Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 15th, 2019, 08:17 PM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Branch of Life View Post
The molly smiled and meowed. “You did.” Milkywillow motioned got him to go into camp and relax a little. I should hunt agian Milkywillow legs were warmed up enough to hunt at least five birds. She took one last glance at Eaglepaw and bounded away into the forest to hunt some birds.
"Bye!" Eaglepaw squealed, flicking his tail in a gesture of farewell. I'll see what my friends are up to, he thought. Something fun I hope! He bounded into camp, hoping to find something, or someone around.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old January 17th, 2019, 04:51 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Mohaganytuft softly padded into the plateau, having just finished putting multiple pebbles and rocks around the clans territory. The molly looked around the plateau, she had just got an apprentice and she was beyond happy. "I can't wait!" She mewed happily, her long bushy tail flicking happily.

@BellaKittysquad!

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 17th, 2019, 05:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Mohaganytuft softly padded into the plateau, having just finished putting multiple pebbles and rocks around the clans territory. The molly looked around the plateau, she had just got an apprentice and she was beyond happy. "I can't wait!" She mewed happily, her long bushy tail flicking happily.

@BellaKittysquad!
The half breed padded up to the plateau with her head low and her newly torn left ear which had tried blood was there for anyone to see which sort of embarrassed her,then again it was a fox she was fighting ...there was no way the both of them could have made it in one piece without any wounds. A sharp stab of worry struck her heart making her stomach and chest tighten and grow heavy to the point of it being unbearable at remembering songpaws bloody body which it was mainly the back that was wounded, it hurt her,her friend hurt because of her , because of her wanting to explore the area even though they should have gone back after crossing the border and were in the outskirts....all of this from playing tag...thankfully willowrain was there..even though I can't really stand her... she winced though as a bit of breeze blew by which made her wounded ear sting like a wasp this time but she bit her tongue and kept walking up to her mentor that had received .

Wrenpaw stood a tail length away from Mahoganytuft ,mahoganytuft....such an unique name,it even rolls off the tongue sweetly, she was kinda jealous at her mentors creative name, why couldn't have her mother given her something unique instead of a bird's name? Although she did like her own name it's just that it got old and too used. The Molly had an blank expression as she looked up at her mentor "salutations ....." she greeted her tone mirroring her emotions .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 17th, 2019, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaKittysquad! View Post
The half breed padded up to the plateau with her head low and her newly torn left ear which had tried blood was there for anyone to see which sort of embarrassed her,then again it was a fox she was fighting ...there was no way the both of them could have made it in one piece without any wounds. A sharp stab of worry struck her heart making her stomach and chest tighten and grow heavy to the point of it being unbearable at remembering songpaws bloody body which it was mainly the back that was wounded, it hurt her,her friend hurt because of her , because of her wanting to explore the area even though they should have gone back after crossing the border and were in the outskirts....all of this from playing tag...thankfully willowrain was there..even though I can't really stand her... she winced though as a bit of breeze blew by which made her wounded ear sting like a wasp this time but she bit her tongue and kept walking up to her mentor that had received .

Wrenpaw stood a tail length away from Mahoganytuft ,mahoganytuft....such an unique name,it even rolls off the tongue sweetly, she was kinda jealous at her mentors creative name, why couldn't have her mother given her something unique instead of a bird's name? Although she did like her own name it's just that it got old and too used. The Molly had an blank expression as she looked up at her mentor "salutations ....." she greeted her tone mirroring her emotions .
Mahoganytuft looked at Wrenpaw. The reddish-brown molly smiled gently at the apprentice. "Hello!" She greeted, her voice filled with glee to see the molly. The molly almost immediately noticed the torn ear of Wrenpaw, Mahoganytuft's face now filled with worry. But the warrior decided not to ask, maybe Wrenpaw didn't want to talk about it.

