Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old March 5th, 2019, 08:41 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by jupiter View Post
(( I wrote the second part before the first part so it may seem a little patchy ))
@Hexict

Cardinalswoop aching from last nights hunt dragged his sorry carcass towards the freshkill pile, the moist thickness to the air suffocatingly clinging to his sides. It was hotter than most days, hot and undeniably wet. He shivered as a warm breeze brushed up against his sides. Not that he wasn’t thankful for the oncoming warmer weather but he really just wasn’t a fan of the melty kind of season they’d go through soon, the moors would be soggy and so mud caked he’d be sure to make a mess each time he went out. He bent his neck sinking his teeth into a reasonable hare before turning and stalking off to his own little spot not to far from the warriors den, rocking back on his haunches and starting to eat. Although just as he did he heard slight shuffling from the den as a new tom sleepily emerged into the morning light. The Somali examined him for a few seconds, eyes curiously running up and down. He didn’t recognize the tom, not in the slightest.

After a few more seconds of awkwardly watching he spoke. ‘ ‘ you look lost ‘ ‘ came a subtle voice from just off to the side, the flaming red tom was seated in front of a reasonably size hare with his large tail twisting gracefully behind him. It was blatantly obvious and perhaps not the greatest thing to point out, but it was a conversation starter right? He’d never been good at starting or ending conversations especially with cats he didn’t quite know yet. He tended to look disinterested mid conversation and walk off a few minutes later, but he’d have to practice that. Get over it somehow. ‘ ‘ come sit, I’ve barely got into the hare and I could use the company ‘ ‘ he put on a forced plastic smile trying his best to seem friendly. Cardinalswoop certainly wasn’t the friendliest cat and he didn’t look the part either. His feathery tail gave one final flick before settling on his other side opening a spot next to him.
(sorry for the late reply :c)

The young warrior jumped at the somali's voice. Turning, Newtflecks watched the tom for a few moment in silence, trying to figure out who this cat was and whether this was actually a conversation starter or not. There had been cats who had spoken to him before but wasn't really talking, so he was trying to figure this out. The invite to share a rabbit seemed to confirm that this stranger was trying to talk with him. "Uhh, thanks," Newtflecks moved a little closer to the warrior and their fresh-kill. I don't know this tom, right? Narrowing his gaze, the spotted feline tried to find a name that fit with him. He had seen him around, but was reminded that of course he would since they were in the same clan and it would have been impossible for them to never see each other. But he couldn't find a name, and it made him feel a little embarrassed and awkward, as if he should know his name despite them never talking before.

"Lost... yeah, I guess so," giving up on the name, Newtflecks remembered the first thing Cardinalswoop said. "I'm... uhh... that great with friends, but I have grown close to the warrior Flashfury?" he spoke the name as if asking if Cardinalswoop knew who he was talking about. "But he's usually busy with his duties, I think he wants an apprentice and has been working harder lately. So we don't have much time to spend together." In an awkward motion, the black tom took a mouth-full of the rabbit and began slowly chewing, giving the somali some time to tell him to spit it out, partially expecting the invite to be just to talk and not actually to share fresh-kill. Swallowing the food, he told himself that it was a stupid thought and he should relax a bit. But his social anxiety was taking control. "Flashfury had suggested that I make some more friends, but it's very difficult for me to do so. Even befriending him was a struggle!" It felt so awkward admitting this out-loud. Newtflecks hoped that Cardinalswoop didn't judge him for not having many friends and that he didn't think that Newtflecks was trying to force him into a friendship right away. He wasn't trying to. He was just trying to explain why he looked lost.

"Umm, so, how about you? Just, in general," the awkwardness was so heavy and it actually made Newtflecks wince.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

Last edited by Hexict; March 5th, 2019 at 08:42 AM.
Old March 6th, 2019, 03:00 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post

Timberpaw spun around, giving a playful snarl in attempt to try to be menacing. The hyper tom padded fastly after the tom, starting to run shortly after. He decided to take a leap of faith, as he thought he was close enough, he jumped at Doepaw. His paw slid against a sharp pebble, which caused a cut, but Timberpaw didn't seem to notice. His paw lightly swatted his friends leg.

