Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:50 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:48 PM
BeePaw, WistriaPaw...
by leader
Last post by leader
Today 03:33 PM
A Marten And The Marsh (p)
by Zei
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 03:31 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 16th, 2017, 12:29 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
Edmia couldn't help the sound of fresh kill. Even though she knew how to hunt, it was difficult and the kit hadn't had a successful kill in 3 days. Without thinking, the small kit followed this new strange cat.
The lilac warrior nodded as the kit followed her. "I have three kits, they are apprentices now, but in my opinion, I'm a good mother. I could be your adoptive mother till your 6 moons, thats when you start being taut survival skills." The she-cat rambled, "We are nearly there, just follow me~"

(Ill post in the clearing, ill mention you.)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 16th, 2017, 12:56 PM
casually vacant

My Mood: Asleep
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Asher padded along a path in the territory, unsure of where he was. He looked around, wishing someone would come up and finally talk to him. He had been traveling alone for a while, and getting thirstier as he moved. He sat down for a moment, allowing him to get a good view of the area.

@Ludicrous Lunacy
My DA | Charrie Finder

Last edited by happycyanide; April 16th, 2017 at 01:05 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:01 PM

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

{ @Edmia }

Stormtail padded into the clearing, warm gaze still on the kit. "This is the Windclan camp, where we live. Do you want some prey?" She explained as she settled down on a rock, beckoning the kit. "Sit here; ill fetch some."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:21 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

The tiny kit nodded her head eagerly. "I love freshkill! I know how to hunt but it's really hard! Don't you think so?" Edmia started rambling. She had nothing on her mind but fresh kill. Her tail thumped impatiently.
@The Eye Of The Storm
Old April 16th, 2017, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle View Post

The small molly crept up behind the pacing tom her ears flattened agaisnt her head as she tilt her head to the side as she watched him do so. Clearing her throat she said loud enough for the tom to hear clear enough. "Are you okay? Do you need someone to talk too or...? Pacing around the camp isn't doing anyone much good and you're worrying some of our clan mates... even well me" She said the ending quietly as she took a seat wrapping her tail neatly over her paw as she hopped she at least got his attention in some way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmia View Post
The tiny kit nodded her head eagerly. "I love freshkill! I know how to hunt but it's really hard! Don't you think so?" Edmia started rambling. She had nothing on her mind but fresh kill. Her tail thumped impatiently.
@The Eye Of The Storm
{For Edmia}

Stormtail chuckled at the kits words, "Hold on. Ill get a hare." The warrior paced up to the fresh-kill pile and took a plump hare, a fine kill. She leapt back and dropped it in front of the kit. "Go on, but don't eat too fast, you would get a belly-ache."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{For turtle~}

The red-ringed warrior nearly left into another cat in surprise. Which was most unlike him, the tom normally was calm and cold. "Oh, well, hello Milkfrost. I was jus exercising..... Uhh.... Well, Its none of your business, thats what it is." The tom mewed defensively, his tail thrashing in annoyance. Its none of her business, they are my kits! Why does she have to be so rude! The tom glared at the warrior, ears flattened and tail thrashing.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old April 16th, 2017, 03:09 PM
Ed

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

{For Edmia}

Stormtail chuckled at the kits words, "Hold on. Ill get a hare." The warrior paced up to the fresh-kill pile and took a plump hare, a fine kill. She leapt back and dropped it in front of the kit. "Go on, but don't eat too fast, you would get a belly-ache."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{For turtle~}

The red-ringed warrior nearly left into another cat in surprise. Which was most unlike him, the tom normally was calm and cold. "Oh, well, hello Milkfrost. I was jus exercising..... Uhh.... Well, Its none of your business, thats what it is." The tom mewed defensively, his tail thrashing in annoyance. Its none of her business, they are my kits! Why does she have to be so rude! The tom glared at the warrior, ears flattened and tail thrashing.
Edmia ignored Stormtail's warning and gobbled down the food. Thankfully there was no stomach ache, but she did burp. Finally looking around for the first time, she realized that the clearing was pretty big. A little overwhelmed, she flattened herself to the ground.
Old April 16th, 2017, 04:19 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad company View Post

{oh dear lord sounds like something my dad would do, why jinx why xD}
At his question, Leopardpaw laughed. "Dad, please no." she said through laughs, covering her muzzle with her paw. After regaining herself, she looked at him and pawed him. "I'm not that special." she said. "But I am doing well. Surgestorm has been teaching me some herbs and stuff, and me and Moonpaw have been training together, and we've been having Featherpaw join us." she replied to his first question. She loved her dad, his playful attitude, how he was protective of her. Sure, she wondered who her true parents were, but she couldn't think of much, since her mother was dead and her father was a kitty-pet. Sunsong, Smokethorn, their kits, Surgestorm, Moonpaw, and Featherpaw were the only family she knew.
[ cx smokethorn is your typical dad ]

