Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 7th, 2018, 09:31 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

@Aurora Australis

Padding calmly onto the training moor, Blazingstar relished at the thought of this training session. The ground was softer here and it was open, the grass didn't grow nearly as tall as it did in other areas of the territory. It was perfect. He had brought Ravenpaw here today, their first actual session and he was going to leave the choice to him. Ravenpaw would either get to learn how to properly hunt a rabbit or learn how to fight, more specifically, defend himself. Blazingstar would leave offensive training for later moons, believing that defense was a greater advantage to winning a battle and to avoid serious injuries. Especially with everything going on right now. "So Ravenpaw," he spoke, assuming the apprentice was behind him still as he made his way to the center of the training moor. "What do you want to learn first? Combat or hunting?" he inquired

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old July 8th, 2018, 04:00 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
@ponyapan

(That all sounds perfect to me!)

Once they had left camp, after meeting his his new mentor, Jaypaw had realized rather quickly that there wasn't going to be any slow moments. As Moorfoot took off, the gray tom sped after him, easily keeping his stride in pace with the warriors' and keep up on the trail. Running wasn't a specialty to him like hunting was, but he was rather quick due to his time spent running solo throughout the moorland. With the wind ruffling his fur and the greenleaf sun beating down on his back, Jaypaw felt more alive than he had in moons. Despite his late night with Kestrelflight and their talk, he felt energized and ready to take on the day.

"Thank you," Jaypaw breathed as they came to a halt on WindClan's training grounds. It was rather empty, a few scuff marks here and there from previous training sessions. Anticipation to get started raced through his veins, flexing his forepaws as he glanced at Moorfoot. A slight chuckle arose from his chest at the toms teasing tone, and he knew it wasn't meant to be anything other than that - a teasing comment. "I like to think they are, thanks to Shiningfeather. She left off on teaching me some more advanced combination moves," he replied, remembering how he'd learned never dodge-and-attack techniques the last they they had worked together. It seemed so long ago that they had been together, practicing them. Now, Jaypaw felt as though moons had passed by when in reality it hadn't even been a full moon yet.
"Well then," Moorfoot began when he heard the cat speak of his skills, "That is indeed bad luck for me. But let's see how this goes. Nothing is ever over until you have decided it is so, so keep fighting on even if it seems hard."
He backed a few steps."Oh, and no claws or teeth!" he reminded Jaypaw. Fighting isn't really my speciality, he thought.
Not at all, to be honest. I have a quick turn, which can surprise my opponents. Though, Jaypaw were clearly fast too.
Moorfoots whiskers twitched in anticipation. "Then, I'll go first!" he finished.
He didn't want to give Jaypaw time to ready himself, so he nearly hadn't finished saying the words before he hurled himself forward with all the speed he could manage. I'll take a basic technique first, and see how he counters it. A 'scratch'-turn-run would be good, he decided and brought out his paws- without his claws, though.
Old July 8th, 2018, 10:35 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachycrime View Post

The gentle breeze of warmth from the newleaf sun swept throughout the clans bringing the promise of warm backs and full bellies. Blue hues seeped out the entrance of the warriors den as a large white tom pushed his way out. The sun had well passed sunhigh as the tom took a seat next to the den drawing a pink tongue over his fur as he gave a quick groom. Yawning slightly he tilted his head back his gaze shifting over the clearing.

Sheepcurl had been chosen to join the dusk patrol the night before choosing to hunt right after the tom had returned rather late bringing with a few plump rabbits with him. Knowing that he had nothing to do for parts of the morning he had stuck to sleeping in before joining the rest outside. A soft purr erupted in the back of his throat as he watched others bask in the warm glares of the clans sharing tongue with one another, seeing some of the kits play around outside the nursery to seeing the busy cats making their way in and out of the camp as they continued on with their tasks.