Doepaw paid attention to little details, and he was lucky to be looking at Timberpaw when the tom slid across some sharp pebbles. He couldn't tell if it had actually caused a cut, but if it had it was worth checking out. "Stop!" her ordered his friend, in his most commanding voice (which wasn't very commanding). "You might have a cut," he said with geniune concern.
Old March 6th, 2019, 04:48 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmo View Post

Doepaw paid attention to little details, and he was lucky to be looking at Timberpaw when the tom slid across some sharp pebbles. He couldn't tell if it had actually caused a cut, but if it had it was worth checking out. "Stop!" her ordered his friend, in his most commanding voice (which wasn't very commanding). "You might have a cut," he said with geniune concern.
Timberpaws face filled with confusion as he heard his friends order. The brown tabby lifted a paw, seeing the cut. He passed it off as just a small one, but it wasn't so tiny."It's just a small one." He smiled.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old March 6th, 2019, 10:44 PM
I am a Niffler

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheatley View Post
[Open]

Curltail walked out of the nursery, her swollen belly was brushing up against the ground as she padded out of the den. She walked over to the fresh kill pile and pulled out a mouse. Her paws began to ache from putting weight on them. Curltail was glad to be back in camp now that her greencough was over with. The queen took a bite out of the mouse and chewed.
Walnutwhiskers padded into camp with a mouthful of prey and quickly padded to the freshkill pile to set it down. The furry brown tom's mouth watered at the sight of all the prey. He quickly decided he had worked hard enough for the day and could reward himself as he picked out a plump mouse. His brown eyes scanned the clearing for a place to sit when he quickly spotted Curltail. He padded over to the multicolored queen, "Hello Curltail." He greeted after he set his mouse down, "Mind if I join you?"

"The guilt invested will in time pay wisely" -Falsettos

|Character List|Profile Picture|

Last edited by Shivers; March 6th, 2019 at 10:45 PM.
Old March 6th, 2019, 11:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
Walnutwhiskers padded into camp with a mouthful of prey and quickly padded to the freshkill pile to set it down. The furry brown tom's mouth watered at the sight of all the prey. He quickly decided he had worked hard enough for the day and could reward himself as he picked out a plump mouse. His brown eyes scanned the clearing for a place to sit when he quickly spotted Curltail. He padded over to the multicolored queen, "Hello Curltail." He greeted after he set his mouse down, "Mind if I join you?"
Curltail heard pawsteps and looked up to see Walnutwhisker come over to her. She let out a friendly smile when he spoke, scooting over to make room for him. "I don't mind. I could use the company since my mates out of camp. ", she meowed. Curtail hadn't talked to many cats since before she had gotten sick and it felt good to have a cat to talk to.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 6th, 2019, 11:42 PM
I am a Niffler

@Wheatley
Walnutwhisker's nodded gratefully and shot her a small, grateful smile. Walnutwhisker took a small bite of his mouth before glancing up at her. He recalled she had been one of the cats who had gotten sick recently and felt glad she seemed to be healthy again. He scrunched his face up in contemplation as he wondered whether or not he should ask how she was feeling. Eventually, he spoke up, "So... Uh... How are you feeling after your bout of greencough?" He mewed rather awkwardly.

Old March 7th, 2019, 03:45 AM
Need Coffee? Ask Tawny!

Bump Policy: Bump me after 3 days please ^^
My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalBlaze View Post

|| Mmm, Why not! ||

Snowpaw shook his pelt and looked up to see that the shecat had wondered away while he wasn’t looking. "I-I’m fine guys, it’s nothing." He smiled, unlike himself, obviously giving the impression the was trying to fool them. He touched noses with Bellpaw and his only brother and quickly darted away towards Dawnpaw.