Smokethorn released a lighthearted laugh at Leopardpaw's rather embarrassed response. At the slightest movement of her forearm, he scrambled to his paws and jumped away within a few heartbeats. He moved so quickly he was nearly a blur, and he did it laughing. He was a cat who could not sit still for long, and he had been seated long enough. Now that he was standing, though, he was level with Leopardpaw when she was seated. However, Smokethorn was one of the swiftest cats in WindClan, well-supported by his stereotypical build, and there was no doubt in his mind that he could beat his daughter in a race. His paws itched for movement, and he eased their urges by prancing around his daughter. ``You're not into females, are you?`` He questioned bluntly. He was completely oblivious to her orientation, so he immediately assumed she was hetero. But now that she mentioned Moonpaw and Featherpaw... ``Because I can intimidate she-cats if I need to.`` He wasn't aware that the topic could be embarrassing for poor Leopardpaw. ``And I'll need to have a word with Surgestorm, if you're going to be hanging around him at times.`` He needed to make sure the tomcat would look after his daughter.
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:01 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

The flame-orange tomkit stood on shaky legs and slowly padded to the nursery's entrance. The three moon old kit longed to help Surgestorm with medicine cat duties. Applekit looked out of the nursery at the Medicine den across the clearing. He thought he could even smell some of the herbs from where he was. (Btw his mother died and he's been on his own. He had no littermates, but took a slight interest in healing)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]

Last edited by vellichor; April 16th, 2017 at 05:03 PM.
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:21 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

(Not gonna quote cuz there's too much XD)

@bad company

Surgestorm opened his mouth to reply to Leopard just as Moonpaw's spirit entered the den. A chill went through him mid-syllable, and he stopped momentarily, a glazed look over coming him as if he was having a vision. However, it was not a prophecy he was seeing, and he still couldn't see his niece, but it was almost as if he could hear her voice. Another chill overcame him as she pressed herself into his fur and cried, remembering a time not long ago where they had snuggled together for warmth on a particularly cold winter day. The back of his mind whispered to him. Prepare yourself... A few seconds later, the medicine cat's ears perked, and then he blinked, the moment lost just as quickly as it had come. "That was wei-" His voice stopped working just as Blazingstar and the two warriors entered the den holding his kin.
His pale yellow eyes opened wider than most would think they could as he took in the scene before him. Moonpaw's pelt was almost completely soaked in her own blood, and even his professional eyes couldn't quite tell where it was coming from because there seemed to be so much of it. And, for the first time in a long time, he was nauseous at the sight of it. If he wasn't in so much shock, he might;ve puked, but he actually couldn't move. He was frozen solid once again, just like moons ago when the evil era leader killed tow of his clanmates in front of him and the rest of the clan. Surge knew he had to do something, but he was frozen in fear once again. His gaze remained frozen on the flower resting delicately by the suddenly smaller seeming apprentice, the pretty petal splattered slightly with droplets of blood. Bile crept up his throat and into his mouth as he watched a tiny droplet of blood fall from it and splatter onto the newly cleaned floor of his den, the floor Moonpaw had just hours ago helped him clean. He could barely hear Blazingstar speaking, and even Leopardpaw's scream sounded far away. Surgestom just couldn't get his body to do anything.
A moment passed, and then another as the ebony tom just stood there, his gaze locked onto Moonpaw's very still body. Too still. She looks dead. Is she dead? His thoughts seemed to come in slow motion, but he could still feel his heart beating in realtime. For the second time ever, Surgestorm was too shocked and scared to do anything. The only difference was that this cat in front of him wasn't just a clanmate to him; it was his brother's kit, his niece, his best friend. This is my fault... These thoughts echoed, even though there wouldn't have been much Surgestorm could have done to prevent this catastrophic event. His vision blurred, and he swayed on his paws, almost as if he was going to faint.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old April 16th, 2017, 05:41 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post

The warrior sat, watching the young leader carefully. Not responding too his first two sentences, they listened to decide what to say next, but as the word "ok" frowned. "You most certainly weren't a moment ago. What happened?" Rain asked, their gaze still worried. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to pressure the other cat, but she did feel concern for their leader; cats didn't usually sprint out of the medicine den and behave as if they were being attacked by foxes, and Blazingstar had seemed somewhat beyond reason only a moment ago. They wanted to as who "he" was, but quite honestly, that would be nosy in their opinion, so the femme simply waited as they wondered what to do. Blazing most certainly didn't know them, and if he did, it was because they had trodden on Shrikecall, so they had no idea what the appropriate action would be. Perhaps offering their rabbit? But then, it wasn't a very good rabit--scrawny, in their opinion--and they didn't actually know if Blazing even liked hare.
Blazingstar started rocking on his haunches, averting his gaze from the concerned feline before him. How was he supposed to explain what had just happened and why he ran away? He was seeing ghosts? He'd sound ridiculous! Only medicine cats saw ghosts... well spirits. He couldn't just simply say that. "I remembered something terrible from looking at Moonpaw," he blurted out without realizing. When he did come to terms with what he said, he felt his ears burn with heat and his gaze stayed resting on his paws. "I mean- I... Moonpaw's hurt. Badly hurt and I don't know if she'll make it or not, she has to right? She can't die to a badger that we've been trying to hunt down in the territory, right?" His golden gaze looked upwards to meet theirs. There was desperation in them. If Moonpaw died, it would be the first death he knew about in the clan. How could he live with that? How did Dapplestar? Sure, it was apart of warrior life, but he had been there to bring her home. He had been there to track down the badger that attacked her. How could things have gone so badly in moments?

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread