Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM
Closed Thread

Old May 9th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by implimm View Post
Truthfully, she didn't get it either. Teenage rebellions were supposed to be fun and exciting, not full of emotions bigger than she could handle without getting swept up in them. When would she get to sneak out late at night for parties in the hills? When did she get to go and develop a crush on some cute cat and steal her first snuggle when nobody was watching? Those were things other apprentices did! Or, maybe they did! Elderpaw didn't know. Echopaw comes to mind for a heartbeat while the she-cat is thinking, and she feels a stab of guilt for how she'd treated the weird outsider again. It had been weird that she was so old but still chose to behave like a kit- But the gray tabby regretted leaving things the way they were when Gingerrain disappeared shortly after all their drama. She sniffles, scooting uncomfortably in her shelter the same way Batglare had been doing. She was only just now beginning to actually realize just how awful of a place this had to be for the both of them to be cramped up in. Blinking, she lifts a shining gaze to her mentor again. He had been talking about Twilightstar and how awful she was, which Elderpaw couldn't even bring herself to agree with or argue. She was immensely grateful to have him. Him specifically- nobody else would have sufficed for her.
So, when he begins to whine about being stuffed beneath a thorny bush of shelter with her, Elderpaw lets out a tiny giggle and nods. "They ached a lot on the way out here," she admits to him. "That's why I didn't go any further." Suddenly wriggling about, the little she-cat inches closer to the tom and before he could even possibly have had the chance to escape, she presses her muzzle into his fur. Burying her face in Batglare's shoulder, Elderpaw lets out a tiny, quiet purr. "Bugs or no bugs," she murmurs. She lingers for only a few moments before drawing back, though, and after pulling away she prods at him with a paw. "Now get out! I can't until you're out of the way." Flashing a smile at him, she laughs a bit again. "I expect you to send me running for my life after that!"
Batglare was glad someone could find amusement with this, he would never have taken Elderpaw as one to laugh at another's pain. His intense yellow-green eyes glare at her as she gradually creeps towards him. It brought him back to the days his younger sister did the same, usually playing the most horrible tricks on him. Batglare was waiting for her to do something irritating, so all the tension and wound up was for nothing. All he got was a brief cuddle and some purrs. It was a little bit of a letdown, not that he was lamenting.
It was strange, the last time he's gotten anything close to this was so many moons ago. Batglare did not enjoy physical contact unless it was for fighting. Yet, Elderpaw was an expectation for the time being. Ignoring her paw poking, he turns his head as he felt some fur on the tip of his tail get caught on a thorn considering he had starting lashing it when Elderpaw started being weird. It hurt getting snagged and he didn't dare try yanking it free. It takes some biting, he gets his tail free though. Naturally, he can't help but hiss at his apprentice for the hell of it at her teasing tone.
"Don't give me ideas." Batglare scoffs at her running comment as he got to his paws. He ducks his head, broad shoulder brushing against the side, and glides his tail in between his legs to keep from getting it snagged again. It takes some weaving and he's free! Batglare lowers himself into a stretch, back practically cracking when he bends down. He stands to his full intimidating height and shakes out his body, starting from his head to the back of his tail. An assortment of bugs flew out of his coat, plopping down he quickly began scratching at his shoulder. There was an itch but no matter how much he scratched it didn't go away.
"Come on, let's get going." He tossed to the she-cat as he starts leading the way home. "If you don't keep up you'll be left behind." The brown and white tom grumbled, picking up his pace into a slow run.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wren View Post

The leader had caught her look. Wolf you moron. The silvery grey she cat kept her eyes ahead fighting the urge to steal another quick glance. How could she help herself? The lilac leader was prettier up close.. granted she felt the same way about heathernose and who ever that shadowclan warrior was that other day. What was this sudden burst of emotions? The gushing she had done over every single molly she’d come across. Was it loneliness... the feeling of betrayal from her siblings? Fear. No that was silly, absolutely impossible. She didn’t need anybody. She was a flirt and it simply boiled down to that. She felt her heartbeat pick up.

Real smooth wolf real smooth.

Whatever ignore it. The warrior looked up and down the path a few times than back over at Twilightstar this time trying her hardest not to linger for too long. “You sure? It looks a whole lot paler these days. Have you been taking care of yourself?” The she cat teased flashing her a stupid grin as they walked alongside each other. Related to her mother? That was never a good sign. Wolf wanted to be on her good side and somehow she ended up on the complete opposite. There goes the “just be yourself” expression.

