Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:33 AM
RiverClan Outsider Joining
by Estelle
Today 02:28 AM
They Say You Die Twice
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 02:27 AM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Today 02:16 AM

Old February 5th, 2023, 02:54 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Waiting On A Miracle (FawnPaw Of SkyClan Monologue,)

~ Waiting On A Miracle ~
——————

(This is 100% canon, plot based off of FawnPaws Theme song Waiting On A Miracle by Stephanie Beatrice)
——————

~ Don't be upset or mad at all, Don't feel regret or sad at all… ~

FawnPaw was back out on the territory again… It was a late night and she couldn’t seem to fall asleep. She didn’t want to mope around in the apprentices den and ruin the mood… she went on a walk to let her express her frustration towards everything on her own… Everyone in SkyClan seemed so lucky, smart, stronger than her… It was heartbreaking to see, Especially since FawnPaw felt like she couldn’t do anything at all…

~ I will stand on the side as you shine… ~

And FawnPaw was okay with this, some cats were just born to be a background character. She was made to help others look better, to make her best friends look like strong, successful warriors. FawnPaw felt like a joke, a laughing stock. She was an apprentice that hated fighting, an apprentice that couldn’t do apprentice things. The irony of the situation made her release a sad chuckle…

~ I'm not fine, I'm not fine… ~

Tears filled the fawn-like Molly’s eyes as she really thought about it… She felt so worthless, so unimportant, like she existed just for the gain of others… FawnPaw didn’t even know who she was anymore, it wasn’t important to her… Her legs quivered as she walked onto a field, and she sat down…

~ Always walking alone, Always wanting for more… ~

FawnPaw felt pathetic. Why couldn’t she just be grateful for what her ancestors gave her? StarClan has given the long legged apprentice so much! FawnPaw has been blessed with a warm nest every night, food every day and friends… Really Really cool friends that were… so much better and more important than her…

~ Longing to shine Like all of you shine ~

I mean… SkyPaw has so much potential as a medicine cat with her herb knowledge! EggPaw was going to be a great warrior one day and she knew it! FallenAsh, MorningFlame, Both cats would go down as some of the greatest cats ever alive in SkyClan history! Everyone was amazing and did their part… everyone but weak, little FawnPaw…

~ All I need is a change, All I need is a chance… ~

FawnPaw continues to sob… She wished she could be strong like everyone else… She wished she could be like everyone else… She wished she was someone else… The brown and white speckled she-cat began to sob more. No matter what she wanted to do or be, there was always someone that excelled further than her in that position. There would always be someone more talented and smarter and stronger and… She sighs…

~ All I know is I can't stay on the side… ~

Open your eyes, open your eyes, open your eyes… Why in the name of StarClan couldn’t anyone ever notice her problems? She was only ever seen as struggling little FawnPaw and made accommodations for her. FawnPaw just wanted to be seen by someone, Anyone for a matter of fact…

~ I would move the mountains… Make new trees and flowers grow… ~

Looking up, the molly saw a familiar sight… FawnPaw saw a shooting star which reminded her of the one she wished upon many days ago… The fawn-like apprentice was enraged by this sight. FawnPaw knew that her ancestors knew she would never be so selfish to make her own wish… Well, it’s not selfish if your always pleasing others…
“Someone please just let me know, where do I go…?”

~ I am waiting on a miracle, a miracle ~

Looking up, she makes her wish… “I'm sick of waiting on a miracle, so here I go!” Anger filled her voice. “I am ready, come on, I'm ready! I've been patient, and steadfast, and steady. Bless me now as you blessed us all those years ago, When you gave us a miracle…!” FawnPaw dipped her head, It was time to go home…

The molly kept her head low as she made her way back to camp… No wish she’ll ever make will come true… she sighs… “Am I too late for a miracle…?”
——————
Old February 5th, 2023, 06:09 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Waiting On A Miracle (FawnPaw Of SkyClan Monologue,)

Aaaa wait I love this