Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 06:47 PM
Lightningpaw and the...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 06:45 PM
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 19th, 2018, 03:22 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Well, he's better than having some mangy rogue as a father I'll tell you that right now!" She sneered, not knowing why the kitten had such a repulsion to her father, "Stormglare loves you sweetpea he just has a funny way of showing it sometimes." She chirped.
Tawnykit shook their head violently. "All you see in me is a useless crossed eyed kit. I see it when you talk to me." growled the kit, walking back over to their mother, their nose almost touching Gorsebird's nose. 'I take a rogue father then Stormglare!" snapped the kitten.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:23 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Treefright flicked his tail,” Umm...I hunt and patrol the borders. What every warrior does.” He responded,” We did win for your information, but now that we ended, at the gathering which I may take you to soon, you understand you cannot attack Thunderclanners right. We ended the battle and also, patrolling the Thunderclan border, no attacking them for simply patrolling their border, if they insult you, don’t attack them either, they must strike first before we fight back. We aren’t allies with them, but we no longer are rivals either.” He replied calmly annoyed by the kit with an apprentice name.
Fallenpaw blinked and smiled wide " ok . So what's it like at the gathering ? And I guess you could say that were acquaintances with thunderclan. I just don't understand why the battle had to happen in the first place we've done nothing to them " she meowed standing up and shook her fur she never really liked thunderclan and thunder itself in general . She looked around a few times and scratched her ear eliciting a purr then she flicked her ears a few times and sat back down

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old February 19th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Angelique's Brother!

@Twilight01(sorry I got distracted)
Tawnykit walked out of the nursery in anger at their mother. They looked around the clearing, looking around for another kit to talk to. They were tired of staying with their mother when all Gorsebird did was feel sorry for them. 'I don't need her in my life anymore than I need that stupid father of mine,' thought the kit.

Last edited by Barnabas; February 19th, 2018 at 03:34 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:35 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Hearing his name called made him stop in his tracks. With a half-heartedly snort he started to head to where he heard the voice. Now he wouldn't have done this but truth be told hearing the voice be cut off made him worry. Stormglare knew it was Gorsebird. However why was she cut off? He stopped when he saw her, glaring. "And I thought you were actually in danger." He said, his voice carrying no emotion..
"What do you call this?!" Gorsebird moaned, somewhat dizzy from her 'fall'. She was, of course, referring to the nosebleed the little tumble had caused her. For good effect, she even shook her head scattering crimsons specks all over the surrounding snow and ground to show the tom she wasn't fibbing. It only worked to make the dizzy spell worse, however, as she then struggled to keep her footing.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 19th, 2018 at 03:36 PM.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:44 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty the bear View Post

Tawnykit shook their head violently. "All you see in me is a useless crossed eyed kit. I see it when you talk to me." growled the kit, walking back over to their mother, their nose almost touching Gorsebird's nose. 'I take a rogue father then Stormglare!" snapped the kitten.
"You take the back." She urged, her tone slight titering in on anger, "Stormglare is your father and you shan't talk bad about him unless you have a valid reason! And you don't." She clarified to Tawnykit in a rather condescending tone.
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:45 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"What do you call this?!" Gorsebird moaned, somewhat dizzy from her 'fall'. She was, of course, referring to the nosebleed the little tumble had caused her. For good effect, she even shook her head scattering crimsons specks all over the surrounding snow and ground to show the tom she wasn't fibbing. It only worked to make the dizzy spell worse, however, as she then struggled to keep her footing.

"Just, just follow me. Surgestorm can stop your nosebleed if it doesn't stop by the time we get there." Stormglare meowed to her, forcing himself to not laugh. Karma was the best if you didn't get it. His tail swayed, ready to go back to camp and clear his thoughts. Maybe catch a hour of sleep. He heaved a sigh, blinking away his tiredness. He could feel his rage drain away, giving up on his anger. He'll deal with everything when he had to.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:46 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
"You take the back." She urged, her tone slight titering in on anger, "Stormglare is your father and you shan't talk bad about him unless you have a valid reason! And you don't." She clarified to Tawnykit in a rather condescending tone.
"You stand up for him, but not for me! Some mother you are!" yowled Tawnykit, running out of the nursery, their eyes beginning to cloud.
(let's continue this in the camp now; yes Tawnykit is a bit of a brat. Lolz)

Old February 19th, 2018, 03:50 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Nimblewhisker nearly jumped out of his fur upon hearing the unfamiliar voice. His head quickly snapping to where he heard the noise. He was then pleasantly surprised to see... Birchthistle. Or at least that's what he thought the other tom-cat's name was. "Oh, uh hey there...umm my name's not actually Nimbletwitch it's Nimblewhisker." He clarified, not knowing if the tomcat had been seriously confused or just making fun of him.
Aspenburr dipped his head slightly. "Oh yes, Nimblewhisker. Very sorry about that mix up." He apologized quickly. His voice was cool and he felt at fault for mistaking the tom's name. Aspenburr hadn't been too social throughout his apprenticeship, not talking with many apprentices or warriors really. He just wanted to train and get through. That was his goal, and some might cal him ambitious for it. "I'm Aspenburr, a fairly new warrior. I must say I never talked with many cats. I was more focused on other things, so it is pleasant now to get out and be a bit more social without the stress of training now."
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old February 19th, 2018, 03:59 PM
so nasty

Default WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

"Just, just follow me. Surgestorm can stop your nosebleed if it doesn't stop by the time we get there." Stormglare meowed to her, forcing himself to not laugh. Karma was the best if you didn't get it. His tail swayed, ready to go back to camp and clear his thoughts. Maybe catch an hour of sleep. He heaved a sigh, blinking away his tiredness. He could feel his rage drain away, giving up on his anger. He'll deal with everything when he had to.
"You don't even care!" She mumbled, kicking some snow up as she started to follow after him, "I hope our kittens are not as uncaring as you!" Gorsebird sniffled, as blood started to well up and trickle down her nose. Somewhat forgetting about the tansy incident, "I didn't even get a chance to eat that mouse before to up and left me!"
Old February 19th, 2018, 04:16 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"You don't even care!" She mumbled, kicking some snow up as she started to follow after him, "I hope our kittens are not as uncaring as you!" Gorsebird sniffled, as blood started to well up and trickle down her nose. Somewhat forgetting about the tansy incident, "I didn't even get a chance to eat that mouse before to up and left me!"
Stormglare gave her the cold shoulder. He learned that sometimes she-cats needed to learn their place. "They will have their own personalities. Hopefully they aren't like both of us." He said, harshly. It was rather right. He wanted kits who weren't like him or Gorsebird. He didn't want to see one of kits go through what he did, or be so self-centered like Gorsebird. Like both of them. "If you are that hungry just get something from the fresh-kill. i'm sorry about lashing out but... you were the one who wanted to have kits. " That was all Stormglare said before they reached the camp.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Closed Thread