Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 10th, 2020, 08:18 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

@Xeno
Twistedkit watched in fear as Mistyfern snarled at Curlkit. Her body trembled; had this been a good idea? But she felt like she had to do something. Taking a deep breath, Twistedkit took a step forward, revealing her deformities. Still shaking, she managed to mew in her distorted voice, "I-I just w-wanted t-to ask y-you something..."
Old January 10th, 2020, 08:39 PM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mistyfern’s nose instinctively scrunched up in disgust at the sight of Twistedkit, rearing his head back as though their deformities were contagious. What a vile little creature.. A part of him pitied the kitten, but the other desperately wanted to kick them to the curb just to get it out of his sight. And he’d thought Coyotesnarl was hard to look at. “Well spit it out, then. I don’t have all day.”
@TheNyanCatMinecart @FuzzyRatto

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; January 10th, 2020 at 10:44 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 09:59 PM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Curlkit looked over at his friend and bowed his head slightly. "She has trouble with walking." He looked straight at Mistyfern, and while not blinking (a little eerily, as if staring into your soul), said. ", can I ask you a question?" He finished, but then didn't wait for an answer. "If someone asks you how you are, or how your day was, do you say 'good' or 'good I think'? I think you say 'good I think' because you never really know how you are feeling or how your day was, because as a stand-alone question, you are given nothing to compare it to. So you should just accept the way you are feeling or how your day is, and never really try to interpret it." He paused. "Also, what's a existentialist? What's a philosophy? What's a tangent? Can you eat a tangent?" Curlkit looked around.
@TheNyanCatMinecart
@Xeno

Last edited by FuzzyRatto; January 11th, 2020 at 06:46 PM.
Old January 10th, 2020, 10:03 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

@BILL. @hxneysuckle @tutler @Kitty Mama @Alaska @Fuzzy

The Bengal simply stood there as he watched the grown felines squabble with one another. A worried smile plastered on his face. "What did you just bring me into Smallbear?" he whispered as he leaned down a little ways, giving his mentor an amused look. Thankfully a pair of clanmates began to step in, and it seemed as though they were finally getting on track. However the Apprentice still wasn't quite sure what he was here for. He'd just seen his mentor and walked up.

But Poppypaw had a hell of a time trying to decipher what exactly Bramblebear was saying. After the molly finished he was simply standing there, incredibly confused and all he could utter out was a quiet "What?" that fluttered out before he could stop it. He than looked at Smallbear, hoping for any sort of hint on what the other warrior had just said. "Who's Skinfox?? Leopard cat? Did she mean Leopardflare?"

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old January 10th, 2020, 10:54 PM
Just a tired Transmasc

Bump Policy: 1 week/48 hours (Time sensitive)
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicCat99 View Post
He smiled. "I'm doing good! What about you?" He asked, sitting down. He quickly groomed himself as he waited for the answer.
" Im okay" she answered
all those things matter less than what your heart contains. If you have the soul of a warrior, you are a warrior. All those other things, they are the glass that contains the lamp, but you are the light inside.” -Jem Carstairs
Old January 10th, 2020, 11:42 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL. @hxneysuckle @tutler @Kitty Mama @Alaska @Starfall

This was far from what had been expected of this patrol and quiet frankly Smallbear wasn't sure he wanted to be around this bunch. Maybe it'd been better if he took Poppypaw to do some solo training. This was making him nervous. Leopardflame, Coldsong and Coyotesnarl all seemed crazy. Well maybe just in his perspective. They were intimidating. "...It was supposed to be a hunting patrol..." The cream tabby mumbled to Poppypaw. "I wanted you to have some training and WindClan needs food..." He sighed.
When the commotion died down Smallbear's yellow eyes wondered up to the patrol. What was going on?
"Small boy lead"
He blinked. Wait... She was referring to him! He wanted to protest, say Coldsong should lead or something but was honestly to scared to. "Ah- okay..." Hew mewed back nodding to the much larger warrior. Lead a patrol, oh stars I hate that... With his apprentices question the little tom glanced over. "I think she means Foxpudge and Loepardflare… yeah." He nodded reassuring himself in the prosses.
One deep breath and hard swallow later he turned to Coldsong and Coyotesnarl. "L-lets go." He meowed to the larger toms after mustering the courage.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 11th, 2020, 12:10 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Mistyfern only blinked questioningly as the kitten blethered on about Starclan knew what. Most of it flew into one ear and right out the other. Tangent? He didn't really even know what a tangent was, much less whether or not you could eat one and frankly, he didn't give a rat's droppings. Where did a kit even hear a word like that? Was it even a real word? When finally the she-kitten's chittering had ceased, he took a moment to recollect his thoughts before letting out a frustrated sigh.

"Look, I'm not exactly a.. real medicine cat yet. And even if I were, I'm fairly certain there aren't any herbs to cure blindness or.. whatever disease your friend there has." His steely gaze drifted over to Twistedkit and his face once again twisted into a scowl. Really, they might as well have thrown the whole kit away. He could imagine the entire nursery was plagued with nightmares filled with this little molerat's hideous face.

@TheNyanCatMinecart @FuzzyRatto

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; January 11th, 2020 at 08:36 PM.
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:02 AM
Existing being on Earth

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily Herondale View Post
" Im okay" she answered
"Good! Now, do you wanna play?" He asked as he swayed his tail.

Click my dragons!
Old January 11th, 2020, 02:24 AM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
The familiar scent of grass wafted over me, turning my head to the toms voice. "Why hello Creekrunner." Songbird said curtly, it was hard for her to express her feelings after so many moons shutting them out. "Yes, being cooped up in the queen's den has driven me to be restless. The clearing started to light up with orange and yellow blooming over the cobalt sky. "Yes, it's better to make your self useful other than useless. Would you like to accompany me? Songbird asked her dark yellow eyes meeting green ones.
@mochi
Creekrunner
"Last I checked you weren't with kits, just that adopted fluffball." He thought aloud, flicking an ear in amusement. "Don't tell me you're just staying with the queens to be lazy." He purred, half hoping to get a rise out of her. He meant no real harm, it was just teasing. And he liked to tease quite a bit. "I'd love to." He answered, sending the she-cat a jolly wink as he started towards the entrance, long legs carrying him there in easy, quick strides.

you can post next in the territory if you'd like ^^

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old January 11th, 2020, 07:45 AM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Twistedkit pressed up a little closer to Curlkit, although her tail showed in the light. Her tail was horribly broken, crooked, and twisted, going in all directions: up, down, left, right and arching over her, but not covering her head or ears. The tip bulged and had a little dent in it. Her tail had many small dents in it, and dips and bends, but also had bony areas that jutted up and out underneath the fur. It was definitely unfixable. "I-I just w-wanted some help eating, or s-something?" she asked nervously. "I-it hurts m-my jaw... and..." Twistedkit flipped over, wincing as she put weight on her tail, and showed Curlkit and Mistyfern the thorn wedged deep in her paw, a couple of thorns in her back leg, and a few thorns deep in her stomach, which was all muddy. Her entire pelt was messy, covered in grime, especially her tail. Hesitantly, she asked, "A little h-help?" @FuzzyRatto @Xeno

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; January 13th, 2020 at 06:54 PM.
Closed Thread