“Hey now. Don’t say that I’m sure they’d care. You are the only reason windclan didn’t fuse with riverclan or die off with SkyClan” The she cat said in all honesty her face revealing a more reflective expression. “You’ll have to stay alive for a little bit or the last bit of windclan beauty dies with you” She mused quietly as she stepped off the easily walked trail towards the more wooded area leaving her flirty comment in dead water.

“Coldstub? You’d really put that power hungry warrior on the top of your list. You just keep getting more interesting. A leader who doesn’t want to be leader.. someone who’s willing to put a dark forest cat on top. Mhm.” the she cat thought out loud glancing over her shoulder to meet her gaze briefly with a smile. This patrol was going all over the place.. and she didn’t exactly like the outcome. The desperate attempt to please the leader would likely end her up in a worse place than she started out in.

What was going on here? Now Twiightstar was well practiced with body language, she had several moons to pick up on certain cues, facial expressions, she could do eyes but it was far more difficult to do it. Since she spent a lot of her kithood and apprenticehood sleeping and watching. So long as the cat wasn't closed off or wore an uncracked mask, Twilightstar could at least get a glimpse of what they were thinking. Wolfbound was confusing to an extent. Just because she could read someone didn't mean she always understood them. Twilightstar decided not to change the subject even though she really wanted to know what was up with Wolffart.
It seemed that her words were being taken rather seriously, Twilightstar often said what was on her mind. Most of what she said should not be taken sincerely. It might be some sort of defense mechanism or just her getting stress off her chest, she's always been keen to put herself down before others had the chance to do so. Hmmm, maybe it was a defense thing since she belittling cats and problems inside her head as well. She'll have to think more about that later.
The lilac molly lips twitch into the faintest smile at Wolffart's honesty and her cringe-worthy comment at the end. Twiightstar wasn't exactly certain on how big a role she played in the clan's current revival. She was probably minimalizing her part because she didn't like the spotlight, but she didn't think she did all that much. She'd allow cats to think of her what they wanted, it didn't hurt her.
"Perhaps ambitious is what WindClan needs," Twilightstar's voice lacked her earlier irritation. As fun as it was playing the slothful, whiny, dull leader of WindClan, she saw that Wolfnag seemed to be slowly becoming uneasy? Was that word Twilightstar was looking for. Probably not, just go with it for now. The slender feline would cut Wolfie some slack, she was tolerating her pretty well.
"I may be keeping everything together, but WindClan's stationary. Maybe a fresh breeze of Cold air is what WindClan needs to move forward." Her long bushy tail streams out behind her as she picks up her pace to pull ahead of the warrior.
"I'm not interesting at all, I'm the polar opposite actually. I'm rather boring, as boring as anyone can get." she sighs, paws picking up their pace so she could dart ahead of the warrior towards the woodlands.
Twilightstar veers off her path, lithe muscles working in tandem with her speed, and with most of her weight gathered in her toes, she's able to swipe at the small critter peeking out of its home. Her claws dig into the thin coat and small muscles, dragging the chipmunk out of its hole. It stops moving with a small bite, she grabs it and drops it in a nearby bush.

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:14 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"Yay-waugh!" His head scrunched down when he go bonked, reacting to late. "You made me feel hunted! I don't like feeling hunted! No circling! Unless I'm doing it too!"

"Fighting isn't always that fair, unfortunately. Sometimes you just have to do the same thing, or adapt! Which can be fun, and save your life! Try attacking me again, we will just have a good old-fashioned battle. Then I'll teach you a few more things."
Blackwing readied himself again for his apprentice, brushing his tail against the ground as he lowered himself.
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:23 PM
pair of legs

My Mood: Tired

Houndleap padded along, making long strides with his legs. Every so often he'd stop for his apprentice to catch up with him, and then the cycle continued. He had chosen a spot to start training Reedpaw how to hunt. With a look to the sky, it had looked just about past dawn with the sun still fairly low in the sky. There was enough light though, and prey would be out soon, if not already. He stopped and turned to his apprentice, motioning with his tail to stop.

"Alright, if you haven't guessed, we're doing huntin' today. This is one of the most important skills to learn, it makes ya useful to the clan. Ya know anything about huntin' yet, or didja never learn anythin' as a kit. Either way, I'm still teachin' ya most of it." He passed a glance over his apprentice, he was apathetic to if Reedpaw knew anything or not. He'd still be getting trained, knowing stuff just made it faster.

@starshooter
Old May 9th, 2020, 08:56 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!
My Mood: Bored

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

She noticed her mentor. "Wolfwhisker!" She mewed in excitement. "Aren't we going to learn to hunt today?" She mewed, bouncing slightly on her paws. @RainbowQuail (Btw so Wolfwhisker already showed her territory- also if Wolfwhisker ain't going to train her- could she get another mentor? Because I want Dawnpaw to be very active on training.)
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:03 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparrowSoar View Post
She noticed her mentor. "Wolfwhisker!" She mewed in excitement. "Aren't we going to learn to hunt today?" She mewed, bouncing slightly on her paws. @RainbowQuail (Btw so Wolfwhisker already showed her territory- also if Wolfwhisker ain't going to train her- could she get another mentor? Because I want Dawnpaw to be very active on training.)
[I told you we could start whenever you wanted. I’m pretty much open for whenever you wanna do it]

Wolfwhisper nodded. Looks like we’re going to get started. Wait- did she say Wolfwhisker? How did she get that wrong? Whatever, she’d correct her. Wasn’t a big deal. Now for the first lesson... Her mind wondered for a few seconds before coming back to reality. She stood up. “Also, it’s Wolfwhisper. Not whisker.” She trotted towards the entrance of the camp.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:20 PM
Heyo I’m back

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Boulderclaw padded into the nursery, attempting to be slightly more careful this time, though that might've been asking for too much from the bulky tom. He walked over to Softfeather and their two kits. He crouched in front of her and gently licked her head, then did the same to the two kits. "What should their name's be?" he asked "or, did you already name them" he glanced back at his apprentice, giving him a look that clearly read 'don't you dare interrupt or I will rip your pelt off of your body'

@WarriorsAndHorses @Bravekit @DarkNight @Slushie

She looked up at her mate, “Hmm, the blue gray kit I will name,” she paused thinking about the name, “oh! BlueKit! And this fluffy white kit shall be blizzarkit!” SoftFeather looked over to the apprentice and replied, “Thank you, would you like to come meet them?” She softly moved her tail ‘wall’ and beckoned him over. SoftFeather’s green eyes gazing at her kits ‘you are a gift from Starclan!’ She licked boulderclaw’s muzzle gently.
@Mumble @Bravekit @DarkNight @Slushie (one day in real time the kits should be able to open their eyes and ears.)
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:22 PM

Status: Sitting around. Feel free to VM me if you want to roleplay!

Oh. Oops. They thought at her mistake. "Sorry!" She mewed, her face red from embarrassment. She padded excitedly out of camp after her mentor, her fluffy face determined to become a great hunter. @RainbowQuail (Sorry if I looked rude with the training thing, I just meant that I want Wolfwhisper to be a good mentor, since he was seen as sort of emo- post in the RC territory I guess)

Last edited by lucidense; May 9th, 2020 at 09:24 PM.
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:35 PM
Why am I still awake

My Mood: Sleepy
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

[Lol, sa’ll good. Another thing, Wolfwhisper is a female-]

Wolfwhisper turned to Dawnpaw. First things first. She has to... see what kind of prey she can find by sniffing? That’s right.... no. That’s for- no that’s right. What am I thinking? She took a few moments to relax. “Alright, so, sniff the air and tell me what you smell.” She instructed in her monotone voice. She was doing this correctly, right? She was much more nervous about this then she had originally thought she’d be although she didn’t give any indication she was nervous.
@SparrowSoar
Old May 9th, 2020, 09:35 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

@Moonraven
"Ok...yeah true...true " he said Hanging his head a bit then why did he sit near me? though he perked his head up "oh just the shoulder scratch ...nothing else.." . Looking back at Sunpaw he gave a snort...another cat he's bound to not like by his attitude . "so, what is my punishment ?" he was a tad curious .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old May 9th, 2020, 09:37 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

It was a bright, amazing day, at least in Beaverbounce's standards. It was raining, but that was what made it bright. The ground below was muddy, but that's what made it amazing. Beaverbounce was having a blast, jumping around in the puddles and generally splashing mud all over himself. He was quite content on his own, but if someone were to join him, he certainly wouldn't mind.

[ open ]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread