Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old March 19th, 2018, 09:50 AM
Kit

My Mood: Fine
Default Re: Shineclan official roleplay thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

"It's not like i can go anywhere more comfortable." Goldenstar puffed as she flopped down on tha moss nest, effectively flattening it. Her leg felt as if it were on fire! "Can you hurry with those herbs?" She asked quietly, as a icy-cold pain shot through her heart, but this time it wasn't from her leg. I haven't been in a medicine cat's den for this long since Echoshard had to help my bellyache as a kit in Foxclan. Greif shot through Goldenstar once again. Echoshard had been so kind and brave and loyal, and very good with herbs. When goldenstar was an kit, she had wanted nothing more than to become Echoshard's apprentice. However, by the time Goldenstar had been six moons old, Echoshard already had Blacktail. Now Goldenstar had her clan to lead, but it was so hard not to show her weaknesses to her clanmates. She felt scared and alone, for she had no family near her. They were all dead. And she felt very alone. All of the cats that I grew up with, they are gone...
Curiosity over took Featherkit and she followed in the direction of Goldenstar and Lotustail. She peeked in to the den where she found her leader laying on a bed on moss and the medicine cat searching around for some herbs to use. Featherkit saw a sudden sadness overcome her leaders face. With Featherkits shy but loving nature, she wanted to lay by her leaders side, but didn't want to get in the way of the medicine cat.
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:06 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
Curiosity over took Featherkit and she followed in the direction of Goldenstar and Lotustail. She peeked in to the den where she found her leader laying on a bed on moss and the medicine cat searching around for some herbs to use. Featherkit saw a sudden sadness overcome her leaders face. With Featherkits shy but loving nature, she wanted to lay by her leaders side, but didn't want to get in the way of the medicine cat.
Magmapaw had followed behind the kit slowly. He peeked through the medicine cat den to see Goldenstar. 'Poor Goldenstar' he thought, watching the pain she was in. He looked down at Featherkit, he smiled. Seeing her face, made him wonder. "Go on," He whispered in the kits ear. "It looks like she could usr some company, especially from you."
Old March 19th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Kit

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadomaru View Post
Magmapaw had followed behind the kit slowly. He peeked through the medicine cat den to see Goldenstar. 'Poor Goldenstar' he thought, watching the pain she was in. He looked down at Featherkit, he smiled. Seeing her face, made him wonder. "Go on," He whispered in the kits ear. "It looks like she could usr some company, especially from you."
Featherkit glanced up at Magampaw, joy shown in her eyes. She slowly walked in to the den and up to Goldenstar and without any invitation she laid down next to the hurting cat, careful not to hurt any injured limbs. Once she was comfortable she looked up into her leaders eyes and smiled. @Ravenfang

Last edited by FeatherKit131; March 19th, 2018 at 10:31 AM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 11:23 AM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 View Post
Featherkit glanced up at Magampaw, joy shown in her eyes. She slowly walked in to the den and up to Goldenstar and without any invitation she laid down next to the hurting cat, careful not to hurt any injured limbs. Once she was comfortable she looked up into her leaders eyes and smiled. @Ravenfang
Goldenstar felt featherkit’s fur brush agenst her own. She saw the kit and the hope that shone in her eyes. Suddenly she wanted to curl around the kit and protect her from the world. Nevertheless Lotustail had told her not to move, and she did not want to get on the medicine cat’s bad side. A cold chill crept up Goldenstar’s spine. She shuddered, and knew that If she didn’t leave for the moonpool soon... A sence of dread washed over her. Something is HORRABLY wrong. She thought as her eyes widened. She crouched down, despite Lotustail’s orders to not move.

(Ok now I have an ANOUNCEMENT! Very soon there will be a battle between the evil Tom Lillybreeze’s group of cats and Shineclan. If you want to know who Lillybreeze is, VM me and I will tell you. But warning it is a long story! Also Goldenstar is heading to the moonpool, but will be meeting with my other rp rougeclan. If. You would like to spy follow her. Have a great day!)

