Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM

Old November 7th, 2016, 04:55 AM
The Tribal Goat Boy

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: The Community Garden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Scottie purred slightly, hoping to seem friendly. Of course, with his long light orange fur, he could barely be called intimidating. "I'm Scottie, nice to meet you." He noticed her struggling to stand up, and was about to ask if she needed help before deciding against it. He wasn't sure if she would take offense to his offer, and he didn't want to anger her.
Brittle waved her tail. He does seem nice, though now she'll feel bad if she just ignored him. Looking rather uncomfortable, she faces Scottie, with very little eye contact, and mews, "I'm Brittle..." Her left hindleg rest lopsided, but she couldn't feel that her posture is off.
Old November 7th, 2016, 03:09 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettleclaw View Post
Brittle waved her tail. He does seem nice, though now she'll feel bad if she just ignored him. Looking rather uncomfortable, she faces Scottie, with very little eye contact, and mews, "I'm Brittle..." Her left hindleg rest lopsided, but she couldn't feel that her posture is off.
Scottie glanced down at her leg, wondering what had happened. He quickly rested his gaze back on her face, also questioning why she wasn't quite looking at him. "Well Brittle, I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" Scottie wandered twolegplace often, and even if he didn't talk to every cat he met, he still knew what they looked like. He didn't think he had seen this she-cat around anywhere.

Old November 7th, 2016, 04:32 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Scottie glanced down at her leg, wondering what had happened. He quickly rested his gaze back on her face, also questioning why she wasn't quite looking at him. "Well Brittle, I haven't seen you around. Are you new?" Scottie wandered twolegplace often, and even if he didn't talk to every cat he met, he still knew what they looked like. He didn't think he had seen this she-cat around anywhere.
New? What does he mean by that? Brittle pondered. "I didn't join in something, did I? Just because I'm out here doesn't mean I'm an outside cat." She quickly mewed defensively. Her eyes finally met Scottie's, and they were so calm and curious. She probably looked panicked and nervious...lonely... She looks away again, repeating in her head, There are no nice outside cats, there are no helpful outside cats, there are no honest outside cats... In her banter, she looses her balance and falls to her side. She tries hard not to panic as she could never right herself alone, and that's just it, she's here alone.
Old November 7th, 2016, 04:38 PM

Quote:
New? What does he mean by that? Brittle pondered. "I didn't join in something, did I? Just because I'm out here doesn't mean I'm an outside cat." She quickly mewed defensively. Her eyes finally met Scottie's, and they were so calm and curious. She probably looked panicked and nervious...lonely... She looks away again, repeating in her head, There are no nice outside cats, there are no helpful outside cats, there are no honest outside cats... In her banter, she looses her balance and falls to her side. She tries hard not to panic as she could never right herself alone, and that's just it, she's here alone.
Immediately Scottie was on his paws and at her side. He looked down at her worriedly, before leaning down and nudging her up, allowing her to lean on him. "No, I just mean I haven't seen you around anywhere and I know pretty much everyone around here. Did you get new twolegs? Or are you one of those cats that live in the wild?" He paused a moment, making sure she had her balance back before quickly pulling back. He sensed that Brittle was an independent cat, and that accepting help was most likely not one of her favorite things to do. "Are you alright?"

Old November 7th, 2016, 04:58 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Immediately Scottie was on his paws and at her side. He looked down at her worriedly, before leaning down and nudging her up, allowing her to lean on him. "No, I just mean I haven't seen you around anywhere and I know pretty much everyone around here. Did you get new twolegs? Or are you one of those cats that live in the wild?" He paused a moment, making sure she had her balance back before quickly pulling back. He sensed that Brittle was an independent cat, and that accepting help was most likely not one of her favorite things to do. "Are you alright?"
He...helped me up... Just a ruse maybe. Brittle reached around and used her muzzle to push her leg to a position with which she could support her weight. "Oh...I'm... I have owners. I don't get out often and... they don't know I come here." She's still too afraid to look at him, she doesn't want anything to with him, or any outside cats. Why do I come here? She asked herself. Because... "I'm alright. Thank...you." She mews softly, raising her head a little bit.
Old November 7th, 2016, 05:03 PM

Quote:
He...helped me up... Just a ruse maybe. Brittle reached around and used her muzzle to push her leg to a position with which she could support her weight. "Oh...I'm... I have owners. I don't get out often and... they don't know I come here." She's still too afraid to look at him, she doesn't want anything to with him, or any outside cats. Why do I come here? She asked herself. Because... "I'm alright. Thank...you." She mews softly, raising her head a little bit.
Scottie purred. "No problem. Do your owners not let you out?" He couldn't imagine what it was like to have twolegs that restrict you to the indoors. While he enjoyed the luxuries of his home, he was happy to be able to go outside when he wanted.

Old November 7th, 2016, 05:15 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Scottie purred. "No problem. Do your owners not let you out?" He couldn't imagine what it was like to have twolegs that restrict you to the indoors. While he enjoyed the luxuries of his home, he was happy to be able to go outside when he wanted.
Brittle sighed. With this tom's full attention and no strength to go anywhere, she might as well tell him. He's been nice enough, maybe she could come to...trust him? She shakes away the idea, it'll only lead to another disaster. "Yes," she mews, "I'm not..." she looks over to her limp leg, "...very fit."
Old November 7th, 2016, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Brittle sighed. With this tom's full attention and no strength to go anywhere, she might as well tell him. He's been nice enough, maybe she could come to...trust him? She shakes away the idea, it'll only lead to another disaster. "Yes," she mews, "I'm not..." she looks over to her limp leg, "...very fit."
Scottie blinked sympathetically. "Ah," he murmured, before tilting his head slightly. "How did that happen? If you don't mind me asking?" He sat back down, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Old November 7th, 2016, 05:43 PM
The Tribal Goat Boy

Quote:
Scottie blinked sympathetically. "Ah," he murmured, before tilting his head slightly. "How did that happen? If you don't mind me asking?" He sat back down, wrapping his tail around his paws.
Her heart picks up pace just thinking about it. "I don't... remember much... An argument... A fight... White..." She twitches her whiskers, "I was told a monster hit me... a-and my k-..." She brings her paw to her belly urgently, lost in the vague memory. She looked like she was about to hurl, but after a couple breaths, she mews, "Sorry, my head... hasn't been the same since."
Old November 7th, 2016, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Her heart picks up pace just thinking about it. "I don't... remember much... An argument... A fight... White..." She twitches her whiskers, "I was told a monster hit me... a-and my k-..." She brings her paw to her belly urgently, lost in the vague memory. She looked like she was about to hurl, but after a couple breaths, she mews, "Sorry, my head... hasn't been the same since."
"You're fine... I know many cats are wounded by monsters. A good friend of mine had a mate that was killed by one. It was pretty tragic- you're lucky that you're still alive." He looked down at her leg, whiskers twitching as he thought over her words. Her what? Kits? This poor cat. Seeing how sick she looked, he decided to change the subject. "So do you come here whenever you get out?"