Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by poppy
Today 10:07 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:06 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 10:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:02 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 18th, 2018, 02:52 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thimble21 View Post
[So cute!!]

Wishpaw patted the little tom on the head. "You have to rotate in midair, than pounce." She meowed, excited to be the teacher and not the learner for once. She demonstrated in last time, made the same mistake he had made, and landed in a heap on the floor.
Wishpaw's comfort and explanation of what Tempestkit needed to be successful did little to quiet his sobs. He started to make rapid movements in the directions on the nursery wanting the apprentice to carry him to his Mama so Gorsebird could cuddle and soothe him.

Last edited by Tavvi; April 18th, 2018 at 02:52 PM.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:06 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wishpaw's comfort and explanation of what Tempestkit needed to be successful did little to quiet his sobs. He started to make rapid movements in the directions on the nursery wanting the apprentice to carry him to his Mama so Gorsebird could cuddle and soothe him.
Wishpaw frowned as she picked herself up of the ground. "Well, I don't think...." Then she had an amazing idea. "Ok, Tempestkit!" She meowed with fake cheer. " but let's play a game while we do it. We'll pretend that this is an enemy territory, and we need to get you back to camp ok? So I'll carry you, but you'll have to be super quiet. " She waited for his approval on the plan..
"I don't believe in the impossible" -Thornwhisker
"One is never enough." - Duskfern
"I go fast. Try to keep up." -Hawkstorm
"Look at you. I don't think you have a right to judge." Shrubpaw
I am super busy right now, so responses will be short and delayed.

Old April 18th, 2018, 03:19 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Wishpaw frowned as she picked herself up of the ground. "Well, I don't think...." Then she had an amazing idea. "Ok, Tempestkit!" She meowed with fake cheer. " but let's play a game while we do it. We'll pretend that this is an enemy territory, and we need to get you back to camp ok? So I'll carry you, but you'll have to be super quiet. " She waited for his approval on the plan..

Tempestkit let out a high whine thinking Wishpaw was going to refuse to carry him crocodile tears beginning to pool in his eyes as he was starting to edge toward tantrum territory, "MAAAAAAH!" He squeaked blatantly ignoring her 'game' idea his mind only focused on his Mama and getting to her to feed and cuddle with. "MAAAH, MAAAAH, MAAAAAAAAAH!" Tempestkit bawled trying to dig into the ground through his claws were still slightly soft.
Old April 18th, 2018, 03:24 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:

Tempestkit let out a high whine thinking Wishpaw was going to refuse to carry him crocodile tears beginning to pool in his eyes as he was starting to edge toward tantrum territory, "MAAAAAAH!" He squeaked blatantly ignoring her 'game' idea his mind only focused on his Mama and getting to her to feed and cuddle with. "MAAAH, MAAAAH, MAAAAAAAAAH!" Tempestkit bawled trying to dig into the ground through his claws were still slightly soft.
"Oh, dear." Wishpaw sighed . "Well here goes nothing." She gently picked him up by the scruff and lugged him towards the nursery . She set him in front of the nursery entrance and nudged him in. "Now you can go say hi to you mama, okay? Okay." She then tried to sneak away, hoping you to avoid the wrath of the queen.

Old April 18th, 2018, 03:44 PM
so nasty

Quote:
"Oh, dear." Wishpaw sighed . "Well here goes nothing." She gently picked him up by the scruff and lugged him towards the nursery . She set him in front of the nursery entrance and nudged him in. "Now you can go say hi to you mama, okay? Okay." She then tried to sneak away, hoping you to avoid the wrath of the queen.

Tempestkit cooed weakly as he was picked up excited to see his Mama his mouth slightly watering at the thought of milk. However, when he was laid down and Wishpaw looked to be leaving he started to cry again rushing up to yank on her tail, "MAAAH AAH WASPOW! MAAAH AAH WASPOW!"

(Tempestkit is trying to say "Mama and Wishpaw!" but as you can see it's not turning out to well. XD Also if it's okay could Tempestkit have a one-sided crush on Wishpaw?)

Old April 18th, 2018, 03:53 PM
{Insert Evil Laugh}

Quote:
Tempestkit cooed weakly as he was picked up excited to see his Mama his mouth slightly watering at the thought of milk. However, when he was laid down and Wishpaw looked to be leaving he started to cry again rushing up to yank on her tail, "MAAAH AAH WASPOW! MAAAH AAH WASPOW!"

(Tempestkit is trying to say "Mama and Wishpaw!" but as you can see it's not turning out to well. XD Also if it's okay could Tempestkit have a one-sided crush on Wishpaw?)

(Fine with me. It could become two sided as they get older if you want.)

Wishpaw sighed at the tugging at her tail. "All right you little Thistle brain." Bracing her self, she stuck her head into the nursery door. " Gorsebird, I think Tempestkit wants you for something. " She tried to sound as cheery as possible.

