Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:21 AM
berrypaw love/relationship...
Last post by Epiales
Today 08:17 AM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:16 AM
Travel, She Wrote (p)
by Zei
Last post by Zei
Today 08:14 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 08:12 AM

Old February 21st, 2018, 05:31 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Cardinalkit squeaked as she fell backwards when he said it was a badger maybe she shouldn't have leaned in so close the kit was on her back and rolled over on to her paws turned back around looking at her dad all the while listening her whiskers twitching " a badger?! We're you alright after that? Did you teach it a lesson ? " she meowed her tail swishing in excitement.
Embershade smiled and continued,"I shakily stood up just as the badger was about to lunge at me. I clawed at its eyes and finally managed to blind it. Then, when it was in a frenzy because of that, I jumped onto its back and finally found its neck muscles in order to weaken it. I bit down, and I don't remember how long it took, but it finally ran away, screeching."
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 10:38 AM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Thornkit scoffed,"Why would I want to play with someone who had interrupted my hunting!?" He questioned. Then he looked into her excited eyes and sighed grumpily,"Fiiiine," he whined,"But don't interrupt me when I'm stalking. EVER," he mewed.
Blossomkit purred, batting the moss away and running after it. While she ran, she threw a question over her shoulder. "What's your name?" There were so many kits in the nursery that it was hard for her to keep track of them all. As she pounced the small scrap moss, the female flung it back for the tom to catch.
Old February 21st, 2018, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Blossomkit purred, batting the moss away and running after it. While she ran, she threw a question over her shoulder. "What's your name?" There were so many kits in the nursery that it was hard for her to keep track of them all. As she pounced the small scrap moss, the female flung it back for the tom to catch.
Thornkit huffed,"None of your business. Besides, why would I tell you my name if I don't even know yours!?" He jumped into the air and hooked the moss ball with his claws, pulling it closer to the ground before slapping it towards the excited she-kit.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Embershade smiled and continued,"I shakily stood up just as the badger was about to lunge at me. I clawed at its eyes and finally managed to blind it. Then, when it was in a frenzy because of that, I jumped onto its back and finally found its neck muscles in order to weaken it. I bit down, and I don't remember how long it took, but it finally ran away, screeching."
Cardinalkits tail swished and she had a wide smile she jumped again
" yeah! You hear that badgers!?! Never mess with my dad or you'll get what's coming ! " she shouted her ears flicked a few times her whiskers and tail tip twitched as well In excitement " wait I thought badgers aren't supposed to come onto our territory or borders " she meowed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Cardinalkits tail swished and she had a wide smile she jumped again
" yeah! You hear that badgers!?! Never mess with my dad or you'll get what's coming ! " she shouted her ears flicked a few times her whiskers and tail tip twitched as well In excitement " wait I thought badgers aren't supposed to come onto our territory or borders " she meowed
Embershade chuckled,"They aren't supposed to, but sometimes it happens and we have to chase them away, or else the whole forst would be overrun with badgers!"
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Embershade chuckled,"They aren't supposed to, but sometimes it happens and we have to chase them away, or else the whole forst would be overrun with badgers!"
Overrun with badgers? That sounded bad enough to her she imagined the whole of skyclan crawling with badgers their small black eyes showing no shine their teeth sharp and ready to tear into anything that putrid smell . She shivered as she imagined it and shook her head slightly
" I think badgers are monsters they sound just horrible! If I ever see one I would tear it's fur off . Or I may just run maybe . But what are the other monsters I keep hearing about?? Having yellow shiny pelts? That sounds impossible " she meowed calming down

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Overrun with badgers? That sounded bad enough to her she imagined the whole of skyclan crawling with badgers their small black eyes showing no shine their teeth sharp and ready to tear into anything that putrid smell . She shivered as she imagined it and shook her head slightly
" I think badgers are monsters they sound just horrible! If I ever see one I would tear it's fur off . Or I may just run maybe . But what are the other monsters I keep hearing about?? Having yellow shiny pelts? That sounds impossible " she meowed calming down
"yes, badgers are horrid. Oh! You mean the loud stinky things that Twolegs ride in! You should consider yourself lucky you haven't smelled one yet. Once you do, it's nearly impossible to get the tang out of your nostrils," he shivered slightly at the thought, but then smiled kindly at Cardinalkit and laughed.
Old February 21st, 2018, 03:52 PM

Quote:
"yes, badgers are horrid. Oh! You mean the loud stinky things that Twolegs ride in! You should consider yourself lucky you haven't smelled one yet. Once you do, it's nearly impossible to get the tang out of your nostrils," he shivered slightly at the thought, but then smiled kindly at Cardinalkit and laughed.
so they have yellow shiny pelts and smell horribly?? What else is there? And why do twolegs ride them? she tilted her head and hummed she was slightly interested in these monsters and for some reason she kinda wanted to see once up close well close enough for her to atleast get a good look at it. Cardinalkit shook her fur and flicked her tail " so twolegs ride them? Why??? Have you seen one before ? " she asked

Old February 21st, 2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
so they have yellow shiny pelts and smell horribly?? What else is there? And why do twolegs ride them? she tilted her head and hummed she was slightly interested in these monsters and for some reason she kinda wanted to see once up close well close enough for her to atleast get a good look at it. Cardinalkit shook her fur and flicked her tail " so twolegs ride them? Why??? Have you seen one before ? " she asked
Embershade breathed,"Yes, many times. They're horrible! Trust me when I say that you do NOT want to run into one unless you have too. They're huge!" Embershade looked at his adoptive daughters curious orange and white face.
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Embershade breathed,"Yes, many times. They're horrible! Trust me when I say that you do NOT want to run into one unless you have too. They're huge!" Embershade looked at his adoptive daughters curious orange and white face.
Her head perked up along with her ears he's seen them many times and yet he hasn't gotten hurt by them ?! Starclan must have been on his side those times ! I'm sure glad he's ok Cardinalkit flicked an ear " well then I'm glad I haven't seen any yet! All those times you could have gotten hurt too luckily starclan was on your side dad " she meowed with a smile now she was getting way to warm in the sun she exhaled and shook her head slightly " too warm can we move to a shaded area ? " she asked she was looking around for one afterwards

Last edited by Leucos; February 21st, 2018 at 04:03 PM.