Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 15th, 2020, 06:45 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echobreeze18 View Post
"Do you the mouse bile?" Whispertail asked. @Mumble
Fernpaw trotted into the den, a stick with a ball of moss soaked in mouse-bile hanging off of the tip clutched in her jaws. "I've got it!" she mewed, though her voice was muffled.

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 15th, 2020, 07:09 PM
Queen of Laziness

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

So much has happened within the last week of his life. Couldn't Starclan allow him to have some moments of peace in his life? The tortoiseshell padded to the clearing after his walk with Weaselskip and their unexpected chat. Shaking his head and letting out a sigh Brindlejaw prepared himself to hand out patrols.

(Optional Prompt: The patrol sees a flock of sheep on their way to mark the borders. Will they keep their distance or be adventurous?)

"Aspenbreeze ( @Dust ) I am putting you on the Thunderclan border patrol with Smoulderpaw ( @Beau ). Heatherpaw ( @wolfnight ) and I will be joining you." The talk with the feisty molly was still in the toms head and for a good heartbeat he was debating if he should put her and her apprentice on two patrols rather than just one. Hopefully, Aspenbreeze will be satisfied that he listened to her and hopefully wouldn't mind him and Heatherpaw tagging along. His apprentice already saw the territory but the patrol would be a great first experience with him.

(Optional Prompt: The group sees a rouge porcupine. Will you leave it alone or chase it away?)

Turning his attention to the next patrol the tom thought about who he should put on for a second. "The Shadowclan border will be patrolled by Heathernose ( @Beau ), Quiverpaw ( @Zero ), and Silentwhisper ( @Fuzzy ). Please be cautious because we do not want any trouble or for anyone to get hurt." Brindlejaw trusted Heathernose since she proved herself to be a worthy clanmate. Before he assigned the next patrol the tom gave a small smile towards the molly way.

(Optional Prompt: Someone gets caught up in smelling the new, blooming flowers and/or starts to pick them)

"Moonsong ( @Cinnamontail12 ), I am trusting you with the Riverclan border patrol. Tendrilpaw ( @WhiteStripes ) and Rookflight ( @starshooter ) will be joining you." The deputy did not know Moonsong very well since so many new faces pop up and disappear but hopefully this one would stay and prove to be a good clanmate. Luckily he placed Rookflight with the molly for supervision if Moonsong happens to need any help. Blazing orange eyes observed his clanmates before continuing.

"Blackwing ( @Alexcentri ) and Wolfwhisper ( @RainbowQuail) I will put you two on Battle Training. I believe this would be a great time for your apprentices, Curlpaw ( @FuzzyRatto ) and Dawnpaw ( @SparrowSoar ) to spar against each other or endless possibilities to help them for their training." Or they could practice separately, it didn't matter to them since he was not their mentor. Thinking about fighting Brindlejaw had to go and find Elderpaw about the good news.

( Optional Prompt: A mouse nest is found!)

He was thankfully almost done with assigning patrols, all he had left was the two hunting patrols. Sandclaw ( @Pepperpot ) I would like you to take your apprentice Dustpaw ( @LunaFang ) and Pheasantcry ( @hxneysuckle ) on your hunt." Brindlejaw said without a second thought.

(Optional Prompt: You see Two-legs far away and it seems like they are coming closer! What will you do?)

"Wolfbound ( @wren ) I am trusting you to complete the second hunting party with Peonypaw ( @Starbot ) and Flurryheart ( @Beau )." The last patrol was given out short and sweet. With that, he dismissed all of the patrols before he had to deal with some other things or more like cats.

(All patrols are due on May 22. Do not hesitate to leave your clanmates behind if they are taking a long time to reply.)

"Crescentmoon! Batglare! Longlegs! Hickoryfeather! Coldsong! Flintshard! Whitesong!" Yelling the names of his clanmates who were on his wrong side at the moment. As they padded towards him the only signs of his annoyance and hint of anger were shown through his tail that was waving through the air. "I assigned you all on patrols and yet none, none of you came to report back. The only one who did was Littlewish. So, please tell me why are you not reporting back about the patrols to me or Twilightstar? If this is a way of your 'defiance' towards me and how you feel that I am not a good enough deputy for you then that was completely mouse-brained. Our clan depends on the food that hunting patrols are supposed to bring. Our clan's safety is in the paws of the borders patrols because they strengthen and regularly check our territory." For once his orange eyes were a reflection of the fire of annoyance inside. "If you are injured or if something else is going on then please tell me or I am assuming that you do not care for your warrior duties. So, does anyone have a reasonable excuse for not completing the tasks I gave out?" Meeting each of their gazes with a stern look, his mouth tilted in a frown the tom waited.

@TeamRiverRipple @Moonraven @-Pounce- @Sparkling Bliss @Fae @crypticcountryroad @CheetahPelt

Last edited by Sweetie; May 15th, 2020 at 07:11 PM.
Old May 15th, 2020, 07:21 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Wolfbound was happy to able to take a hunting patrol of her own, she was never quite good at the whole “follow rules” thing. “Flurryheart! Peonypaw!” The silver flicked tabby shouted over her shoulder as she left the clearing not caring to wait. She knew peony was obedient enough to follow (even if he was a little weird) and she’d never met Flurryheart before. Though if Peonypaw could make it she was sure the warrior could.
Heading out onto the moor the she cat felt that relieving sense of openness wash over her. Her favorite place to be. “Alrighty lovely, I’mma give peony here alittle touch up on his hunting skills but once I’m done I’ll head out that way and you can go wherever you please” The warrior said with a prompt smile dropping onto her haunches and waiting for the pair to catch up.

