Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
minkpaws new everything...
by alec
Last post by paris
Today 11:36 AM
RiverClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 11:35 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:24 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:23 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 18th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@blue jellie

Nightpaw's day had gone much the same as it had the last several days: go on patrols, hunt, train, then come right back to the medicine den to be with Snowpaw. When Snowpaw needed to rest or Daydream just wanted a little more breathing room in their den to work, she waited outside with her eyes fixated on the den entrance, hoping that today would be the day her friend emerged, recovered. Once earlier that day, she has seen movement and sprung to her feet with excitement, but it had turned out to just be other cats stirring in the den. She rested her head on her paws and waited some more. It's gonna be today. I can feel it.

Old March 18th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
@Dovekit12

Coalpaw ran into the training grounds, his black paws bounding the dirt floor. He was so excited to start his training! After all, he had been waiting for what felt like forever. He could finally go hunting and go to gatherings!
His mentor, Foxflame, was only three rabbit hops behind him, but still Coalpaw felt the need to urge him on. "Hurry!" he exclaimed, bouncing up and down on his four paws, itching to begin. I wonder what we are going to practice today? he said to himself.
Foxflame chuckled at her apprentice's excitment. When she got to the training grounds she sat down and said, "Coalpaw, today I will be teaching you some battle moves."

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 18th, 2018, 07:10 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
She relished the moment that Daydream's tongue dragged across her temples, purring crackly once more. Thoughts flooded her senses, but still she held them back, wanting to savor the moment of affection, no matter how small. This was why she was still alive- why she hadn't given up on life yet. Cats like this, however little there were, that could still put a smile on her face. Listening to the medicine cat speak a response made her half-smile grow into a full-out grin. She had never quite thought of herself as "deserving" before. And she really did begin to see Branchpaw a new way. Not as gone forever, but simply... what did Daydream say? Yes, a pause in their friendship. Her purr was cut short, though, as one thought broke through her mental barrier. Flashpaw didn't want to break the moment, but she knew it wouldn't last much longer, so she murmured, "Have you ever seen Branchpaw in StarClan? I just.. I have to know." It really was something that had been bothering her for a while now, yet somehow, hadn't come up in the time she'd been sitting in the medicine den and talking to Daydream. She was no longer worried about whether relaxing was a "show of weakness"; now, she just needed someone that she could count on. Someone that she didn't have to hide her true feelings from. Someone that could heal the wounds Branchpaw's death had left. And the medicine cat had at least healed a few, which was more than any other had done. Because of that, there was a fondness growing for them.
at the mention of starclan daydream furrowed their brows. they despised starclan, if that was the word. they had done nothing but flood them with nightmares and loss. but thats not was flashpaw needed right now, so they kept their own pettiness to themselves. "I do not visit starclan often, if at all." they confessed. the last time they had visited starclan was when they gave shinefang is apprentice ceremony. even speaking about it made them have a bitter taste in their mouth. they gave advice fueled by logic and reason, rather than starry cats that didnt know what the living world was like in present day time. but they didnt say that, they didnt want to be rude for once, as tempting as it was. "But the next time I do, I will try to see, just for you." they mewed softly. they didnt know if they were going to follow up on their promise, but they would try.
Old March 18th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Foxflame chuckled at her apprentice's excitment. When she got to the training grounds she sat down and said, "Coalpaw, today I will be teaching you some battle moves."
The black cat jumped with joy. "Yay! So what are we going to learn?"
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:12 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fab4evagirl View Post
The black cat jumped with joy. "Yay! So what are we going to learn?"
"Firs we're going to learn the front paw blow and strike. For the front paw blow we keep out claws sheathed even in battle. This blow relies on force more then our claws. You will bring your paw down hard on your opponents head." Foxflame explained. She then asked her apprentice "ready to try it?"

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:18 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
at the mention of starclan daydream furrowed their brows. they despised starclan, if that was the word. they had done nothing but flood them with nightmares and loss. but thats not was flashpaw needed right now, so they kept their own pettiness to themselves. "I do not visit starclan often, if at all." they confessed. the last time they had visited starclan was when they gave shinefang is apprentice ceremony. even speaking about it made them have a bitter taste in their mouth. they gave advice fueled by logic and reason, rather than starry cats that didnt know what the living world was like in present day time. but they didnt say that, they didnt want to be rude for once, as tempting as it was. "But the next time I do, I will try to see, just for you." they mewed softly. they didnt know if they were going to follow up on their promise, but they would try.
Flashpaw noticed how Daydream reacted as they looked frusturated at something unspoken.
She felt pressured to press them, but she knew that it might trigger something, and knowing how badly that could end- she experienced the irritation herself- the female never said a word. When the medicine cat mentioned checking for her, she practically skipped with joy. Boy, did that feel good. She never even remembered doing that with Bran-

No. It was time to leave that life behind. No longer would her life be based entirely on her childhood best friend. It was time to not let herself be defined by her past and for her to finally be her own cat. Sure, she'd miss Branchpaw, but... maybe Daydream could help her resew the wounds his death had left. One simple fact showed in every feature on her body, the way her spine went erect, the way her ears swiveled forward, the way her eyes lit with a determined blaze of fire. It was time for Flashpaw to move on.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:25 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

Nightpaw's day had gone much the same as it had the last several days: go on patrols, hunt, train, then come right back to the medicine den to be with Snowpaw. When Snowpaw needed to rest or Daydream just wanted a little more breathing room in their den to work, she waited outside with her eyes fixated on the den entrance, hoping that today would be the day her friend emerged, recovered. Once earlier that day, she has seen movement and sprung to her feet with excitement, but it had turned out to just be other cats stirring in the den. She rested her head on her paws and waited some more. It's gonna be today. I can feel it.
In her nest in the medicine den, Snowpaw was not only bored, she was restless. "I haven't seen the sunlight it three days," she grumbled, glaring at the wraps that held her legs in the right position. The pain was still there, of course, but it was a lot better- who knew? Maybe it was just cramps from sitting for so long. Whatever the reason, Snowpaw was sick and tired of it.
And that's when she decided. I'm going out for a walk. Warily, she glanced around for Daydream, hoping they were absent. They were. But then she forced determination into her mind. She wasn't doing anything wrong... pfft! Yet her hesitation still showed in her carefully placed steps,
wincing each time a twig or herb splintered beneath one of her paws. Relief washed over her like a wave as she stepped into the warming sunlight,
the brightness stinging her eyes at first, but eventually she got used to it.
It seeped over her legs like water, warming them to just the right temperature. "Finally. Sunlight," she murmured, laying down lightly on a sun-warmed rock, closing her eyes to slits at the way it heated her from head to tail.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:33 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Flashpaw noticed how Daydream reacted as they looked frusturated at something unspoken.
She felt pressured to press them, but she knew that it might trigger something, and knowing how badly that could end- she experienced the irritation herself- the female never said a word. When the medicine cat mentioned checking for her, she practically skipped with joy. Boy, did that feel good. She never even remembered doing that with Bran-

No. It was time to leave that life behind. No longer would her life be based entirely on her childhood best friend. It was time to not let herself be defined by her past and for her to finally be her own cat. Sure, she'd miss Branchpaw, but... maybe Daydream could help her resew the wounds his death had left. One simple fact showed in every feature on her body, the way her spine went erect, the way her ears swiveled forward, the way her eyes lit with a determined blaze of fire. It was time for Flashpaw to move on.
Even if they had only met a few times before this, Daydream some sort of connection. they saw themselves in the molly. regarding the loss she had faced, the flashbacks, and dealing with depression on a day to day basis. they had never felt like this before, really, towards any cat. the undying need to take her under their wing and to help. was this how geckoleaf felt? the same fondness and love that she had shown daydream. they stayed silent for a moment. they could almost feel her presence next to them. was she watching right now from the stars? was she proud? it felt like it was only yesterday with daydream had been daypaw, on the brink of death and dying on her doorstep of a den. they would play with cricketpaw in the riverclan clearing while geckoleaf would yell at them to come inside for training. now, they were only left. cricketpaw had been slaughtered by an unknown killer, assume loner, and geckoleaf had gone missing, only to come back to daydream beaten and battered, and passing away. they were the only one left, and left all alone. they felt lonely, despite having juniperpaw and shinefang. they felt distant now since their adoptive mothers death. they were growing up. they were no longer the irritable and childish apprentice they had been before. now, they had experienced loss and death.

they opened their maw after the moments of silence. were they sure about this? this meant attaching themselves to another cat, even if it seemed everyone who crossed daydreams path has died in some brutal way. but they couldnt help themselves, so they would help flashpaw.

"How would you feel if you redirected your training into another field," they proposed, eyes gleaming. oh, they were sure about this now,"into the whelm of medicine, perhaps? if youre interested."
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:44 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
Even if they had only met a few times before this, Daydream some sort of connection. they saw themselves in the molly. regarding the loss she had faced, the flashbacks, and dealing with depression on a day to day basis. they had never felt like this before, really, towards any cat. the undying need to take her under their wing and to help. was this how geckoleaf felt? the same fondness and love that she had shown daydream. they stayed silent for a moment. they could almost feel her presence next to them. was she watching right now from the stars? was she proud? it felt like it was only yesterday with daydream had been daypaw, on the brink of death and dying on her doorstep of a den. they would play with cricketpaw in the riverclan clearing while geckoleaf would yell at them to come inside for training. now, they were only left. cricketpaw had been slaughtered by an unknown killer, assume loner, and geckoleaf had gone missing, only to come back to daydream beaten and battered, and passing away. they were the only one left, and left all alone. they felt lonely, despite having juniperpaw and shinefang. they felt distant now since their adoptive mothers death. they were growing up. they were no longer the irritable and childish apprentice they had been before. now, they had experienced loss and death.

they opened their maw after the moments of silence. were they sure about this? this meant attaching themselves to another cat, even if it seemed everyone who crossed daydreams path has died in some brutal way. but they couldnt help themselves, so they would help flashpaw.

"How would you feel if you redirected your training into another field," they proposed, eyes gleaming. oh, they were sure about this now,"into the whelm of medicine, perhaps? if youre interested."
The warrior apprentice watched, interested, as they seemed to deliberate something for a moment.
The medicine cat was so engulfed in what they were thinking about, Flashpaw almost drifted off into her thoughts for a little, when Daydream suddenly spoke.

A different way of training. Into the realm of medicine.

Excitement- the first in a long, long time- practically filled the she-cat to the brim. This was obviously an offer that she couldn't turn down- it wasn't something that just any apprentice had the opportunity to get. And to be in this cozy den, with the only person left in the Clans she could relate to?
It sounded like a pretty good bargain to her. A win-win, or whatever cats called it. This could help them both, too. Could help them socialize a bit more, even- maybe take the edge off of the loneliness that still haunted the she-cat, and most likely the medicine cat, too. Flashpaw grinned- she liked the idea of being called medicine cat apprentice, and was ready to change her life for the better, no matter how different it might be. "I will,"
she whispered, not quite sure if it was the right thing to say. "I'd love to,
Daydream. Th-thank you so much!"
The feline practically headbutted their shoulder in a nuzzle, a rookie attempt to show affection. Obviously,
she never really had the opportunity to show affection to anyone. But it felt nice. Nicer than she'd ever believed it could to someone she'd so recently met and connected with.
Old March 18th, 2018, 09:13 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
In her nest in the medicine den, Snowpaw was not only bored, she was restless. "I haven't seen the sunlight it three days," she grumbled, glaring at the wraps that held her legs in the right position. The pain was still there, of course, but it was a lot better- who knew? Maybe it was just cramps from sitting for so long. Whatever the reason, Snowpaw was sick and tired of it.
And that's when she decided. I'm going out for a walk. Warily, she glanced around for Daydream, hoping they were absent. They were. But then she forced determination into her mind. She wasn't doing anything wrong... pfft! Yet her hesitation still showed in her carefully placed steps,
wincing each time a twig or herb splintered beneath one of her paws. Relief washed over her like a wave as she stepped into the warming sunlight,
the brightness stinging her eyes at first, but eventually she got used to it.
It seeped over her legs like water, warming them to just the right temperature. "Finally. Sunlight," she murmured, laying down lightly on a sun-warmed rock, closing her eyes to slits at the way it heated her from head to tail.
Suddenly, a flash of familiar white fur emerged from the medicine den, and Nightpaw leapt to her feet. "Snowpaw!" she yelled in excitement, bounding over and just about ready to tackle her friend in excitement, but she noticed the bandages just in time and came to a hault, instead rubbing her head against Snowpaw's shoulder and reveling in the warmth. "How are you feeling?" she asked, glancing down at the other apprentice's wrapped legs. "Are you still in pain?"

Closed Thread