Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Today 11:15 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM

Old February 21st, 2018, 04:21 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Her head perked up along with her ears he's seen them many times and yet he hasn't gotten hurt by them ?! Starclan must have been on his side those times ! I'm sure glad he's ok Cardinalkit flicked an ear " well then I'm glad I haven't seen any yet! All those times you could have gotten hurt too luckily starclan was on your side dad " she meowed with a smile now she was getting way to warm in the sun she exhaled and shook her head slightly " too warm can we move to a shaded area ? " she asked she was looking around for one afterwards
Embershade nodded,"Sure," he led her towards the fresh-kill pile, on the way he mewed,"Most of the times I saw the monsters they were asleep," he explained, sitting in the sunny spot next to the shaded area.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:28 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Embershade nodded,"Sure," he led her towards the fresh-kill pile, on the way he mewed,"Most of the times I saw the monsters they were asleep," he explained, sitting in the sunny spot next to the shaded area.
She smiled as she watched her dad start to walk off she trotted after him she looked at the fresh kill pile and felt her stomach grumble her nose twitched at the smell causing her to lick her lips she dashed at the pile grabbing two mice one for her dad and her her tail was in the air as she walked over to him and set a mouse down . She hadn't eating anything for breakfast so she was hungry she layed down in the shaded area and took a bite of the mouse " how many of them are there? " she asked still with food in her mouth at the end of the sentence she swallowed her first bite and took another .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 21st, 2018 at 04:29 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:33 PM

Quote:
She smiled as she watched her dad start to walk off she trotted after him she looked at the fresh kill pile and felt her stomach grumble her nose twitched at the smell causing her to lick her lips she dashed at the pile grabbing two mice one for her dad and her her tail was in the air as she walked over to him and set a mouse down . She hadn't eating anything for breakfast so she was hungry she layed down in the shaded area and took a bite of the mouse " how many of them are there? " she asked still with food in her mouth at the end of the sentence she swallowed her first bite and took another .
Embershade purred,"Thank you Cardinalkit," he bit into the mouse and chewed for a second before swallowing,"There are at least three, all of them different shapes and sizes," he mewed after thinking for a while.
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old February 21st, 2018, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Embershade purred,"Thank you Cardinalkit," he bit into the mouse and chewed for a second before swallowing,"There are at least three, all of them different shapes and sizes," he mewed after thinking for a while.
She nodded at his thank you then Her head perked up again and again food was still in her mouth making her cheeks puffy her eyes wide three of these monsters !?! Then that could mean that there are more! Oh starclan protect us from them please! she swallowed " three?! " she exclaimed her eyes looking left to right frantically " I hope they aren't near here and if they're active during day it could mean trouble! Oh I hope mom and the others are ok " she meowed looking down

Old February 21st, 2018, 06:27 PM

Quote:
She nodded at his thank you then Her head perked up again and again food was still in her mouth making her cheeks puffy her eyes wide three of these monsters !?! Then that could mean that there are more! Oh starclan protect us from them please! she swallowed " three?! " she exclaimed her eyes looking left to right frantically " I hope they aren't near here and if they're active during day it could mean trouble! Oh I hope mom and the others are ok " she meowed looking down
Embershade let out a mrrow of amusement and then purred,"They're fine. The monsters are only at the very edge of our territory," he assured her.
Old February 21st, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Embershade let out a mrrow of amusement and then purred,"They're fine. The monsters are only at the very edge of our territory," he assured her.
Cardinalkit sighed in relief and nodded in acknowledgement of what he told her her tail swished a few times and finished her mouse licking her lips and whiskers then she licked her paws to make sure they were clean . She thought about her siblings she didn't mind having a big family it made her feel that she was in a group all of her own ! But they were warriors not kits so it made her feel out of line so to speak . She looked around at the group's again but they seemed to be less then before she looked over at the horizon which the sun was half way above it causing a smear of Orange from its sides signaling her that it was just about the end of the day her brown eyes shined as the sun was setting . She liked it when it did that it for one reminded her of her own pelt and it looked so beautiful to her. She yawned and looked at her dad " hey dad do you think I'll ever be as good of a warrior as my siblings ? " she asked with a tilt of her head

Last edited by Leucos; February 21st, 2018 at 06:54 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Cardinalkit sighed in relief and nodded in acknowledgement of what he told her her tail swished a few times and finished her mouse licking her lips and whiskers then she licked her paws to make sure they were clean . She thought about her siblings she didn't mind having a big family it made her feel that she was in a group all of her own ! But they were warriors not kits so it made her feel out of line so to speak . She looked around at the group's again but they seemed to be less then before she looked over at the horizon which the sun was half way above it causing a smear of Orange from its sides signaling her that it was just about the end of the day her brown eyes shined as the sun was setting . She liked it when it did that it for one reminded her of her own pelt and it looked so beautiful to her. She yawned and looked at her dad " hey dad do you think I'll ever be as good of a warrior as my siblings ? " she asked with a tilt of her head
Embershade nodded, surprised,"Of course! You and Fidgetkit will catch up to them in your own time!" He reassured her. He didn't know why she had thought, even for a second, that she wouldn't.
Old February 21st, 2018, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Embershade nodded, surprised,"Of course! You and Fidgetkit will catch up to them in your own time!" He reassured her. He didn't know why she had thought, even for a second, that she wouldn't.
Cardinalkit had a expression of doubt she flicked her right ear and her head hung a tiny bit " but they're older then fidgetkit and I . I mean I feel out of place! I look at them and I feel like a ant compared to them . I don't know how fidgetkit can cope with this it bugs me like a tick I cant reach . It's so frustrating I'm surprised no one has bullied fidgetkit or me for being kits in a family who's own kits are already warriors and we're the only kits " she meowed sounding a bit angry and it was true this fact bugged and annoyed her the most she hates being smaller then the rest of her siblings her tail flicked here and there her whiskers twitching anger nipping at her bones

Last edited by Leucos; February 21st, 2018 at 07:16 PM.
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:05 PM

Quote:
Cardinalkit had a expression of doubt she flicked her right ear and her head hung a tiny bit " but they're older then fidgetkit and I . I mean I feel out of place! I look at them and I feel like a ant compared to them . I don't know how fidgetkit can cope with this it bugs me like a tick I cant reach . It's so frustrating I'm surprised no one has bullied fidgetkit or me for being kits in a family who's own kits are already warriors and we're the only kits " she meowed sounding a bit angry and it was true this fact bugged and annoyed her the most she hates being smaller then the rest of her siblings her tail flicked here and there her whiskers twitching anger nipping at her bones
Embershade finished the mouse and got up. He lay next to Cardinalkit, trying to comfort her and lowered his head to her,"Well, the reality is that you're smaller. But Cardinalkit, you won't be for long. And when you're finally just as big or maybe even bigger than your siblings me, your mother, and all the rest of your siblings will be there to cheer you on. So don't worry about it. Enjoy being a playful and adventurous kit while you can! Because like I said, it won't last much longer, before long your freedom will be second to none and you'll be stuck checking the elders for ticks. Trust me, I know," Embershade shivered and laughed. Then he looked into his gpdaughter's eyes earnestipy and he felt love sweet up even more in his chest. Sometimes he felt he had too much love because of his family, and this was one of those times. Embershade slowed his breathing, hoping that his chest wouldn't burst. His chest ached from the strain of love swelling, Ugh! Why do I have to have so much love for my family! he thought to himself angrily, and slightly amused. He waited to see Cardinalkit's reaction to his words, hoping he had helped her in some way, even if that way was small.
Old February 21st, 2018, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Embershade finished the mouse and got up. He lay next to Cardinalkit, trying to comfort her and lowered his head to her,"Well, the reality is that you're smaller. But Cardinalkit, you won't be for long. And when you're finally just as big or maybe even bigger than your siblings me, your mother, and all the rest of your siblings will be there to cheer you on. So don't worry about it. Enjoy being a playful and adventurous kit while you can! Because like I said, it won't last much longer, before long your freedom will be second to none and you'll be stuck checking the elders for ticks. Trust me, I know," Embershade shivered and laughed. Then he looked into his gpdaughter's eyes earnestipy and he felt love sweet up even more in his chest. Sometimes he felt he had too much love because of his family, and this was one of those times. Embershade slowed his breathing, hoping that his chest wouldn't burst. His chest ached from the strain of love swelling, Ugh! Why do I have to have so much love for my family! he thought to himself angrily, and slightly amused. He waited to see Cardinalkit's reaction to his words, hoping he had helped her in some way, even if that way was small.
Cardinalkit looked at her father as he spoke and instantly calmed down and felt better she had a smile on her face as well what he said did help she purred and rest her chin on one of her father's paws and continued to smile
" ok dad and sorry it's just one of the things that make me angry " she meowed and yawned feeling exhaustion take over she stood up and stretched shaking her fur " can we go to the nursery im tired " she meowed and she did sound tired as well