@Beau @Starbot

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 15th, 2020, 07:25 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Dawnpaw padded to Curlpaw. "So, I guess we're sparing, hm?" She mewed, and waited for the 2 mentors to give them instructions. @RainbowQuail @FuzzyRatto @Alexcentri
Old May 15th, 2020, 07:27 PM
all that i’ll ever need

( @Dust / @Shimm / @wolfnight )

Smolderpaw’s ears perked as he heard his name called and the tom excitedly trotted toward the deputy. He hadn’t yet been on an official patrol, so the ginger apprentice was excited to show his ability. Every aspect of clan life excited Smolderpaw and the former loner was practically bouncing with his eagerness to experience even more of the Windclan lifestyle. He was also pretty excited that Brindlejaw was on his patrol since the tom was the deputy and Smolderpaw remembered Aspenbreeze telling him that it was a good idea to get on the good side of the leader and deputy. Tail waving eagerly in the air, Smolderpaw marched up to the entrance to camp and sat down, facing the clearing to wait for his patrol mates.
-
( @Shimm / @Zero / @Fuzzy )

Heathernose looked up at the sound of Brindlejaw’s voice and hurried over to the small crowd before the deputy to hear if she’d be assigned a patrol. She felt a bit of pride when she heard that she’d be leading a patrol and her chest fluttered slightly at the sight of Brindlejaw’s smile directed toward her. Heathernose sent one back and mouthed, “you’re doing great!” The tortoiseshell had seen too many cats berating the deputy and she hoped to lift his spirits through her gesture. Looking quickly around for the apprentice and warrior on her patrol, the molly made her way toward the entrance, trusting them to find her there.
-
( @wren / @Starbot )

Flurryheart wasted no time in walking toward the entrance as soon as his name was called. He always hated to be paired with a mentor and apprentice pairing for patrols- it was always an excuse for a training lesson with him as a third paw. Oh well, he could always strike off after a hare alone if the duo got into a lesson. He had heard that Wolfbound was a strong warrior anyway, so he didn’t mind working with her.
Old May 15th, 2020, 07:28 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

--Hawkstride--

Still sitting on the rock, Hawkstride flicked her ear as the tag along apprentice followed and her own apprentice didn't. "Hmph, not exactly what I was named for.." She muttered under her breath. "No problem, apprentices need to be trained and it annoys me when they aren't." Hawkstride smiled down at Cherrypaw before jumping down. "Alright, while we are waiting for Sparrowpaw, you can show me your best hunting crouch."
@kittygirl @Wolfie
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; May 15th, 2020 at 07:29 PM.
Old May 15th, 2020, 07:39 PM
all that i’ll ever need

@wren / @Starbot

Flurryheart trotted out into the territory behind Wolfbound, moving swiftly from his position by the entrance. Once they were a ways away, the warrior spoke and Flurryheart nodded, “sounds good,” he rumbled, speaking politely despite his gravely tone. He sniffed the air, offering another nod before heading off in another direction after a faint scent trail. The fluffy tom caught the scent of a hare and continued onward away from the mentor and apprentice, tracking it until he caught sight of the pale creature and managed to sneak up on it just enough to pounce and kill it before it could run.
Old May 15th, 2020, 07:39 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

It was approaching the first light of the morning, a promising morning at that. Wolfbound looking quite raggedy from restless sleep, fur sticking up on the top of her head while tufts of mats clung the her underbelly. She’d always hated the long fur of her underbelly, a trait she shared with her younger brother. With a yawn the she cat rolled onto her back extending her legs into the air with a yawn. Perhaps she’d take a walk this morning stretch her legs before everyone else woke up, granted she could do that now a days with the lack of dawn patrols being sent out. Rolling back onto her side and examining the damage done by her nest. That would be a pain to pick through.

“Stupid fur”

The warrior grunted under her breath going to work at trying to groom the tangles out, a desperate attempt for something that clearly wasn’t working all that well. Nobody would see her though would they? Not that anyone who’d see her this morning would really judge for bad nest fur but she never knew. Perhaps she’d run into that fireball of a shadowclan warrior or perhaps Twilightstar. Granted though that was a slim chance.

@Beau

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 15th, 2020, 07:46 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@wren

Heathernose lay curled in her nest, peeking at the weak strands of dawn light that struggled through the branches of the gloomy den. Dawn was one of the calmest times of day for her. The lack of activity in the camp made the rampant loneliness within her take a rest- perhaps because she was alone rather than lonely. Then again, dusk was a terrible time of day for her that left her feeling emptier than the nest of an insomniac. Sighing to herself, Heathernose groomed the fur along her flank, not wanting to untangle herself from her nest quite yet.

Movement caught the tortoiseshell’s eyes in the shadows of the den and she recognized through the faded light the figure of Wolfbound. Before she could whisper a morning greeting, Heathernose heard her mumbled grumble and couldn’t suppress the giggle that escaped her at the sight of Wolfbound’s rumpled fur.

“Need some help?” Heathernose whispered warmly, leaning toward Wolfblund in an effort to send her voice only toward the other she-cat rather than letting it ricochet around the den and wake other cats.
Old May 15th, 2020, 07:57 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Twistedpaw felt uncomfortable, then shook her head. "This... I've had this name for so long that it's started to define who I am," she admitted. "It's the only memory of my parents and... my sibling, or at least, what was supposed to be my sibling. And, even if my parents were horrible... they were good cats. They just weren't happy with how I turned out." She glanced down at her paws.
"Thank you so much for the support. However, I'd rather have my name stay with Twisted- in it. If I'm named Twistedface or something like that, then so be it. It's not the end of the world or anything; it doesn't define who I am."
She paused, wondering what they would say.
"And I guess that I am more talkative around those who I trust," she purred. "Like you two."

@FuzzyRatto @LionKitKat
Closed Thread