Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 04:45 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Stormglare gave her the cold shoulder. He learned that sometimes she-cats needed to learn their place. "They will have their own personalities. Hopefully they aren't like both of us." He said, harshly. It was rather right. He wanted kits who weren't like him or Gorsebird. He didn't want to see one of kits go through what he did, or be so self-centered like Gorsebird. Like both of them. "If you are that hungry just get something from the fresh-kill. I sorry about lashing out but... you were the one who wanted to have kits. " That was all Stormglare said before they reached the camp.
Gorsebird would be lying if she said she wasn't hurt by the Stormglare behavior. Usually, the tom was rather sweet with her which of course she loved even if she would never truly say that outright. What could she say? She had built up barriers that she knew were almost impossible to get through and if some cat did manage to get through they probably wouldn't be pleased with their prize. "No, I not that hungry and even if I was I wouldn't eat...I don't deserve it." She conceded, not bothering to through in some useless mean comment for fear it would anger Stormglare into more bickering, "I won't take the tansy either Stormglare. I love you too much to betray you like that. And besides, you're right I'm the one who wanted more kits in the first place." She assured, deciding to now just dump apologies onto him, "Y-your just so much better then me I d-don't deserve you!" She admitted softly, as they neared the clan entrance not caring if some cat who was passing by heard her because well it was the truth. And it was time Gorsebird admitted it.
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:18 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw blinked and smiled wide " ok . So what's it like at the gathering ? And I guess you could say that were acquaintances with thunderclan. I just don't understand why the battle had to happen in the first place we've done nothing to them " she meowed standing up and shook her fur she never really liked thunderclan and thunder itself in general . She looked around a few times and scratched her ear eliciting a purr then she flicked her ears a few times and sat back down
Treefright forced his fur to lie flat at the last comment of Fallenpaw,” They were hunting on our territory, and one of their warriors killed our deputy, the one before Onyxwhisper. You probably wouldn’t know him.” He shook out his fur,” We aren’t acquaintances of Thunderclan, more closer to neutrals. And we attacked their camp so yeah, both clans are pretty sour now.” Wow explaining battle to a kit is difficult.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:19 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Pondpaw had managed to slip out of camp. Sure, he was allowed to leave the camp occasionally, but not without his mentor, and he hadn’t seen them in what felt like moons. He trained himself, and tagged on hunting patrols occasionally. It was the best he could do, even if he never felt what it was like to become a warrior. He didn’t really fit in with the other apprentinces anyways, well, he did, appearance wise at the very least, but his name just didn’t seem fitting for Windclan. Pondpaw. Pond. Paw. Pond. That sounded like a Riverclan name! Padding through the grass, he saw someone else standing across the space. Pondpaw recognized him, but a name wasn’t coming to his mind, padding over, not sure whether to open his mouth or not. That could be his downfall! Or he could make a friend, that wouldn’t hurt either. He was pretty attractive anyways...wait. He quickly shook his head, knowing that wasn’t something he should be thinking about right now, deciding to speak, a “Hello?” coming out of his jaws.

An irregularity in the sounds around him kinda alerted him of somebody being there even if he didn’t know who it was he didn’t mind just standing for a bit. You could call him weird but honestly he wasn’t to concerned about that either. Than as a simple hello made him aware how much loser the cat was than he jerked his head to the side to see another apprentice standing there behind him. He’s cute! his mind chirped but the toms tail flicked dismissing the thought completely. “Pondpaw right?” admittedly bumble was just a little bit of a creep because he knew everyone even if he was a little far out there. He was quite observant of everything around him even if he seemed like nothing would bother him. The red and brown apprentice offered a nice smile Ashe sat down amidst the tall brown grass and patches of snow littering the hillside. Now the sun was high enough that it breathed its warm embrace over both of them now illuminating the valley behind them. He let out a long deep purr as the heat seeped through his fur and kissed his skin sending chills down his spine. “It’s beautiful isn’t it? The way the sun just illuminating everything... ah the joys of a dawn” he mused turned to look over his shoulder at the sun asit climbed its way up the sky.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; February 19th, 2018 at 05:20 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:22 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post
@Twilight01(sorry I got distracted)
Tawnykit walked out of the nursery in anger at their mother. They looked around the clearing, looking around for another kit to talk to. They were tired of staying with their mother when all Gorsebird did was feel sorry for them. 'I don't need her in my life anymore than I need that stupid father of mine,' thought the kit.
Streamkit watched as Tawnykit stormed out of the nursery. She decided to follow them and inquire about why they were so angry. "Tawnykit, whats wrong," she asked timidly. She was afraid to incur their anger.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Old February 19th, 2018, 05:33 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

An irregularity in the sounds around him kinda alerted him of somebody being there even if he didn’t know who it was he didn’t mind just standing for a bit. You could call him weird but honestly he wasn’t to concerned about that either. Than as a simple hello made him aware how much loser the cat was than he jerked his head to the side to see another apprentice standing there behind him. He’s cute! his mind chirped but the toms tail flicked dismissing the thought completely. “Pondpaw right?” admittedly bumble was just a little bit of a creep because he knew everyone even if he was a little far out there. He was quite observant of everything around him even if he seemed like nothing would bother him. The red and brown apprentice offered a nice smile Ashe sat down amidst the tall brown grass and patches of snow littering the hillside. Now the sun was high enough that it breathed its warm embrace over both of them now illuminating the valley behind them. He let out a long deep purr as the heat seeped through his fur and kissed his skin sending chills down his spine. “It’s beautiful isn’t it? The way the sun just illuminating everything... ah the joys of a dawn” he mused turned to look over his shoulder at the sun asit climbed its way up the sky.

Pondpaw nervously nodded as the other apprentince said his name. Now it was up to Pond to try and figure out what the other tom’s name was, though it was currently draining from his memory. All he could recognize was the appearance. Beepaw? he knew the name was something involving bees, he just didn’t know what. Buzzpaw? something told him it was still wrong, and then he just came along with... Bumblepaw okay. That actually sounded right. He stood next to Bumble, watching the sun rise quietly. He had never been out this early. It was actually really nice. He sat down, glancing at the melting snow, hoping that newleaf would come soon. Newleaf, and then greenleaf. Then things would be nice. Prey would be abundant, and maybe they wouldn’t have to worry about wars anymore. “Yeah...it’s pretty nice,” He murmured, unsure what else to say. He found himself looking at Bumblepaw a little more then he had any other cat, trying to look away every so often smiling ever so slightly the whole time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight01 View Post
Streamkit watched as Tawnykit stormed out of the nursery. She decided to follow them and inquire about why they were so angry. "Tawnykit, whats wrong," she asked timidly. She was afraid to incur their anger.
Tawnykit looked at streamkit with hostility. "Why would you care?" asked Tawnykit, their fur spiking up towards her sister. 'She don't know what it feels like to be neglected by Stormglare and Gorsebird,' thought the kit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 05:48 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Treefright forced his fur to lie flat at the last comment of Fallenpaw,” They were hunting on our territory, and one of their warriors killed our deputy, the one before Onyxwhisper. You probably wouldn’t know him.” He shook out his fur,” We aren’t acquaintances of Thunderclan, more closer to neutrals. And we attacked their camp so yeah, both clans are pretty sour now.” Wow explaining battle to a kit is difficult.
Fallenpaw was wide eyed and her ears perked up she jumped up to her paws her mouth open in shock she felt that tingle of anger which rapidly turned into a flame she narrowed her eyes " those ...those mouse brains! If I were there I would have clawed one of the thunderclan warriors eyes out! Don't they know that they shouldn't be on our territory ??!! Key word our . They must have fleas in their brains to think we wouldn't notice and besides they aren't even fast enough to catch a rabbit any ways I Hope They Were Tought A Good Lesson!" she meowed her tone was full of anger her Green Eyes Full Of Furry She Shook Her Fur With A Tail Flick

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 19th, 2018, 05:55 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFVY View Post
Fallenpaw was wide eyed and her ears perked up she jumped up to her paws her mouth open in shock she felt that tingle of anger which rapidly turned into a flame she narrowed her eyes " those ...those mouse brains! If I were there I would have clawed one of the thunderclan warriors eyes out! Don't they know that they shouldn't be on our territory ??!! Key word our . They must have fleas in their brains to think we wouldn't notice and besides they aren't even fast enough to catch a rabbit any ways I Hope They Were Tought A Good Lesson!" she meowed her tone was full of anger her Green Eyes Full Of Furry She Shook Her Fur With A Tail Flick
He blinked in amusement,” We aren’t enemy anymore, nor allies. But Snowstar swears she was hunting on our territory because monsters chased the prey out of their territory and their clan was hunting, which is a fair exuse for hunting on our territory, not for killing our deputy though.” He meowed.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He blinked in amusement,” We aren’t enemy anymore, nor allies. But Snowstar swears she was hunting on our territory because monsters chased the prey out of their territory and their clan was hunting, which is a fair exuse for hunting on our territory, not for killing our deputy though.” He meowed.
Her whiskers twitched and growled her tail started to lash behind her she huffed " they should have asked some other clan . And they killed our deputy ?! Who do they think they are to just waltz in and kill our deputy when they say they are just going to hunt our prey which they aren't fast enough to. I mean c'mon ! I know you say we're not enemies any more but doesn't it make you angry ? To me thunderclan are nothing but a whole bunch of mouse brained cats to think they can just do that " she shouted she huffed again and shook her fur vigorously and taking a deep breath then sighed " sorry " she murmured her tail stopped lashing

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 19th, 2018 at 06:09 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Miraculous Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Tawnykit looked at streamkit with hostility. "Why would you care?" asked Tawnykit, their fur spiking up towards her sister. 'She don't know what it feels like to be neglected by Stormglare and Gorsebird,' thought the kit.
"Oh, I um..." Streamkit physically stepped back at the hostility coming from Tawnykit's tone. "You just looked so sad..." Streamkit began to feel guilt weighing down on her. She didn't mean to make Tawnykit mad. "I'm sorry." She said, "I didn't mean to make you angry or anything." Streamkit let out a worried moan and backed away, "I'm sorry," she whispered before retreating back to the safety of her nest. She felt like she was about to cry, Tawnykit was her sister... sort of and she didn't want to make her mad at her. Streamkit curled up into a ball and tried to suppress the sadness she felt.

I've decided I'd rather not roleplay but just create characters. The link to my Warrior Cat making thread is right here.

Closed Thread