Old January 17th, 2019, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Mahoganytuft looked at Wrenpaw. The reddish-brown molly smiled gently at the apprentice. "Hello!" She greeted, her voice filled with glee to see the molly. The molly almost immediately noticed the torn ear of Wrenpaw, Mahoganytuft's face now filled with worry. But the warrior decided not to ask, maybe Wrenpaw didn't want to talk about it.
Wrenpaws ear flicked at hearing her voice and instantly picked up on how happy she was then she noticed her eyes looking at her wound, it was odd to her if felt like she was just suddenly being noticed by this and only this when others didn't bother to notice her before other than songpaw and foxpaw. It lit her paws on fire at the thought but she ignored it this time and just blinked before speaking yet again "so....what are we doing today? Also your name is beautiful I had to say, so sorry if compliments aren't your thing . "
She meowed with a slightly happier tone, normally she was sort of a chatter box but mainly around her friend,when she was hyper she really got chatty and felt like walking on air, but when she got saddened she didn't speak nearly at all and felt grumpy .

Last edited by Leucos; January 17th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.
Old January 17th, 2019, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Wrenpaws ear flicked at hearing her voice and instantly picked up on how happy she was then she noticed her eyes looking at her wound, it was odd to her if felt like she was just suddenly being noticed by this and only this when others didn't bother to notice her before other than songpaw and foxpaw. It lit her paws on fire at the thought but she ignored it this time and just blinked before speaking yet again "so....what are we doing today? Also your name is beautiful I had to say, so sorry if compliments aren't your thing . "
She meowed with a slightly happier tone, normally she was sort of a chatter box but mainly around her friend,when she was hyper she really got chatty and felt like walking on air, but when she got saddened she didn't speak nearly at all and felt grumpy .
Mohaganytuft smiled. "Oh, thank you!" She said, a light purr rumbled from her throat. "Today we'll be learning some battle moves. It's very important to know how to fight back when something attacks you." The molly said to Wrenpaw. She stood up from the ground. "We'll learn duck and twist first, Its simple if you think about it. If something leaps at you, duck under them, and twist around. You are now behind it, this gives you the perfect chance to attack!"

Old January 17th, 2019, 06:16 PM

Quote:
Mohaganytuft smiled. "Oh, thank you!" She said, a light purr rumbled from her throat. "Today we'll be learning some battle moves. It's very important to know how to fight back when something attacks you." The molly said to Wrenpaw. She stood up from the ground. "We'll learn duck and twist first, Its simple if you think about it. If something leaps at you, duck under them, and twist around. You are now behind it, this gives you the perfect chance to attack!"
a tiny smile could be seen before she gave her full attention to her mentor as she spoke although once she mentioned 'attack' she stiffened and and felt her ear fold back a tiny bit at that memory, she gave Mahoganytuft a small glare before quickly nodding "v-very well....mind if I try it out?" she asked as she loosened back up, she honestly just wanted to learn the most effective attacks so she could go back for a round two and kill that beast,and also to defend herself of course.

Old January 17th, 2019, 06:22 PM

Quote:
a tiny smile could be seen before she gave her full attention to her mentor as she spoke although once she mentioned 'attack' she stiffened and and felt her ear fold back a tiny bit at that memory, she gave Mahoganytuft a small glare before quickly nodding "v-very well....mind if I try it out?" she asked as she loosened back up, she honestly just wanted to learn the most effective attacks so she could go back for a round two and kill that beast,and also to defend herself of course.
The reddish-brown molly didn't seem to notice the small glare. She nodded softly. "Sure! I'll leap at you, ok?" Mahoganytuft said, getting into a crouching position and preparing to leap.

Old January 17th, 2019, 08:45 PM

Quote:
The reddish-brown molly didn't seem to notice the small glare. She nodded softly. "Sure! I'll leap at you, ok?" Mahoganytuft said, getting into a crouching position and preparing to leap.
The Molly flicked her tail tip as she got into position with her claws sheathed, she was actually determined to get these moves right so she can protect her friend and anyone else that she felt worthy of her protection,she honestly didn't care about the clan, they have eight million other warriors and apprentices to keep them safe and she was positive that there were plenty of strong warriors.

Old January 17th, 2019, 08:48 PM

Quote:
The Molly flicked her tail tip as she got into position with her claws sheathed, she was actually determined to get these moves right so she can protect her friend and anyone else that she felt worthy of her protection,she honestly didn't care about the clan, they have eight million other warriors and apprentices to keep them safe and she was positive that there were plenty of strong warriors.
Mahoganytuft tensed her muscles, then leaped at her apprentice. The molly's tail flickered as she leaped at Wrenpaw. She was confident in the younger molly.