they came back, but it had been longer than normal. Time was a complicated thing in the factory, measured not by the sun, but by the ebbing and flowing of humans. They were currently scuttling about the place like so many ants, the delicious scent of meat wafting up to where the small tom sat, stomach rumbling. But he remained on his perch, because his father would be back soon, and then they would eat together, and all would be well.
Old July 20th, 2021, 02:17 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

This was definitely a longer wait than normal. It had been a four full-times and four empty-times since Breezefeather had left, and Thunderkit was hungry. Really, really hungry. He couldn't even think about his boredom anymore, the gnawing ache in his belly consuming all other thoughts. But what could he do about it? His father had always hunted, he didn't know how! The only other food he could think of was the meat on the floor of the building, and there were twolegs swarming about all the time it was out. During empty-times, the food was all locked away. Thunderkit resolved himself to wait until his father came back. Because he WOULD. He always had, there was no reason for him to go missing now.

-------------------------------------

But another full-time and empty-time later, Thunderkit couldn't handle it anymore. Getting to his legs and wincing mentally at the shakiness, the gray tom began to make his move. Letting himself carefully(and a bit too shakily) down from the beam he had been settled upon, Thunderkit was distracted by a loud clunk from his left. Whipping his head around, his grip weakened, and his paws began to slip. slip. slip. With a distressed, strangled yowl he fell, plunging towards the hard floor of the factory at an alarming speed.

Landing with a dull thump and a whimper of pain, Thunderkits eyes widened as he choked back another yowl. It was too late though, all the twoleg's eyes were on him. Which was decidedly not good. Getting to his feet with a struggle, a strained hiss escaping his maw, the tom swung a paw feebly at the advancing twolegs. This was bad, this was bad, THIS WAS BAD! His ears flattened back against his head and he hissed again, trying to keep them back. It was futile, however, and for every one that jerked back another took it's place.

He was overrun in moment that felt like an eternity, twoleg paws firmly grasping his hindquarters and pullng him backwards. Twisting angrily and slashing with claws, Thunderkit felt himself become weightless, limbs swinging wildly as he hurtled through the air. The sensation lasted only a few seconds however, and the tom landed with another thud, this time on a table in the center of the den. Shaking with tiredness and panic, the tom hesitated for only a moment before running, leaping off of the table and limping across the hard floor until he reached a shelf at the edge of the room. Crawling under it, he stilled, panting, as the twolegs clustered for a minute before going back to their work.

-----------------------------------

It was only when the empty-time came again that he dared venture from beneath his hiding place, muscles aching from the sudden use and cramped time under the twoleg object. But the most distinct feeling was that gutwrenching hunger that had driven Thunderkit down in the first place. But the twolegs were gone now, and he set about scavenging. It took him a long time, but he eventually found the scent of food. Mouth watering, he clambered into what seemed to be a holey box, the twoleg scent not enough to deny his stomach.

But no sooner had he set foot in the contraption and seized the meat than a loud clang sounded behind him. Whirling about, Thunderkit sent a paw flying blindly at the possible threat, alarmed to find it only catching hard twoleg fiber. When he tried to find the exit he found it cut off, more of the same material blocking him in. Scrabbling at it desperately he succeeded only in bloodying his paws, until at last he gave up and returned to the meat, gobbling it up before halfheartedly continuing to scratch at the mesh.

----------------------------

How much time passed before the twolegs returned Thunderkit could not say, but they did return. They returned to find him, limp and gaunt in the trap, unable or unwilling to do so much as open his eyes. As it was lifted into the air a small whimper escaped him, but he made no move to resist. It would have been futile anyway, as the twolegs had returned with paw protection, carrying him to their monster like prey. Which he presumed he must be, something to be fed to their monster. As it opened it's jaws and he was placed inside he managed a whimper of fear, pawing without real vigor at the walls of his prison. It was over now, and in a last, terrified moment, Thunderkit saw black.