Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM
Warrior Name Game
Today 06:57 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Bean
Today 06:56 PM

Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:08 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
(Just sayin' but I just read through the fight with Geouse Aurora and Oynx and dang that was some good RP)
Cliffheart lounged at the very edge of the clearing, making sure he stayed out of the way and out of the sight line of the medicine den entrance. His bandaged leg lay sprawled out to his side, stiff and unmoving. His pale fur blended nicely with the sandy floor beneath him. His pale green orbs scanned the clearing as he watched the Clan life unfold around him. If only he could actually be doing something important to help the Clan. But nope, his dumb leg had to go and get him kicked to the sidelines. Just as he was about to settle down for a nice nap with fresh air, his nostrils not clogged by the scents of herbs, a new scent washed upon him. This one was different, one he had smelled before, but where? Maybe it was just the herbs still floating around in his head, screwing up his senses. They didn't smell that bad did they? He turned around, inhaling sharply with small exhales. There. He found the source, kittypet. He struggled to his paws, splinted leg stuck out at an odd angle. He hobbled towards the scent of the cat and released a soft growl. "Who's there?" He called, unable to see the face of the cat that he was almost completely sure was there.
Fear rushed over the cat and they figured it would be best not to hide, as they could not see his leg. Slowly, they rose to their paws, their eyes soft with fear, and they hoped this tom wouldn't attack. "I am not here on the same terms as my brother, please, don't hurt me... Like you did him..." they whimpered, having seen the condition the leader and deputy had left him in. They came to join this clan, if that was even plausible. But they hoped the damage Onyx did was not enough to bring them down, and little did they know, Onyx had attacked the tom before them.
Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:18 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: SkyClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

Fear rushed over the cat and they figured it would be best not to hide, as they could not see his leg. Slowly, they rose to their paws, their eyes soft with fear, and they hoped this tom wouldn't attack. "I am not here on the same terms as my brother, please, don't hurt me... Like you did him..." they whimpered, having seen the condition the leader and deputy had left him in. They came to join this clan, if that was even plausible. But they hoped the damage Onyx did was not enough to bring them down, and little did they know, Onyx had attacked the tom before them.
Cliffheart's soft growl faded. After his previous experiences with outsiders, he was kind of relieved that this seemed cautious and afraid, he wasn't in any condition for a fight, unless he planned on clobbering this cat with his splint. No, bad idea, that would only cause more pain and more problems, and more time spent out of action. "Alright, I won't fight you." He mewed confidently, not letting his weariness from his latest dose of poppy seeds show. "Although I must ask, what do you mean when you say, 'my brother's terms'? Who is your brother?" He asked, a sickening feeling settling in hi stomach. If this cat was here speaking of cats, obviously not kind and fearful, the last one he remembered hearing about was the one that caused half the reason he couldn't carry out warrior duties.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 2nd, 2017, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Cliffheart's soft growl faded. After his previous experiences with outsiders, he was kind of relieved that this seemed cautious and afraid, he wasn't in any condition for a fight, unless he planned on clobbering this cat with his splint. No, bad idea, that would only cause more pain and more problems, and more time spent out of action. "Alright, I won't fight you." He mewed confidently, not letting his weariness from his latest dose of poppy seeds show. "Although I must ask, what do you mean when you say, 'my brother's terms'? Who is your brother?" He asked, a sickening feeling settling in hi stomach. If this cat was here speaking of cats, obviously not kind and fearful, the last one he remembered hearing about was the one that caused half the reason he couldn't carry out warrior duties.
"His name is Onyx..." they said, then a sudden flash of fear and crossed their face like they were looking at their soon-to-be killer. "But please, I am not hear to carry out his plans!" They meowed, fear now causing their voice to rise ever so slightly. They had no tension in their muscles, no unsheathed claws or bared teeth. Not even the slightest show of any danger came of of this cat. They meant no harm. Not like Onyx. Although, Onyx's memory was now gone and he did not remember the past twenty-five moons. But that did not change the damage he did.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 07:27 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

"His name is Onyx..." they said, then a sudden flash of fear and crossed their face like they were looking at their soon-to-be killer. "But please, I am not hear to carry out his plans!" They meowed, fear now causing their voice to rise ever so slightly. They had no tension in their muscles, no unsheathed claws or bared teeth. Not even the slightest show of any danger came of of this cat. They meant no harm. Not like Onyx. Although, Onyx's memory was now gone and he did not remember the past twenty-five moons. But that did not change the damage he did.
Cliffheart's jaw almost dropped open at the statement. How in the name of Starclan was this fearful, scared cat, a relative of the power hungry cat that had been here not too terribly long ago? But most importantly, why was he here. He wasn't entirely sure what to think about this cat. They trueley didn't act like their kin, nor did they smell of the Syndicate like Oynx had. "Alright then." He meowed shortly. "So if you aren't here to carry out Oynx's plans, then why are you here? Because somethings tells me that you not have wandered this close to the camp unless you had reasons too." He asked, his eyes monitoring the cats movements, tensed muscles, narrowed eyes, anything that would give him forewarning of an attack. Who knows, maybe this cat was just a good actor.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 3rd, 2017, 08:17 AM