Old April 18th, 2018, 07:18 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Wolfpaw looked away and felt the fur on her cheeks get hot causing her ears to flatten grrrrr, good thing there was some there other mouse brained apprentices took most of it she snorted " thank you " she said under her breath with a twitch of her tail tip still feeling grumpy she scooped up the moss with her paw and rolled it up into a ball now nudging it over to petalpaw and her brother with her nose . Mudpaw perked his ears up and he huffed " kittypet aren't exciting anyways they are so lazy ! They don't even believe in starclan and they're with twolegs. I heard from another cat once that the twolegs hands smell like pastrami ....what ever that is . I think the cat used to be a twoleg . " he meowed then felt offended once he saw her poke the mud with her paw his ears flattened " hey! What's that supposed to mean? " he meowed then blinked he looked around for a good spot "how about somewhere in a good sunny spot ?" He asked since he didn't have a good idea where in the clearing
Petalpaw tilted her head and looked at Wolfpaw curiously. She brushed off her friend's peculiar expression and replied, "no, thank you!" She smiled and watched as the other apprentice rolled the moss into a neat ball. Petalpaw laughed, "yeah. I've never seen a kittypet, but I bet they're fat and lazy, sitting in the paws of their precious twolegs. I would rather die than be like that!" She stomped, trying to look righteous and brave. Suddenly her head tilted, "Passedahmery? That sounds weird, maybe it's the name of their kittpet food, since they touch it all the time. I can't believe those cats don't even try to hunt, they just sit down and eat their mush!" Her eyes widened when Mudpaw's reaction to her previous statement. She suddenly chirped, "I didn't mean it in a mean way, I was just commenting that the ground is very wet." She hated to offend anyone, but it happened often because she said whatever came into her mind, often trying to fix it after she's already said it. "Sunny spot? Sounds good to me, lead the way," she meowed, picking up the mossball in her mouth and stepping closer to Wolfpaw, smiling through the moss.
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Spirit

It seemed like everything had favored Ferretpaw today as Blazingstar quickly found himself beneath the small feline, her jaws at his throat. It move happened so quickly that Blazingstar actually had to take a moment to process what happened and how. Still, he was impressed, he simply let out a purr before nudging Ferretpaw off of him. That part wasn't too hard since she was still a bit smaller than he was. As he got to his paws, he shook his fluffy fur out before being reminded of the cuts he received just a few minutes prior. "You did very well, Ferretpaw," he spoke proudly, tapping his tail on her forehead before giving her a smile. "I believe you deserve your warrior name. You've come so far. I knew you could do it!" he spoke very happily.
Old April 18th, 2018, 10:21 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
fireflare was relaxing when his eyes widened at the ginger body toppling over him, and following up by batting at his face. he snorted, instantly knowing it was blazing himself,"I think Mr.Star is just a bit clumsy," he laughed, dodging blazingstars attempts at his face with ease. in retort, he took a sheathed paw and batted is along the leaders face, much more accurate seeing as he was right side up, unlike somebody. "I should tackle you where you stand just for bumping into me, what if you messed up my groomed pelt?" the whole conversation seemed very kit like but fireflare thrived in it, after all the tension for these past moons he wanted to feel like a kit again.

Blazingstar gave him a mischievous smile, which looked ridiculous in the position he was still choosing to lay in. "Well it's a good thing I'm not standing! Can't tackle me then," he spoke sarcastically, knowing that he found a loophole to Fireflare's statement. Actually, Blazingstar was rather proud and amused by this and it was very visible in his expression. "But don't worry, I would fix your pelt for you if I ruined it," he winked before laughing softly and rolling over onto his stomach. His tail swished behind him, kicking up some dust in the process.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 19th, 2018, 11:15 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
spireflare looked like he was going to claw the shecat where she stood. he wasnt really fond of them, having a more sexist view than others. fireflare oare on the other hand stared at her with wide eyes, being taken out of his angry daze to look at the molly. he didnt know why she was getting herself involved when this was obviously personal. spireflare chuckled, pushing past the molly and his brother,"What, you going to listen to a molly?" he sneered, slipping his way out of the exit of the clearing entirly. fireflare sighed, trying not to roll his eyes in the back of his head. "Im sorry about him, hes an airhead." he said irritably,"and we were just arguing like we usually do. just got a bit more heated." he was kind of glad she had stepped in, he wouldnt have put it past spireflare to make it physical

Ashenfall glared defiantly at the red tom, her ears pinned back near her head she tried not to growl. She was slightly ashamed that she had been listening in on their conversation, but she was also glad she stepped in. Ashenfall didn't move a muscle while he moved away, she simply watched him go through narrowed eyes. When the tom was out of sight she sat down and looked at his brother. Ashenfall nodded slightly, her eyes remained narrowed as she did. An airhead appeared to be a rather vague description of what that tom was. He was talking about killing cats. Innocent cats! That was not the type of cat that she would describe as a airhead. "Just an arguement, alright then," Ashenfall had heard enough to know that it was not a normal arguement, but she hoped that the tom had enough sense to tell Blazingstar the truth. She stood up and padded in the direction of the warriors den.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

Lynxpaw didn't mind the little jab about his own mother. Instead, he had chuckled along with Mothpaw. ''Exactly, waiting for her...when she'll never come around.'' He flicked his tail dismissively, still wondering how in the world Lemonspotted was chosen to be a mentor. In all respect, Lynxpaw felt his own mother needed the mentor. Or, someone to look after her because she was quite hazardous. ''I pity you, Mothy. I really do.'' His tone held light teasing, but his statement was set to be true. He laid the tip of his tail on her shoulder for a moment, ''Have you been practicing the hunting technique I showed you?'' He asked her, withdrawing his tail to happily swish it back and forth. The tom didn't expect to run into Mothpaw; not that he didn't want her company. He actually enjoyed her company quite a lot, but he was still young, and in the mindset of being around his own reckless gender. Mothpaw enjoyed the roughhousing that he done with his tom friends, but each time he laid eyes on her...he felt she was too fragile to play with. He usually got a little defensive when the other toms played a little too roughly with Mothpaw. ''Don't take it too heart,'' He had rolled his eyes, muttering something inaudible about his mother. ''She forgets about her own kits,'' He laughed. It was such a tragic thought, but all too humorous for him. Lynxpaw had met Fawnfern, and he seen Weaselshade from a distance. He recalled Mothpaw telling him that her parents argued a lot, and it reminded him of his own parents. His father was always chasing after his estranged mother...family life was just too stressful, which was why the older apprentice focused on his friends. Who were like his family. He thanked Starclan for that everyday. Lynxpaw blinked his eyes, regaining his composure when Mothpaw addressed him once more. ''Huh?'' He squinted his eyes. He couldn't make out what she said for a moment as he was lost in oblivion, but then it clicked in his moment a second later and he shook his head to clear his thoughts. ''Oh, well I was about to - '' Pausing. He wanted to say that he was about to look for one of his male friends, but noting how excited Mothpaw was when she greeted him...it made him feel bad about rushing away from her. He hadn't been spending much time with her as a best friend would. After all, she was his first friend. His best friend. He would had felt like a fox-heart if he pushed her aside like she were unwanted company. ''I didn't really have anything planned.'' He rephrased his words, wetting his jaws with his tongue. ''Hunterfang let me have a break - I've been working hard, you know, Mothy. Soon, I'll be a professional and no one would be able to beat me!'' He purred, arrogantly. The ever-so-confident feline put on a smirk.

Mothpaw sighed. She was not in anyway waiting for Lemonspotted. The no good excuse for a feline was probably knawing at the fatest rabbit on the fresh kill pile that useful warriors had worked hard to catch. Useful warriors that Mothpaw would never be like because of her lousy mentor. She knw that cats like her father, Rowanpaw, Larkpaw, and Cloudedpaw would all help her if she asked but currently she felt too embarssed to ask anyone for help other than Lynxpaw. She knew it was foolish because her father was a warrior and knew so much more moves than she did and could teach her quite easily, but it was still embarssing. "Yeah," Mothpaw answered, she had been practicing that technique in all the spare time she got whiche was a LOT. She had managed to catch a shrew, and a mouse before but it had taken a lot of her energy. She certainly intended to practice more before she actually went hunting again. "I won't, I'm sure she's just one of those terrible cats," Mothpaw purred, seeign Lynxpaw could make her purr even when talking about her mentor. Mothpaw's ears pinned back. She couldn't imagine how Lynxpaw was laughing about his mother hating her own kits. She had felt terrible when her parents faught. "Lynx, you know it's not funny," She said softly, "I'm glad my parents don't fight as much anymore, it was terrible when they did." Mothpaw was a sensitive cat, she understood why Lynxpaw was protective when she was rough housing with him and his tom friends while Larkpaw was off somewhere else. Sometimes Cloudedpaw wasn't around, to busy hanging out with Oriolepaw, which annoyed her. Cloudedpaw was younger and smaller than her and there for funner to wrestle with. "Yes?" Mothpaw asked when his voice trailed off. She waited a while until he said something, whatever he was going to do she wanted to do with him because she was bored out of her mind. "Oh, okay!" She purred, if he didn't have anything planned that meant that they could just hang out until one of them came up with something to do. Mothpaw rolled her eyes, toms, always talking about what great warriors they would make some day and how unbeatable they would be. Suddenly the Molly's eyes sparkled. She leaped at her friend, aiming to pin him to the ground. "Are you sure about that?" she asked, knowing that since he was larger than her and had a good mentor, he would be able to pin her down easily.