The white feline was rather happy to see others bounce with joy seeing as the harsh grip of leafbare. That was until his gaze landed on the ginger molly not too far from where he had sat. Seeing how agitated she seemed by the way she walked he figured that something must have upset her. Taking a moment or so to think wither if it was a good idea or not to confront her and see what was wrong. Sighing softly he pushed himself up and padded over to her. Dipping his head he flicked his tail, “I couldn’t help but notice that you seemed upset is everything alright Lionsoar?” He asked softly taking a seat in front of her a look of concern flooded his eyes as he studied the molly in front of him.

Deep in thought, the light-colored molly hadn't even noticed that Sheepcurl had been walking towards her. When he spoke, she had a bit of a jump-scare. Her dark brown hues widened and she heeled her head up, ears perked and instantly alert. Her claws even unsheathed in the slightest. Upon realizing it was just a clanmate, Lionsoar shamefully flattened her ears against her head, shifting her gaze to the ground.

It took her a few more moments to register what the tom had said, as she still had thought buzzing in her head. Once the full mode faded, she blinked twice, before she was able to decipher his words. “Oh oh, me? No need to worry about me! I’m perfectly......” Lionsoar has never been one to lie. Yes, she found it embarrassing sometimes to need help from others, but she knew she did need it. She couldn't just go on in her life without having at least a little help. But she didn’t have to be happy about it.
But lying? That was another story. Lying was wrong, even if you did do it to make a cat feel better. Lionsoar had never been a liar, and she didn’t ever want to be one. If I told Sheepcurl I was fine, that would be lying.

No lying.
Letting out a sigh, she stopped in her pacing, realizing she had been letting the tom hang on her unfinished sentence for a while. “Honestly, I’m not perfectly fine. But there’s still no need to worry about me.” She added the last part quickly, hoping that he wouldn’t try to press and help her. She didn’t need more embarrassment for one day.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old July 9th, 2018, 01:36 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"Crazy? Oh we're going down that route are we, batty?" She shot right back at him with a laugh that she felt had been stored for much too long. It felt good to finally laugh and smile again. Her body ached from the amount of work she had been doing, but it seemed dulled now that he was here. Dulled to the point she could actually mess around with him and not collapse due to exhaustion. And even as he answered her string of questions, she would continue to bat and bounce, not stopping for a second and yet hearing every single word he said in response.

Of course slowly she would stop, having worn down her extra energy, causing her to puff out and slowly sit back down in order to listen to the rest of his answers. Her head would nod and still her eager smile would remain, happy to hear that he'd been working hard on his duties as a warrior, just as she was doing. Her gaze would flicker to the ground for a moment as he made mention of it not being the same, not being able to see her daily. And she could agree with that, in fact, she felt quite guilty. Being so caught up in overachieving her duties, she had neglected to even try to find him around camp. It was her fault that they hadn't been able to see each other as often as both of them wanted. But that could change.
Then her gaze lifted back up as he moved on, grin returning as bright as ever. "Oh, what, you don't think I can handle you? Or do you think I'm not cool enough? Because I think it's you who can't handle me! And I'm definitely cooler than you!"

Seeing him flop down, she'd take the opportunity to pounce on him then roll off with a laugh, gently kicking at his back as if to prompt him to turn around and face her. Remaining laying down on her side, the side of her face pressed to the ground, she'd sigh out, nodding her head. It was her turn to share news.
"I can't say my news is much more different. I've been working a lot, daily, doing everything I can possibly do as a warrior. Hunting, patrolling, keeping apprentices in line even if I don't have one of my own yet. I take every patrol I can get my paws on, well into the night too. I don't really care if they give me an apprentice or not, I just want to show Blazingstar and Buttercupbreeze how good of a warrior I am. I eat when I can and sleep when I can, but for the most part I'm working. No cat has really messed with me per-say, but sometimes I feel like the veteran warriors kind of criticize me behind my back. Might just be a feeling though, I'm not sure. I just want to be on their good side. And I talked to this one tom, really really skittish, but he's nice once you get to know him. Rookpatch I think his name was? Not sure, but he's alright. Not as cool as you though." Her eyes glimmered a bit; strange of her to give him a compliment, but for some reason she felt she wanted to make it known that she did think he was pretty cool. If only she could explain the slight knots in her stomach when she talked with him. Was it excitement or something more?
”Hey! No you’re not!” Pineneedle laughed, swiping a paw at her side (claws sheathed, of course) when she made her remark about being cooler than him. In all honesty, she probably was. What other cat could claim to have saved someone from a life of dishonesty, grown up from a fiery kit to a strong-willed warrior (and a good one at that!), worked hard her entire life to make her Clan proud, and on top of everything, was his best friend? Pineneedle didn’t like other cats. It wasn’t any surprise to anyone, especially since he didn’t really talk to them around the clearing. He kept to himself most of the time, he rarely smiled, and he only spoke if he absolutely had to. So if anyone were to see him laughing and joking around with Adderheart, they probably would have thought it was someone else entirely… someone who was a much better cat than the tom they knew. Pineneedle wasn’t embarrassed to admit that in the least. Ears pricked up, he followed Adderheart’s long line of speech, trying to catch every word. For most of the time he was smiling, but that smile faltered when she mentioned other warriors talking about her behind her back (who would do that?) and Rookpatch. Throughout the time they had been friends, he and Adderheart had never really discussed crushes.

As stated before, Pineneedle didn’t like other cats, and Adderheart… well… she had always been busy with her warrior duties and hadn’t really focused on things like toms. Maybe she liked she-cats, and she just hadn’t told him yet. Pineneedle sort of doubted it, but he could never be too careful. Besides, if she did, then… well, naturally he would support her, but he probably wouldn’t be happy about it. He kind of liked Adderheart himself, he supposed. She was a ray of sunshine in his dark, dreary world, and one that he had come to count on through life. ”Who’s Rookpatch? Are you guys friends now? Did you like him?” Of course, Pineneedle had almost missed her comment about him “not being as cool,” and it hadn’t quite occurred to him yet that she probably didn’t like this tom. Pineneedle wasn’t always the smartest tom, especially when he was blinded by other emotions… and right now, he was just a little jealous. Of course, he was trying really, really hard not to be, but it was hard when he was thinking about everything that would change. For the moment being, his green eyes were slitted and he was studying Adderheart with a new (almost) jealousy that would have wiped the smile off of anyone’s face. Subtlety was not a strong point of his, and while that was normally okay, he would have given anything to be more inconspicuous at this point. Just so that she wouldn’t suspect or accuse him of the jealousy he knew all too well that he was feeling.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; July 9th, 2018 at 01:37 PM.
Old July 10th, 2018, 12:09 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

(Howdy I'm new so i hope i dont step on anyone's toes, this isn't my first rp but i hope you will enjoy my characters. if anyone wants to reply to this feel free to)

Ambergaze stretched his forelegs as he looked over the moor and his clanmates. The orange tabby tom sat up with a grin on his muzzle as his gaze landed on his clanmates in the clearing. The tom smiled fondly and took a deep breath of the crisp air. The sun was out and warmed the crest of the hills and the petals of moor flowers. As Bee's buzzed about from one flower to the next and a beetle crawled on a nearby stone Ambergaze stood and took in the sights of his clan, off into the distance he could see the trees marking the end of his territory.

The young tom padded down from his spot on the hill and leisurely made his way into the main part of camp. His gaze again flew to the distance, to the trees marking the border and Ambergaze's eyes narrowed briefly before he turned to the cat's in his vicinity. Pineneedle and Addeheart were talking together and the tom decided to leave them alone. Just then Ambergaze's stomach growled and the lanky tom made his way to the fresh kill pile and decided to see Buttercupbreeze about going on a hunting patrol as the pile was getting a little low. Ambergaze quickly picked up a mouse and looked at his clanmates for a place to eat.
Old July 10th, 2018, 10:24 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

