Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay > SkyClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:44 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM

Old January 17th, 2019, 09:06 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosemew View Post
Mahoganytuft tensed her muscles, then leaped at her apprentice. The molly's tail flickered as she leaped at Wrenpaw. She was confident in the younger molly.
Wrenpaw narrowed her eyes as she imagined that Mahoganytuft was the Fox,that she was her mother's murderer both coming back to finish her off,she bared her teeth and ducked then tried twisting to get to the other side of her mentor but she tripped over her own paws and fell on to her back making her yelp. With a anger filled growl she stood back up after a few seconds before unsheathing her right claw and raking it across the ground hard enough to make some dirt lines "I'm never gonna get this right! Stupid Fox stupid clan stupid everything ! " she hissed at the earths floor.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old January 17th, 2019, 09:13 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaKittysquad! View Post
Wrenpaw narrowed her eyes as she imagined that Mahoganytuft was the Fox,that she was her mother's murderer both coming back to finish her off,she bared her teeth and ducked then tried twisting to get to the other side of her mentor but she tripped over her own paws and fell on to her back making her yelp. With a anger filled growl she stood back up after a few seconds before unsheathing her right claw and raking it across the ground hard enough to make some dirt lines "I'm never gonna get this right! Stupid Fox stupid clan stupid everything ! " she hissed at the earths floor.
Mahoganytuft landed on the ground. She turned around, padding over to Wrenpaw. "Don't worry Wrenpaw. You'll get it right! Wanna try again?" She asked gently, "Training can be hard, but that's what it's about, you're training to become better."

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 17th, 2019, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Mahoganytuft landed on the ground. She turned around, padding over to Wrenpaw. "Don't worry Wrenpaw. You'll get it right! Wanna try again?" She asked gently, "Training can be hard, but that's what it's about, you're training to become better."
this made her shake her head before glaring at her mentor,she didn't understand, she had a reason on why she wanted it to be rushed "you don't understand I can't afford to have this be slow passed, I want to become better now, before anyone else gets hurt because I messed up or because they're protecting me. I shouldn't need to be protected and if they do try they'll get killed or it'll waste their time! I've had others die because of me....because I didn't do anything ...songpaw could have gotten killed because I couldn't protect myself...." she explained. Her words were at first filled with anger and frustration before being mixed in with sadness and grief .

Old January 17th, 2019, 09:24 PM

Quote:
this made her shake her head before glaring at her mentor,she didn't understand, she had a reason on why she wanted it to be rushed "you don't understand I can't afford to have this be slow passed, I want to become better now, before anyone else gets hurt because I messed up or because they're protecting me. I shouldn't need to be protected and if they do try they'll get killed or it'll waste their time! I've had others die because of me....because I didn't do anything ...songpaw could have gotten killed because I couldn't protect myself...." she explained. Her words were at first filled with anger and frustration before being mixed in with sadness and grief .
"It takes time to become better. You can't just be better all of a sudden, it takes time like I said." Mahoganytuft mewed. The molly smiled, "Come on, let's try again. I'm sure you'll get it right this time."
@BellaKittysquad!

Last edited by furrensic; January 19th, 2019 at 10:42 AM.
Old January 19th, 2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
"It takes time to become better. You can't just be better all of a sudden, it takes time like I said." Mahoganytuft mewed. The molly smiled, "Come on, let's try again. I'm sure you'll get it right this time."
@BellaKittysquad!
Wrenpaw kept her ear back as well as her eyes narrowed and with a snort she stood back infront of her mentor and got into the position once again and started to focus.
(Sorry these are short ^^')

Old January 19th, 2019, 08:20 PM

Quote:
Wrenpaw kept her ear back as well as her eyes narrowed and with a snort she stood back infront of her mentor and got into the position once again and started to focus.
(Sorry these are short ^^')
(It's fine )

Mahoganytuft crouched down, tensing her muscles. "3..2..1!" She mewed, the molly leaped at Wrenpaw. 'Wrenpaw can do this!' Mahoganytuft thought with a smile.

Old January 19th, 2019, 08:29 PM

Quote:
(It's fine )

Mahoganytuft crouched down, tensing her muscles. "3..2..1!" She mewed, the molly leaped at Wrenpaw. 'Wrenpaw can do this!' Mahoganytuft thought with a smile.
Everything seemed to go in slow motion for her as her mentor said the first number, as she counted down she felt her heart thud in her chest out of anticipation at wondering if she will even get such a simple move right. Her orbs were glued to Mahoganytuft, each tantalizing heartbeat was making the anticipation grow,filling her stomach with an unwelcome feeling as it began to tighten once more. Once she thought Mahoganytuft was close enough her ear perked up and her eyes widened as the motion began to return to its normal speed, the Molly ducked and twisted although she sort of tripped she caught herself before she face planted into the ground and rolled out from underneath her mentor and out on to the other side . Wrenpaws breathing quickened a bit as she got back on her paws yet again before looking over her shoulder and back at her mentor " how was that?" she asked with a pant or two .

Old January 19th, 2019, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Everything seemed to go in slow motion for her as her mentor said the first number, as she counted down she felt her heart thud in her chest out of anticipation at wondering if she will even get such a simple move right. Her orbs were glued to Mahoganytuft, each tantalizing heartbeat was making the anticipation grow,filling her stomach with an unwelcome feeling as it began to tighten once more. Once she thought Mahoganytuft was close enough her ear perked up and her eyes widened as the motion began to return to its normal speed, the Molly ducked and twisted although she sort of tripped she caught herself before she face planted into the ground and rolled out from underneath her mentor and out on to the other side . Wrenpaws breathing quickened a bit as she got back on her paws yet again before looking over her shoulder and back at her mentor " how was that?" she asked with a pant or two .
Mahoganytuft spun around, nodding at her apprentice. "That was good!" She smiled, approving at Wrenpaw's moves. The mahogany colored cat hummed "Next move is a simple one." She told. "You crouch down, putting all the wait in your front paws, then leap at your enemy with all your force. If it's a bigger person, it'll knock them off balance. "

Last edited by furrensic; January 19th, 2019 at 08:44 PM.
Old January 19th, 2019, 08:58 PM

Quote:
Mahoganytuft spun around, nodding at her apprentice. "That was good!" She smiled, approving at Wrenpaw's moves. The mahogany colored cat hummed "Next move is a simple one." She told. "You crouch down, putting all the wait in your front paws, then leap at your enemy with all your force. If it's a bigger person, it'll knock them off balance. "
The Molly raised her eyebrow before looking at the ground "ughh..... Can't we try some fighting moves instead? I mean...to me defense doesn't really need to be taught it's just what ever comes to mind. Like if they leap straight at you ,you can just dodge to the left or right or just duck underneath without having to learn it. " she meowed with a swish of her tail as she looked back up. She wasn't trying to be disrespectful but this was getting boring and to her seemed utterly useless where fighting was something that she thought was more important to learn.

Old January 19th, 2019, 09:10 PM

Quote:
The Molly raised her eyebrow before looking at the ground "ughh..... Can't we try some fighting moves instead? I mean...to me defense doesn't really need to be taught it's just what ever comes to mind. Like if they leap straight at you ,you can just dodge to the left or right or just duck underneath without having to learn it. " she meowed with a swish of her tail as she looked back up. She wasn't trying to be disrespectful but this was getting boring and to her seemed utterly useless where fighting was something that she thought was more important to learn.
Mahoganytuft nodded. "Sure!" She mewed, "How about a front paw blow?" She began. "You leap at the enemy, all the force in your front paws, and bring them down onto the enemies head with your claws unsheathed ." She explained. "But we'll keep our claws sheathed, so it'll be safer."