As he approached her he watched as dawnpaws mother walked past her with disdain. "What was that about?" He asked, turning his ears towards Quickfeather.

(Ha I had to edit this because I forgot that snow was asleep whilst you were talking to his kin about dawns relationship with her parents. Quite sad really, but interesting lol )

Dawn'Paw spoke darkly as her face became blank."Like I said before...My existence to them is worth nothing, It's been that way since I was born...Nothing new...See that Tom over there". She Tilted her head to the Direction of her Father, Dark'Fang who was currently flirting with another shecat."That's my Father,And the one you saw walk past me was my Mother...Although I probably shouldn't call them that since they both disowned me since day one...I did have a brother but he died a stillborn, They decided they would play the blame game and it just so happened I was the reason their lives were so miserable even if I was their daughter by blood...In their hearts I'm non-exsistant...they would call me things like 'Mistake' and 'Hey you', I'm lucky I even got a name at this point...but that was probably since they thought my brother was alive...Quick'Feather and Dark'Fang are both cats who don't know what 'Love' is, they were mates who didn't love each other, had Kits and didn't hold a shred of love for them,Now that I'm no longer a kit they have all together finished communication with both each other and myself,The only time they would talk to me is when I caused trouble for them...". Her face had twisted into sadness as she briefly explained the situation then she gave a soft smile at Snow'Paw as she laughed pathetically."It's why I was really happy when you actually complimented me back there...it was the first time to hear that I was 'Good'... Only ever heard myself be called a mistake and other things so...". She looked at her paws as she felt her self let out a shaky sigh.

(Ik it hurts also on phone so I just made her briefly explain sorta? You know the story anyway so I'm not leaving out too much xD )

@EternalBlaze

"Just like how a flower needs sunshine to grow, you need love to grow"
CherrySmoke Finder | MorningCall finder
RP Tracker
Character bio's |Signature Pic
Old March 7th, 2019, 12:03 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivers View Post
@Wheatley
Walnutwhisker's nodded gratefully and shot her a small, grateful smile. Walnutwhisker took a small bite of his mouth before glancing up at her. He recalled she had been one of the cats who had gotten sick recently and felt glad she seemed to be healthy again. He scrunched his face up in contemplation as he wondered whether or not he should ask how she was feeling. Eventually, he spoke up, "So... Uh... How are you feeling after your bout of greencough?" He mewed rather awkwardly.
Curltail smiled as he asked her about the sickness she had. Nobody ever bothered to ask her about it. "Im doing good knowing that me and my kits are going to be all right.", she replied. The molly took a small bite out of her own prey. She chewed a bit and swallowed. "So how have you been?", she asked, wanting to keep the conversation going.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 7th, 2019, 02:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Dawnsteam giggled as the tom righted himself. "Yeah I did, it was nice. I love seeing cats enjoy themselves, and especially on such nice day like this." She laid down and wrapped her tail around her paws, and purred a bit.

''I-its is a beautiful day.'' Songbirdpaw almost smiled - the corners of his maw was twitching to smile but his bashful manner kept it from forming entirely, so instead he gave his company somewhat of a lopsided grin. Songbirdpaw wasn't good at small talk since he was so awkward when he met others for the first time. Sure she was his clan mate, but that didn't mean he knew her. ''I'm s-sorry, I don't k-know your name...'' The tom replied with a tilt of his head. Then again, he usually was always living in his own world, so he didn't know any of his clan mates' name really. He did like making friends, so this was a start.
Old March 7th, 2019, 07:08 PM
I am a Niffler

@Wheatley

Walnutwhiskers was genuinely glad to hear both Curltail and her kits would be okay and nodded in approval, "That good. After so much suffering it'll be good for our can to have some nice, strong kits." He mewed before taking another bite of the mouse. He chewed slowly as Curltail addressed him and gulped down his food before answering, "Nothing out of the ordinary. Mostly hunting with an occasional border patrol." The brown tom said with a nonchalant shrug.

Last edited by Shivers; March 9th, 2019 at 12:49 PM.