Quote:
Cliffheart's jaw almost dropped open at the statement. How in the name of Starclan was this fearful, scared cat, a relative of the power hungry cat that had been here not too terribly long ago? But most importantly, why was he here. He wasn't entirely sure what to think about this cat. They trueley didn't act like their kin, nor did they smell of the Syndicate like Oynx had. "Alright then." He meowed shortly. "So if you aren't here to carry out Oynx's plans, then why are you here? Because somethings tells me that you not have wandered this close to the camp unless you had reasons too." He asked, his eyes monitoring the cats movements, tensed muscles, narrowed eyes, anything that would give him forewarning of an attack. Who knows, maybe this cat was just a good actor.
Galileo drew in a short breath, and their voice softened "I... I came to j-join..." They said, and they lowered their head. Galileo looked like a lost puppy more than a vicious attacker, and their looked up at the tom, and they remembered names Onyx had said, and by the looks of this tom, the named seemed to match. "Are you by any chance, Grousestar..." they whispered.

(Sorry for the short posts, I'm on mobile.)

Last edited by monfang; February 3rd, 2017 at 08:18 AM.
Old February 3rd, 2017, 12:14 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Galileo drew in a short breath, and their voice softened "I... I came to j-join..." They said, and they lowered their head. Galileo looked like a lost puppy more than a vicious attacker, and their looked up at the tom, and they remembered names Onyx had said, and by the looks of this tom, the named seemed to match. "Are you by any chance, Grousestar..." they whispered.

(Sorry for the short posts, I'm on mobile.)
(It's fine)
Cliffheart watched, his suspicious still neither confirmed nor denied. HE had learned in recent experiences that he couldn't be too careful in how he trusted newcomers. Sure some kittypets or loners that wanted to join the Clan could be good and true, like his mentor Pebblechase. Although with this cat related to Onyx....he couldn't be too careful. He knew what his eyes saw and wanted to believe. Their intentions were good and pure, seeming to not want their brother's path. "Alright...I'll need to take you into camp then. It's G-" he was cut off by the next question. "Who me? Grousestar? No, no, I'm not that important to the Clan. Besides my leg won't let me do the amazing things he does." He held his leg out, revealing the splint and herbs covering his twisted limb. "I wish I was Grousestar, but sadly no. I'm Cliffheart. But I have met your brother though."
Old February 3rd, 2017, 01:39 PM

Quote:
(It's fine)
Cliffheart watched, his suspicious still neither confirmed nor denied. HE had learned in recent experiences that he couldn't be too careful in how he trusted newcomers. Sure some kittypets or loners that wanted to join the Clan could be good and true, like his mentor Pebblechase. Although with this cat related to Onyx....he couldn't be too careful. He knew what his eyes saw and wanted to believe. Their intentions were good and pure, seeming to not want their brother's path. "Alright...I'll need to take you into camp then. It's G-" he was cut off by the next question. "Who me? Grousestar? No, no, I'm not that important to the Clan. Besides my leg won't let me do the amazing things he does." He held his leg out, revealing the splint and herbs covering his twisted limb. "I wish I was Grousestar, but sadly no. I'm Cliffheart. But I have met your brother though."
Galileo's gaze softened with sadness. "My Condolences..." they said, and rose. They had been out here all alone and they weren't the greatest of hunters, so they were extremely hungry. And they were recently attacked by a lone badger, so they were also weak. They gave a soft smile. "That would be great..." they said softly.
Old February 4th, 2017, 08:29 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

Quote:

Galileo's gaze softened with sadness. "My Condolences..." they said, and rose. They had been out here all alone and they weren't the greatest of hunters, so they were extremely hungry. And they were recently attacked by a lone badger, so they were also weak. They gave a soft smile. "That would be great..." they said softly.
To Cliffheart's demise, every time this cat spoke, their weakened posture struck him. He didn't want to admit it to himself, but he was quickly beginning to believe that this cat truly had no bad intention. That's when he reminded himself: If one were to have an evil sibling, then there was three possible outcomes of the other sibling. One, be just as evil and help them with whatever. Two, be neutral, neither support or shun their sibling. Or three, hate the evil sibling and try everything to get away from them without them finding out or else.... This cat seemed to be the third option, but it wasn't for him to decide. "Alright then." He meowed somewhat gruffly, as he used the same tone he did when he was taking command of a patrol, if that were to ever happen. "I'll take you in to camp with me, but Grousestar might be busy for the time being, so you can stay in the clearing." He swept his eyes over the thin frame again. "And I'll get you something to eat. Although don't expect much food until you're told you can actually join." He said pulling aside the bushes and brambles, revealing the camp behind him.

