Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:46 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM

Old May 19th, 2022, 05:25 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default He's back! Time to free some cats[Private]

Wildspark > Male[he/him]
One moment he was talking to a Starclan cat then the next they were sending him back to earth to get back with his clanmates or so he thought. Wildspark was laid out in an unknown aera. It was blocked on two sides, but a large opening lead to a large Thunderpath. Where was he? Wildspark moved out towards the Thunderpath, but stopped as a monster ran past him. He would of just went out, but he was tired. He didn't understand why, but perhaps it was part of coming back.

Wildspark waited a few moments until his strength was completely all there and then ran out when the path was clear. Ah he knew where he was! Two-leg place. Boy did it smell. It was worse than Shadowclan scent. He shook his head in disgust. The warrior got to a safe place and relaxed for a bit, but a few moments later cat sounds was heard. Huh he didn't see anyone. That was when he took a better look. There standing a monster length away silver dens(cages). Cats could be seen inside. Oh no!

He kept his distance, hearing two-legs talking to one another. Is this why he was here? Looked like it and scented like it. A faint scent of a couple cats from his own clan of Thunderclan and some rogues. Now he couldn't just leave them. Not when he would be heading there anyway. The two-legs stood up and moved past him. They went inside of a building and that was when he took action.

"Psst! I'm going to get all of you out of there!", Wildspark called in a whisper. He might want to hurry though. Who knew how long they'd be inside. A two-leg monster was.seen a couple fox lengths away. Looked like they were going to get transported. He won't let that happen.

// @Kateri; @Berd; @poppy.; @shivver; @starry; @marshall; @Courage; Sorry went crazy on the post \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Last edited by Madelaine; May 19th, 2022 at 03:09 PM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 05:34 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: He's back! Time to free some cats[Private]

Aria was struggling inside the trap she was in and when she saw a cat ( @Bliss. ) tell the other trapped cats that he would free them, hope glittered in her amethyst eyes. “Are you sure?” Aria told him.

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old May 19th, 2022, 08:18 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Bliss
The grey ShadowClan warrior sits there in the cage, his leg hurting. A twoleg with some type of... er... defense mechanism had used it against him during his little escapade - hunting. He did not realize that a cat would free him and the others, though! "Thank you. I am glad someone will be able to free us." Smokemoon mews softly, looking away. "Would you like to free them all first while I keep watch for any twoleg coming our way?" The injured cat asks kindly.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 19th, 2022, 03:14 PM
Random DnD Player

Bump Policy: Bump if I don't reply for a few days.
My Mood: Crazy

~Gentlekit~

"Yay! Twolegs are big and scary!" She said. She had got lost trying to find the dirtplace. Then a twoleg had stomped over and picked her up! The twoleg had taken her to this place. It was loud and noisy. She didn't like it. There was alot of fear scent to. @Bliss. @Kateri @Berd @poppy. @shivver @starry @marshall

Thunderstrike, Aurene
Ravenfrost'

My ocs

Python (Loner)

Last edited by Courage; May 19th, 2022 at 03:15 PM.
Old May 19th, 2022, 03:23 PM

My Mood: Chatty

[ @Bliss. ]

It was so goddamn disgusting in here, Ivythorn wanted to get out. Her claws were unsheathed although the “den” was cramped. The simple movement made her believe that she was herself, not some kittypet trapped in a cage.

…Although this was kind of her predicament.

She wasn’t afraid, of course, just irritated and angry. Why did twolegs do such things? But she was determined to make an escape, whether alone or accompanied by other cats. Oh—a voice! Seemed like ages ago since she’d heard one that wasn’t from those damn twolegs. Emitting a sigh, she looked at the monster entrance, tilting her head.

The cat—he seemed familiar. Her whiskers twitched in confusion, but she said nothing. Instead, she mouthed a quick “thank you”, then waited for him to rescue them. Geez, she was tired of this thing. And the twolegs wanted to do something with them now—Ivythorn didn’t trust them. She really wanted to claw their disgusting faces off, then kill them in the most painful way possible. The desire of returning to ThunderClan was not extremely strong, of course, but she did want to manipulate some cats again.

Plus—her crush, Bluefox, was in ThunderClan, although she hadn’t seen him in a bit.

I wonder how Cindy is doing, haha. Still dwelling over the loss of her mate? I actually enjoyed killing that good for nothing cat.
Ivythorn momentarily pushed the dark thoughts aside, instead focusing on the “rescue mission”. “Alright—so what do we have to do, Mr. saviour?” she asked, trying to avoid her usual teasing tone. Hm, she needed to show—wait! Wasn’t that Wildspark, a ThunderClan warrior? Now she recognized him. “How good to see you here, Wildspark.” This time her voice was actually composed—she needed to make an impression, or something.

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old May 19th, 2022, 03:33 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Hexly.
Was.
ANTSY.

She wanted to run. She wanted to be free. Banging on the cage as a tomcat came and she let out an excited peep. "Good idea! "
Old May 19th, 2022, 03:55 PM
eternally tired

cactuspaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Bliss.

cacy was pissed at herself for getting into this kind of situation. though she supposed it was deserved for her venturing out of territory at all. none of her snarling or clawing had gotten her out of it and she was beginning to lose hope. at least she'd finally be able to dodge her father for the rest of her life, it wasn't like he of all cats would go looking for her. as she grumbled, cactuspaw noticed a cat just.. appear. she didn't recognize him but he spoke of getting them out. she sat up, but said nothing as she wanted to see where this would go.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old May 19th, 2022, 10:04 PM

Cloverpaw > Transgender Male[he/him] > Post 14
The missing Thunderclan apprentice had kind of just accepted his faith. He would never get back to his clan. He had escaped from these two-legs before and tried to get home when he was just taken again. Cloverpaw wondered if anyone in his clan was looking for him. Probably not he didn't leave hardly anything behind when he was snatched. Cloverpaw heard a voice that said he was going to help them get out of here. He stood up, his whiskers twitched with excitement. His opened eye looked right at Wildspark.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old May 21st, 2022, 05:11 PM

Wildspark > Male[he/him]
Hearing his name get called by one of the cats he had to take a closer look at them. Oh it was Ivythorn. He hadn't ever talked to her or at least he didn't remember if he ever had. Then he looked at another cat who hadn't spoke. He had seen them around camp as well(Cloverpaw). It had been a while since he'd seen this cat, but they were Thunderclan non-the-less. Then Wildspark caught scent of faint Shadowclan and he didn't recognize them. Well if he stood here all day they would never get rescued.

Wildspark took the former shadowclans idea to watch for the two-legs and moved on to the youngest cat here which was Gentlekit. He messed with the lock a few moments before realizing he needed to use his nose to push it up. He did so until it came free. The door swung open. Once they were out he went to everyone else letting them all free. The last cat he let free was the one who was looking out for the two-legs. No cat was going to be left behind, not even the rogues that were caught.

"Lets get out of here before they come out.", he meowed. Wildspark stayed put and allowed everyone to leave before him. He was going to make sure they got out before he did. He could take care of himself. Starclan seemed to be on his side anyway.

// sorry it seems a bit rushed @Courage; @Kateri; @Berd; @poppy.; @shivver; @starry; @marshall; \\

Old May 23rd, 2022, 11:19 AM
steal my heart, its yours

My Mood: Tired

@Bliss.
Smokemoon looks at Windspark, his eyes filled with no emotion. "Thank you, Wildspark. I sure missed my clan." The shadowClan warrior mews softly, then makes his way towards ShadowClan.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader