Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM

Old October 31st, 2017, 09:22 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by jracula View Post
Bee beamed as he was lifted into Pipitchirp's jaws. It made him happy to be carried by the scruff again, hanging limply as they traveled. Though, Bee's long back legs were noticeably much limp than the rest of his body, which he had very clear control over. He pawed at the air with a multi-colored pad, black and pink,
pretty and soft and young. He outstretched them both, letting his ear twitch. After a moment, he asked that dreadful question.
"Who is Peakit, Pipitchirp?" Bee asked, rowdily. He'd caught himself before referring to Pipitchirp as 'mommy', a mistake he didn't yet want to make.
Though Pipitchirp's presence was growing on him as very motherly, he was still mildly unsure of the most elegant molly's true intentions, and where her strange scent came from, where she lived. Who Peakit was, among other things. There were far too many questions for Bee to ask all in one setting,
so he thought that he'd just learn all these things. He desperately wanted to know who Peakit was, and why the cat would enjoy Bee's visit. And,
with all that, he still desperately missed his real mother.

The willowy female decided to take a shorter path through the Skyclan territory, hoping to get Bee back to the camp as soon as she could. Her paws squelched as they padded through the semi-wet terrain, whilst her tail simply tried to avoid getting caught in any thorns or brambles. The weather wasn't too warm, which was helpful in this case, but it also didn't seem like precipitation would begin to dabble to the ground any time soon. Delicate fingers of wind shuffled through the passageway in which the femme had decided to travel down, just barely stroking against the grains of her hair; causing a few shivers to drift down her spinal column.
A few moments passed with Pipitchirp still grasping the young tom in between her jaws, and honestly; she felt as if it was almost natural. But, alas, a new question sprung up from Bee, which the she-cat was almost looking forward to answering, despite the lack of change evident in her tone. It seemed that she was beginning to grow tired again, after all the shock and excitement.
"Peakit is my daughter. She's around your age and as energetic as anything! I bet she'll love you." It as almost possible to see how much Pipitchirp cared for her kit, just by the expression upon her face and the warm glow inside of her green hues.
The molly's face softened as she strode by a patch of pale-coloured flowers. Usually she would find time to pluck a few and smuggle them home, but today she could only stare at the dainty plants; pretty and fragile.
The female continued onwards, her pace a mere amble as her hips swayed with a touch of femininity. Patiently awaiting for the young male's response, if there was any at all.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 1st, 2017, 07:25 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

My Mood: Flirty

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankenpaws View Post

The willowy female decided to take a shorter path through the Skyclan territory, hoping to get Bee back to the camp as soon as she could. Her paws squelched as they padded through the semi-wet terrain, whilst her tail simply tried to avoid getting caught in any thorns or brambles. The weather wasn't too warm, which was helpful in this case, but it also didn't seem like precipitation would begin to dabble to the ground any time soon. Delicate fingers of wind shuffled through the passageway in which the femme had decided to travel down, just barely stroking against the grains of her hair; causing a few shivers to drift down her spinal column.
A few moments passed with Pipitchirp still grasping the young tom in between her jaws, and honestly; she felt as if it was almost natural. But, alas, a new question sprung up from Bee, which the she-cat was almost looking forward to answering, despite the lack of change evident in her tone. It seemed that she was beginning to grow tired again, after all the shock and excitement.
"Peakit is my daughter. She's around your age and as energetic as anything! I bet she'll love you." It as almost possible to see how much Pipitchirp cared for her kit, just by the expression upon her face and the warm glow inside of her green hues.
The molly's face softened as she strode by a patch of pale-coloured flowers. Usually she would find time to pluck a few and smuggle them home, but today she could only stare at the dainty plants; pretty and fragile.
The female continued onwards, her pace a mere amble as her hips swayed with a touch of femininity. Patiently awaiting for the young male's response, if there was any at all.
For some time,
Bee remained silent. His wimpy body hung by the scruff from Pipitchirp's mouth, and his unwholesomeness did not go well with his skimpy appearance. The kitten made a coughing noise before hanging open his jay to speak again. "Peakit is your daughter? That's cool.. once, my mother told me that having a single kit was a bad omen.. at least, that's what her People told her. Did you only have one kit?" He smiled. "My mother said if a she-cat had one kit, they were called a.. Z-a Zooterkins!" He giggled at the word,
despite his clear struggle to speak it.
Out of the blue, he squinted and shivered, looking down once more.
He asked an annoying question: "Also, how much longer 'till we get there?
My scruff hurts."

trying to take my barbell into the mens room ansd failing
to get it through the doorway like a dog with a large stick
―「site
Old November 3rd, 2017, 06:29 PM
sushi

Quote:
For some time,
Bee remained silent. His wimpy body hung by the scruff from Pipitchirp's mouth, and his unwholesomeness did not go well with his skimpy appearance. The kitten made a coughing noise before hanging open his jay to speak again. "Peakit is your daughter? That's cool.. once, my mother told me that having a single kit was a bad omen.. at least, that's what her People told her. Did you only have one kit?" He smiled. "My mother said if a she-cat had one kit, they were called a.. Z-a Zooterkins!" He giggled at the word,
despite his clear struggle to speak it.
Out of the blue, he squinted and shivered, looking down once more.
He asked an annoying question: "Also, how much longer 'till we get there?
My scruff hurts."
The female had gotten used to the quiet blanket that had cloaked over the both of them, however, she understood that it would be lifted away at some stage. Her paw pads began to connect with more soft ground, which indicated that this earth probably got interrupted more. Her gaze momentarily dropped to the ground in front of her, and the female's lips tugged upwards as she realised just how close they were to the camp.
"A Zooterkins?" Pipitchirp, well, questioned in a rather sceptical tone, "Golly, I've never heard a word quite so unique!" Her bubbly tone unveiled itself once again, with warmth and radiation simply seeping out from her lips.
After a few moments of humming and legs moving at an average pace, the she-cat's ears suddenly twitched back. The voice of the feline below her made her feel almost.. dreadful? No, perhaps guilty was a better word for it. The female immediately attempted to readjust her pull on the younger feline's neck, and in the meantime managed to snag her coat on a treacherous thorn. Pain plucked into her side like a cat's claw would to a plump bird, although as much as she wanted to screech out in pain, she had to keep her hold on the kit.
So, having to simply inhale a large puff of air, the she-cat carried her head forwards and legs in as graceful a way as she could manage. Soon enough, the pain subsided and was replaced by hope. The entrance to the camp was just barely a few steps away now; and she couldn't wait to show Bee the clan that she was so proud of being in!
"Through here!" she mewed, dipping her head down to part away the flowing brambles in front of her.

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:45 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:
The female had gotten used to the quiet blanket that had cloaked over the both of them, however, she understood that it would be lifted away at some stage. Her paw pads began to connect with more soft ground, which indicated that this earth probably got interrupted more. Her gaze momentarily dropped to the ground in front of her, and the female's lips tugged upwards as she realised just how close they were to the camp.
"A Zooterkins?" Pipitchirp, well, questioned in a rather sceptical tone, "Golly, I've never heard a word quite so unique!" Her bubbly tone unveiled itself once again, with warmth and radiation simply seeping out from her lips.
After a few moments of humming and legs moving at an average pace, the she-cat's ears suddenly twitched back. The voice of the feline below her made her feel almost.. dreadful? No, perhaps guilty was a better word for it. The female immediately attempted to readjust her pull on the younger feline's neck, and in the meantime managed to snag her coat on a treacherous thorn. Pain plucked into her side like a cat's claw would to a plump bird, although as much as she wanted to screech out in pain, she had to keep her hold on the kit.
So, having to simply inhale a large puff of air, the she-cat carried her head forwards and legs in as graceful a way as she could manage. Soon enough, the pain subsided and was replaced by hope. The entrance to the camp was just barely a few steps away now; and she couldn't wait to show Bee the clan that she was so proud of being in!
"Through here!" she mewed, dipping her head down to part away the flowing brambles in front of her.
(want to move to the clearing)

―「site
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
sushi

Quote:
(want to move to the clearing)
clearing , then after a bit we'll go to nursery??

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 3rd, 2017, 07:46 PM
⚣ dimitri kisser

Quote:
clearing , then after a bit we'll go to nursery??
ok im on it my FRIEND

―「site
Old November 4th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful

Birdbelly padded outside feeling the soft crunch of maple leaves under her paws.The she-cat had gotten use to the walls of the warriors den where she was recovering form her accident. Now she she was more fit to go back to her normal warrior duties.Padding calmly scanning for unsuspecting prey she spotted a mouse chewing on some marigold petals.Instinctively she dropped into a hunter's crouch her paws treading softly she aimed for the mouse back.Then she waited patiently for the mouse to come closer finally the mouse was exactly where she wanted it to be. She leaped her claws unsheathed she landed awkwardly on top of the mouse it let out a squeal then it went limp.

(open)

Last edited by Twilight; November 4th, 2017 at 02:06 PM.
Old November 4th, 2017, 05:57 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

@Hocus Pocus

Batface was on a tree branch the black fur Tom left eye was white since he was blind and he had a huge scar across it , his nose twitched smelling the fresh air and his ears where curved and pointed but where back against his head. His pelt was dark as night as his good eye was Amber .

He was quite muscular as his shoulders where tense he then licked his right paw and rubbed it on his forehead , then he cleaned his fur . Batface was mysterious tom who was very careful of his words he had a way to trick others and he likes it , he wasn't a happy go lucky cat like the others where and he didn't feel ashamed of himself .
" lovely day to bad I couldn't find anything suitable to hunt , just mice " he said as his voice was deep . He wanted to be the best at hunting but he couldn't do that if there's nothing that he can hunt that he finds worthy . He took a long and pitiful sigh.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 4th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
@Hocus Pocus

Batface was on a tree branch the black fur Tom left eye was white since he was blind and he had a huge scar across it , his nose twitched smelling the fresh air and his ears where curved and pointed but where back against his head. His pelt was dark as night as his good eye was Amber .

He was quite muscular as his shoulders where tense he then licked his right paw and rubbed it on his forehead , then he cleaned his fur . Batface was mysterious tom who was very careful of his words he had a way to trick others and he likes it , he wasn't a happy go lucky cat like the others where and he didn't feel ashamed of himself .
" lovely day to bad I couldn't find anything suitable to hunt , just mice " he said as his voice was deep . He wanted to be the best at hunting but he couldn't do that if there's nothing that he can hunt that he finds worthy . He took a long and pitiful sigh.
Leafhide was strolling through the territory, thinking about his mate and daughter. They were such a burden sometimes! How did he ever come to love them? And yet, despite these thoughts, he couldn't bring himself to leave them. Unusual, wasn't it? Leafhide shook out his brown and white pelt, relieving the tension. Leafhide frowned. He shouldn't think too much on this. Thinking about it made him care for their feelings. He didn't. Leafhide's thoughts were interrupted by a voice not too far from where he stood. Frowning, the tom followed the voice and stumbled upon a black tom. "Hello," he rumbled. "Who are you?"
Old November 4th, 2017, 08:03 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hocus Pocus View Post
Leafhide was strolling through the territory, thinking about his mate and daughter. They were such a burden sometimes! How did he ever come to love them? And yet, despite these thoughts, he couldn't bring himself to leave them. Unusual, wasn't it? Leafhide shook out his brown and white pelt, relieving the tension. Leafhide frowned. He shouldn't think too much on this. Thinking about it made him care for their feelings. He didn't. Leafhide's thoughts were interrupted by a voice not too far from where he stood. Frowning, the tom followed the voice and stumbled upon a black tom. "Hello," he rumbled. "Who are you?"
Batface ears perked up as he heard another tom speak he smiled and looked down from his branch he had a soft chuckle
" I'm Batface, how are you if I may ask? " he meowed as he vanished behind some leaves of the tree and appears on another branch . He loved to talk to other toms since they didn't whine about how terrible they felt or how something bad had happened to them. He yawned as he sat down on the branch but then he grew tired of sitting and leapt off it landing on the soft ground " anything interesting to hunt? " he asked his tone full of curiosity

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 4th, 2017 at 08:04 PM.