(Are you going to actually have Gal talk to Grouse? )
Old February 4th, 2017, 08:52 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Sparrowdrift, being as clumsy as ever, tumbled out of the camp by simply tripping on a rock. His eyes darted around to see if anyone had noticed his sudden fall. But no one was around to see him and his crash. That's good, he thought. Suddenly, a plump starling called out from the tree above him. Using his strong haunches, he made a massive leap and brought it down, killing it with a single blow. Temptation to eat it threatened him, but he didn't eat it. There were others that needed it more then him.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old February 4th, 2017, 11:37 AM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by toothlost! View Post

(AHH! I never saw this reply, I'm sorry!)
Sycamorepaw perked her ears and turned her eyes to the tom as he trotted up beside her, and listened as he spoke of her becoming a warrior. She knew the time was nearing, but to hear him state it, it felt strange. She was surprised he knew she was that close to her ceremony, but didn't let on. "I've always wanted to be a warrior. I'm not a fan of herbs, all their properties confuse me. I wouldn't mind becoming deputy one day, but I know that chance is slim and so I just put my effort into taking care of the clan, however I can." That was true, she really had no interest in being a medicine cat, and had no lust for the power a deputy and leader carried. She wanted to take care of her home, teach the kits the ways of SkyClan, help apprentices become mighty warriors. However, she didn't make stubborn goals, and was quite lenient with how he life would turn out. She was willing to ride the waves. Discarding the thoughts for now, she listened as he started speaking of a tribe, and stared at him a moment, taking in his words. Then her eyes went to the horizon, and she gazed into the distance.
"I won't deny the existence of a tribe, or pretend it is impossible for one to exist." She paused, gathering her words, "But I have no interest in going out to find them, either. If it is destined for our paths to cross, I believe it will happen." The she-cat was quite the believer in destiny, and she felt if things were supposed to happen, they would. Granted, she accepted the fact that not everything could be planned, but she knew not everything could be prevented either. "I think that our ancestors once met a group of cats, probably interacted for some time, but then we, or they, had to move on. We were probably too different to live together, like the four clans have, and how the five do now."
{It's quite alright ^^ and sorry mines fairly late}
The cream tabby flicked his ear, agreeing with the molly, liking the fact that he wasn't the only one who thought that way about becoming a higher up "I'm the same way, though I don't really want to become deputy or medicine cat. I'd much rather be...well....me. And I cannot see myself becoming leader, or deputy, or medicine cat, that's not the way I'm wired." he quipped, it was rare for him to talk about such things, and to say such things in such an intellectual way, it wasn't like him, but he felt strongly about this, more so than most of his other opinions and ideas "It makes me sad, there's a lot of cats who want that power, they show off, or just cheat. In my opinion Grousestar is an amazing leader, and Auroraflame is a great choice for deputy. Ebonypaw is still learning, but that's what makes her great, the fact that even without a mentor she's still trying her hardest." he stated, awe gleamed in his green hues, he found those three admirable, they were much better than what he could ever dream to be, but that wouldn't stop him, he still planed on becoming the greatest warrior in the clan, but not to try and gain power, rather, to protect the ones he cares for. Now of course he would never state that aloud, to even in his wildist dreams, to state such a weakness to others would be his downfall.
Sweetpaw was yanked out of his thoughts when Sycamorepaw stated her opinions about tribes, upon hearing her conclusion he felt anger rise, annoyance blossom, he swiveled his head and glared at the molly, his forest green orbs danced wit his annoyance and disbelief "You're letting your fate control your destiny." he said cooly, his tail tip flicked back and fourth as he continued to stare a tear the older apprentice "Maybe instead of letting others choose for you, you can create your own path, your own destiny. It's your life, do what you want with it." he stated, lifting his head so he could look down at the other, showing exactly what he thought of her at the moment. Sweetpaw believed in fate, and destiny, but he would never let one control the other, he hates being told what to do, he would rather much be free, make his own destiny, but of course he was just an apprentice, a newbie, he would have to wait until he became a warrior to do as he pleases, but he promised himself, just for a little while, he would out up with the bossing around.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us