Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 11:29 AM

Old October 10th, 2016, 02:30 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: The Community Garden

Breezefoot watched as the strange cat, reached out to smack the she cat in the muzzle. The warrior fought the urge to jump out and defend the she cat. Even if Breezefoot didn't know Savina, he still considered almost nearly everycat as a friend. Whether he knew them or not. Except for Ratthroat. He didn't like Ratthroat. Anyway, Breezefoot managed to restrain himself from springing from the bush and stayed down low, crouching, trying not be panic with the face that the wind wasn't blowing his way.
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:18 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
"F-Fin?" Feather padded back, just enough for Birch to break free and make a blind dash past Savina. Fin inched forward to give chase, but his eyes snap back to the shecat and he pauses mid step.

Ratthroat watched the kit flee past him, and stood up as tension seemed to be growing. "What is she doing?" he asked himself.

"Nice, Feather." Fin gave an annoyed growl, then leaned towards Savina, "Innocent? He stole from me! And you, has no one taught you to keep your nose clean? Here, I'll show you!" he reaches out to smack her square in her muzzle. Feather looks like he's about to make a run for it.
Flinching back from the impact of Fin's paw to her muzzle, her eyes were filled with flame, flames of rage. "That doesn't matter- they're still a kit." Hissing, the molly picked up her claws in a bout of anger, and raised her left paw, continuing to aim a blow towards Fin's muzzle, her fur bristling as she tried to attack. "Hey, Ratthroat- any help here?" She asked as Savina started to jump, the lynx-point siamese ready to shut these cats up- why would they even do this? "You two, you're absolutely sickening to attack a young kit like that."

Last edited by Fel; October 10th, 2016 at 07:18 PM.
Old October 12th, 2016, 10:33 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Seeing the young tom strike first, Ratthroat picks himself up and quickly pads over, his attention on second tom ready to pound him if he even thinks of flanking Savina.

But Feather yowls as her claws strikes his brother's nose, jumping between them, "Stop, please! We don't have claws!"

"Move!" Fin shoves Feather out of his way in a blind fit and tries to knock Savina over, but he doesn't have the strength and ends up getting tackled by Ratthroat.

"Who do you think you are, Striking a molly like that?" Ratthroat growls.
Old October 30th, 2016, 07:46 PM

My Mood: Stressed

(Can I join?)

Old November 1st, 2016, 05:08 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
(Can I join?)
Certaintly :3
I could play with you with another of my characters if you want
Old November 1st, 2016, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Certaintly :3
I could play with you with another of my characters if you want
(Awesome, thanks!)

Scottie strolled into the garden, the sweet scents instantly hitting his nose. His long orange fur was neatly groomed, and he paused for a moment to let the sun hit his pelt. This garden was one of his favorite spots to relax, for it was always so pleasant. It had plants growing everywhere, and there were many places to lay down for a nap. Scottie walked to one of his favorite places among some bright flowers and began to settle down.

Old November 2nd, 2016, 02:38 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
(Awesome, thanks!)

Scottie strolled into the garden, the sweet scents instantly hitting his nose. His long orange fur was neatly groomed, and he paused for a moment to let the sun hit his pelt. This garden was one of his favorite spots to relax, for it was always so pleasant. It had plants growing everywhere, and there were many places to lay down for a nap. Scottie walked to one of his favorite places among some bright flowers and began to settle down.
Brittle pads slowly about the garden. Nowadays, it's the only place she can go to feel like herself again without getting into too much trouble. As she drags her left hind leg along, she becomes aware of Scottie's presence and opts to pad around him, but that would take so much longer. She sits down and sighs wistfully to regain her strength.
Old November 5th, 2016, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Brittle pads slowly about the garden. Nowadays, it's the only place she can go to feel like herself again without getting into too much trouble. As she drags her left hind leg along, she becomes aware of Scottie's presence and opts to pad around him, but that would take so much longer. She sits down and sighs wistfully to regain her strength.
Scottie notices the she-cat from his spot on the ground. He opens his eyes and looks at her, not entirely recognizing her. Still, he couldn't help his greeting. "Hey, friend! How you doing?" Sometimes he thought he was too friendly for his own good, but he could sense something from her- a sort of buried sadness- and couldn't keep in his urge to cheer this cat up.

Old November 5th, 2016, 01:08 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Scottie notices the she-cat from his spot on the ground. He opens his eyes and looks at her, not entirely recognizing her. Still, he couldn't help his greeting. "Hey, friend! How you doing?" Sometimes he thought he was too friendly for his own good, but he could sense something from her- a sort of buried sadness- and couldn't keep in his urge to cheer this cat up.
Brittle raises her eyes to the tom, then looks away again dismissively, her orange collar barely peeking through her long fur. She tried to stand again, but she couldn't quite yet, so she looks back in Scottie's direction. [I]He doesn't look too rough... [I]She ponders a short moment before mewing a light-spoken "Hello."
Old November 5th, 2016, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Brittle raises her eyes to the tom, then looks away again dismissively, her orange collar barely peeking through her long fur. She tried to stand again, but she couldn't quite yet, so she looks back in Scottie's direction. [I]He doesn't look too rough... [I]She ponders a short moment before mewing a light-spoken "Hello."
Scottie purred slightly, hoping to seem friendly. Of course, with his long light orange fur, he could barely be called intimidating. "I'm Scottie, nice to meet you." He noticed her struggling to stand up, and was about to ask if she needed help before deciding against it. He wasn't sure if she would take offense to his offer, and he didn't want to anger her.