Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
burntToast Character bio's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:40 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
Closed Thread

Old November 27th, 2019, 12:04 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Blazingstar's scratches hadn't looked bad either, and now he was dead. Foxpudge wasn't reassured by her words but he knew he couldn't change her mind, so he dipped his head respectfully. He'd have to make her visit Beeblaze as soon as they got back. "Lead the way, Brightstar." @Fuzzy

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old November 27th, 2019, 12:31 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Grateful Foxpudge dropped the subject Brightstar would return his nod. They should just get the small patrol done. So, the molly lead them out of camp and in the moor. Heading straight to the grounds she had just sworn off limits.
It didn't take the two that long to get there at the pace Brightstar had set. Though she slowed as it came into sight. "Keep your scenes sharp, I have no idea what's out here." She warned glancing over at the tom.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 27th, 2019, 12:37 AM
work is never done

The closer they got to the forbidden hunting grounds, the.. stranger the scents in the air became. It was thick, heavy, with a faint scent of dung and an underlying taste Foxpudge couldn't pinpoint. There was something.. wrong.. with what they were approaching, and he was surprised a patrol would blindly go into this. "Do you think the Twolegs had anything to do with this? There's a.. weird scent in the air. I've never smelled it before." @Fuzzy

Old November 27th, 2019, 12:44 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@BILL.
Foxpudge's suggestion made perfect sense to her. "I wouldn't doubt it." Brightstar agreed. The farther they walked the more powerful the scent grew. With it Brightstar could feel her head start to ache. Most likely from the strong scent. "How could this seem normal? Prey doesn't seem to mind but why?" She asked, half to herself, confused by the scenario. Fox couldn't even figure out the scent. It was all so weird.
Old November 27th, 2019, 12:50 AM
work is never done

Foxpudge wrinkled his nose with displeasure, a dull headache and the faint sense of nausea quickly overcoming him as they continued deeper into the tainted land. Why weren't the other animals affected by this? Could they just not tell? "Maybe we can find a source for this before we head back, try to figure out where it's coming from before we put this place off limits.. if we can remove it, that'd be best.."

The feeling of being unwell was gradually beginning to pick up with his light-headedness, but he was struggling to keep it together. It hadn't been that long since they left, he didn't want to be the reason it ended so soon. @Fuzzy

Old November 27th, 2019, 01:05 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

This seemed to get worse as they continued. Brightstar's slight ache turned into a throbbing headache. "Yeah..." She agreed. Her ears moving at every sound. This made no sense. "It just seem its everywhere. An overwhelming amount of... of something." Brightstar added, pausing briefly to shack her head. She just felt like going back and curling up to sleep.
As if things couldn't get worse, Brightstar was starting to feel sluggish and nashis. A headache she could handle but she really didn't want to throw up. Curious she looked over to Foxpudge. Was he feeling the same or was she the only one? By the look he had she guessed not but kept to herself. Maybe he was just not liking the smell. "I don't know if I can handle this much longer." Bright admitted, her nose pulled back as if it was a way to block the scent. She liked nothing about this.
@BILL.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old November 27th, 2019, 01:13 AM
work is never done

"Do you want to head back?" Foxpudge questioned, turning his gaze to look at Brightstar. His stomach was churning, head throbbing to the point in which he thought he might pass out. "... I think..." and then he lurched away from Brightstar, staggering as he heaved out the contents of his stomach. "... I don't want to be in this cursed place anymore," he managed once he was done, the taste of bile strong in his mouth. "It's like the Dark Forest itself has poisoned this area." @Fuzzy

Old November 27th, 2019, 02:07 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Before she even got the chance to answer Foxpudge's question. It happened again. Another cat emptying their guts in front of her. Luckily she wasn't attacked this time but the sight and smell of it made her stomach clinch. Her body jerked as if she was going to vomit herself but nothing came up. Reminding her that she hadn't eaten anything yet. Maybe that was a goof thing for once.
Ears pinned back Brightstar turned her attention to Foxpudge. "Me nether." She groaned. Visiting this place probably wasn't the best idea she had. Nothing good had came of it.
"I don't even think the Dark Forest could do this..." Brightstar added taking a few steps back. They just needed to get back to camp. Maybe have Beeblaze look them over. "Lets go." The molly added her voice almost a whisper as she turned to leave. Her head ached, her stomach felt like it's return the slightest crumb and she just wanted to collapse and sleep. That didn't even mention the scratches she had. Boy did she have a list.
@BILL.

Old November 27th, 2019, 02:18 AM
work is never done

Ugh, the sooner they were out of here the better! Foxpudge didn't have much left in his stomach but he didn't want to spend the rest of the day hurling what was there. There was no way he was going to argue with leaving, his head was clouded and he felt another wave of nausea swirl in his stomach. This place was cursed by something, and he'd be fine never coming back here again after this. "Couldn't have said it better myself! If I see this place again it'll be too soon."

Turning back, Foxpudge was with Brightstar every step of the way as they left the tainted grounds and made their way back to camp.
@Fuzzy

Old November 27th, 2019, 09:02 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

At the single word of instruction Smallbear got up and followed. His stubby legs having to move twice the amount of her long ones, if not more. The warrior was practically running to keep up. She really doesn't slow down for anyone. Small realized as he scampered to try and keep up. "Uh, c-can you slow down?..." He asked quietly trying to keep up with her long strides. This was one thing he hated about himself. Being so small was annoying.

(just going to pretend his name was never Littleflower )
She finally stopped and looked back. Silently, Bramblebear began to walk slower, though still remaining strides ahead of the little-legged tom. Her tail lashed as she forced herself to take smaller steps. The silver tabby glanced back every few steps to make sure Smallbear hadn't fallen behind again, flicking an ear in affirmation each time. She kept up the agonizing pace until they reached the designated location, stopping and turning around. "Hunt here," she stated, "You there. I am there." Bramblebear pointed to separate locations in their general vicinity using her tail. "No return until have two prey." She squinted at the tom, wanting to make sure he understood before she went off to hunt.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Closed Thread