@IceyGlitch

Falconfall trotted across the moor, haste showed in the flexing of his long brown legs. The tom was out with his apprentice, and he wanted to take some time to actually build up skills outside of the training moor, out to the places where he could run into other cats, - although his clanmates - that would prepare him for being more wary along the borders. The warrior himself was young, having been a warrior for not too long but still long enough. The brown tom saw the edge to like a sallow dip in the ground and hastened his pace. This would be a great spot to hide in with the high grass standing up, hiding the dip from all sides except the one he had entered by. Laying down, hoping that the colouring grass would hide him he awaited his apprentice.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:01 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
"Well then," Moorfoot began when he heard the cat speak of his skills, "That is indeed bad luck for me. But let's see how this goes. Nothing is ever over until you have decided it is so, so keep fighting on even if it seems hard."
He backed a few steps."Oh, and no claws or teeth!" he reminded Jaypaw. Fighting isn't really my speciality, he thought.
Not at all, to be honest. I have a quick turn, which can surprise my opponents. Though, Jaypaw were clearly fast too.
Moorfoots whiskers twitched in anticipation. "Then, I'll go first!" he finished.
He didn't want to give Jaypaw time to ready himself, so he nearly hadn't finished saying the words before he hurled himself forward with all the speed he could manage. I'll take a basic technique first, and see how he counters it. A 'scratch'-turn-run would be good, he decided and brought out his paws- without his claws, though.
A chuckle left Jaypaw's chest as his mentor mentioned that this was indeed bad luck. The young tom wasn't the best fighter in WindClan - his abilities definitely lay more skilled in the region of hunting - but he could hold his own. "Of course," he agreed, lifting both of his paws up to ensure that his claws were sheathed. He'd never want to hurt any of his Clanmates, let alone his mentor. Plus, he would need to save those claws for the next battle that would arise - whenever that would be.

Jaypaw barely had time to finish this thought before he watched Moorfoot come flying towards him, paws outstretched. The gray furred feline knew he wouldn't be able to dodge it, so instead he readied his muscles and faced him head on, lifting his own claws so that as Moorfoot crashed into him, they would roll together a bit. Using the momentum to his advantage, Jaypaw let them roll once before heaving upwards with his hind legs in an attempt to send Moorfoot flying away. Betting on that this would work, he prepared himself to get to his paws quickly and rush him head on, knowing he would be dazed from the rolling.
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:41 PM
~Fae of the forest~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
A chuckle left Jaypaw's chest as his mentor mentioned that this was indeed bad luck. The young tom wasn't the best fighter in WindClan - his abilities definitely lay more skilled in the region of hunting - but he could hold his own. "Of course," he agreed, lifting both of his paws up to ensure that his claws were sheathed. He'd never want to hurt any of his Clanmates, let alone his mentor. Plus, he would need to save those claws for the next battle that would arise - whenever that would be.

Jaypaw barely had time to finish this thought before he watched Moorfoot come flying towards him, paws outstretched. The gray furred feline knew he wouldn't be able to dodge it, so instead he readied his muscles and faced him head on, lifting his own claws so that as Moorfoot crashed into him, they would roll together a bit. Using the momentum to his advantage, Jaypaw let them roll once before heaving upwards with his hind legs in an attempt to send Moorfoot flying away. Betting on that this would work, he prepared himself to get to his paws quickly and rush him head on, knowing he would be dazed from the rolling.
Moorfoot realized that fighting as a mentor woild show to be harder than he had thought. He couldn't just fight Jaypaw, or show his apprentice a few moves and expect them to just come naturally- no. Moorfoot would have to look out for weaknesses in Jaypaw as they fought, so that he could improve in the future.

He was reminded of these thoughts as he flew forward and saw the fast reaction of his apprentice. Good thinking! Moorfoot silently praised. The other clans wouldn't expect a windclan cat taking an attack like that, so he'd have an advantage.flashed through his mind as he fell helplessly into the cat, who then made them roll a few tail-leangths before a sudden stop that made threw Moorfoot forward into the ground.
This really wasn't good, Moorfoot decided. I'm on the verge of losing the fight! he confessed, panting. I'll think through the fight later, and just observe it for now- otherwise, he'll have an even greater advantage, seeing as my mind won't be working correctly for a while. He ignored the growing pain at the side of his left ear that had ocurred when he smashed into the ground. I won't be able to concentrate my eyes for a bit, but- Moorfoot could pretend like it hadn't done any damage to him.
As swiftly as he could when he hit the ground, he raised his head and turned around in one, quick move- his turns was the best part of him.
(He really hoped he was facing the right way) He hissed, and bushed out his fur in an attempt to intimidate the apprentice, or at least pretend like he was able of defending himself. Though, the thought gnawed at him, intimidation was the thing he was worst at. Moorfoot had always been told that he never looked capable of hurting someone until the moment they fought.
Old July 10th, 2018, 03:49 PM
stardust memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyapan View Post
Moorfoot realized that fighting as a mentor woild show to be harder than he had thought. He couldn't just fight Jaypaw, or show his apprentice a few moves and expect them to just come naturally- no. Moorfoot would have to look out for weaknesses in Jaypaw as they fought, so that he could improve in the future.

He was reminded of these thoughts as he flew forward and saw the fast reaction of his apprentice. Good thinking! Moorfoot silently praised. The other clans wouldn't expect a windclan cat taking an attack like that, so he'd have an advantage.flashed through his mind as he fell helplessly into the cat, who then made them roll a few tail-leangths before a sudden stop that made threw Moorfoot forward into the ground.
This really wasn't good, Moorfoot decided. I'm on the verge of losing the fight! he confessed, panting. I'll think through the fight later, and just observe it for now- otherwise, he'll have an even greater advantage, seeing as my mind won't be working correctly for a while. He ignored the growing pain at the side of his left ear that had ocurred when he smashed into the ground. I won't be able to concentrate my eyes for a bit, but- Moorfoot could pretend like it hadn't done any damage to him.
As swiftly as he could when he hit the ground, he raised his head and turned around in one, quick move- his turns was the best part of him.
(He really hoped he was facing the right way) He hissed, and bushed out his fur in an attempt to intimidate the apprentice, or at least pretend like he was able of defending himself. Though, the thought gnawed at him, intimidation was the thing he was worst at. Moorfoot had always been told that he never looked capable of hurting someone until the moment they fought.
It was only a second, but Jaypaw was able to spot the hole in Moorfoot's intimidation plan. He wasn't about to doubt his mentor's ability to defend himself, but he had to throw caution to the wind in a situation like this. The adrenaline from just this battle training session alone pumped through the apprentice's veins and he charged at Moorfoot, paws skimming the grass. It was a short distance, and he turned quickly, bouncing away off his hind legs before turning and landing on his forepaws. Now he was facing Moorfoot's side, and he lunged again, aiming for his mentor's side with outstretched paws. He silently prayed to StarClan that he'd been able to complete the move before the older tom turned and faced him - his attack would then be pointless.
Old July 11th, 2018, 01:20 AM
Bubbles!!!!

My Mood: Sad
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
@IceyGlitch

Falconfall trotted across the moor, haste showed in the flexing of his long brown legs. The tom was out with his apprentice, and he wanted to take some time to actually build up skills outside of the training moor, out to the places where he could run into other cats, - although his clanmates - that would prepare him for being more wary along the borders. The warrior himself was young, having been a warrior for not too long but still long enough. The brown tom saw the edge to like a sallow dip in the ground and hastened his pace. This would be a great spot to hide in with the high grass standing up, hiding the dip from all sides except the one he had entered by. Laying down, hoping that the colouring grass would hide him he awaited his apprentice.
Eclipsepaw raced through Windclan territory lost in excitement and thoughts. The young tom thought about what his mentor might teach him today. Suddenly the black apprentice skids to a stop shaking himself from his thoughts. Opening his jet black maw he drinks in the scents around him and catches a faint scent of a Windclan cat. Falconfall! Eclipsepaw thinks and he pads towards where the scent trail was heading. He notices that the scent was closer and he races forwards in excitement not realizing there was a dip in the ground hidden by tall grass. He yelps loudly as he scrabbles around trying to stop his inevitable fate of falling. His attempts were vain but it wasn't dangerous ...this time... but he was still scared.

Weebly {work in progress}

If you want to roleplay feel free to text me

Love is like an illness. The cure hurts and there is always a good chance you wont get better.
Closed Thread