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:49 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

"It's not like i can go anywhere more comfortable." Goldenstar puffed as she flopped down on tha moss nest, effectively flattening it. Her leg felt as if it were on fire! "Can you hurry with those herbs?" She asked quietly, as a icy-cold pain shot through her heart, but this time it wasn't from her leg. I haven't been in a medicine cat's den for this long since Echoshard had to help my bellyache as a kit in Foxclan. Greif shot through Goldenstar once again. Echoshard had been so kind and brave and loyal, and very good with herbs. When goldenstar was an kit, she had wanted nothing more than to become Echoshard's apprentice. However, by the time Goldenstar had been six moons old, Echoshard already had Blacktail. Now Goldenstar had her clan to lead, but it was so hard not to show her weaknesses to her clanmates. She felt scared and alone, for she had no family near her. They were all dead. And she felt very alone. All of the cats that I grew up with, they are gone...
Lotustail watched her Leader go from stubborn, to bossy, to wondering, to sad, before she finally processed what her Leader was saying. “I’ll get right to it!” She meowed. The trick to keep hurt cats from panicking was to have a cheerful and confident voice, showing them that there would be no permanent damage to be done. She bucked over to the stores, selecting out a few poppy seeds from the meager stash, daisy leaves to calm the leader, chervil root for aching joints, which might not help exactly, but she was out of other options. Snatching a bit of marigold leaves, comfrey, and nettles, she hurried over, her mouth full of any herbs that would help. She placed them down by her Leader, and dipped her head. “We only have small amounts of everything, so I would have just given you Goldenrod and Nettle, but we didn’t have enough. This should substitute just fine. And I’m sure I don’t have to chew them up for you, our mighty leader. Or should I do it for you?” She purred teasingly. She looked warmly at Featherkit. “Would you, little one, chew these up for me? I’m sure Goldenstar needs a lot of help, and you can be the perfect helper!” Sh purred, beckoning to the small shekit. @FeatherKit

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by pomegranate; March 19th, 2018 at 02:51 PM.
Old March 19th, 2018, 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Lotustail watched her Leader go from stubborn, to bossy, to wondering, to sad, before she finally processed what her Leader was saying. “I’ll get right to it!” She meowed. The trick to keep hurt cats from panicking was to have a cheerful and confident voice, showing them that there would be no permanent damage to be done. She bucked over to the stores, selecting out a few poppy seeds from the meager stash, daisy leaves to calm the leader, chervil root for aching joints, which might not help exactly, but she was out of other options. Snatching a bit of marigold leaves, comfrey, and nettles, she hurried over, her mouth full of any herbs that would help. She placed them down by her Leader, and dipped her head. “We only have small amounts of everything, so I would have just given you Goldenrod and Nettle, but we didn’t have enough. This should substitute just fine. And I’m sure I don’t have to chew them up for you, our mighty leader. Or should I do it for you?” She purred teasingly. She looked warmly at Featherkit. “Would you, little one, chew these up for me? I’m sure Goldenstar needs a lot of help, and you can be the perfect helper!” Sh purred, beckoning to the small shekit. @FeatherKit
please read above silver! XD

Regards,
Blueberry
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:03 PM
boo

Quote:

please read above silver! XD
Oh pfff XD
Soooo, basically all of that stuff plus this. X3
Lotustail looked up from the kit to see that Goldenstar was now crouched down like she had eaten rotten kill. “Are you Okay? Should I fetch some yew?” She meowed worriedly, anxiety creeping into her voice. Goldenstar had never been so... weak before, never tripping or retching ever. Lotustail watched her expression transform into a writhing face of pain. “What’s wrong? Goldenstar?”

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old March 19th, 2018, 03:06 PM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead

Quote:

Oh pfff XD
Lotustail looked up from the kit to see that Goldenstar was now crouched down like she had eaten rotten kill. “Are you Okay? Should I fetch some yew?” She meowed worriedly, anxiety creeping into her voice. Goldenstar had never been so... weak before, never tripping or retching ever. Lotustail watched her expression transform into a writhing face of pain. “What’s wrong? Goldenstar?”
(LE SILVER FISHIE HAS COME MY FRIENDS BOW TO GREATNESS!!)
Old March 19th, 2018, 03:11 PM
boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green mage View Post
(LE SILVER FISHIE HAS COME MY FRIENDS BOW TO GREATNESS!!)
X3 I’m so excited! I got my name approved. I have finally found ‘Le Silver Fishie’

~pom~

Old March 19th, 2018, 03:20 PM

Quote:

Oh pfff XD
Goldenstar's sence of fear was so strong she was blonded to any pain she felt. She leaped from her nest and ran out of the medicine den, Pushing featherkit twards the nursery. "get inside and dont come out until i call for you." Goldenstar said siriusly to the young kit. She ran to the middle of the clearing and yowled. "Get all kits and elders to the nursery, and then i need one warrior to gaurd the nursery. Everyone else..." Goldenstar trailed off as she heard the sound of mant, many, thundering paws.

(The battle is about to begin! When two rpers say ready we will begin)

Regards,
Blueberry