Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 18th, 2018, 07:31 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He flicked his tail,” Didn’t go to battle.” He mused flicking his tail as if she were nothing but as small apprentice.
Fallenpaws ears flattened again and groaned in boredom shaking her head a bit
ugh he seems boring! she twitched her whiskers with a sigh " do you do anything fun? And besides I hope thunderclan was beat! they aren't fast like us! " she meowed sounding cheery and her tone had a bit of pride her tail swishing a wide smile on her muzzle .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 18th, 2018 at 07:35 PM.
Old February 18th, 2018, 09:19 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird blinked a few before making a non-committal noise, "Maybe." She murmured before looking down at her paws, not wanting to see is obviously upset and uptight body language. Why did he seem so upset? He seemed perfectly fine with the idea yesterday. And it wasn't like she wanted to take tansy! But, she had to! Didn't she? Of course, she did! [B]If she didn't she would certainly die!

@Spiral Whirl
His body tensed, he always knew maybe meant yes. It usually meant. Why not just say no? Stormglare held back a growl, "Why?! G-Gorsebird, I.. why?" he whined. He doubt she would die. She was a heathy fine cat, they had a Medince cat that knew what they were doing. Their was no reason for their to be death. He just didn't want to risk it. So what he didn't know these kits? Their were his, no, not even. Their were their's. Stormglare expression seem upset, Obivously frustrated she would even think of doing that. She would regret it later and just whine to him and complain!

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 18th, 2018, 10:49 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
His body tensed, he always knew maybe meant yes. It usually meant. Why not just say no? Stormglare held back a growl, "Why?! G-Gorsebird, I.. why?" he whined. He doubted she would die. She was a healthy fine cat, they had a Medince cat that knew what they were doing. There was no reason for there to be death. He just didn't want to risk it. So what he didn't know these kits? They were his, no, not even. They were their's. Stormglare expression seemed upset, Obviously frustrated she would even think of doing that. She would regret it later and just whine to him and complain!
"Because I don't want to carry any more of your stupid kits! All they do is kick me, and make sick and hunger and f-fat!" She whined, feeling incredibly moody, "And for what! They just come out deformed anyway and, then I feel bad because you probably think it's my fault!"She babbled, not knowing why Stormglare was so tense when just yesterday he had been so nonchalant about the idea.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 18th, 2018 at 10:51 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 08:29 AM
so nasty

Nimblewhisker paced across the clearing out of boredom, feeling too tired to hunt but not tired enough to sleep.
He eventually sat near the edge, deciding to scan over the clearing with quick eyes, trying to decide what to do as boredom clouded his mind. He shifted the earth underneath with his paw, letting out a sigh as he couldn't think of what to do.

@Nighty

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 10:21 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaws ears flattened again and groaned in boredom shaking her head a bit
ugh he seems boring! she twitched her whiskers with a sigh " do you do anything fun? And besides I hope thunderclan was beat! they aren't fast like us! " she meowed sounding cheery and her tone had a bit of pride her tail swishing a wide smile on her muzzle .
Treefright flicked his tail,” Umm...I hunt and patrol the borders. What every warrior does.” He responded,” We did win for your information, but now that we ended, at the gathering which I may take you to soon, you understand you cannot attack Thunderclanners right. We ended the battle and also, patrolling the Thunderclan border, no attacking them for simply patrolling their border, if they insult you, don’t attack them either, they must strike first before we fight back. We aren’t allies with them, but we no longer are rivals either.” He replied calmly annoyed by the kit with an apprentice name.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 19th, 2018, 11:33 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"Because I don't want to carry any more of your stupid kits! All they do is kick me, and make sick and hunger and f-fat!" She whined, feeling incredibly moody, "And for what! They just come out deformed anyway and, then I feel bad because you probably think it's my fault!" She babbled, not knowing why Stormglare was so tense when just yesterday he had been so nonchalant about the idea.

Sometimes a line needed to be drawn, Stormglare had a bewildered face as he suddenly sprang up. "My stupid kits?! I didn't even want them in the first place, you did! I try to care for you but your just so ungrateful!" He hissed at her, his fur bristling with anger at his mate. His eyes glared at her, his suffix was named glare for a reason. His glares were scary, no doubt. His claws were still sheathed for he would never hurt his mate. Stormglare wasn't abusive. "Well, I do! Some pureblood, huh? Your bloodline is Obivously tainted! You have a deformed kit in this litter and in your last one! I highly doubt that both your mate's blood was tainted and I know for sure mine isn't." He stated.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 19th, 2018, 12:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Sometimes a line needed to be drawn, Stormglare had a bewildered face as he suddenly sprang up. "My stupid kits?! I didn't even want them in the first place, you did! I try to care for you but your just so ungrateful!" He hissed at her, his fur bristling with anger at his mate. His eyes glared at her, his suffix was named glare for a reason. His glares were scary, no doubt. His claws were still sheathed for he would never hurt his mate. Stormglare wasn't abusive. "Well, I do! Some pureblood, huh? Your bloodline is Obivously tainted! You have a deformed kit in this litter and in your last one! I highly doubt that both your mate's blood was tainted and I know for sure mine isn't." He stated.
"HOW DARE YOU!" Gorsebird raged, her eyes exploding with anger, "Don't you think I know my Tawnykit and Sweetwhisker are imperfect! Because I do! And, I don't need your mangy rabbit-brain to point that fact out me!" She snarled, her fur beginning to bristle, "And I know it's my fault and that I horrible mate and mother and that I don't deserve you or any tom-cat for that matter and....I'm sorry I really am."

@Spiral Whirl

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 02:47 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:45 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
"You're just going to have to what for your apprentice ceremony! We have these rules for a reasons Leapkit. Besides, you don't a have a mentor to train you anyway!" Nimblewhisker reasoned gently.
Leapkit had to admit he was right--not that I have to like it. "Fine!" she huffed grumpily. "But when I become a warrior, I'll be the best warrior WindClan's ever seen!"
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:54 PM
so nasty

Gorsebird lay in her moss bed in the nursery trying desperately hard to fall asleep. It wasn't like she wasn't tired. Dear, StarClan she was exhausted! But, she had this impending feeling of dread which just seemed to make sleep impossible, "Tawnykit, love." She murmured, sensing the somewhat tiny kit laying beside her was awake, "What did you do today?" She asked, knowing it was a stupid question because she had been present the whole day.

@Lefty the bear
Old February 19th, 2018, 01:58 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Gorsebird lay in her moss bed in the nursery trying desperately hard to fall asleep. It wasn't like she wasn't tired. Dear, StarClan she was exhausted! But, she had this impending feeling of dread which just seemed to make sleep impossible, "Tawnykit, love." She murmured, sensing the somewhat tiny kit laying beside her was awake, "What did you do today?" She asked, knowing it was a stupid question because she had been present the whole day.

@Lefty the bear
Tawnykit looked up at their mother with a light smile. "I went out into camp and I found a small hole. It turned out to be a mouse nest, so me and a few friends caught one each and killed them." replied Tawnykit, picking up a mouse in their jaws to show how big the mouse was. It was so big that it dragged along the ground when they held it in their mouth. "I brought it for you to eat." added the kit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Closed Thread